Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

San Bernadino shooting, Crazies on the loose

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

San Bernadino shooting, Crazies on the loose

Unread postby Pops » Wed 02 Dec 2015, 16:44:53

At least one person opened fire at or near a state social services agency in the Southern California city of San Bernardino on Wednesday and as many as 20 people were wounded, authorities said.

The San Bernardino Police Department said on Twitter that it had "confirmed 1 to 3 possible suspects" and multiple victims in the shooting. The agency called it an "active shooter" incident.

Read more at Reutershttp://www.reuters.com/article/2 ... 9SbECzx.99

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/12/ ... HIVpt0b.97
The legitimate object of government, is to do for a community of people, whatever they need to have done, but can not do, at all, or can not, so well do, for themselves -- in their separate, and individual capacities.
-- Abraham Lincoln, Fragment on Government (July 1, 1854)
Pops
Elite
Elite

Re: Crazies on the loose

Unread postby Subjectivist » Wed 02 Dec 2015, 17:33:07

Now being reported as three Middle Eastern suspects in full body armor armed with long guns. Multiple casualties.

SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (TheBlaze/AP) — Police in San Bernardino, California, responded to an active shooter situation at a social services facility on Wednesday.

The San Bernardino Police Department confirmed the shooting and stated there are “1 to 3 possible suspects” and confirmed “fatalities.” A reporter with NBC Los Angeles said he witnessed at the scene at least three people dead after the attack.

San Bernardino Lt. Vicki Cervantes said witnesses reported seeing “two attackers with ski masks and vests, who arrived in a dark-colored, large SUV.” No arrests have been made.

Lt. Rich Lawhead said Wednesday there are also reports of as many as 20 victims.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12 ... alifornia/
II Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Subjectivist
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Pops » Wed 02 Dec 2015, 18:08:25

The blaze reports muslims did it...
that is a surprise, LOL

the chief sheriff says
14 dead
14 additional wounded transported
3 shooters & a black SUV reported
all/some county buildings shut down
the shooters came prepared
no specific description
The legitimate object of government, is to do for a community of people, whatever they need to have done, but can not do, at all, or can not, so well do, for themselves -- in their separate, and individual capacities.
-- Abraham Lincoln, Fragment on Government (July 1, 1854)
Pops
Elite
Elite

Unread postby Subjectivist » Wed 02 Dec 2015, 18:32:52

SAN BERNARDINO — As many as three gunmen believed to be wearing military-style gear opened fire Wednesday at a Southern California social services center, killing at least 14 people and wounding more than a dozen, authorities said.

Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said at a news conference that after the shooting, the suspects might have fled the area in dark-colored SUV. They remained at large.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/new ... of-active/
II Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Subjectivist
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby PrestonSturges » Wed 02 Dec 2015, 19:27:59

I believe they have found the SUV and are shooting it out with the suspects right now.
PrestonSturges
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Sixstrings » Wed 02 Dec 2015, 19:40:56

Subjectivist wrote:Now being reported as three Middle Eastern suspects in full body armor armed with long guns.

I hadn't heard that on the news. Well we will find out what the situation is. If it's terrorsim, then look folks.. it's time to send in the Army, the US Marines, delta force and navy seals and green berets, the full power of the us air force and navy, and clear out the rats' nest over there in Syria so they can't keep attacking us anymore. They have to be defeated at the source, this is self defense.
Last edited by Sixstrings on Wed 02 Dec 2015, 21:11:32, edited 1 time in total.
Sixstrings
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Cog » Wed 02 Dec 2015, 20:02:35

“Three lions made us proud. They are still alive,” one ISIS adherent tweeted after the shootings at Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino. “California streets are full with soldiers with heavy weapons. The Unites States is burning #America_Burning #Takbir”
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Newfie » Wed 02 Dec 2015, 20:07:12

Ya know Cog, there is always some ah who will say something like this just to crank up someone like you.

It's almost like you are a machine, push a button, get a candy.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cog » Wed 02 Dec 2015, 20:13:04

Newfie wrote:Ya know Cog, there is always some ah who will say something like this just to crank up someone like you.

It's almost like you are a machine, push a button, get a candy.

It came from a news report. I don't know if it legit or not. One of the suspects has an Arabic name though. I'll see if I can find it.

Here is a San Bernadino police scanner feed.

https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/12443/web
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Cog » Wed 02 Dec 2015, 20:18:43

Tweet in English and Arabic hinting at ISIS involvement.

http://www.vocativ.com/news/256909/isis ... a-burning/
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Cog » Wed 02 Dec 2015, 20:26:16

Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Cog » Wed 02 Dec 2015, 20:29:07

The BOLO listed above might be fake but when I started listening to the police scanner right after the shooting the name Farooq Saeed was called in as a possible suspect.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Cog » Wed 02 Dec 2015, 20:59:27

Let's see. Multiple shooters so that leaves out the lone wolf nut job like in Colorado Springs. Pipe bombs and vests show this was some sort of planned event. Sounds like some home-grown jihadists to me or possible south of the border cartel type of deal. By tonight we will have some answers.

If its Jihadists then Newfie can eat some crow. If they aren't, serve me up a plate of black bird. :-D
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Keith_McClary » Wed 02 Dec 2015, 21:19:04

Sixstrings wrote: If it's terrorsim, then look folks.. it's time to send in the Army, the US Marines, delta force and navy seals and green berets, the full power of the us air force and navy ...

What if it's just white guys, not terrorists?
Facebook knows you're a dog.
Keith_McClary
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Subjectivist » Wed 02 Dec 2015, 21:21:44

Keith_McClary wrote:
Sixstrings wrote: If it's terrorsim, then look folks.. it's time to send in the Army, the US Marines, delta force and navy seals and green berets, the full power of the us air force and navy ...

Then the organizations they belong to like the KKK or Skinheads or Aryan Nation should get the same treatment, FBI style though, not army of marines.
Subjectivist
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Cog » Wed 02 Dec 2015, 21:29:08

Keith_McClary wrote:

Then the Brady Anti-Gun group will talk about this for months.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Cog » Wed 02 Dec 2015, 21:49:22

FBI will not call this terrorism yet and won't release the shooter's names. If they were right wing white conservatives, we would know everything about them at this point. Probably waiting to hear Obama's spin on it before they commit to anything.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Subjectivist » Wed 02 Dec 2015, 21:59:14

FBI says two dead shooters one male one female. No ethnic or age specifics.
Subjectivist
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Cog » Wed 02 Dec 2015, 22:21:45

I'm thinking the FBI might have known about this guy prior to the event. Perhaps someone they were watching. They got involved within 30 minutes of the incident.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Next

Return to North America Discussion