Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

THE Vaccine Thread Pt.2

Discussions related to the physiological and psychological effects of peak oil on our members and future generations.

THE Vaccine Thread Pt.2

Unread postby AFriend » Tue 25 Aug 2009, 23:45:48

Of course you should not take it. I know that I will not let my kids take it either. I would rather they be kicked out of school then be force innoculated. The government is stepping on to many toes and Lord on high Obama is really oversteping his bounds.
Know that you are someone special. Someone who is worthwhile.
http://twitter.com/omegarapist
AFriend
Wood
Wood

Re: Are you going to take the Swine Flu vaccine?

Unread postby eastbay » Wed 26 Aug 2009, 00:13:34

I have NEVER taken a flu shot. Never will either.
Got Dharma?

Everything is Impermanent. Shakyamuni Buddha
eastbay
Expert
Expert

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Wed 26 Aug 2009, 01:26:27

Novus wrote:The real doomer scenario is where there are forced vaccinations by the government and the vaccines cause the deaths of the hundreds of thousands to millions. A 21st century holocaust in the USA.

Very unlikely scenario.
Would make it unfeasible to try any further vaccination campaigns for a century at least, so vaccine industry would be destroyed.

Making it compulsory would also result in substantial percentage of population to refuse it as a matter of principle, so some possible conspiracy theories scenarios would not materialize.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby kjmclark » Wed 26 Aug 2009, 08:12:18

Jotapay wrote:
A new law just passed in Massachusetts imposes fines of up to $1000 per day and up to a 30 day jail sentence for not obeying authorities during a public health emergency. So if you are instructed to take the swine flu vaccine in Massachusetts and you refuse, you could be facing fines that will bankrupt you and a prison sentence on top of that.
This is the main reason I asked. Some jurisdictions are starting to criminalize refusal to take the vaccine.

But if you watch the video, there is no mention of forced vaccinations. They're talking about forced quarantines and forcing the closure of mass meetings (yes, I'm sure there will be people who will now say the government is trying to violate your rights to hold meetings.) This is only during a declared public health emergency.

So you have a 1 in 1 million chance of contracting GBS if you're taking the 1976 swine flu vaccine. Vaccines since then don't seem to have shown even that level of complications, but let's assume the same complication rate. If you're one of the 40% of the population expected to get the swine flu this fall, you have at least a 1% chance of dying. So, if you don't get vaccinated, you have a .004 chance of dying from the flu, or 1/250. If you do get vaccinated and don't get the flu, your chance of complications is 1/1000000.

In the unlikely event that we don't get the swine flu before we're eligible to be immunized, everyone in my family will get the shots. We get them for the flu every year anyway, because we all have better things to do with our time than sit around feeling like crap for a few days and not being able to exercise for a week or two. Of course, I give blood every eight weeks, which means I'm a silly altruist, and not afraid of needles.

But the real stories are that the hospital system may well be overrun with people needing beds, particularly ICU beds, and the economic problems that will result with between 40% and 60% of the population out of work for a period of time in the next few months either having the flu or taking care of someone else with the flu.
kjmclark
Coal
Coal

Unread postby Jotapay » Wed 26 Aug 2009, 13:24:34

I'll throw a few more things about the H1N1 vaccine and other vaccines out for you. None of this will get widespread media attention in the USA.

German researchers say H1N1 vaccine contains cancer cells.

Some vaccines are developed in aborted human fetus tissue.

Vaccines contain many impurities, including plastics.

The flu vaccine contains formaldehyde, chicken eggs and Thimerosol (which contains mercury).

Vaccine contain "donated human blood", "viruses and other infectious agents that can cause disease."

There is more out there with squalene, adjudivants and whatnot. Vaccines are disgusting in what they contain and how they are made. You shoot this nasty cocktail right into your blood stream.
Jotapay
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby smallpoxgirl » Wed 26 Aug 2009, 13:44:18

Jotapay wrote:I'll throw a few more things about the H1N1 vaccine and other vaccines out for you. None of this will get widespread media attention in the USA.

Some vaccines are developed in aborted human fetus tissue.

Vaccines contain many impurities, including plastics.

The flu vaccine contains formaldehyde, chicken eggs and Thimerosol (which contains mercury).

Vaccine contain "donated human blood", "viruses and other infectious agents that can cause disease."

There is more out there with squalene, adjudivants and whatnot. Vaccines are disgusting in what they contain and how they are made. You shoot this nasty cocktail right into your blood stream.

I hear they're chock full of dihydrogen monoxide too! :roll:
"We were standing on the edges
Of a thousand burning bridges
Sifting through the ashes every day
What we thought would never end
Now is nothing more than a memory
The way things were before
I lost my way" - OCMS
smallpoxgirl
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Jotapay » Wed 26 Aug 2009, 13:53:22

smallpoxgirl wrote:I hear they're chock full of dihydrogen monoxide too! :roll:

/gasp!
Jotapay
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Jotapay » Wed 26 Aug 2009, 13:55:11

So Smallpoxgirl, you have no problem shooting live cancer cells into your blood? Or mercury?
Jotapay
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby smallpoxgirl » Wed 26 Aug 2009, 14:05:31

Jotapay wrote:So Smallpoxgirl, you have no problem shooting live cancer cells into your blood? Or mercury?

I have much less of a problem with either of those than I do with getting my medical advice from CT websites.
I lost my way" - OCMS
smallpoxgirl
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Jotapay » Wed 26 Aug 2009, 14:36:27

None of those sites are conspiracy theory sites. This has all been reported in the mainstream news and posted on professional society and government web sites.

As a doctor, you didn't know the things that I posted above? You seem to be well-read but you missed these facts? You seem to think that they are fiction. They are facts, not hearsay.
Jotapay
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Wed 26 Aug 2009, 15:06:47

Jotapay wrote:I'll throw a few more things about the H1N1 vaccine and other vaccines out for you. None of this will get widespread media attention in the USA.

Are these "cancer cells" mammalian, perhaps from primates (worst case) or just avian?
I suspect the latter and if so then there is no concern.
If they are from primates then in extreme cases (say AIDS patients) cancer could at least in theory develop.

If I remember well, that is the case with rubella component of MMR.
I think in newest versions of this vaccine they gone around that problem.

True... as a bottle of coke or a hypodermic needle.

1.Mercury content is low enough to ignore for adults at least.

2.Formaldehyde is present in your blood stream after drinking a bottle of wine or a whiskey (it is formed by oxidation of small amounts of methanol (say 0.1% in relation to ethanol) which is always contaminating these products.
One way or another blood stream concentration of formaldehyde after drinking a bottle of wine will still be orders of magnitude larger than after vaccination.

3.By now I have failed to observe a chicken egg in a vial of vaccine. I have to look closer 8O

They will contain human blood if distributed in careless fashion comparable to needles sharing.
Often practiced in poorer countries.

[/quote]
Every junkie does... :-D :-D :-D
However there are some recent concerns regarding squalene.

My personal view is that vaccination is legitimate to prevent serious debilitating diseases (like polio) or contagious diseases of high fatality rate (say rabies, yellow fever etc).

However I am against vaccination for pimple causing alignments despite of slim possibility of rare complications (say MMR) or against some sneezy-wheezy diseases like influenza.
Risk to health from these is low and diseases themselves might be important in process of building properly functioning immune system.

However those above say 70 may well decide to immunize themselves against influenza, if they know to suffer badly with it and want to live longer.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby smallpoxgirl » Wed 26 Aug 2009, 15:15:29

Jotapay wrote:None of those sites are conspiracy theory sites.

What are you smoking?

Other stories from your first link: "Has the Loch Ness Monster been found?", "Germany alien files: 366 UFO sightings in '09", "Bizarre creature found in
Mexico stumps: Is this bizarre creature an alien baby or part of an elaborate hoax?"
I lost my way" - OCMS
smallpoxgirl
Expert
Expert

Unread postby smallpoxgirl » Wed 26 Aug 2009, 15:32:15

EnergyUnlimited wrote:

They will contain human blood if distributed in careless fashion comparable to needles sharing.
Often practiced in poorer countries.

I think that's not what that link is talking about. They're talking about immunoglobulin injections like HbIG that actually are made from pooled human plasma.
I lost my way" - OCMS
smallpoxgirl
Expert
Expert

Unread postby vision-master » Wed 26 Aug 2009, 15:35:27

So you support yer cronies.

Like yesterday, I went in for continuing problems with Lyme and the Doc blew me off, just like all the Internet sites said would happen. It was right out of a story book. :lol:

With the knowlegde of the Internet these day's Doctors are becoming 'old school'. They hold the 'keys' that unlock the doors, much like prsion guards.
Last edited by vision-master on Wed 26 Aug 2009, 15:38:00, edited 1 time in total.
vision-master

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Wed 26 Aug 2009, 15:36:45

Jotapay wrote:So Smallpoxgirl, you have no problem shooting live cancer cells into your blood? Or mercury?

Mercury is not as bad as you might think.

There are well documented cases of suicide attempts by injections of mercury metal.

1. In one of these cases about 1 mL (13gram;~1/3oz) of mercury was injected by intramuscular fashion.
Very bed muscle reaction resulted with necrosis etc, however full recovery resulted within several months.

2. Intravenous mercury (also in ~1 mL quantity) done nothing at all to the victim.
However after 20-something years some casual chest X-ray showed that a guy has...bullet in his heart.
Further investigation showed that it was mercury.
Person did not suffer any adverse health effects.

On the other hand dissociable mercury (II) salts like Mercury(II) Chloride can be very toxic because 1-2g will finish you off.
To make thing funny Mercury(II) Cyanide is not as toxic as chloride (5g dose suicide attempt resulted in recovery) because it is not dissociating easy, so neither does it produce Mercury nor Cyanide ions.

Perhaps one of most toxic mercury compounds is Dimethylmercury.
It is specific neurotoxin which accumulates in your body.
Few mg (say 0.005g) will finish you off.
It is known for Japs to consume this particular material with a fish they catch. Some mercury compounds carelessly disposed into a lake by one of major Japanese companies were partially converted into this product and accumulated in local fish...
Sometimes it is not a good idea to eat some fish... :-D :-D :-D
Last edited by EnergyUnlimited on Wed 26 Aug 2009, 16:22:04, edited 2 times in total.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby smallpoxgirl » Wed 26 Aug 2009, 15:37:23

vision-master wrote:So you support yer cronies.

I gotta represent for my homies yo!

:roll:
I lost my way" - OCMS
smallpoxgirl
Expert
Expert

Unread postby aldente » Wed 26 Aug 2009, 15:47:41

The only discussion that I followed in regards to flu vaccinations were that minimal amounts of mercury are used as a preservative and some minds link the increased amount of autism in children to that fact. So, as an adult you shure can "shoot up" the government suggested drug, as long as ypi don´t do it daily...
I personally live out the effects of the virus and go to bed for a week (equipped with a crate of beer, since we all know that the intake of liquids is essential)..
In fact, I survived a Malaria Tropica in the early ninties that I cought after a short trip to Liberia without damage (thanks to three days of "Lariam" that just was just introduced by Roche in those days). Before that I swam in the drinking water reservoir of the city of Accra during a visit in Ghana, which was a lake that the locals pointed out later was home to a population of crocodiles. It never occured to me that these creatures still exist and how it would feel to be eaten alive by one of those reptiles while swimming leasurely.
Last edited by aldente on Wed 26 Aug 2009, 15:48:36, edited 1 time in total.
aldente
Permanently Banned

Unread postby TheAntiDoomer » Wed 26 Aug 2009, 15:48:30

You guys will love this goofball:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiXmw5a9kiM
"The human ability to innovate out of a jam is profound.That’s why Darwin will always be right, and Malthus will always be wrong.” -K.R. Sridhar

Do I make you Corny? :)

"expect 8$ gas on 08/08/08" - Prognosticator
TheAntiDoomer
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby dukey » Wed 26 Aug 2009, 18:10:36

awesome lol

dukey
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Jotapay » Wed 26 Aug 2009, 22:43:07

smallpoxgirl wrote:What are you smoking?

Other stories from your first link: "Has the Loch Ness Monster been found?", "Germany alien files: 366 UFO sightings in '09", "Bizarre creature found in
Mexico stumps: Is this bizarre creature an alien baby or part of an elaborate hoax?"

Holy crap, error on my part with the source. It's been a while since I lived in Germany and I thought Das Bild was a legit source like Der Spiegel or something.

Do you challenge the veracity of the stories and their content? If not, how did you not know these things which would introduce mercury and cancerous cells directly into the blood? Or is it a issue of not caring? You are a Margaret Sanger supporter, so maybe these things are a vehicle to carry us towards your goal.

EnergyUnlimited, thanks for some clarification. While there may be some mitigating circumstances, I do not think the things you downplay are good for the body's system. I've seen what different compounds will do to the environment and the long term effects on human biology. But that's just me.
Jotapay
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Next

Return to Medical Issues Forum