Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

THE Joe Biden Thread Pt. 5

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: THE Joe Biden Thread Pt. 5

Unread postby Newfie » Tue 06 Jun 2023, 17:26:23

Maybe the R’s are starting to smell blood, Trump blood.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/06/politics ... index.html
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Newfie » Tue 06 Jun 2023, 17:28:39

AdamB wrote:
Newfie wrote:Yes Adam. I agree.

And I am 72.
:-D

I am still a youngster compared to the two of you then! But I can see that dicey biped thing a comin'!

Me. 2 weeks ago.

URL=https://imgbox.com/OOss2rvU]Image[/URL]
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AdamB » Tue 06 Jun 2023, 20:44:09

Newfie wrote:Me. 2 weeks ago.

URL=https://imgbox.com/OOss2rvU]Image[/URL]

Is that a picture looking upwards because you fell down and that was the only way you could point the camera?
Plant Thu 27 Jul 2023 "Personally I think the IEA is exactly right when they predict peak oil in the 2020s, especially because it matches my own predictions."

Plant Wed 11 Apr 2007 "I think Deffeyes might have nailed it, and we are just past the overall peak in oil production. (Thanksgiving 2005)"
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Newfie » Tue 06 Jun 2023, 20:58:45

No it was my Wife taking the picture to show the kids what she has to put up with.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AdamB » Tue 06 Jun 2023, 23:10:01

Newfie wrote:No it was my Wife taking the picture to show the kids what she has to put up with.

Is that you way up by the crow's nest? DIdn't notice the biped form on the first pass.
Plant Thu 27 Jul 2023 "Personally I think the IEA is exactly right when they predict peak oil in the 2020s, especially because it matches my own predictions."

Plant Wed 11 Apr 2007 "I think Deffeyes might have nailed it, and we are just past the overall peak in oil production. (Thanksgiving 2005)"
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Newfie » Wed 07 Jun 2023, 08:29:20

Yes. No nest. Rigging to remove the mast.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AdamB » Wed 07 Jun 2023, 09:27:02

Newfie wrote:Yes. No nest. Rigging to remove the mast.

You're on a sailboat and removing the mast! Isn't that...BAD...on a sailboat? Sort of like, being in the middle of nowhere in the desert with a Jeep and deciding to remove the oil pan?

AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Newfie » Wed 07 Jun 2023, 10:13:40

The Republican slate is filling up:
Trump
DeSantis
Halley
Christy

Pundits contend the R lunatic fringe is strong enough to carry Trump over the others in a Winner Take All primary. This of course assumes Trump remains sufficiently healthy and there are no legal barriers.

A remote possibility is that a strong showing could launch a 3rd party run in the general election.

The D's have Biden/Harris. Which is not a strong ticket, in part because of Harris.

RFK Jr. Has serious difficulties in part because of his anti-vax position but also he has no executive experience.

Biden would seem to be in good position here, despite his age, but Harris will be a significant drag. Especially if Trump comes up with a strong VP such as Christy.

Biden says he will stick with Harris. But nothing stopping Harris from "voluntarily" backing away for "family concerns" or " the good of the party."

No predictions, musings.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Plantagenet » Thu 08 Jun 2023, 01:24:58

The FBI says it will allow the House select committee to see the FBI document that says Biden was bribed to modify US policy

fbi-willing-to-allow-all-house-oversight-committee-members-to-view-biden-doc-alleging-criminal-scheme

Apparently the FBI has been covering up the story that Biden took bribes because they are concerned that if the document became public it would endanger their very important and highly reliable informer who reported that Biden took a bribe.

Curiously, the FBI seems more concerned about protecting their informer than they are about protecting the American people from Biden's crimes and corruption.

Hopefully Joe Biden will get convicted for taking bribes and Trump will get convicted for inciting a riot and then they can both have adjacent cells in the same prison.

CHEERS!
Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to f#@% things up---Barack Obama
-----------------------------------------------------------
Keep running between the raindrops.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby AdamB » Thu 08 Jun 2023, 09:12:02

Plantagenet wrote:Curiously, the FBI seems more concerned about protecting their informer than they are about protecting the American people from Biden's crimes and corruption.

Sort of like the Secret Service protecting the American people by making sure that Trump couldn't get to his supporters to lead the riots trying to stop the transfer of power on January 6? Oh wait, no those are two different things, corruption in politicians (Biden must be a first in that one huh... :lol: :lol: ) and a traitor trying to overturn the will of the American people.

AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sat 10 Jun 2023, 00:35:31

Biden cabinet official admits she lied under oath during her confirmation hearings.

biden-energy-secretary-granholm-admits-false-testimony-owning-stocks

Granholm Lying under oath isn't as bad as Biden taking bribes, but its more evidence of just how sleazy the Biden administration has turned out to be. And since the Biden justice department is also sleazy they'll probably sweep Granholm's perjury under the same rug they've swept Biden's bribery.

Sure Granhom lied under oath, but at least she didn't steal luggage at the airport

Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby AdamB » Sat 10 Jun 2023, 17:57:02

Plantagenet wrote: And since the Biden justice department is also sleazy they'll probably sweep Granholm's perjury under the same rug they've swept Biden's bribery.

Oh, a little perjury here and there was nearly a requirement in the last administration across the entire executive leadership, someone in the Cabinet doing an oopsy on stock ownership in this one? Lions and tigers and bears! How about the prior administration pimping relations with China in order for his daughter to get a nice business concession?

And the last administration is like a gift that just keeps on giving....

AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sat 10 Jun 2023, 23:26:58

AdamB wrote:a little perjury here and there was nearly a requirement in the last administration

Yup.

And thats why it's so sad to see a cabinet secretary like Ms. Granholm in the current administration admit she committed perjury in an attempt to cover up her personal stock holdings.

Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sun 11 Jun 2023, 20:07:39

Prof. Cornell West is running for President as the candidate of the People's Party......and it's making the Biden White House nervous

Cornell West is running for President as the candidate of the People's Party

some-dems-uneasy-about-cornel-wests-third-party-presidential-run

Cornell West has the potential to pull some of the "Bernie Sanders Vote" and the "Black Vote" away from Biden in the upcoming election in 2024.

The Ds did everything they could to block third parties after the Ralph Nader candidacy cost Al Gore votes in Florida, resulting in him losing the Presidential election.

Nonetheless, the People's Party may still be to get on the ballot in a few states, and the people who vote for Cornell West would otherwise most likely have voted for Biden.

Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby AdamB » Sun 11 Jun 2023, 21:05:12

Plantagenet wrote:The Ds did everything they could to block third parties after the Ralph Nader candidacy cost Al Gore votes in Florida, resulting in him losing the Presidential election.

Nonetheless, the People's Party may still be to get on the ballot in a few states, and the people who vote for Cornell West would otherwise most likely have voted for Biden.
Cheers!

Well, the Dems might worry about that one...the same way the Repubs might if folks got a "Write In HItler! campaign going and it takes votes away from a popular and recently convicted sexual predator.

AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Plantagenet » Wed 05 Jul 2023, 01:11:38

The Secret Service is now investigating how Cocaine got into the White House

secret-service-investigating-how-cocaine-got-white-house

A good place to start the investigation might be to determine if any known cocaine addicts had recently visited the White House.

Selfie from Hunter Biden's laptop showing Hunter Biden smoking crack cocaine

And sure enough......Hunter Biden visited the White House shortly before the cocaine was found in the White House.

BINGO!!!!

Perhaps Hunter Biden's White House visit has something to do with the Biden White House Cocaine stash.?!?!?!?!?!

Cheers! :-D :lol: :roll: :P
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby AdamB » Wed 05 Jul 2023, 23:04:48

Plantagenet wrote:The Secret Service is now investigating how Cocaine got into the White House
A good place to start the investigation might be to determine if any known cocaine addicts had recently visited the White House.And sure enough......Hunter Biden visited the White House shortly before the cocaine was found in the White House.

BINGO!!!!

GENIUS!!!! Sort of like when just because a robber was shot and killed, someone with equal deductive ability pretended that the D's were so woke they bailed him out of the morgue? Or was that the scientifically accurate thing? In either case, wouldn't you rather to lecture us on the Copper River Basin? Not any math related stuff, no geophysics or structural geology, but the fru fru normal story telling geology sutff? :)

AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Plantagenet » Wed 05 Jul 2023, 23:47:15

The Secret Service is now investigating how cocaine got into a secure area of the West Wing used only by the Biden family and White House staff.

Apparently they've got video coverage of the area where the cocaine was found, so we should hear soon who exactly brought cocaine into the Biden White House

Unless it was Hunter Biden.

Then the DOJ will collect all the evidence and immediately put it under seal and then spend another five years covering it up. 8) :lol: :razz: :roll:

When it comes to using cocaine in the White House, the Biden family has really blown it!!!

Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby ralfy » Fri 21 Jul 2023, 20:48:53

https://twitter.com/simonateba/status/1 ... 8124174336

BREAKING: Journalist Emma-Jo Morris (@EmmaJoNYC), who broke the Hunter Biden laptop story for @NYPost but was immediately censored by the state on social media in an attempt to influence the 2020 election, just delivered a mind-boggling testimony on the extent of censorship in America. She is now a politics editor @BreitbartNews. WATCH
ralfy
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby AdamB » Fri 21 Jul 2023, 21:46:24

Plantagenet wrote:The Secret Service is now investigating how cocaine got into a secure area of the West Wing used only by the Biden family and White House staff.

"Scientifically accurate" strikes again.

"What I wanted to be very clear is that this is a heavily, heavily trafficked, heavily traveled, to be more accurate, area of the campus of the White House," Jean-Pierre told reporters Wednesday. "It is where visitors to the West Wing come through.” Link

Bad habit to continue Plant, even at your age.

Perhaps this kind of "scientifically accurate" is institutional?

AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

PreviousNext

Return to North America Discussion