Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

The very best energy savings technology on the planet...

How to save energy through both societal and individual actions.

Re: The very best energy savings technology on the planet...

Unread postby Itch » Sat 25 Mar 2006, 01:21:21

The picture of the condom on the original post should be replaced with the picture of a hand and mouth. Remember that condoms, when used properly, sometimes fail; when they are used improperly, they fail much more frequently.
Even the biggest of bumbling, incompetant dipshits can't stroke, gobble and suck their way to pregnancy. And you won't even have to mass produce these silly dickwraps that can't be relied on to withstand abuse.
Condoms or bullets? Fuck that. It's mouth/hand play or bullets. And, hey, maybe there can be some kind of sexual use for bullets for those that might find that idea interesting.

So about this religion stuff...is this just including the dominant religions that are just extensions of a suicide culture that destroys soil and shits in drinking water? I could easily say that consumerism or any other ism is a religion of some kind, and also keep in mind that there are some religions that are more focused on stewardship, though they don't compare in size to The Swarm.

I agree with Nik That it will be assholes that will cause all the trouble. The crazy fucks who were normally killed in "hunting accidents," and, of course, the stereotypical cross, crescent, or whatever-the-fuck-bearing, mouth-foaming, bloody-eyed crazies. Both are assholes, and I think arguing who will be worse is like trying to polish a piece of shit. Hopefully they'll all die soon and do so as quitely and eco-friendly as possible.
the best energy savings technology on the planet.... is no technology at all.

Except for maybe trails, gardening, and composting.
Itch
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby Itch » Sat 25 Mar 2006, 20:43:22

God's creatures made trails before man, the Garden existed and had every fruit before man arrived, leaves and plants fell to the ground composting naturally.

Indeed. Of course, in the context of the world today, where the bad guys destroyed just about everything, I was thinking that the technologies I mentioned can be used to do save energy, and in some cases, do things faster than how it is normally done.

Foliage falls to the ground and stuff decomposes, yes, but it would normally take hundreds of years for about one inch of humus to be produced by that process, if I recall correctly. With composting today, it is easy to find stuff that can be composted and turned into humus in months. Of course, there were no food scraps and other shit before people were around, but right now there is, and I think it ought to be used to expedite what naturally happens.

And, you know, now that I think about it, I don't think technology is a uniquely human thing. Animals make trails which lead to important areas, birds and wasps make nests, and some ants build layers of mud around feasting aphids during cold weather, so the aphids are warm, and the ants can get their aphid ass juice. Otters use rocks to smash open some kind of shellfish.
Itch
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby gg3 » Sun 26 Mar 2006, 03:45:00

"...hand and mouth..." Good one, Itch! Exactly right on target.

Clinton's health secretary made a mild reference to masturbation as safe sex in the age of AIDS, and got fired for it, such are the prejudices. She should have gotten a medal.

Meanwhile, it's not just Indians and Chinese, but also Middle Easterners who are multiplying like little mice. Nor are we in the West innocent; the average American = 10 average peole in India in terms of consumption.

So yes, masturbate your way to peace & sustainability. It's one of the few things in life that are free.
gg3
Expert
Expert

Unread postby pedalling_faster » Sun 26 Mar 2006, 23:37:18

as far as energy savings technology, the human legs work pretty good to. as in walking & bicycling.
pedalling_faster
Permanently Banned

Previous

Return to Conservation & Efficiency