Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

A Few Notes on Nature Spirits, Part Two: Into A Living World

A forum to either submit your own review of a book, video or audio interview, or to post reviews by others.

Re: A Few Notes on Nature Spirits, Part Two: Into A Living W

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Thu 07 Dec 2017, 14:40:54

We are soul brothers. I had exactly the same style of childhood, spent thousands of hours a year on my own in the Aussie bush. Water is medicine in every sense for me. I go nuts if I don't swim every day. When i lived in Alice Springs where there is no water 99.9% of the year, every weekend i would load up my motorhome illegally with other water monkeys & drive to the lakes in the west Macdonnel Ranges. Living in temperate Melbourne now, i maintain membership of Seabaths- a pool, gym, steamroom & spa right on the beach, swim every day through the year.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Re: A Few Notes on Nature Spirits, Part Two: Into A Living W

Unread postby Ibon » Fri 08 Dec 2017, 16:37:12

baha wrote:200 years of excess and we have totally forgotten where we came from. I still feel my connections... If you don't, you have my sympathy :cry:

Enjoyed these posts from my fellow brothers. Anything you hold in reverence opens the heart to the rhythms, mysterious telepathy and makes audible the songs and hum of nature spirits.

There has been a real interesting progression in my thoughts concerning this during the past decade or so. As you mentioned Baha you can read the spirit of another and intuit to what degree they are receptive or cognizant of what we speak. And that they have your sympathies. What has changed in me is that they no longer have my sympathies. We are long past a point of re orienting the vast majority of the current crop of humans who remain unresponsive to nature and who remain fixed in materialism and artificial environments.

My sympathies do extend however to someone ignorant and when given a chance becomes responsive. They merit our attention. The rest?
Patiently awaiting the pathogens. Our resiliency resembles an invasive weed. We are the Kudzu Ape
blog: http://blog.mounttotumas.com/
Ibon
Expert
Expert

Return to Book/Media Reviews