Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

The Death of Cities

Discussions about the economic and financial ramifications of PEAK OIL

Re: The Death of Cities

Unread postby Newfie » Tue 05 Sep 2023, 06:53:23

Sure stupid police behaviors have resulted in riots. So has absolutely correct police behaviors.

The major drivers of riots is not police behaviour but the involvement of organizations to inflame a gullible public.

The public is seeded with the concept of victimization and then ignited with some story, true or contrived, to create a disturbance.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theluckycountry » Tue 05 Sep 2023, 08:37:05

noobtube wrote:It's the dirty filthy immigrants that caused the problems in the first place... I despise these immigrant leeches. Why don't they fix their own countries before coming to mine?

Well I won't disagree with you, but I'm a realist, they are here, now, in our countries by the invitation of our 'elected' governments in most cases. This is nothing new! This behavior was what ruined ancient Rome and many other advanced civilizations. It's just the way all empires end up. The locals get lazy and employ slaves or cheap labor and the new people overwhelm the civilization and make it barbaric.

I don't fight it or even detest it. I just move away from it and live my life in peace elsewhere.

après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Tue 05 Sep 2023, 09:55:24

Newfie wrote:Sure stupid police behaviors have resulted in riots. So has absolutely correct police behaviors.

One way or another behavior of officer shooting this lady was stupid at the very best but more likely premeditated murder.
You need to realize that the lady was not an armed hardened criminal but someone who probably stole a bottle of booze and tried to get away with it.
In country full of security cameras and other relevant tech there was absolutely no need to insist to stop her on the spot because in all probabilities after analyzing camera records (including vehicle registration) she could be arrested few hours later at home.
It was also stupid to stand in front of car of aggravated person in the country where 1/4 of population have some mental problems.

However I do not believe that police officers are so stupid not to realize such simple facts like specified above.
Because of that I suspect that involved officer was a psychopath who deliberately have put himself in position where he can pretend that he is protecting a public and under this excuse shoot a monkey, then pretend to be a victim himself and get away with what he has done.
If so, then following due investigation he should be charged with murder and dealt with accordingly.

And if other officers cry that they cannot work because shooting a monkey is no longer permitted then tough luck - they have to go.
Training of candidates what is permitted and what will end up very badly for an officer (eg. rules of engagement) have to be amended accordingly.

The public is seeded with the concept of victimization and then ignited with some story, true or contrived, to create a disturbance.

The public thanks to immigration policy is now of different cultural background, have different moral values and no longer accepts ideas which 30 years ago no one fretted about.
It is NOT the same public you got use to see when you was 20 or 30.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Tue 05 Sep 2023, 11:19:46

New American news published here in Poland:
https://wiadomosci.wp.pl/zastrzelila-4- ... 876720768a
Key findings:
1. Mother lost custody over her 2 daughters for non specified reason.
2. Daughters were given by court to custody of 2 women living together (lesbians?)
3. Smaller girl (4 y.o.) have eaten breakfast belonging to one of these women
4. For doing that little girl was shot and killed.
5. Woman who shot her explained that she only wanted to demonstrate that gun is safe but it didn't work.
6. She got arrested and charged with murder.
7. Biological mother will now try to regain custody over surviving daughter.

Source: wiadomości.wp.pl - our main daily internet news.

It sounds a bit surrealistic, doesn't it?
Such news are making American school shootouts looking reasonable and mainstream.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby noobtube » Tue 05 Sep 2023, 12:24:26

theluckycountry wrote:I don't fight it or even detest it. I just move away from it and live my life in peace elsewhere.

Can't argue with that. But, it will take a fight for me, to have that option. It seems like these immigrants are everywhere, chewing up all the resources in sight. And, they head straight for the cities. What happened to this country?

EnergyUnlimited wrote:
Newfie wrote:Sure stupid police behaviors have resulted in riots. So has absolutely correct police behaviors.

One way or another behavior of officer shooting this lady was stupid at the very best but more likely premeditated murder.
You need to realize that the lady was not an armed hardened criminal but someone who probably stole a bottle of booze and tried to get away with it.
In country full of security cameras and other relevant tech there was absolutely no need to insist to stop her on the spot because in all probabilities after analyzing camera records (including vehicle registration) she could be arrested few hours later at home.
It was also stupid to stand in front of car of aggravated person in the country where 1/4 of population have some mental problems.

And if other officers cry that they cannot work because shooting a monkey is no longer permitted then tough luck - they have to go.
Training of candidates what is permitted and what will end up very badly for an officer (eg. rules of engagement) have to be amended accordingly.

You would think this would be common knowledge in the United States. Sometimes I wonder are people being deliberately stupid because they don't want to do the work to fix the problem?

It is as if whatever narrative the State-run, Banker-controlled media promotes, that is the last word.

It is always... Banker cops are never at fault, the American victim is in the wrong. A cop accuses you, it is statement of fact. You accuse a cop, it is reported as 'alleged.'

United States cops only protect the banks, the corporations, the immigrants, the politicians, Hollywood, and the Holocaust. Cops ONLY protect the ruling class. Everyone else be damned.

Fortunately, I learned this lesson. And whenever dealing with cops (or the courts), I pretend to be one of the 'protected' classes, and am let on my way. Secret of the American matrix.

EnergyUnlimited wrote:New American news published here in Poland:
https://wiadomosci.wp.pl/zastrzelila-4- ... 876720768a
Key findings:
1. Mother lost custody over her 2 daughters for non specified reason.
2. Daughters were given by court to custody of 2 women living together (lesbians?)
3. Smaller girl (4 y.o.) have eaten breakfast belonging to one of these women
4. For doing that little girl was shot and killed.
5. Woman who shot her explained that she only wanted to demonstrate that gun is safe but it didn't work.
6. She got arrested and charged with murder.
7. Biological mother will now try to regain custody over surviving daughter.

Source: wiadomości.wp.pl - our main daily internet news.

It sounds a bit surrealistic, doesn't it?
Such news are making American school shootouts looking reasonable and mainstream.

It's funny how the State-controlled media has said nothing about the murderer.

I guess the State is using its media to build a defense for its employed killer by 'Blaming the Victim' (good book BTW).. Maybe if the government can degrade the character of the victim, people will think her life as an American (and her unborn child) is less important... than say, an immigrant. This country is crazy!
noobtube
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby theluckycountry » Tue 05 Sep 2023, 17:30:40

noobtube wrote:
Can't argue with that. But, it will take a fight for me, to have that option. It seems like these immigrants are everywhere, chewing up all the resources in sight. And, they head straight for the cities. What happened to this country?

It became an Empire and went out to loot the world. When that happens you invariably get the worst types running it, people who think globally, whose hearts are not for the nation, not locally. Some fights are just not practical, like say citizens fighting Stalin in the early Soviet days was totally impractical. When your own government is the enemy and has the balance of force there is not much that can done. You could kill them all, but they would simply be replaced from the ranks of politicians behind them. It's no-win.

You made the point that the immigrants head straight for the cities and this is good because all we need do is avoid the cities and most of our worries are over, all other things being equal. They are a big part of the Death of the Cities I believe.

The Southern Border Is Literally Wide Open, The gates have been WELDED open
https://summit.news/2023/08/25/videos-t ... wide-open/
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Newfie » Tue 05 Sep 2023, 17:43:55

theluckycountry wrote:
noobtube wrote:It's the dirty filthy immigrants that caused the problems in the first place... I despise these immigrant leeches. Why don't they fix their own countries before coming to mine?

Well I won't disagree with you, but I'm a realist, they are here, now, in our countries by the invitation of our 'elected' governments in most cases. This is nothing new! This behavior was what ruined ancient Rome and many other advanced civilizations. It's just the way all empires end up. The locals get lazy and employ slaves or cheap labor and the new people overwhelm the civilization and make it barbaric.

I don't fight it or even detest it. I just move away from it and live my life in peace elsewhere.

Interesting conversation foe the sons of immigrants.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Newfie » Tue 05 Sep 2023, 17:54:04

EnergyUnlimited wrote:

[bold] opinion only[/bold]

[Bold] She was armed with an automobile, very lethal. [/bold]

[Bold] As you say "probability", obviously you do not know. It cohld have ended in a fatal car crash killing an innocent civillian, or a hit and run. [/bold)

[Bold]It was his sworn duty to "protect and serve", likely it was also his training.[/bold]

However I do not believe that police officers are so stupid not to realize such simple facts like specified above.

[Bold] I see no "facts" only opinions. [/bold]

In the USA we have trial by jury where the accused is assumed innocent until proven guilty. It works well.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theluckycountry » Tue 05 Sep 2023, 18:11:36

There are immigrants and then there are immigrants. If an immigrant shares the same values and mucks in they are typically accepted. But nothing is worse than an immigrant that harps on about the 'old country' Children of immigrants can be true citizens of a nation and often are, but the ones that aren't are typically brought up to think like their parents. And then of course there are the ones that "don't look like us" They have a chip on their shoulder that never goes away.

All this modern crap about diversity and inclusiveity is just that, Crap! The only people that really believe it are the immigrants themselves who want to be able to 'fit it' and then get on with their detestable (by our standards) way of life. I won't even eat in their restaurants now. I don't want to eat off a plate handled by someone who doesn't know how to wash their hands after taking a dump. Or eat a meal that could have suspect ingredients.

après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby noobtube » Tue 05 Sep 2023, 20:51:45

Newfie wrote:In the USA we have trial by jury where the accused is assumed innocent until proven guilty. It works well.

Are you talking about the United States of America?

A cop just murdered a pregnant woman, and you post this "innocent until proven guilty" crap?

This amazes me about people in the United States. They can believe in diametrically opposed viewpoints at the same time, and feel perfectly justified in doing so.

To me, it is the epitome of the Fox News, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh mentality.

"Drug dealers are no good, except when I want them."
"Immigration is bad, except when I need cheap labor."
"We had to destroy the village, to save it."
"It's a free country, but everything has its price."
"I don't care what you do, just as long as it's okay by me."
"I'm not << enter scumbag term here >>, BUT..."
"The police are here to protect us, but it is okay for them to murder us."

Facts, Logic, and Reason have no place here.
noobtube
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby noobtube » Tue 05 Sep 2023, 21:16:07

theluckycountry wrote:There are immigrants and then there are immigrants. If an immigrant shares the same values and mucks in they are typically accepted. But nothing is worse than an immigrant that harps on about the 'old country' Children of immigrants can be true citizens of a nation and often are, but the ones that aren't are typically brought up to think like their parents. And then of course there are the ones that "don't look like us" They have a chip on their shoulder that never goes away.

All this modern crap about diversity and inclusiveity is just that, Crap! The only people that really believe it are the immigrants themselves who want to be able to 'fit it' and then get on with their detestable (by our standards) way of life. I won't even eat in their restaurants now. I don't want to eat off a plate handled by someone who doesn't know how to wash their hands after taking a dump. Or eat a meal that could have suspect ingredients.

My experience is that immigrants are trouble-makers. Unless they come through the military, they are just a junk population.

Elon Musk to me typifies the kind of useless trash that is the immigrant. He contributes nothing. He knows nothing. He causes nothing but trouble for Americans. He has a bad attitude. And, has not served a day of his life for America. Who let this scumbag in the country?
noobtube
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Wed 06 Sep 2023, 01:58:21

Newfie wrote:She was armed with an automobile, very lethal.

Only if you are stupid enough to put yourself in harm way and stand directly in front of it, eg purportedly put yourself in harm way.
As well objection here was to escape not hit him.
As you say "probability", obviously you do not know. It cohld have ended in a fatal car crash killing an innocent civillian, or a hit and run.

These are could be-s and would be-s.
Base on your logic any driver could be shot just in case. After all hundred yards down a road he could cause accident.

It was his sworn duty to "protect and serve", likely it was also his training.

He protected no one and killed 2 people. One definitely innocent and second possibly a petty offender.
In the USA we have trial by jury where the accused is assumed innocent until proven guilty. It works well.

I have no doubt about it.
That is why he should be charged with murder and tried by black jury because he have murdered a members of black community, then dealt with accordingly.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Wed 06 Sep 2023, 02:03:09

noobtube wrote:Elon Musk to me typifies the kind of useless trash that is the immigrant. He contributes nothing. He knows nothing. He causes nothing but trouble for Americans. He has a bad attitude. And, has not served a day of his life for America. Who let this scumbag in the country?

Employed few thousands of Americans for sure. Likely few tens of thousands.
Also in manufacturing sector, not in useless services, so these are quality jobs.

They are also well paid:
https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Tesla/salaries
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby theluckycountry » Wed 06 Sep 2023, 03:37:39

EnergyUnlimited wrote:
Newfie wrote:She was armed with an automobile, very lethal.

Only if you are stupid enough to put yourself in harm way and stand directly in front of it, eg purportedly put yourself in harm way.

You seem to forget that he was a police officer, not a bystander. It's his job to put himself in harms way in the commission of his job, that to uphold the law. It's the people, the city government that bestowed these powers on the police, they don't act autonomously. They have a legal right to use lethal force under certain circumstances. I think you are judging her as an innocent because she was a) a woman and b) pregnant. If it had have been a white male drug dealer would you feel the same way?

It's not the police's job to judge such matters in the heat of an exchange, only to uphold the law and protect themselves. They have a rigid code of operations that they must adhere to and shooting someone who threatens them in the course of their duty is part of it.

après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Wed 06 Sep 2023, 03:57:21

Rat sighting - new tourist attraction in New York
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ts-tourism
Why to stop there?
What about <<zombie watching>> on streets of LA or SF?
I mean those drug addicts on tranq.

If there is a collapse at least you can try to make money out of it...

Now to make Americans happier - it is not only in New York
In Paris for example they gave up - from now on rats will be treated like companions:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/ceciliarod ... with-them/
rats in Paris are a fact of daily life and people have become so accustomed to their presence that local media jokes they’re part of the “unsavory Parisian decor.” Seeing them in restaurants is generally no cause for alarm and if you complain, more times than not, a waiter will simply tell you not to worry.

I think, I will take my wife to Paris...
Wonderful romantic dinner with candles in fashionable restaurant with rats running between tables...
...followed by a crazy night in bed bugs filled hotel...
Once in a life experience...

Here you have top 5 rattiest cities in the world (2022):
https://www.pointepestcontrol.net/top-5 ... the-world/
America is winner, followed by England, France and India.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Wed 06 Sep 2023, 04:59:01

theluckycountry wrote:You seem to forget that he was a police officer, not a bystander. It's his job to put himself in harms way in the commission of his job, that to uphold the law. It's the people, the city government that bestowed these powers on the police, they don't act autonomously. They have a legal right to use lethal force under certain circumstances. I think you are judging her as an innocent because she was a) a woman and b) pregnant. If it had have been a white male drug dealer would you feel the same way?

Read some of my other remarks about women on this forum and you will find that I do not favor them at all.
Sincerely speaking I piss on them and their problems but this does not prevent me from giving them fair individual treatment on case to case basis like I do for anyone else.
I am more MGTOW type though I have wife for 30 years - Malaysian Chinese.
As per my attitude to women, I will agree that as per statistic following statement is correct:
White is a blight, though obviously there are plenty of exceptions.
Regardless of that I will note that killing pregnant mother, regardless what she has done or not is also a murder of her baby.

So no, shooting of unarmed male drug dealer who tries to run away would not be OK either but he should be arrested and isolated.
OTOH if drug problem is so huge that street combat is needed to reduce it, it is more a military, not police operation.
You are declaring martial law and then you can do more than in peace time and everyone is warned.
You still need support of society (including local communities) to do it for such a move to be legitimate.

Being a police officer does not license you to be a bandit.
State driven banditry is not acceptable or it won't be long before you live in North Korea

Alternatively if police behave like bandits, it will only turn more people to be bandits too and your cities will burn what could be seen in US not long ago. It is not a way forward, particularly in countries where clumsy Whites are already in large proportion replaced by more energetic people from other cultures. You have to accommodate for them - after all your governments have invited them in the first place.

You also need to abandon cretinic "wokism" which is dividing society into groups of victim hating each other.
Instead you need to work somehow to blend these conflicted people with the rest to make a working nation again or otherwise you are doomed.
Promote joined adventures, mixed race police patrols, mixed race families to make everything brown rather than black and white or you will never have peace again.
At the same time stop positive discrimination because all what it produces is more hate.
And if you want to keep distinct races/ethnicities because people just cannot live together and nothing works then divide country
into few - part give to Whites, part to Blacks, part to Latinos and let them self rule according to their values and temperament.

It's not the police's job to judge such matters in the heat of an exchange, only to uphold the law and protect themselves. They have a rigid code of operations that they must adhere to and shooting someone who threatens them in the course of their duty is part of it.

But *it is* a job of police to give a judge an opportunity to do his work rather than killing a suspect in arbitrary street execution.
And if codes of operation are promoting police banditry then they need changing.

Your state is no longer the same what it used to be.
Did you watch movie "The Thing"?
Well - most of Western states are already "The Thing" - they look like something what they no longer are and it is confusing for many.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby theluckycountry » Wed 06 Sep 2023, 06:56:26

Almost too much to comment on EU, but I will say this. You will never create harmony between the races. Not with laws, not having them cohabitate, nothing would work. All races prefer their own kind, it's why the Swiss among many others refuse to allow mass immigration, why Japan and Chine are basically for Chinese and Japanese. People of mixed races simply cannot coexist as equals in a culture. The great touted case, Canada, English and French sharing a nation together, is a disaster, they hate each other.

America imported black slaves and now that they are free the whites will have to deal with the angst until the end of time. Some things cannot be fixed or papered over. The same for allowing all the south American animals in. Those people come from mud huts or shanty towns, they will never join what's left of the American enterprise. It's over. The experiment was a failure. It's time to turn the lights out in the Lab and leave.
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby mousepad » Wed 06 Sep 2023, 08:51:14

EnergyUnlimited wrote:Regardless of that I will note that killing pregnant mother, regardless what she has done or not is also a murder of her baby.

In many states in the US it's perfectly fine to kill a baby in the womb. It's called abortion. I gather that the leftoids flip-flop between "woman's right over her body" and "murder" at their convenience.

theluckycountry wrote: it's why the Swiss among many others refuse to allow mass immigration,

Hahaha. You have not been in Switzerland lately have you? It's a fuucking zoo of imported 3rd world. Just like the rest of europe. With bend-over-backward swiss leftoids sucking imported negro/raghead dicks.
There was a dance party organized in the swiss city of Lucerne this summer. NO WHITES ALLOWED!! The leftoids don't call this discrimination. They call this SOLIDARITY with the poor imported 3rd world to allow them some cultural space.

Switzerland had 30% population growth over the last 30 years. ALL BY IMPORTING!

The same for allowing all the south American animals in. Those people come from mud huts or shanty towns, they will never join what's left of the American enterprise.

Latinos are relatively easy to assimilate. Just after 1 generation you practically cannot tell the difference anymore. Their culture and identity is much more compatible to the West than other 3rd world.

But look to europe for trouble. They import ragheads. Those are practically not assimilable. And then there's the jackpot combination raghead/negro, europe is also very fond of importing. You can as well import creatures from Mars, they are so different and incompatible.

The UK has already fallen. Mayor of London a raghead, prime minister an indian. Next will be france followed by germany. 40% of germany is already not german.
mousepad
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Wed 06 Sep 2023, 08:52:16

theluckycountry wrote:Almost too much to comment on EU, but I will say this. You will never create harmony between the races. Not with laws, not having them cohabitate, nothing would work. All races prefer their own kind, it's why the Swiss among many others refuse to allow mass immigration, why Japan and Chine are basically for Chinese and Japanese. People of mixed races simply cannot coexist as equals in a culture. The great touted case, Canada, English and French sharing a nation together, is a disaster, they hate each other.

America imported black slaves and now that they are free the whites will have to deal with the angst until the end of time. Some things cannot be fixed or papered over. The same for allowing all the south American animals in. Those people come from mud huts or shanty towns, they will never join what's left of the American enterprise. It's over. The experiment was a failure. It's time to turn the lights out in the Lab and leave.

If that is the case in one particular situation then the way forward is to split country into few new entities, so people can live in peace.
White land where laws you are used to apply, Black land where Blacks are living like they like regardless how appalling that might be for Whites and Latino land which may well make a federation with Mexico.
There was political decisions to bring these foreigners and I agree that they were stupid but now there are consequences and this frog have to be eaten somehow.

However there are some examples which are working in one way or another:
In Russia there are about 60 nations and they are cross-marrying easily and happily provide soldiers to beat Ukraine, so it is not impossible.
And no, Russians are not mostly Slavs - even those formally classified as Slavs are usually all sort of mongrels.
Average Russian is Slavo-Mongolid mongrel, often a blond hair guy with brown rather than blue, green or grey eyes.
He will often insist that "I am pure Slav" but he really isn't etc.

India has traditional cast system too and that provides an example where different groups can coexist after assigning well understood stakes in economy, even if they don't mix.

Here in Poland we have about 50 000 Muslims (mainly Tatars), who are living here for centuries and got right to settle after helping to beat Teutonic Knights 600 years ago.
They are loyal citizens and they have never caused terrorist attack. They are assimilated to the level that an average Pole will say that they are also Poles and that's it.
Saying that I will add that Poland is now possibly most ethnically homogeneous country in Europe, but we are still mostly mongrels.
20% of us have B blood group, which is NOT Indoeuropean at all.
I have AB - definitely a mongrel and 7% Poles have this group.
Wars and associated rapes are doing miracles - after long enough time affected tribes/nations mix enough that they will insist that they are one.

Whatever is necessary must be done in each country affected by mix of cultures or simply there won't be a peace.
There are no simple solutions relying on ideas that our police will make an order with all - to the standard which we like.
It is impossible and leads to chaos and civil war
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Wed 06 Sep 2023, 09:00:18

mousepad wrote:
EnergyUnlimited wrote:Regardless of that I will note that killing pregnant mother, regardless what she has done or not is also a murder of her baby.

In many states in the US it's perfectly fine to kill a baby in the womb. It's called abortion. I gather that the leftoids flip-flop between "woman's right over her body" and "murder" at their convenience.

Even in seventh month of pregnancy in Ohio where discussed murder was committed?

The UK has already fallen. Mayor of London a raghead, prime minister an indian. Next will be france followed by germany. 40% of germany is already not german.

For falling Brits and Frogs we have some sympathy in Poland, for Sweden which is increasingly called in Polish slang "Swedestan" - not really.
Regarding Germans - they were never particularly popular here and there are many jokes about coming German chancellor who will be called Helmut Bin Laden.

Mind you - Poland will probably succumb as well at the end, unless we leave EU and depart from Western world.
Western civilization is dead as a concept.
At the moment it is just a farce.
Last edited by EnergyUnlimited on Wed 06 Sep 2023, 09:17:19, edited 1 time in total.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

PreviousNext

Return to Economics & Finance