Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

THE Venezuela Thread pt 5 (merged)

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: A glimpse into the upcoming venezuelan future.

Unread postby pana_burda » Mon 07 Jan 2008, 23:06:06

Two weeks after the referendum, the Federal Government fabricated a case linking the Venezuelan government to an attempt to finance the Presidential elections in Argentina.

From your link, could be "fabricated" the correct word for such notorious yet currently common case?
pana_burda
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Location: In freefall speed right down to the claws of the devil

Re: A glimpse into the Ven. future. Small steps to war.

Unread postby pana_burda » Sun 13 Jan 2008, 20:26:28

Venezuelan government signed, sealed and delivered, to the international arena, our upcoming label of a "Terrorist State"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn_f97oWhjY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLhLGQcNeP8

The (HOT) ball now is at the american government court and its oil deals with this ......... provider!.
pana_burda
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby pana_burda » Thu 17 Jan 2008, 00:34:03

Another day, another doll ..... emm, I meant to say another $111,000,000.oo ...... tic ..... tac!
pana_burda
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby pana_burda » Mon 21 Jan 2008, 13:20:25

Venezuela .......... ¿ terrorist ?

Nahhhh ......... its just the bullets! [smilie=eusa_doh.gif]
pana_burda
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby pana_burda » Wed 23 Jan 2008, 23:50:17

The rule of thumb of most people is to read the opposite of what their government says

Either the shit is just about to hit the fan orrr ......... they´d ¿reformed?!!!

[smilie=new_microwave.gif]
pana_burda
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby pana_burda » Mon 11 Feb 2008, 23:57:54

¿respect?

Come ON ...... the singlest ONE thing hugo, REALLY REALLY respects, is his 100.000.000 Dollars check, the empire sends over, every single day of the year.

If dubya expects him to respect something else, we are in deep shit here.
pana_burda
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby vision-master » Tue 12 Feb 2008, 00:18:40

Glad I'm a speed reader, next please......... :razz:
vision-master

Unread postby pana_burda » Tue 12 Feb 2008, 10:13:37

Coca-Cola ...... ¿uhh?? [smilie=dontknow.gif]
pana_burda
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby ConcernedConsumer » Wed 13 Feb 2008, 13:51:18

Awesome clips.
Its real funny to see American officials discredit others for abandoning democratic ideals while US itself is a country that attacks those very same ideals on daily bases and all over the world. Including the US. I simply hope that they dont believe in what BS they spew on camera. A bunch of hypocrite liars is far more preferable to a bunch of fanatic insane retards to run the biggest military machine of our times thats the US.
ConcernedConsumer
Wood
Wood

Unread postby pana_burda » Wed 13 Feb 2008, 23:13:17

A bunch of hypocrite liars is far more preferable to a bunch of fanatic insane retards to run the biggest military machine of our times thats the US.

Please don´t take me wrong ConcernedConsumer but, I would´d have preffered neither one out.

I am very aware of the big difference there is about those worldly huge wrongdoings of that retarded north american one, as compared with those small spoiled kid´s pranks yet megalomaniac, our hypocrite little one indeed represents but, IF one thing you can be sure of, its, without the political/financial support from that other country, our little monster would´d have not grown big enough as to be the cause for short to mid-term future military interventions, down in this part of the hemisphere.
pana_burda
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby pana_burda » Thu 28 Feb 2008, 23:31:25

Emmm ...... almost forgot!.

Those newly released colombian hostages were carrying an S.O.S letter, directed to the hands of that north american "commander in thief", right from the desesperate hands of those poor north american victims. Those letters were seized away by the terrorists and never reached its intended destiny.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080228/D8V3FO880.html

So I think ....... errr nope, ...... I am damned sure, we are just another step CLOSER.
pana_burda
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby pana_burda » Sat 01 Mar 2008, 16:43:39

$5 Million bounty and assassination ......, for sure, courtesy of the US State Dept.

...... yep, definitively, another step upfront.
pana_burda
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Regarding the links of Ven officials to FARC.

Unread postby pana_burda » Tue 04 Mar 2008, 22:19:51

This is deep stuff but Venezuelan "new" Minister of Interior and Justice´s nexes to guerrilla are no surprise to anyone here.

I am aware my inputs are not well received because of the style, but my intention is merely informative and to encourage discussion among us but ....... ¿?

However, I could be skating in thin ice after these ones.

http://www.versionfinal.com.ve/wp/2008/ ... go-mediar/

In this one, Walter Marquez, who teamed up in the early stages of this gov. while still had its democratic facade intact. After all of that was changing, he was sent over to India as our Embassador and currently I ignore of his wereabouts.

http://doc.noticias24.com/0801/pp10.html

From Patricia Poleo the exiled journalist. A brave woman indeed. One of her major achievements was to have found the perubian Vladimiro Montesinos down in the central part of this country and having printed out such discovery.

http://www.el-nacional.com/www/site/det ... nodo/11407

Links between the official, the colombian guerrilla and some of the massacres occurred in the Ven-Col border.

Time to shine up that old high school spanish for those who might be interested in knowing a little bit more intimate details of this madness called ...... "process".
pana_burda
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Re: Regarding the links of Ven officials to FARC.

Unread postby americandream » Tue 04 Mar 2008, 23:02:42

The reason your message is not well received (by me anyways, I cannot speak for the others on this site), is simply because the political constituency you purport to represent (I have gleaned from your comments and postings that you are, and this is putting a kind gloss on my interpretation, a neo-liberal) have been wilfully exploitative (and incompetent) in the way they have mananged Latin American economies and treated the native indigenous to date.

Now before you feign outrage, answer me this:

1 Why is and has Latin America been synonymous with the third world and third world poverty?

2 Why is Latin America synonymous with illegal immigrants to the rich world?

3 Why is Latin American synonymous with racial inequality?

4 Why is Latin America synonymous with right wing dictatorships and as a haven for war time nazis?

Now if you can give me a cogent explanation that is an improvement on the likes of Castro, Chavez and perhaps Lula, I may consider listening to you. However, if you continue to illogically rail against the oppression of Chavez, then I'm afraid I will have to request that you to cease and desist from throwing stones from within your glass house if you do not wish to invite derision (from me at least).
americandream
Permanently Banned

Unread postby pana_burda » Wed 05 Mar 2008, 01:03:36

Come on Americandream, if you are of my dearest all time readers, how could I ever turn unfriendly at you, uhh?? >LOL<

Let me try to answer, one by one, your legitimate concerns:

Poverty was, is and will remain as consequence of bad public administrators plus the negative aid of corruption.

I can only speak for the country I am at but the true fact that earlier governments screw it up and blew up the chances to take us off those socio-economic holes and that those were "aligned" to perhaps a right wingish labeled view has had nothing to do with its counter productive performance. Same with newer ones and its left wingish labels attatched.

Your second concern is indeed a very recent Venz. characteristic . We have been, historically, a receptive country to which inmigration came by seeking for a better future. It has been since five to six years ago that the situation turned up side down, because of the economic AND political factors. Most of our professional youth is heading out for those very personal reason.

The third of concerns is not aplicable to this country. There is no racial inequality, nor indigenous explotation in Venz, at least. Its population is rather small and settled in mostly remote areas of our geography.

And the last one I think it mostly concerns to countries further down the south american map. To my best knowledge, we are not a nazi harboring country nor we have been under right wing dictatorships. Our previous military dictatorship ended right in 1957. All the way until 1998 we had five years presidential terms. Only this one has successfully managed to electorally trick its permanency up in power.

Now, what you may call as "throwing stones" to hugo chavez, in my deepest of intentions I am only giving those facts that I know, not everybody is aware of, outside of this borders. I think this very post is a clear example of that, isn´t it?

I think I have said it before but I have no problem to say it once again. Nobody is giving me nothing for doing this.

I am convinced that awareness of facts is a principle up on which a sane relationship between leaders and followers should be built.

And guys, I am very aware of the severe shortage/distortion there is about those news that leave this country, to inform people abroad.
pana_burda
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby americandream » Wed 05 Mar 2008, 01:19:40

pana_burda wrote:Come on Americandream, if you are of my dearest all time readers, how could I ever turn unfriendly at you, uhh?? >LOL<

Let me try to answer, one by one, your legitimate concerns:

Poverty was, is and will remain as consequence of bad public administrators plus the negative aid of corruption.

I can only speak for the country I am at but the true fact that earlier governments screw it up and blew up the chances to take us off those socio-economic holes and that those were "aligned" to perhaps a right wingish labeled view has had nothing to do with its counter productive performance. Same with newer ones and its left wingish labels attatched.

Your second concern is indeed a very recent Venz. characteristic . We have been, historically, a receptive country to which inmigration came by seeking for a better future. It has been since five to six years ago that the situation turned up side down, because of the economic AND political factors. Most of our professional youth is heading out for those very personal reason.

The third of concerns is not aplicable to this country. There is no racial inequality, nor indigenous explotation in Venz, at least. Its population is rather small and settled in mostly remote areas of our geography.

And the last one I think it mostly concerns to countries further down the south american map. To my best knowledge, we are not a nazi harboring country nor we have been under right wing dictatorships. Our previous military dictatorship ended right in 1957. All the way until 1998 we had five years presidential terms. Only this one has successfully managed to electorally trick its permanency up in power.

Now, what you may call as "throwing stones" to hugo chavez, in my deepest of intentions I am only giving those facts that I know, not everybody is aware of, outside of this borders. I think this very post is a clear example of that, isn´t it?

I think I have said it before but I have no problem to say it once again. Nobody is giving me nothing for doing this.

I am convinced that awareness of facts is a principle up on which a sane relationship between leaders and followers should be built.

And guys, I am very aware of the severe shortage/distortion there is about those news that leave this country, to inform people abroad.

Well thats not what I saw in my travels of Latin America, including Venezuela. In fact my memories are very much one of the Spanish/Portguese/Italian descended rulers or anyone light skinned enough to mingle with the ranks of that group enjoying what I felt was rather excessive, crude and conspicuous consumption.

My point is simply this. Your entire continent is a basket case of mismanagement and downright, should I say, infantile predispositions due to a lack of common vision.

In addition, selling your resources to the West at a knock down price out of some servile notion of misplaced loyalty whilst your region and country goes to pot is nothing short of stupid. What you fail to sow now, you shall not reap later.

In my travels to Cuba incidentally, I was most impressed with the roots of social democracy Castro has sown. The Cubans will be evolving from one level of ability to the next with the emergence of more open leadership.

You on the other hand have sunk to such levels of degradation, you aren't even aware of the perilous state you are in. In fact, it has to take a foreigner like me to remind you that you aren't really in touch with your country.

That, my friend, is abysmal!
americandream
Permanently Banned

Unread postby The_Toecutter » Wed 05 Mar 2008, 02:28:35

In fact, it has to take a foreigner like me to remind you that you aren't really in touch with your country.

That, my friend, is abysmal!

It is sad that many foreigners find themselves in the same position as you when they converse with Americans.
The unnecessary felling of a tree, perhaps the old growth of centuries, seems to me a crime little short of murder. ~Thomas Jefferson
The_Toecutter
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby pana_burda » Wed 05 Mar 2008, 12:37:57

Well ...... I wish you could tell me more about that trip of yours to south america, like, what countries and/or cities did you stay in and for how extended periods of time were those.

Perhaps, and I really sensed it when living up over there, that, to many americans, from El Paso, Tx. down bellow, all its the same and that really is a huge mistake. We are not like Colombians are even tho we could talk just about the same language but it takes a national of either country to realise the differences there are between those two col-ven accents.

Of course everyone is not only entitled to but beholder of a UNIQUE experience and perspective but we could always exchange some of those views, couldn´t we?

Ahh ..... by the way:

In my travels to Cuba incidentally, I was most impressed with the roots of social democracy Castro has sown. The Cubans will be evolving from one level of ability to the next with the emergence of more open leadership.

I would be very interested to know of the concept you do have towards the term "democracy" and since that island have been subject to a tight international isolation, how did you manage to pay them a visit, if you wouldn´t mind, of course.
pana_burda
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Cid_Yama » Thu 06 Mar 2008, 15:03:49

p-brain,

Surely, if you live in Venezuela, you know that the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) is the armed forces of The Southern Bloc, a Confederacy of formerly independent republics engaged in a Civil War against the right-wing government in Colombia. This confederacy formed to defend against said right-wing government after it napalmed the Independent Republic of Marquetalia in 1964. The Southern Bloc is recognized by several governments worldwide and the courts in Denmark recently had a ruling against those trying to paint them as 'terrorists'. The western media, in trying to make them appear to be AK-47 toting small bands hiding in Venezuela and Ecuador, is like saying the Confederacy in the US Civil War was just a band of outlaws hiding in Mexico.
"For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it." - Patrick Henry

The level of injustice and wrong you endure is directly determined by how much you quietly submit to. Even to the point of extinction.
Cid_Yama
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby pana_burda » Fri 07 Mar 2008, 16:43:31

Before 1998, Narc-Terrorists FARC was a colombians only problem. Now it is also Venezuelan´s and ecuatorians and brazilians and bolivians and ........

By the way ¿?......, have you ever wondered how would it fit one of those around your neck, uhh?
pana_burda
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

PreviousNext

Return to South America Discussion