Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Interesting geo-politicalists analysis

For discussions of events and conditions not necessarily related to Peak Oil.

Interesting geo-politicalists analysis

Unread postby Armageddon » Wed 24 Jan 2007, 16:33:17

He said Israel will attack Iran, with the US Backing it, then China will attack Taiwan, and the US will try to help Taiwan, then N. Korea ( which is a front for China ) , will send cobalt ballistic missiles at the west coast of the US, causing the US to retaliate.

He said the US is banking on Russia and China to remain idle in attacking the US, which he said is a bad decision. Then ww3 begins.

I hope he is wrong, but is does seem like a possibilty. He says the Rothschilds / Zionists are pulling for all of this to happen.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Re: Interesting geo-politicalists analysis

Unread postby Armageddon » Wed 24 Jan 2007, 16:36:48

He ( Tim Rifat ) also said oil and natural gas play a big part of this, and China wont sit back and let the US / Britain / Israel to steal it all.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby mmasters » Wed 24 Jan 2007, 18:23:34

Why would the US try to save Taiwan if China went for it? Whole thing sounds a bit hokey.
mmasters
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Armageddon » Wed 24 Jan 2007, 19:48:54

Taiwan is a close ally to the US, and they will try to protect it. The US is the only reason why China hasnt already taken it back from their independance.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby theragtopguy » Wed 24 Jan 2007, 20:04:21

The US signed a treaty with Taiwan guaranteeing that the US would come to their aid if attacked by China.
theragtopguy
Peat
Peat

Unread postby mmasters » Wed 24 Jan 2007, 23:32:38

Interesting, I didn't know that. Maybe it's not so hokey then. They definitely tried to kick off something with the whole Isreal/Lebanon thing. Not exactly sure what the intention was there.
mmasters
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby gampy » Thu 25 Jan 2007, 00:19:04

Lol. THE Tim Rifat?

Why didn't you provide a link to this fellow's other "publications"?

Perhaps because of this?

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialr ... tplot.html

Lol. Good reading, but only if you like bad sci-fi.

Check it out, and tell me Rifat is anything but a kook. Although NeoPo might know this guy:)
gampy
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Armageddon » Thu 25 Jan 2007, 00:35:23

You do know that Bush and Kerry are skull and bones buddies dont you ?
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby gampy » Thu 25 Jan 2007, 01:09:45

armegeddon wrote:You do know that Bush and Kerry are skull and bones buddies dont you ?

Sure. What does that prove? It might imply a few things, but that's it.

So they went to the same college. And like many college students, joined a "club". This is the problem I see with a lot of these stories and conspiracy theories. So much innuendo, but so little fact or proof.

It's exciting to read this stuff, but it's always a tease...these stories and theories never go all the way.

One of people's complaints about "mainstream" media is that they are too conservative, and don't report stories like 9/11 inside jobs, or Illuminati, or stuff like this. Well...there is a reason. There is NO proof...lots of little coincidences. But no real meat on that bone.

I am a sceptic, and don't take anything the governments of the world say seriously. Always with a grain of salt. Sometimes a bowl.

Well, the same is true of these kinds of stories that you find all over the internet. People will dress up a webpage with official looking, slick banners and titles, and then proceed to tell you that G.W. is really a reptile.

I would love...LOVE to finally see some kind of proof, or smoking gun that the Rothchild's are really lizards and are conspiring to rule us all with a iron fist. But like I said...all these things you see and hear are just teasers, gossip, hearsay, sometimes outright fiction.

Perhaps some intrepid reporter for a well financed and respected media outlet will tackle these things and try to find some semblance of proof of the conpiracies we all have heard...microwave weapons used on citizens, or maybe those contrails?

Or real proof of what the hell they are doing at area 51, but until that happens, I can't really take it seriously. Remember...the internet has a whole lot more Enquirers than Washington posts.
gampy
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby gampy » Thu 25 Jan 2007, 01:14:44

"Interesting geopoliticalist's [sic] analysis"

Hahaha.....and I quote:

He says John Kerry is an agent of the "British Crown," the ten trillion dollar cartel controlled by the Rothschilds, the Windsors and the City of London.

Rifat says the goal of this cartel isn't comprehensible in normal terms. As Freemasons, they worship Lucifer and intend to establish a world government and religion based on the occult.

They are planning to rebuild Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem and sacrifice millions of Israelis and Moslems to their evil deity in a world war scheduled for about 2012. This human sacrifice is extremely important in occult terms because the souls of the dead somehow will consecrate the temple.
gampy
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby cynicalheretic » Thu 25 Jan 2007, 01:24:20

People who believe that shit, should be locked up for thier own safety and the safety of others. Our government is corrupt, but they are not lizards only greedy men. All people in power through out the world exploit that power for thier benefit. I always wonder if I am the only sane person here.
cynicalheretic
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Zardoz » Thu 25 Jan 2007, 04:51:25

Cool link. Here's a site linked from that one. Hours of daffy fun available here, from the look of it:

UFO Area

Check out the menu on the left. One-stop shopping for all your suspension-of-disbelief needs.
"Thank you for attending the oil age. We're going to scrape what we can out of these tar pits in Alberta and then shut down the machines and turn out the lights. Goodnight." - seldom_seen
Zardoz
Expert
Expert

Unread postby east2west » Thu 25 Jan 2007, 05:25:54

Going to war with China over Taiwan would be stupid. Maybe if Taiwan was ran by China they would have a stable government, but that’s another issue.

I try to look at things in all perspectives, this would be the equivalent of China going to war with America over Hawaii , in the eyes of the Chinese.

I don't blame those in Taiwan for wanting independence, I also don't blame China for having it's claim to Taiwan, so in my opinion this is something the US should stay out of. I think it's an issue for them to solve.
Have an e-business or storefront? Buy factory direct
www.east2westconnections.biz
Dont want to get the shaft on your insurance claim? www.lightningadjusters.com
east2west
Peat
Peat

Unread postby shakespear1 » Thu 25 Jan 2007, 06:05:44

What is the deal on Taiwan? Can someone explain to me why US is protecting it?

I can see the "needle" the Commies angle, but to risk all for this island sounds nuts. :shock:
Men argue, nature acts !
Voltaire

"...In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation."

Alan Greenspan
shakespear1
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby shakespear1 » Thu 25 Jan 2007, 06:21:55

Not everything on the UFO site is nuts. :)

Here you can find a bit of what the NSA is willing to share with Joe Public. Wonder what else they know.

NSA

You may find this also interesting

Map
Men argue, nature acts !
Voltaire

"...In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation."

Alan Greenspan
shakespear1
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Armageddon » Thu 25 Jan 2007, 12:25:56

gampy wrote:
armegeddon wrote:You do know that Bush and Kerry are skull and bones buddies dont you ?

Sure. What does that prove? It might imply a few things, but that's it.

So they went to the same college. And like many college students, joined a "club". This is the problem I see with a lot of these stories and conspiracy theories. So much innuendo, but so little fact or proof.

It's exciting to read this stuff, but it's always a tease...these stories and theories never go all the way.

One of people's complaints about "mainstream" media is that they are too conservative, and don't report stories like 9/11 inside jobs, or Illuminati, or stuff like this. Well...there is a reason. There is NO proof...lots of little coincidences. But no real meat on that bone.

I am a sceptic, and don't take anything the governments of the world say seriously. Always with a grain of salt. Sometimes a bowl.

Well, the same is true of these kinds of stories that you find all over the internet. People will dress up a webpage with official looking, slick banners and titles, and then proceed to tell you that G.W. is really a reptile.

I would love...LOVE to finally see some kind of proof, or smoking gun that the Rothchild's are really lizards and are conspiring to rule us all with a iron fist. But like I said...all these things you see and hear are just teasers, gossip, hearsay, sometimes outright fiction.

Perhaps some intrepid reporter for a well financed and respected media outlet will tackle these things and try to find some semblance of proof of the conpiracies we all have heard...microwave weapons used on citizens, or maybe those contrails?

Or real proof of what the hell they are doing at area 51, but until that happens, I can't really take it seriously. Remember...the internet has a whole lot more Enquirers than Washington posts.

Alex Jones has snuck into the bohemian grove and video taped a skull and bones secret meeting / ritual. There really is a secret group of these skull and bones elitists and it is pretty crazy the stuff they do.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Return to Geopolitics & Global Economics