Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

THE Boston Thread (merged)

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: Two explosion near finish line Boston Marathon

Unread postby careinke » Fri 19 Apr 2013, 16:54:00

PrestonSturges wrote:Poor white supremacists! See a much longer list here:

Your rant is off topic, as usual. Perhaps you should start a new thread?
Cliff (Start a rEVOLution, grow a garden)
careinke
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Rod_Cloutier » Fri 19 Apr 2013, 17:56:57

9000-10,000 cops with armed military vehicles doing forced entry (you WILL comply) to private residences.

Sounds like a trial run for martial law in America. Anyone in their right mind would want to get out of Boston right now! And...what's that I hear...falling property values in Boston..the second shoe just dropped.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/this-is-wha ... -like.html
Rod_Cloutier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Ferretlover » Fri 19 Apr 2013, 20:57:37

Dan has checked in-he and his family are safe.

And, the suspect#2 is in custody!
"Open the gates of hell!" ~Morgan Freeman's character in the movie, Olympus Has Fallen.
Ferretlover
Elite
Elite

Unread postby Oneaboveall » Fri 19 Apr 2013, 21:45:38

dinopello wrote:
careinke wrote:Are you implying a Seal would wear a ball cap showing his unit during a covert ops? I don't think so. You obviously have never heard of sanitizing yourself before you go into a covert op (or any other combat op for that matter). The Seals are a lot of things, but stupid is not one of them.

The hat is pretty subtle, maybe they thought nobody would notice ? Or, maybe they took off their teeshirts but forgot they were wearing the caps too. :razz:

Nobody here knows that's the Punisher's logo?
http://fastmovieblog.blogspot.com/2012/ ... shers.html
When the banksters want something, our policymakers move with the speed of Mercury and the determination of Ares. It’s only when the rest of us need something that there is paralysis.

How free are we today with the dominance of globalist capital and militarized security apparatus?
Oneaboveall
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby vision-master » Sat 20 Apr 2013, 08:53:06

Help me with this?

Dead men don't talk.......

vision-master

Unread postby Keith_McClary » Sat 20 Apr 2013, 11:35:46

dsula wrote:the tragic irony is that the west keeps importing muslims and trying so damn hard to explain that they are no-trouble-piece-loving-multi-culty-enrichment to our society that perfectly fit in. As if we not already have enough nuts already. Why do we need more? It's one of those great mysteries of the universe.

It seems the immigrant father was a secular commie secret police type:
http://www.juancole.com/2013/04/fathers ... chnya.html
the father, Anzor, ‘worked in the enforcement agencies’ in Russian Chechnya. ‘We were,’ she said, ‘lucky to get him out of Kyrgyzstan alive,’ presumably because radical Muslims were trying to track him down and take revenge on him there. She also seems to imply that he was given asylum in the US easily, precisely because he had been an ‘enforcer’ in Grozny against the Muslim fundamentalist rebels, and so there was no doubt that his life was in danger from them.
The kids got cultified in USA.
Facebook knows you're a dog.
Keith_McClary
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby dinopello » Sat 20 Apr 2013, 11:50:04

Just talked to a very good friend of mine in Florida who is married to a wonderful Irish girl from Boston. He said she was on the phone last night with her father, who lives a mile or two north of Watertown. Apparently, he and some neighbors were talking about going out on a neighborhood sweep to look for the guy after the police lifted the request to stay in doors. She was getting frantic trying to convince him not to do it. Her father is in his mid 70's ! Fortunately, they caught the guy about 10 minutes later. I'll bet that same planning was going on all over Boston. The perp is lucky the police got to him first.
dinopello
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby vision-master » Sat 20 Apr 2013, 12:48:20

19 kid evades 10,000 police officers for a day on foot?

19 kid runs over brother and excapes in SUV?

(what happened, cut into their donut break schedule ) :lol:

Come on man, tHiNK!

black ops for sure.
vision-master

Unread postby dissident » Sat 20 Apr 2013, 21:49:19

Keith_McClary wrote:
dsula wrote:the tragic irony is that the west keeps importing muslims and trying so damn hard to explain that they are no-trouble-piece-loving-multi-culty-enrichment to our society that perfectly fit in. As if we not already have enough nuts already. Why do we need more? It's one of those great mysteries of the universe.

It seems the immigrant father was a secular commie secret police type:
http://www.juancole.com/2013/04/fathers ... chnya.html
the father, Anzor, ‘worked in the enforcement agencies’ in Russian Chechnya. ‘We were,’ she said, ‘lucky to get him out of Kyrgyzstan alive,’ presumably because radical Muslims were trying to track him down and take revenge on him there. She also seems to imply that he was given asylum in the US easily, precisely because he had been an ‘enforcer’ in Grozny against the Muslim fundamentalist rebels, and so there was no doubt that his life was in danger from them.
The kids got cultified in USA.

It's not clear. The elder brother went to Russia for six months in 2012 and it looks like he was the one who was worked over into a wahabbi jihadi. I think this problem is global and similar cultification is happening in Europe as well.

But the FBI did not take the warning it got in 2011 about the radicalization of the elder brother seriously. It helps not to buy into all that BS propaganda about freedom fighters cast in a mickey mouse black and white world.
dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby vision-master » Sun 21 Apr 2013, 10:57:05

vision-master

Unread postby Rod_Cloutier » Sun 21 Apr 2013, 17:02:43

Glen Beck pressures Obama to admit that the Boston marathon disaster was an inside job by Monday, or he wil release the truth to the world:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_PZFOFr ... detailpage

I admire Beck; even though I'm on the far left of the political spectrum. I admire professional journalism, even if I don't always agree with him.
Rod_Cloutier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby vision-master » Sun 21 Apr 2013, 18:08:37

Yeah, part of my post....

The Fourth Amendment (Amendment IV) to the United States Constitution is the part of the Bill of Rights which guards against unreasonable searches and seizures, along with requiring any warrant to be judicially sanctioned and supported by probable cause. It was adopted as a response to the abuse of the writ of assistance, which is a type of general search warrant, in the American Revolution. Search and seizure (including arrest) should be limited in scope according to specific information supplied to the issuing court, usually by a law enforcement officer, who has sworn by it. The Fourth Amendment applies to the states by way of the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.

LIVE INSIDE Martial Law in Watertown
vision-master

Unread postby dissident » Mon 22 Apr 2013, 22:21:16

Why do they have to fake bomb injuries? Because they care about US citizens?

Although I have to admit that it is surprising that the guy who lost his legs did not bleed to death. It is hard to tell how long it took to tourniquet them as seen when he is wheeled off in the wheel chair.
dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby vision-master » Tue 23 Apr 2013, 08:17:17

Since when is someone who just legs his legs carted out in a wheelchair?
vision-master

Unread postby dinopello » Wed 24 Apr 2013, 01:29:22

It's ironic that Tamerlan Tsarnaev was an Alex Jones fan.

In a bizarre twist befitting a Hollywood conspiracy theory movie, the AP reports today that Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev was influenced by conspiracy theories, including Alex Jones’ website Infowars, which has been pushing a narrative that the Tsarnaev brothers were patsies set up by a government cabal to take the fall for the bombing.

It's ironic++ that Alex Jones thinks Tsarnaev's fandom is a conspiracy.

UPDATE: Sure enough, within minutes of the AP story breaking, Jones told BuzzFeed’s Rosie Gray that it’s all a conspiracy against him:

“I’ve seen this before,” Jones said. “The federal government trying to connect me to tragedies."
dinopello
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Oneaboveall » Sat 11 May 2013, 14:18:15

http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_news/20 ... ain=usnews

Unaware of Tsarnaev warnings, Boston counter-terror unit tracked protesters:

In the fall of 2011, a key Boston police counter-terror intelligence unit -- funded with millions of dollars in U.S. homeland security grants -- was closely monitoring anti-Wall Street demonstrations, including tracking the Facebook pages and websites of the protesters and writing reports on the potential impact on "commercial and financial sector assets" in downtown areas, according to internal police documents.

The police monitoring of the activities of Occupy Boston -- an offshoot of the Occupy Wall Street protests that swept the country in 2011 -- came during a period after the U.S. government received the second of two warnings from the Russian government about the radical Islamic ties of alleged Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

Perfect example of what I said before.
When the banksters want something, our policymakers move with the speed of Mercury and the determination of Ares. It’s only when the rest of us need something that there is paralysis.

How free are we today with the dominance of globalist capital and militarized security apparatus?
Oneaboveall
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Pops » Sat 11 May 2013, 17:33:46

Oneaboveall wrote:
Unaware of Tsarnaev warnings, Boston counter-terror unit tracked protesters:

In the fall of 2011, a key Boston police counter-terror intelligence unit -- funded with millions of dollars in U.S. homeland security grants -- was closely monitoring anti-Wall Street demonstrations,

Perfect example of what I said before.

I don't know what you said before but it is an iron clad rule somewhere that "the task will expand beyond to fit the budget", or put another way,
"if all you have is an armored personnel carrier, automatic weapons, full body armor and bomb sniffing robot, everyone looks like a terrorist.
The legitimate object of government, is to do for a community of people, whatever they need to have done, but can not do, at all, or can not, so well do, for themselves -- in their separate, and individual capacities.
-- Abraham Lincoln, Fragment on Government (July 1, 1854)
Pops
Elite
Elite

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Sat 11 May 2013, 19:48:22

The hypocrisy going on is far beyond the left/ right dichotomy. The truth is not owned by either, should be sought after by everyone regardless of political persuasion.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby Oneaboveall » Sat 11 May 2013, 22:27:13

Pops wrote:I don't know what you said before...

What I said before:

"You're not getting it.

When it comes to corralling, pepper-spraying, maiming peaceful protestors or partying college students; enforcing potentially illegal foreclosures on behalf of banks, or seizing MLK posters from activists, our police forces move with a precise efficiency that puts the SAS and the GSG-9 to shame.

When it comes to real issues like sighting suspicious packages, saving people from a home invasion that the Cheshire Police Department was aware of for 33 minutes before said people were murdered, or anything else that involves potential violence, the police are nowhere to be found.
"

Funny thing is you posted right after this comment.

Oneaboveall
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

PreviousNext

Return to North America Discussion