Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

THE " Log Out Problem " Thread (merged)

Having trouble? Is the forum having trouble?

Moderator: admin

Re: Can't logout

Unread postby Aaron » Sat 14 Feb 2009, 17:15:05

muha ha ha ha ha ha

We have you now!
The problem is, of course, that not only is economics bankrupt, but it has always been nothing more than politics in disguise... economics is a form of brain damage.

Hazel Henderson
Aaron
Resting in Peace

Unread postby TWilliam » Sat 14 Feb 2009, 17:36:00

You know Aaron, with that moniker of yours, I've been thinking it's about time you had a new avatar. I think this one might be more appropriate:
mag.gif

Or maybe this one would be better...
mag2.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It means buckle your seatbelt, Dorothy, because Kansas? Is goin' bye-bye... "
TWilliam
Expert
Expert

Unread postby aldente » Sat 14 Feb 2009, 17:43:26

I have noticed that "we" on this board age, and that there is less intellect with the next generation. Complete electronic "game-wipeout" is more prevalent that we are aware of.
aldente
Permanently Banned

Unread postby patience » Sat 14 Feb 2009, 17:58:10

I'll get my kid to show me how to clear cookies, and a ..... cache...? That's not my stash of preps, is it? I'm a digital illiterate. That's okay, though, because I have people that know this stuff. NO you can't have my chocoalate chip cookies! And there aren't any in my laptop, either.
Local fix-it guy..
patience
Resting in Peace

Unread postby TWilliam » Sat 14 Feb 2009, 18:11:31

patience wrote:I'll get my kid to show me how to clear cookies, and a ..... cache...? That's not my stash of preps, is it? I'm a digital illiterate. That's okay, though, because I have people that know this stuff. NO you can't have my chocoalate chip cookies! And there aren't any in my laptop, either.

:lol: :lol:

Most browsers store a local copy of at least some elements of web sites you visit - things like images, style sheets, embedded videos - so that they don't have to re-download everything on subsequent visits. Ever notice how a site usually takes longer to load the very first time you visit it, but on subsequent visits it's faster? That's because the browser uses the locally stored copies of the more static elements of the site, thus reducing rendering time. These elements are stored in a file generally referred to as your browser cache, or simply cache.
"It means buckle your seatbelt, Dorothy, because Kansas? Is goin' bye-bye... "
TWilliam
Expert
Expert

Unread postby vision-master » Sat 14 Feb 2009, 18:50:46

patience wrote:I'll get my kid to show me how to clear cookies, and a ..... cache...? That's not my stash of preps, is it? I'm a digital illiterate. That's okay, though, because I have people that know this stuff. NO you can't have my chocoalate chip cookies! And there aren't any in my laptop, either.

Wonderful World :mrgreen:
vision-master

Unread postby patience » Sat 14 Feb 2009, 22:45:37

TWilliam, thanks for the info. Gotta learn sometime, I suppose.

VisionMaster, On target!
Local fix-it guy..
patience
Resting in Peace

Previous

Return to Technical Support