Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

America's self destructive Whites

What's on your mind?
General interest discussions, not necessarily related to depletion.

Re: America's self destructive Whites

Unread postby Shaved Monkey » Mon 04 Jan 2016, 19:25:13

And yet if your a poor worker getting screwed by the boss the best way to get freedom and liberty is through collectivism.
Ready to turn Zombies into WWOOFers
Shaved Monkey
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Newfie » Mon 04 Jan 2016, 19:33:11

Cog wrote:Collectivism is the greatest threat to individual freedom and liberty that the world has ever known. Sift through the graves of the millions of dead and you will find a communist or leftist in the ashes.

Sift through collectivism and you will find over population.

It has taken the collective effort of humanity to bring is to 7.3 beings. When thing start to go South the collectivisim will break apart, and the population will drop, like the price of oil, kerplunk!
Last edited by Newfie on Mon 04 Jan 2016, 19:56:42, edited 1 time in total.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Newfie » Mon 04 Jan 2016, 19:57:50

At my stupid spelling(fixed, I think) or my stupid idea? Probably equally bad.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cog » Mon 04 Jan 2016, 20:02:44

Newfie wrote:
Cog wrote:Collectivism is the greatest threat to individual freedom and liberty that the world has ever known. Sift through the graves of the millions of dead and you will find a communist or leftist in the ashes.

Sift through collectivism and you will find over population.

It has taken the collective effort of humanity to bring is to 7.3 beings. When thing start to go South the collectivisim will break apart, and the population will drop, like the price of oil, kerplunk!

Which is why there is a bright spot to total collapse if you doomers are correct. I won't have to listen to the incessant whines of all the victim groups any more. Except for their begging for food but that is easily dealt with.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Cog » Mon 04 Jan 2016, 20:04:37

Shaved Monkey wrote:And yet if your a poor worker getting screwed by the boss the best way to get freedom and liberty is through collectivism.

The best way is to find a different employer who recognizes talent and ambition when he sees it. Why should I be satisfied with what the union bargained drone next to me makes? I should be making a lot more. :lol:
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Newfie » Mon 04 Jan 2016, 20:22:51

Hey, my 'tude ain't bad, it SUCKS,
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Shaved Monkey » Mon 04 Jan 2016, 23:11:35

Cog wrote:
Shaved Monkey wrote:And yet if your a poor worker getting screwed by the boss the best way to get freedom and liberty is through collectivism.

The best way is to find a different employer who recognizes talent and ambition when he sees it. Why should I be satisfied with what the union bargained drone next to me makes? I should be making a lot more. :lol:

Exchanging one slave trader for another doesnt solve the problem
and you shouldnt be worried what the drone makes, but its none of your business to stop him from doing everything in his power to get more either, through collectivism.
Shaved Monkey
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Cog » Mon 04 Jan 2016, 23:27:25

Shaved Monkey wrote:
Cog wrote:

Exchanging one slave trader for another doesnt solve the problem
and you shouldnt be worried what the drone makes, but its none of your business to stop him from doing everything in his power to get more either, through collectivism.

Of course its my business. The profitability of a corporation is directly tied to my salary and bonuses. If I thought a union would affect my bottom line, I'd be one of the first to oppose them. Unions have pretty much had their run and have ruined many thriving businesses. Time to toss them into the dustbin of history.

What I make is directly tied to what I bring to my employer in the terms of skills that he needs. Why would I want to trade that for some union thugs who want to tell me how much I should make, as opposed to what I can negotiate on my own?
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby MonteQuest » Mon 04 Jan 2016, 23:39:33

Cog wrote:Collectivism is the greatest threat to individual freedom and liberty that the world has ever known.

The collectivist sees government as the solver of problems. The individualist, by the way, is more skeptical. He tends to look at government as the creator of problems. If there is a really big problem, such as the global warming issue involving the whole planet, the collectivist is convinced that it cannot be solved except through the actions of world governments. The individualist, on the other hand, sees that if you sacrifice the individual for the group, you have made a huge mistake.

With the huge human population mostly living in dense urban areas, many individualist conservative notions just aren't compatible in those arenas. It's one of the reasons large urban areas in the US vote exclusively Democratic. Those who believe in zero government are the anarchists, and those who believe in total government are the totalitarians. That's why we try to swing the pendulum somewhere near the middle.
A Saudi saying, "My father rode a camel. I drive a car. My son flies a jet-plane. His son will ride a camel."
MonteQuest
Expert
Expert

Unread postby MonteQuest » Mon 04 Jan 2016, 23:49:18

Cog wrote: Unions have pretty much had their run and have ruined many thriving businesses. Time to toss them into the dustbin of history.

You mean right alongside the Middle class? Union busting has added to the growing inequality and higher rates of poverty.
A Saudi saying, "My father rode a camel. I drive a car. My son flies a jet-plane. His son will ride a camel."
MonteQuest
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Oneaboveall » Tue 05 Jan 2016, 02:57:19

Shaved Monkey wrote:...and you shouldnt be worried what the drone makes, but its none of your business to stop him from doing everything in his power to get more either, through collectivism.

You're not getting it.

Americans may not like it when someone above them gets a break they don't, but they become absolutely enraged when someone they think is equal or (god forbid) below them gets the same type of break.
When the banksters want something, our policymakers move with the speed of Mercury and the determination of Ares. It’s only when the rest of us need something that there is paralysis.

How free are we today with the dominance of globalist capital and militarized security apparatus?
Oneaboveall
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Shaved Monkey » Wed 06 Jan 2016, 02:33:52

When chasing the carrot become pointless people are going to opt out.
Half of citizens in Britain, America and Germany do not expect the lives of their sons and daughters to be better than their own. The United States is particularly pessimistic. Just 14% of Americans agree that "the next generation will probably be richer, safer and healthier than the last"
Even in America 55% believe that capitalism makes the condition of the poorest people worse.
On the face of it these are devastating findings.
At the very least they suggest that people no longer believe that capitalism is the universal engine for social mobility that it was.

Some 65 per cent agree that most of the big businesses in the world have "dodged taxes, damaged the environment or bought special favours from politicians".

"At the very least they suggest that people no longer believe that capitalism is the universal engine for social mobility that it was," Montgomerie says in his report.
https://social.shorthand.com/montie/3C6 ... capitalism
Shaved Monkey
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Ayoob » Fri 29 Jan 2016, 15:04:33

Ayoob
Expert
Expert

Previous

Return to Open Topic Discussion