Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

THE Hong Kong Thread

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: Hong Kong Police remove CIA backed maggots from the stre

Unread postby Withnail » Fri 12 Dec 2014, 15:51:33

steam_cannon wrote:
Withnail wrote:I don't want to waste my time with morons.

You can read the post upthread which tells you all about the NED.

Don't bother me again by replying to any of my posts, American.

I was confused at first, but it sounds like the point of your posting was to vent hate on America. I'm glad we could clear that up. :lol:

Are you ashamed to be called an American?

Why would you view someone calling you an American as an act of hatred?
Withnail
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby steam_cannon » Fri 12 Dec 2014, 16:04:11

Withnail wrote:Are you ashamed to be called an American?

Why would you view someone calling you an American as an act of hatred?

I'm confused.
An ashamed person wouldn't be laughing. :lol:

And I agree that you sound confused. Your conspiracy theory is poorly thought out and not even properly defined. Calling me a "moran" and an "American", well that doesn't help your argument. What it does do is suggest you don't like "Americans".

Also as I recall, name calling is against the code of conduct for this website. You claim to have reported multiple people for "being off topic" and disagreeing with you. Perhaps you should report yourself as well.
"The multiplication force of technology on cognitive differences is massive." -Jordan Peterson
steam_cannon
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Quinny » Fri 12 Dec 2014, 16:11:40

Withnail, you remind me of myself 40 years back :)

I can understand how you piss people off, but if anyone actually tried to read into what you are trying to say they would be less critical.

I really understand your confusion because there are some people here who claim to be democratic and left wing but support fascist regimes and the CIA. Confused ? Who wouldn't be?
Live, Love, Learn, Leave Legacy.....oh and have a Laugh while you're doing it!
Quinny
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Strummer » Fri 12 Dec 2014, 16:12:44

steam_cannon wrote:Your conspiracy theory is poorly thought out and not even properly defined.

1. NED gets most of its money from the US government (you can look that up in their financial statements)

2. NED provides money to hundreds of anti-government activist organizations in dozens of countries (again, the full list, including the sums of money is listed on their website)

3. The people who created NED admitted to it being a CIA frontend organization created for the specific purpose of diluting direct CIA involvement in regime changes

How is the above "poorly thought out"? It's publicly available and verifiable information.
Strummer
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Withnail » Fri 12 Dec 2014, 16:21:35

steam_cannon wrote:An ashamed person wouldn't be laughing. :lol:

Or alternatively the forum user could just post a smiley. Who knows what they are doing in real life.

steam_cannon wrote:Also as I recall, name calling is against the code of conduct for this website. You claim to have reported multiple people for "being off topic" and disagreeing with you. Perhaps you should report yourself as well.

Good gracious, how frightful.

We certainly couldn't allow comments like the following to be posted on the site:

"You need a steam cannon right up your poop tube you little butt monkey"

That would be unacceptable, even though nobody has ever posted such a comment.
Withnail
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby steam_cannon » Fri 12 Dec 2014, 16:31:39

Strummer wrote:
steam_cannon wrote:Your conspiracy theory is poorly thought out and not even properly defined.

1. NED gets most of its money from the US government (you can look that up in their financial statements)

2. NED provides money to hundreds of anti-government activist organizations in dozens of countries (again, the full list, including the sums of money is listed on their website)

3. The people who created NED admitted to it being a CIA frontend organization created for the specific purpose of diluting direct CIA involvement in regime changes

How is the above "poorly thought out"? It's publicly available and verifiable information.

Hey Strummer, that's a great explanation. Seriously, that's a great post. Though to answer your question, yes it is still very poorly thought out.

For example, let's say a news article consisted of the words "Solar power is great, google it". Is that a news article? Is that research? That's nothing. Not even a complete sentence let alone a thought. I give you credit for using complete sentences, but I don't feel like fishing your your sources. Sure "It's publicly available and verifiable information" but do you expect every reader American moran in this thread to spend an hour searching for those sources? Telling people to look though a stack of newspapers piled in a corner is not legitimate nor is telling people to google it. List the sources or gloss over that and get to the second problem which is relevance.

The second problem is relevance, I give you coodoos for your post, but still doesn't answer the basics "who what when where why".

Questions:
1. What you think they are doing. (Answered nicely by Strummer)
2. What you think they are trying to accomplish. Are they just poking snakes with sticks???
3. How in the forklift that affects us? This is something we should feel bad about as a moran American??????? Is this post just to hate on Americans???

I'm interested, but honestly, get your sources together and explain the "who what when where why".
"The multiplication force of technology on cognitive differences is massive." -Jordan Peterson
steam_cannon
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Withnail » Fri 12 Dec 2014, 16:36:22

steam_cannon wrote:3. How in the forklift that affects us? This is something we should feel bad about as a moran American??????? Is this post just to hate on Americans???

How you (Americans) feel about it no longer matters.

Your regime change attempt in China failed. Just as the one in Venezuela did.

Suck it up.
Withnail
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby steam_cannon » Fri 12 Dec 2014, 16:53:35

Withnail wrote:
steam_cannon wrote:3. How in the forklift that affects us? This is something we should feel bad about as a moran American??????? Is this post just to hate on Americans???

How you (Americans) feel about it no longer matters.

Your regime change attempt in China failed. Just as the one in Venezuela did.

Suck it up.
I like how you edited your comment to change the subject from me to all Americans. So like I said before, the goal of your posting is an American hate thread. Thank you. I'm glad you cleared that up and you don't have to answer any questions about your conspiracy theory to us moran Americans. Your thoughts are clearly beyond our wavelength of understanding. :lol:

And regarding your inappropriate comment about anal sex, yes I did report you.
steam_cannon
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Strummer » Fri 12 Dec 2014, 16:57:30

Yeah, seems like Ukraine was the last US-sponsored successful coup. There are currently some pretty pathetic attempts in Hungary and Slovakia (both currently have somewhat pro-Russian governments) but everyone just laughs and shakes their heads over at them here. People in these countries have learned a lot since 1989, unfortunately ukrainians were an exception.
Strummer
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Withnail » Fri 12 Dec 2014, 17:07:36

steam_cannon wrote:I like how you edited your comment to change the subject from me to all Americans. So like I said before, the goal of your posting is an American hate thread. Thank you. I'm glad you cleared that up and you don't have to answer any questions about your conspiracy theory to us moran Americans. Your thoughts are clearly beyond our wavelength of understanding. :lol:.

There isn't much one can say here except to express pity at the demise of what may have been, who knows, a great mind.
Withnail
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby dorlomin » Fri 12 Dec 2014, 17:14:35

Strummer wrote:Yeah, seems like Ukraine was the last US-sponsored successful coup. There are currently some pretty pathetic attempts in Hungary and Slovakia (both currently have somewhat pro-Russian governments)
:lol:

Its the total lack of the intellectual capacity to understand that those people have their own agency and sense of purpose. So genuinely dim they can only understand the world where all humans are stripped of all motive bar "Amerikkka vs the goodies".

8)
dorlomin
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Strummer » Fri 12 Dec 2014, 17:21:40

You see, I live in Slovakia and the Czech Republic and am quite familiar with Hungary. You don't need to educate me about the motives of the people here, they express them in free elections. For some reason, the US has a problem with the results of those elections anytime the winners don't suit them... the pathetic smear campaign against the Czech president is the latest example, again driven by "students", media and shady NGOs. But as I said, nobody here takes those clowns seriously anymore.
Strummer
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Withnail » Fri 12 Dec 2014, 17:25:08

Strummer wrote:You see, I live in Slovakia and the Czech Republic and am quite familiar with Hungary. You don't need to educate me about the motives of the people here, they express them in free elections. For some reason, the US has a problem with the results of those elections anytime the winners don't suit them... the pathetic smear campaign against the Czech president is the latest example, again driven by "students", media and shady NGOs. But as I said, nobody here takes those clowns seriously anymore.

And by the looks of it Hong Kong has also seen through this US inspired bullshit.
Withnail
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby dorlomin » Fri 12 Dec 2014, 17:27:52

Strummer wrote:....

America is full of buffoons who live there that are sure of the "motivations" of their country including it is run by the Jews\Bildebergs\or some other conspiracy.

Unlucky chump. You are a grade A tinfoil hatter unable to see the subtleties of the world . But you are vain enough to think your "view" is the definitive one ahead of all other academic and media views. :lol: 8)
dorlomin
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby dorlomin » Fri 12 Dec 2014, 17:29:51

Withnail wrote:And by the looks of it Hong Kong has also seen through this US inspired bullshit.

A racist who does not believe people in Hong Kong are able to desire democracy.

:lol:

Someone who assumes non white people who want something they do not want are "maggots". 8)
dorlomin
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Withnail » Fri 12 Dec 2014, 17:32:39

dorlomin wrote:
Withnail wrote:And by the looks of it Hong Kong has also seen through this US inspired bullshit.

A racist who does not believe people in Hong Kong are able to desire democracy.

Don't call people racists unless you want to be on report.
Withnail
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby dorlomin » Fri 12 Dec 2014, 17:34:42

Withnail wrote:Don't call people racists unless you want to be on report.

Calls non white people maggots then snitches on people who shows him up for the racist he is. :lol:
dorlomin
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Withnail » Fri 12 Dec 2014, 17:45:16

dorlomin wrote:
Withnail wrote:Don't call people racists unless you want to be on report.

Calls non white people maggots then snitches on people who shows him up for the racist he is. :lol:

how could calling revolutionaries in Hong Kong maggots while also strongly endorsing the actions of the Hong Kong authorities be racist?
Withnail
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby steam_cannon » Fri 12 Dec 2014, 17:46:19

Withnail wrote:There isn't much one can say here except to express pity at the demise of what may have been, who knows, a great mind.
Ha! You just keep attacking me, but a word of advice, you really should stop that as you're damaging your own argument. People who read discussion threads are not likely to be convinced by your low class personal attacks like anal sex insults and calling me stupid. Readers won't find your words convincing any more then Hungary or Slovakia find CIA schemes convincing. Though maybe I should be encouraging you to keep it up? You're doing a great job shooting yourself in the foot. :lol:

Strummer wrote:Yeah, seems like Ukraine was the last US-sponsored successful coup. There are currently some pretty pathetic attempts in Hungary and Slovakia (both currently have somewhat pro-Russian governments) but everyone just laughs and shakes their heads over at them here. People in these countries have learned a lot since 1989, unfortunately ukrainians were an exception.
These are some good points. The US certainly keeps sticking fingers in pies but we aren't doing a very good job of it. Of course I don't know if we're doing a good job of mucking with other countries or not. That may just be media image, like with mass shootings. Technically mass shootings are down but the average person thinks it's an increasing problem because of greater media coverage. So I don't know if the CIA is failing more lately or if their failures are just being exposed more.

Anyway, regarding Hong Kong, the CIA involvement angle is an interesting one to explore. Though I'm still wondering what their goal was though if they were involved? Getting China out of Hong Kong would be a pretty crazy big goal and really poking a snake with a stick level of thinking. Perhaps the CIA has a selfless interest in democracy? LOL :lol:
steam_cannon
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Withnail » Fri 12 Dec 2014, 17:50:37

steam_cannon wrote:
Withnail wrote:There isn't much one can say here except to express pity at the demise of what may have been, who knows, a great mind.
Ha! You just keep attacking me,

I hadn't so far considered you worthy of attacking. Are you?
Withnail
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

PreviousNext

Return to Asia Discussion