Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

UK's Brown calls for new group to monitor global environment

Re: UK's Brown calls for new group to police global environment

Unread postby mos6507 » Mon 21 Dec 2009, 17:17:24

Sixstrings wrote:Yeah, and Mussolini made the trains run on time.

Stop it with the Godwin's law BS.

Sixstrings wrote:The only thing I'd be in favor of is a team of inspectors consisting of representatives from all nations.

Then find a group that is in line with your suggestions and work with them. Is that so difficult? The more you fearmonger about NWO the more you just further the denialists.
mos6507

Unread postby hillsidedigger » Mon 21 Dec 2009, 17:24:30

mos6507 wrote:
hillsidedigger wrote:Biodiverity loss is already well along and rapidly accellerating even without human cause climate change.

There's no denying it. There's not much way to stop it either.

What makes you think the biodiversity loss has nothing to do with AGW? And of the portion that doesn't, it's certainly due to habitat loss and general pollution from man. Or haven't you ever watched any nature specials in the last, oh, 40 years that have been documenting this process in mind-numbing detail?

But no, it's much easier to throw your hands up and say "there is nothing we can do". If there is nothing we can do, it's because we already struck a mortal wound to the patient, not that we didn't have anything to do with it.

There are many human caused factors leading to the loss of biodiversity. I happen to think human effects on the atmosphere are and will be abrupt and extreme but even without an abruptly altered climate biodiversity loss will continue.

Maybe the fact that JimBob Duggar's reign of terror came to an end during the Copenhagen Climate Conference means there is a possibility of many to learn to live with less negative impact in the world but it's already mighty late in the game.
hillsidedigger
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby kiwichick » Mon 21 Dec 2009, 20:39:04

jotapay

2005 hottest year so far

2009 expected to be 2nd hottest

2010 forcast to break the records ( baring major volcanic eruption)
kiwichick
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby mos6507 » Mon 21 Dec 2009, 20:45:09

kiwichick wrote:jotapay

2005 hottest year so far

As long a Jotapay's got his gun, what does he have to worry about? There's bound to be one man left standing and with his attitude, it will probably be him, sitting atop a mountain of skulls.
mos6507

Unread postby AlexdeLarge » Mon 21 Dec 2009, 20:57:18

This looks like a job for Captain Planet. Only he can police and enforce the mandates of the Climate council!!

To oversee Captain Planet and the Planeteers, I nominate Mos as our new Weather Czar!!!! ;)

Maybe you can get some spiffy tights too Mos. Just ask Algore to trade a few carbon credits to Ted Turner! LOL
Viddy well, little brother. Viddy well.
AlexdeLarge
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby leaflight » Mon 21 Dec 2009, 21:33:45

Not to get to biblical , however the book of ISIAH mentions cold that is more burning than coals, that cannot keep warm, compared to such cold, and it also mentions a polar shift during a time of financial crisis like we are in now read it for yourself ISIAH ch 24.

It talks about business doors shut people in languishing times and all of a sudden the whole earth shakes like a tree back and forth during a time of financial crisis.

The book of Psalms also mentions cold so cold that who can stand against it.

Also a animal was found encased in ice with butternuts still in his mouth, apparently caught in a past very abrupt and fast ICE AGE shift and was frozen in a few moments of time.

Also its a fact that even multiple volcanoes and or a super volcano can cause small ice ages, like the little ice age in the 1800s where it snowed and caused field crop destruction in North America and europe because a super volcano erupted as far away as Indonesia and sent much matter into the atmospheres and caused a re steers of climates and jet streams.

Ye cannot police volcanoes, and ocean currents, and jet stream, and swamp etc co2 and gasses. In fact some say Europe is hanging by a string of underwater ocean current still keeping them warmer than Siberia, and its due to play out anytime some say, and may already be playing out.

Record cold and snow in Europe has been going on also.

Global cooling aint fooling.

Does cold cometh abruptly that is more burning than even coals, in a polar shift?

iceagenow dot com, and pentagons report called 2010 has some usefull info on how the weather alone is becoming disatourous to politics, and also a book called (world in peril) by a man who worked for the pentagon and studied magnetic pole shifts and said we are due for one already.

Also some say the had to change readjust some electronic compasses at a airport in Europe in the past year because the earth magnetic poles are already beginning to move to and fro.

Where would you want to live in a polar shift the center of continents?

8O :mrgreen:
Love never fails, in life and death, feast and fast it rises and lives on.Enjoy what never fails LovE EternaL
( LE EL)

Also Oregano oil for staph etc, parsely for lung cancer etc, tumeric for tumor cells etc, milk thistle for liver kidney and brain rejuvenation and detoxification and protection research it?
leaflight
Peat
Peat

Unread postby meemoe_uk » Mon 21 Dec 2009, 21:55:22

Hi sixstrings.
Yes I'm concerned about this as well.
What's Rothschild's next move now that copenhagen has failed?
While it's nice to see the money changers having their proposals thrown out of parliment, it only means they have step up their attack on humanity. If not with paper, then with murder. At least we've got the internet to keep track of their military operations.
One of the reasons the International Money Changer Cartel cooked up AGW was to cripple developing nations in their pursuit of prosperity and independance. In this respect, Copenhagen is almost a reprint of the 1920 Versailles League of Nations not so covert agenda - ' all nations submit to London-Rothschild'. It was Rothschild who proposed the founding of the AGW religion and private bank back in 1987.
When it quickly became apparent the League of Nations wasn't subdueing the world like they intended, their focus shifted to creating WW2. Today the IMCC is already active in it's war creating efforts. The AGW bollox isn't having the desired brainwashing effect on the people. They'll keep trying with the paper, but once again their focus will be shifting towards war.
Last edited by meemoe_uk on Mon 21 Dec 2009, 22:00:52, edited 2 times in total.
meemoe_uk
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Jotapay » Mon 21 Dec 2009, 21:59:46

2005 hottest year so far

Is this with real or faked data?
Jotapay
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby PrestonSturges » Tue 22 Dec 2009, 01:58:44

Life must be so simple knowing that EVERYTHING is part of the New World Order.
PrestonSturges
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby TheDude » Tue 22 Dec 2009, 04:46:21

Alright, Raphael's back! Now we'll find out what's really the Image

Looks like he's switched from shrooms to pscylocibin. Perhaps an apt change given the new denizens of the White House?

AND what painted that HOUSE white?

Cogito, ergo non satis bibivi
And let me tell you something: I dig your work.
TheDude
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Lore » Tue 22 Dec 2009, 10:00:23

Jotapay wrote:

2005 hottest year so far

Why again, would you think the data is faked?
The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life.
... Theodore Roosevelt
Lore
Fission
Fission

Unread postby mos6507 » Tue 22 Dec 2009, 10:34:11

Lore wrote:
Jotapay wrote:

2005 hottest year so far

Why are you even engaging him? He's hopeless.
mos6507

Unread postby mos6507 » Tue 22 Dec 2009, 10:35:58

PrestonSturges wrote:Life must be so simple knowing that EVERYTHING is part of the New World Order.

mos6507

Unread postby Jotapay » Tue 22 Dec 2009, 10:37:34

Lore wrote:
Jotapay wrote:

2005 hottest year so far

Harry made up the data after 1990. Want me to find it? I already posted it in the past here. The data was crap, he had to fabricate it, and he described the method he used to do so. Is the fact that the data was fabricated in the scientific papers?
Jotapay
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Lore » Tue 22 Dec 2009, 12:52:08

Jotapay wrote:
Lore wrote:
Jotapay wrote:

2005 hottest year so far

Harry made up the data after 1990. Want me to find it? I already posted it in the past here. The data was crap, he had to fabricate it, and he described the method he used to do so. Is the fact that the data was fabricated in the scientific papers?

Yes, please do, but I want the scientific analysis of numbers that shows what was published in the formal reports as crap. Not speculation from some blog.
The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life.
... Theodore Roosevelt
Lore
Fission
Fission

Unread postby Jotapay » Tue 22 Dec 2009, 12:53:39

Lore wrote:Yes, please do, but I want the scientific analysis of numbers that shows what was published in the formal reports as crap. Not speculation from some blog.

What blog are you talking about? Don't know where you're going there.
Jotapay
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Lore » Tue 22 Dec 2009, 12:54:56

mos6507 wrote:
Lore wrote:
Jotapay wrote:

2005 hottest year so far

Why are you even engaging him? He's hopeless.

You're right, sometimes I forget myself, another hopeless denier, at least for now.
... Theodore Roosevelt
Lore
Fission
Fission

Unread postby Jotapay » Tue 22 Dec 2009, 13:16:51

Lore wrote:You're right, sometimes I forget myself, another hopeless denier, at least for now.

While I look through the harry_read_me.txt file, I have a question for you, why haven't you engaged the other points I've raised? You seem to be ignoring them.

Mos seems to do the same thing. Always raising new questions but never engaging the responses to your past questions. It becomes quite circular after a bit if that is how the discussion is to go.
Jotapay
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby AlexdeLarge » Tue 22 Dec 2009, 13:22:11

They are just being obtuse Jotapay. The links and discussion for the Harry read Me files are all in the global warming Hoax thread. They have all seen the proof of the data tampering and the attempts warp the data to fit a predetermined outcome.

And they call us deniers! LOL
Viddy well, little brother. Viddy well.
AlexdeLarge
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Jotapay » Tue 22 Dec 2009, 13:29:06

AlexdeLarge wrote:They are just being obtuse Jotapay. The links and discussion for the Harry read Me files are all in the global warming Hoax thread. They have all seen the proof of the data tampering and the attempts warp the data to fit a predetermined outcome.

And they call us deniers! LOL

They seem to not be able to hold a proper conversation.
Jotapay
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

PreviousNext

Return to Environment, Weather & Climate