Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Computer scientists say strong evidence of election hack

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: Computer scientists say strong evidence of election hack

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Thu 08 Dec 2016, 07:00:01

Cog wrote:The Democrat party needs to be thankful that the recount didn't happen in Michigan. In Detroit, the tabulated results weren't matching the amount of paper ballots in the machine. In other words, there was no paper ballot to match what those heavily Democrat precincts were reporting.

In Detroit precinct 152, only 50 ballots were found to be in the box but that precinct reported 300 cast in this heavily Democrat area. In other cases, ballot box containers were found to be duct taped instead of having the required security seals or the seal numbers didn't match what was in the poll book.

That should start a criminal investigation by Federal dept. of Justice officials after inauguration day.
vtsnowedin
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Cog » Thu 08 Dec 2016, 08:09:54

As loathe as am I to have the Feds involved in issues that are more appropriately handled by the states, I am forced to agree with you. The Obama administration has never taken the legitimacy of the voting process seriously and has fought voter ID and many other steps that would insure one person, one vote, prevails.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Thu 08 Dec 2016, 08:44:16

Cog wrote:As loathe as am I to have the Feds involved in issues that are more appropriately handled by the states, I am forced to agree with you. The Obama administration has never taken the legitimacy of the voting process seriously and has fought voter ID and many other steps that would insure one person, one vote, prevails.

Well I certainly don't trust the Democrat officials in Detroit to do a fair and complete investigation of their own misdeeds.
And I also expect the media to gloss it over and come out with the same old mantra about there being no evidence of voting irregularities.
vtsnowedin
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Cog » Thu 08 Dec 2016, 09:05:46

Did Obama encourage illegals to vote? I will post the entire exchange below in a November 3rd interview so I don't get accused of editing the content. But it is clear the journalist was indicating that illegals would vote and was wondering whether they would be investigated by ICE if they did so. Obama should have immediately answered that illegals can't vote. That is the law of this land but instead he said that at the end of the interview. His statement, "When you vote you are a citizen" is blatantly wrong.

The take-away I got was that he was at least reassuring illegals that no harm would come to them if they went ahead and cast votes. They would not be deported.

Full interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLLt-a6dI_0

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

RODRIGUEZ: This has been a huge fear presented especially during this election.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school...

RODRIGUEZ: Your entire community.

OBAMA: ... who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Newfie » Thu 08 Dec 2016, 14:57:42

Yeah, I suppose it could be argued he didn't really understand the question the way it was phrased. His last statement seems clear.

But anyway, it strikes me that our USA election processes are nothing to be proud of. I think Jimmy Carter said something similar after the Florida fiasco. IIRC he has a lot of experience monitoring elections in third world countries and ours did not set a good example, did not compare well.

I used to be for a popular vote. But I can't imagine having to go through this cluster 50+ times. The ElectiriL College system at least localized the recount.

Also, I now can see how the Conneticut Compromise effectively works. One may argue the wisdom of the system but is as intended.

It does seem some revamp of our voting systems in order and it does seem the states are incapable of effecting same. I don't think the Feds are any better. Seems we are doomed to messy elections and recounts.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Plantagenet » Thu 08 Dec 2016, 15:06:50

Cog wrote:Did Obama encourage illegals to vote? I will post the entire exchange below in a November 3rd interview so I don't get accused of editing the content. But it is clear the journalist was indicating that illegals would vote and was wondering whether they would be investigated by ICE if they did so. Obama should have immediately answered that illegals can't vote. That is the law of this land but instead he said that at the end of the interview. His statement, "When you vote you are a citizen" is blatantly wrong.

The take-away I got was that he was at least reassuring illegals that no harm would come to them if they went ahead and cast votes. They would not be deported.

Full interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLLt-a6dI_0

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

RODRIGUEZ: This has been a huge fear presented especially during this election.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school...

RODRIGUEZ: Your entire community.

OBAMA: ... who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

This is partisanship at its worst. The Ds want more illegals in the country and here Obama is openly encouraging them to illegally vote.

I can see where it helps D politicians if more illegals come into the country and vote D, but I'm not sure that it is good for the country as a whole.

Surely the US needs some immigration...but how much? And which immigrants are best for the USA economy, irregardless of whether they vote for the D party or not?
Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to f#@% things up---Barack Obama
-----------------------------------------------------------
Keep running between the raindrops.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Fri 09 Dec 2016, 06:07:41

Plantagenet wrote:....
Surely the US needs some immigration...but how much? And which immigrants are best for the USA economy, irregardless of whether they vote for the D party or not?
The USA does not need any immigration. We have plenty of talent being born and raised right here. We can absorb some immigration especially of intelligent and ambitious people but we don't need them per say.
vtsnowedin
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Plantagenet » Fri 09 Dec 2016, 18:45:04

Obama orders the intelligence community to determine again who hacked the election and report again to him.

obama-orders-another-intelligence-community-review-2016-election-hacking

This seems a bit odd, since the intelligence services supposedly already looked into this and reportedly already wrote a report on this.

I guess obama wants them to do it all over again, and then send him a second report on the subject that he can put on his shelf next to the first report.

I hope two studies on the same subject is enough. There isn't time for a third study before Obama leaves office.

CHEERS! :lol:
Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to f#@% things up---Barack Obama
-----------------------------------------------------------
Keep running between the raindrops.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Fri 09 Dec 2016, 19:07:46

Plantagenet wrote:Obama orders the intelligence community to determine again who hacked the election and report again to him.

obama-orders-another-intelligence-community-review-2016-election-hacking

This seems a bit odd, since the intelligence services supposedly already looked into this and reportedly already wrote a report on this.

I guess obama wants them to do it all over again, and then send him a second report on the subject that he can put on his shelf next to the first report.

I hope two studies on the same subject is enough. There isn't time for a third study before Obama leaves office.

CHEERS! :lol:
While the possibility of a Russian or other foreign hack or interference should be fully investigated I think the evidence of ballot box stuffing in Detroit is a much more serious issue that needs to be fully investigated and those responsible need to be bared from any future position of authority that allows them to corrupt any future vote count.
It may well be that these rock solid urban votes for the Democrats have been fiction all along.
vtsnowedin
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Newfie » Sat 10 Dec 2016, 11:24:52

"Rock solid"? As "engraved on headstones"? LOL

Do you have a link to ballot stuffing?
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Sat 10 Dec 2016, 11:34:10

Newfie wrote:"Rock solid"? As "engraved on headstones"? LOL

Do you have a link to ballot stuffing?

From Cog's post last page.
Precinct Ballots Cast Registered Voters Voter Turnout
Oxford 1 3,637 2,561 142.01 %
Southfield Twp 8 2,366 1,397 169.36 %
Southfield Twp 9 1,892 1,154 163.95 %

http://results.enr.clarityelections.com ... _data.html
vtsnowedin
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby dissident » Sat 10 Dec 2016, 12:49:06

It is clear that only Republicans care enough about ballot irregularities. Democrats and their flunkies the Greens care only about their God Given (TM) entitlements. And throw riot temper tantrums on the street. What breathtaking idiots. All those retards demonstrating against Trump should demonstrate against the routine electoral fraud that happens in the US election system if they care so much about their voice being reflected in the government they have. But it can be inferred that they know that they are not really the voice of the people.

But it's OK, now America has a new target for their two minutes' hate: Putin. Putin messed up your corrupt electoral process. Some CIA report using secret "evidence" has just "proven" this:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-1 ... lped-him-w

I have a question for the CIA: how did Russia engineer Trump's win of the Republican Party nomination for president? I have not heard a single peep about this. Killary robbed Bernie Sanders and there is actual evidence to prove it. But where is the evidence against Trump?
dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby dissident » Sat 10 Dec 2016, 13:02:47

https://youtu.be/akLBItPCcv8

Putin lays it out for paranoid American liar hypocrites. Where are the Russian sponsored NGO fronts operating in the USA that try to meddle in American elections? "Fake" news websites. Don't make me laugh.
dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Newfie » Sat 10 Dec 2016, 13:29:41

VT, OK and thanks, I saw that. I was hoping for something more explanatory.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Sat 10 Dec 2016, 13:46:47

Newfie wrote:VT, OK and thanks, I saw that. I was hoping for something more explanatory.

That is pretty cut and dried. Somebody ran more ballots through those machines then there are voters registered in the precinct. If they were more subtle about it they would just bring the vote in each precinct up near 85 or 90 percent by casting Dem ballots for people that didn't show up and having them checked off on the entrance and exit lists as having been there but apparently that is too much work.
Whatever the excuse given for the extra ballot count the officials in those precincts should never be allowed to preside over another election or even work at the polls without independent supervision.
vtsnowedin
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Tanada » Sat 10 Dec 2016, 13:55:41

Newfie wrote:VT, OK and thanks, I saw that. I was hoping for something more explanatory.

I don't have the link handy but the Michigan Secretary of State released a statement that in some precincts in Detroit the workers did not follow proper procedure. They use optical scan readers and if a ballot gets stuck they have to get the ballot lose, null out the votes for that ballot and then rescan it. Turns out some workers just rescanned ballots without nulling out the partial votes so for the first few items, starting with President, there were many duplicate votes counted. That is the benign interpretation, the conspiracy interpretation is that those districts with way out of scale votes simply counted all the votes twice to try and get a fraudulent result for their preferred candidate.

The problem is the system counts on local election monitors to be honest, so when you get a result that is 160 percent of the registered voters it makes it really hard to see it as an 'honest mistake'. One or two percent because of issues would be understandable, but some of the Detroit heavily Democrat districts were 20 or more percent votes than registered voters. Under state law based on the statement from the SOS votes in extremely out of reason counts like those are simply discarded in a recount because there is no reasonable way to know why the vote was so extremely impossible in those precincts.
Alfred Tennyson wrote:We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
Tanada
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Sat 10 Dec 2016, 14:55:42

Cog wrote:As loathe as am I to have the Feds involved in issues that are more appropriately handled by the states, I am forced to agree with you. The Obama administration has never taken the legitimacy of the voting process seriously and has fought voter ID and many other steps that would insure one person, one vote, prevails.

As has the democractic party, in general. If anyone wants to see a practical voter ID check to help cut down on possible voter fraud, they shriek that any such voter fraud is preposterous, isn't possible, etc.

And they act like obtaining an ID is as difficult as going to Mars, even though to do MANY things that most people do every week, a valid ID is necessary.

But if your example about the Detroit precinct above turns out to be accurate, that's just one example of why people aren't crazy to be concerned about the voting process possibly being corrupted.

Funny how if the dems are concerned and investigate, it's all proper and good. But if the GOP is concerned, then they're "disenfranchising people", etc.
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

Unread postby dissident » Sat 10 Dec 2016, 15:09:03

dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Sat 10 Dec 2016, 15:14:17

Tanada wrote:

I don't have the link handy but the Michigan Secretary of State released a statement that in some precincts in Detroit the workers did not follow proper procedure. They use optical scan readers and if a ballot gets stuck they have to get the ballot lose, null out the votes for that ballot and then rescan it. Turns out some workers just rescanned ballots without nulling out the partial votes so for the first few items, starting with President, there were many duplicate votes counted. That is the benign interpretation, the conspiracy interpretation is that those districts with way out of scale votes simply counted all the votes twice to try and get a fraudulent result for their preferred candidate.

The problem is the system counts on local election monitors to be honest, so when you get a result that is 160 percent of the registered voters it makes it really hard to see it as an 'honest mistake'. One or two percent because of issues would be understandable, but some of the Detroit heavily Democrat districts were 20 or more percent votes than registered voters. Under state law based on the statement from the SOS votes in extremely out of reason counts like those are simply discarded in a recount because there is no reasonable way to know why the vote was so extremely impossible in those precincts.

If proper procedures are followed there are two lists kept which are copies of the checklist being the base with the names checked off as voters check in and receive their ballot and checked off again when they deposit their ballot in the box or machine (or enter and leave the voting booth where paper ballots are not used). Those two lists should match when the polls close and the total number checked off should match the number of ballots and the total of all votes ,including blank votes which must be counted.
You could not possibly check off more people then are on the check list and the election official in charge had to know is tally was off when the number of votes cast for president was higher then the number of registered voters. The fact the numbers were reported as they were is a crime and I mean that literally and it should be investigated ,prosecuted and those found guilty jailed. Anything less undercuts the integrity of our Democracy and can not be tolerated.
vtsnowedin
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Sat 10 Dec 2016, 15:20:37

If it's accurate and verified that there are far more democrat votes in 3 Detroit precincts than registered voters, why isn't this big news? Why don't I find hits for this story in the MSM via Google searches?

When I do general searches for things like "more votes than voters", I find things like 2012 Snopes denials of the veracity.

When I add things like 'Detroit" or "Michigan" and "2016", I get no MSM hits.

When I search on clarityelections or clarityelections.com, I don't seem to get hits that let me establish the veracity (or impartiality) of this source.

So is this stuff for real, or are these early wild-eyed (completely unverified) partisan claims?

By the way, I'm NOT saying this isn't true. I'm trying to establish whether many credible, supposedly objective sources are willing to state it's true.

So far, unless I can find much better sources to verify this, it sounds more like urban legend than facts.
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

PreviousNext

Return to North America Discussion