Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Let's Discuss Peak Oil For A Change

General discussions of the systemic, societal and civilisational effects of depletion.

Re: Let's Discuss Peak Oil For A Change

Unread postby AdamB » Wed 14 Apr 2021, 15:20:00

Outcast_Searcher wrote:
AdamB wrote:Sounds conspiratorial. You figure the Illuminati are involved, or perhaps the alien lizard overlords? :)

Damn! I forgot to check for lizard overlords under my bed this morning. And I'll just bet that THEY'RE the ones that cause my house to get sloppy over time, AND my hair to get gray AND my wrinkles too!

At some point, believing in such things SHOULD be embarrassing, unless one's brain is the size of a walnut.

David Ickes being used by some peak oil advocates as a reference back in the heyday of the movement was one of the most hysterical things I recall about the entire period. I forget if it was over at LATOC or some of the spin offs to LATOC (after Matt revealed the truth about his followers and they crawled under harder to find rocks) where this kind of nonsense was common. Ralfy would know. :lol:
StarvingPuutyTat says: I'm so confident in my TOTAL COLLAPSE is IMMINENT prediction that I stake my entire reputation on it. It will happen this year. - Aug 3-2020

Mustang19 says: Mods, I am just here to troll the trolls. I mean no harm.
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Previous

Return to Peak Oil Discussion