Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

We've Got Gravity Figured Out!

Discussions of conventional and alternative energy production technologies.

Re: We've Got Gravity Figured Out!

Unread postby JPL » Fri 31 Aug 2007, 20:57:03

Jack wrote:
JPL wrote:Heh he, one thing you haven't figured out Jack, is what I spent the last few years building in MY laboratory (fall-back plan). Dieses ist besser!!

JP

Promise me it doesn't involve interplanetary tanker ships cruising to Jupiter to harvest the methane. Please, I beg of you - promise me that one thing.

Naaa, that's far too obvious. Also involves levels of technology & energy-use that ain't going to happen (grin). Real-world solution is far more simple, and obvious (...returns to industurious work over test-tubes...)

JP
JPL
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby oiless » Fri 31 Aug 2007, 22:17:12

I won't tell you it won't work, instead do this:
Build it. When it doesn't work you will see what needs to be improved and you can rebuild it. When it still doesn't work, try again. With enough persistence you could use up your life on it.

Beats watching TV or diddling around on the net, right?

Off to the workshop with you.
oiless
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby RdSnt » Fri 31 Aug 2007, 23:51:22

Always heavy on one side.

Gravity is not a force, it is a boundary layer.
Everything is coincident.
Love: the state of suspended anticipation.
To get any appreciable distance from the Earth in
a sensible amount of time, you must lie.
RdSnt
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby TheDude » Sat 01 Sep 2007, 01:42:28

JoeW wrote:i have a better idea. we'll put a mouse in the wheel to assist the gravity engine. and then we'll build thousands more like it, with thousands more mice.

wait a minute. how are we gonna feed the mice and how much energy is that gonna take?

Foiled again!

Second time today with this solution:

Glorious Opportunity To Get Rich!!! — We are starting a cat ranch in Lacon with 100,000 cats. Each cat will average 12 kittens a year. The cat skins will sell for 30 cents each. One hundred men can skin 5,000 cats a day. We figure a daily net profit of over $10,000. Now what shall we feed the cats? We will start a rat farm next door with 1,000,000 rats. The rats breed 12 times faster than the cats. So we will have four rats to feed each day to each cat. Now what shall we feed the rats? We will feed the rats the carcasses of the cats after they have been skinned. Now Get This! We feed the rats to the cats and the cats to the rats and get the cat skins for nothing!
Cogito, ergo non satis bibivi
And let me tell you something: I dig your work.
TheDude
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Bas » Sat 01 Sep 2007, 07:19:40

We've Got Gravity Figured Out!

Silly me, thinking we figured out that one centuries ago.
Bas

Unread postby kmann » Sat 01 Sep 2007, 19:30:06

tommm3000 wrote:So who's gonna say this can't work?

Define "work".
kmann
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Battle_Scarred_Galactico » Mon 03 Sep 2007, 10:57:08

Oh, another one who can't work out why a perpetual motion machine is impossible.

What a shocker.
---
Battle_Scarred_Galactico
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Aman » Thu 22 Dec 2011, 12:30:10

Hi,this is Aman from India. :)
I am inventing my own version of gravity engine,initially problems like low speed,higher fatique rates r expected but in future it can be improved.
Aman
Wood
Wood

Unread postby Aman » Thu 22 Dec 2011, 12:34:48

Pl. note that a true gravity engine is not a Perpectual moving machine-for those commenters who don't believe in such engines.

My engine is not a Perpectual engine.Its like releasing a heavy ball over a small light weight ball in air.This means without any considerable reduction of speed of bigger ball travelling towards ground,the smaller balls get extra energy due to gravitational amplification.Well my engine works on a similar principle.

But I don't use balls.
Aman
Wood
Wood

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Thu 22 Dec 2011, 13:46:39

Aman wrote:Pl. note that a true gravity engine is not a Perpectual moving machine-for those commenters who don't believe in such engines.

My engine is not a Perpectual engine.Its like releasing a heavy ball over a small light weight ball in air.This means without any considerable reduction of speed of bigger ball travelling towards ground,the smaller balls get extra energy due to gravitational amplification.Well my engine works on a similar principle.

But I don't use balls.

Are you going to assemble such a thing out of Moon and Earth or something?
With small masses effect is negligible.
G has a very small value indeed...
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Aman » Mon 05 Mar 2012, 14:00:59

No,it can work on earth,not a problem:the only problem is it can only power one bulb and one fan!As of today,not able to produce enough power to power a car,doing more research to make it possible to generate more power to power a car. :lol: It uses impulsive energy.
Last edited by Aman on Mon 05 Mar 2012, 14:13:14, edited 1 time in total.
Aman
Wood
Wood

Unread postby Aman » Mon 05 Mar 2012, 14:10:09

Hi,my engine runs on earth!It will be able to power a bulb and a fan!I am trying to do more research work to increase the power output,to power a car.

It uses impulsive energy. :razz:
Aman
Wood
Wood

Unread postby Keith_McClary » Mon 05 Mar 2012, 17:27:20

Hey, PO censored my post about the toilet bike from Toto (Japan's equivalent of American standard).
Facebook knows you're a dog.
Keith_McClary
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Quinny » Mon 05 Mar 2012, 18:24:11

You pie-muncher should be banned for breaking your own rules. - NO BS!!
GASMON wrote:THIS is the future of transport !!

Gas (naturally) !!
Live, Love, Learn, Leave Legacy.....oh and have a Laugh while you're doing it!
Quinny
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Mon 05 Mar 2012, 18:59:31

Actually, best as my non-phsysicist brain can understand it -- we DON'T have gravity all figured out. Sure, we define it and we can make great predictive statements about it (in general), such as the formula G*M1*M2/R**2.

Fine. Yet, far as I know, we have yet to find proof of a SINGLE "graviton". (If Einstein is correct, and gravity is a space/time phenomenon, then why the HELL particles have the FIRST thing to do with the actual mechanism of gravity is completely beyond me). But again, I'm just a stupid layman, lacking formal math skills beyond a few semesters of college calculus, etc.

So all I'm saying here is -- yes, there are obviously no simple perpetual motion machines, and it gets really tiresome when some simpleton claims to have found one and then argues that everyone ELSE is an idiot if they don't agree with him/her.

OTOH, lest we get too smug, let's remember we're just relatively hairless apes who have noticed a few things like a proximal relationship between a force and mass. That hardly makes any of us candidates to "know what is really going on".

Except, of course for VM. His mystic powers are the key to EVERYTHING, which is why he's in my lonely "ignore button" collection. :roll:
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

Unread postby Laromi » Wed 07 Mar 2012, 04:39:49

Can't be young enough to know everything :)
Laromi
Peat
Peat

Unread postby Sys1 » Wed 07 Mar 2012, 07:03:53

At least, the cold fusion hoax from Rossi and Forcardi looks more professionnal. :razz:
Sys1
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Wed 07 Mar 2012, 09:26:49

In 1775, the Royal Academy of Sciences in Paris, made the statement that the Academy "will no longer accept or deal with proposals concerning perpetual motion."[citation needed] The reasoning was that perpetual motion is impossible to achieve and that the search for it is time consuming and very expensive. According to the members of the academy, those bright minds dedicating their time and resources to this search, could be utilized much better in other, more reasonable endeavors

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of ... n_machines
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby Aman » Fri 18 May 2012, 04:32:14

I have invented a Real Non-Perpetual Gravity Engine.
I have putted my research into a proper format: Here are the new related webpages:
http://flic.kr/p/bycsbo
And
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5266
And
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5268
And
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5272 And This blog: http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/weblog.php?w=7 (Presently three blog articles in one blog).
Real Gravity engines or gravity wheels(most famous type of Gravity engine) works on the principle that, "95 percent working Gravity engines work on the principle that the Gravity engine/Gravity wheel systems are innovatively designed to take in (consume) much more Gravitational energy than what energy needed to lift heavy ball upward."

The most problematic thing with many people is they do not think how more amount of gravity can be inputted to gravity powered engine ,than that needed to take ball up.If you substract total amplified Gravitational energy input from the energy needed to lift heavy balls up in a gravity wheel,you get some net gravitational energy which is the net energy input to the system(input after subtraction) which can be converted to electrical energy.This is the scientific basis for any real Gravity engine.And hence real Gravity engines do not violate Laws of energy conservation and hence are not Perpetual. Mystery solved.More details are available on the above mentioned webpages links. For me Gravity engines was never a mystery.
The idea that Gravity engines are perpetual and cannot work is simply a Nonsense.
The words"Gravity engine" themselves say that these are engines powered by Gravitational energy input.So there is a Output plus losses for input and Efficiency is less than 100 percent.A virus called Perpetual is killing people's brain.Gravity engines are neither perpetual nor they violate Laws of Thermodyanamics.But on Internet you will find many cheaters in society which claim to make Illogical perpetual Gravity Wheels.There is no relation between "Perpetual Motion Machines" and Gravity Engines.
Aman
Wood
Wood

PreviousNext

Return to Energy Technology