Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Adverse Health Effects from Broadcast Television.

Discussions related to the physiological and psychological effects of peak oil on our members and future generations.

Adverse Health Effects from Broadcast Television.

Unread postby vision-master » Mon 09 Mar 2009, 17:49:19

What's next? 8O

Dear President Obama:

Dear Members of the House of Representatives:
Dear Members of the Senate:
Dear Citizens of the United States of America:

In the US, digital broadcast television is scheduled to start operating on February 17, 2009. We write to you today because we wish to save you from the significant negative health consequences that have occurred here in Germany. In Germany, analog broadcast television stations have gradually been switching to digital broadcast signals since 2003. This switchover first took place in metropolitan areas. In those areas, however, the RF exposures in public places as well as at home continued to increase at the same time. As a result, the continuing declining health status of children, adolescents, and adults in urban areas could not be attributed to any single cause. On May 20, 2006, two digital broadcast television stations went on the air in the Hessian Rhoen area (Heidelstein, Kreuzberg), which until recently had enjoyed rather low mobile phone radiation exposure levels. Within a radius of more than 20 km, the following symptoms that occurred abruptly were reported: constant headaches, pressure in the head, drowsiness, sleep problems, inability to think clearly, forgetfulness, nervous tensions, irritability, tightness in the chest, rapid heartbeat, shortness of breath, depressive mood, total apathy, loss of empathy, burning skin, inner burning, leg weakness, pain in the limbs, stabbing pain in various organs, weight increase.
Dr. med. Cornelia Waldmann-Selsam

Dr. med. Christine Aschermann

Dr. med. Markus Kern

http://d.scribd.com/docs/1a34bitqwcergnuko29s.txt

Dr. med. Cornelia Waldmann‐Selsam
Founding Member of the Bamberg Appeal

Dr. med. Christine Aschermann
Neurologist‐Psychotherapy
Founding Member of the Freiburg Appeal
Dr. med. Markus Kern

Psychosomatic Medizin
Founding Member of the Physicians Appeal Allgau‐Bodensee‐Oberschwaben

more.....
vision-master

Re: Adverse Health Effects from Broadcast Television.

Unread postby Jotapay » Mon 09 Mar 2009, 17:54:23

I didn't see "terminal stupidity" listed anywhere?
Jotapay
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Ludi » Mon 09 Mar 2009, 18:16:12

Psychosomatic Medizin

Perhaps they expected to feel sick because of the Digital Rays. 8O
Ludi

Unread postby JoeW » Mon 09 Mar 2009, 19:12:35

constant headaches, pressure in the head, drowsiness, sleep problems, inability to think clearly, forgetfulness, nervous tensions, irritability, tightness in the chest, rapid heartbeat, shortness of breath, depressive mood, total apathy, loss of empathy, burning skin, inner burning, leg weakness, pain in the limbs, stabbing pain in various organs, weight increase.

This is more serious than I thought. They turned into (gasp!) Americans.
JoeW
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby lper100km » Mon 09 Mar 2009, 19:38:55

Those look like symptoms of watching too much dumbed down program content!

In truth, we are all – at least those in metro areas - being irradiated at frequencies and levels thought to be harmless, but who really knows? Commercial greed and our buy in to convenience knows no bounds.
lper100km
Lignite
Lignite

Location: Over the tracks, left under the overpass, right, third boxcar on the left, ask for Jack

Unread postby frankthetank » Mon 09 Mar 2009, 22:53:35

I have all those symptoms, but i don't see herpes on that list.
lawns should be outlawed.
frankthetank
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby jasonraymondson » Mon 09 Mar 2009, 23:17:34

:lol:

Back in the 40's and 50's they use to say the exact same thing about analog. There is always a group of people claiming knowledge on topics they don't have a clue about. cough cough cough :razz:
jasonraymondson
Permanently Banned

Unread postby jupiters_release » Tue 10 Mar 2009, 00:03:52

The most harmful EMF exposure is using a cell phone next to the head. CRT computer monitors were pretty bad too when they were standard. It's definitely bad for your health to live near cell masts, electrical towers, wi-fi, etc.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style ... html?r=RSS

Even a regular wired headset transmits EMF(not as much as not using one) on a cell phone, but the Aircom heaset literally uses an empty plastic tube near the ear, the audio sounds 'distant' at first but it's easy to get used to:

Do not seek the truth, only cease to cherish opinions.
jupiters_release
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby jupiters_release » Tue 10 Mar 2009, 00:08:14

Double whammy if you still have dental amalgams! :lol: :|

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/0 ... 71501.html
Do not seek the truth, only cease to cherish opinions.
jupiters_release
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby jbrovont » Tue 10 Mar 2009, 17:22:47

I don't know - I have one of those phones that doubles as a little windows PC, and if I talk on it for more than a few minutes, the side of my head heats up. I used to have a really thin flip phone and after about two hours of continuous use one day I actually burned the side of my head with it. The side of my face starting at my ear and down my cheek toward my mouth turned red, went numb and swelled up slightly for a few days, then itched for about a week. After three years I still haven't regained complete sensation in the tissue over my cheek bone.

Does any one of our little doodads and gizmos put out unsafe levels of EMR? Maybe, maybe not. If three or four of my neighbors have wireless access points, someone's running a microwave, there are 5 local tv brodcasters and my cell phone is downloading my e-mail... maybe that's not such a good idea after all.
jbrovont
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Return to Medical Issues Forum