Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

the devil, oil, and the dollar

Say hello, learn how to register, read the rules, get staff announcements.

the devil, oil, and the dollar

Unread postby thisisit » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 19:06:34

The devil is dressed in a dollar bill and that is how he enters your life slowly, oil is the fuel behind the fire of hell that is slowly burning while its depletion destroys us, the money of old retiree is worth nothing since they cant use it to have fun being too old and crippled, it took them a life time to come to know that fact so they give it to their kids who consume double the time they did or to bankers who speculate on price of oil with it and enrich them self forcing us to painfully pay a higher price for our energy.....
thisisit
Wood
Wood

Re: the devil, oil, and the dollar

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 20:11:24

My parents flew on a kerosene budgerigar to where they met.
I met my wife in the digisphere, whilst making didgeridoos for aboriginal artists to sell to tourists who likewise flew to whence such were able to be sold, financing another generation of; flyers around, aboriginal artists, tourism proprietors, airline workers etc etc. Most folks breathing air these days would never have even been born if not for oil.

This is one of many novelty events in the oil age; call it my life or your life or the life of a food ration baby in a refugee camp or a Wallstreeter with a kid on wait for a bone marrow transplant likely cased by having a 58 year old father and 49 year old mother. We owe oil our existence, let alone our survival or position and status on this sad little planet.

Bitching about the price of the stuff is so far outside the real point as to be completely futile. Invest or don't, speculate or don't, what ever, just don't please whine about the inevitable. Study it. Talk about it. Get to know the nature of the Beast. But don't cry in front of it or about it, because it is already dieing and it is not respectfull to cry at, in front of or because of the dieing, for indeed we are all going to die. When we cry over oil, it should be for the waste of it. The sheer waste. :(
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby thisisit » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 20:43:36

Don't worry about me knowing how to edge my life around the world we know, altough I will remind you half of the planet is starving and the rest is contemplating the face of one another on a iphone 4s. Tech and improvements of lifestyle is and was always made on the back of another human not on oil bro.
thisisit
Wood
Wood

Unread postby thisisit » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 20:44:36

SeaGypsy wrote:My parents flew on a kerosene budgerigar to where they met.
I met my wife in the digisphere, whilst making didgeridoos for aboriginal artists to sell to tourists who likewise flew to whence such were able to be sold, financing another generation of; flyers around, aboriginal artists, tourism proprietors, airline workers etc etc. Most folks breathing air these days would never have even been born if not for oil.

This is one of many novelty events in the oil age; call it my life or your life or the life of a food ration baby in a refugee camp or a Wallstreeter with a kid on wait for a bone marrow transplant likely cased by having a 58 year old father and 49 year old mother. We owe oil our existence, let alone our survival or position and status on this sad little planet.

Bitching about the price of the stuff is so far outside the real point as to be completely futile. Invest or don't, speculate or don't, what ever, just don't please whine about the inevitable. Study it. Talk about it. Get to know the nature of the Beast. But don't cry in front of it or about it, because it is already dieing and it is not respectfull to cry at, in front of or because of the dieing, for indeed we are all going to die. When we cry over oil, it should be for the waste of it. The sheer waste. :(

Don't worry about me knowing how to edge my life around the world we know, altough I will remind you half of the planet is starving and the rest is contemplating the face of one another on a iphone 4s. Tech and improvements of lifestyle is and was always made on the back of another human not on oil bro.
thisisit
Wood
Wood

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 20:52:29

Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about. Please read for a few days about peak oil. That's P E A K O I L ok?
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby thisisit » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 20:57:12

SeaGypsy wrote:Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about. Please read for a few days about peak oil. That's P E A K O I L ok?

When it will really peak you will remember my words.
thisisit
Wood
Wood

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 21:06:36

Geez man, sheesh, where to start?

How about here at peakoil.com

You showed up literally in the last shower.
I have read 100 times what I post. I have 3000 posts on this site alone.

Does your opinion mean anything to me?
No.

Does your education and the education of the general public mean something to me and other major contributors of time, effort, thought, study, communication, growth, sharing, mean something to me? Or to them?
Damn right it does.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby thisisit » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 21:16:33

I called the "World soccer cup index"...meaning...buy the S&P 500 every month of july there is a world soccer cup (every 4 years)...and make money all the time...on up to 18 months. I called gold rightfully so many time the world can't pay me back...I could have turn around the future of one the most beautifull company in the world but god decided other wise.
I'm beeing listen over my phone 24/24, any computer I use is tap where ever I go, north america e-mail system was down for a night last year because an e-mail of mine...there is a satellite over my head at all time...
thisisit
Wood
Wood

Unread postby thisisit » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 21:26:21

SeaGypsy wrote:Geez man, sheesh, where to start?

How about here at peakoil.com

You showed up literally in the last shower.
I have read 100 times what I post. I have 3000 posts on this site alone.

Does your opinion mean anything to me?
No.

Does your education and the education of the general public mean something to me and other major contributors of time, effort, thought, study, communication, growth, sharing, mean something to me? Or to them?
Damn right it does.

I called the "World soccer cup index"...meaning...buy the S&P 500 every month of july there is a world soccer cup (every 4 years)...and make money all the time...on up to 18 months. I called gold rightfully so many time the world can't pay me back...I could have turn around the future of one the most beautifull company in the world but god decided other wise.
I'm beeing listen over my phone 24/24, any computer I use is tap where ever I go, north america e-mail system was down for a night last year because an e-mail of mine...there is a satellite over my head at all time...
thisisit
Wood
Wood

Unread postby thisisit » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 21:32:18

pstarr wrote:It's a babbling bot.
God I wish it was....
thisisit
Wood
Wood

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 21:35:35

Hey Mods. Nutbar alert.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby thisisit » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 21:36:27

pstarr wrote:
thisisit wrote:
pstarr wrote:It's a babbling bot.
God I wish it was....
Not it. You. a babbling bot.
I understood... hope you believe me though
thisisit
Wood
Wood

Unread postby ColossalContrarian » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 23:12:43

thisisit wrote:I called the "World soccer cup index"...meaning...buy the S&P 500 every month of july there is a world soccer cup (every 4 years)...and make money all the time...on up to 18 months. I called gold rightfully so many time the world can't pay me back...I could have turn around the future of one the most beautifull company in the world but god decided other wise.

Hey bro... you came to this website seeking anonomity but you don't realize we're watching you every time you sit in front of your monitor... ohh, you can only wish it was that easy but the fact is we're all around you because you're so importan, everyone is following you and all of this because you're a tool who has nothing useful to say.
ColossalContrarian
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby thisisit » Wed 18 Jan 2012, 10:46:39

Now that I know you are watching I have the proof I was looking for to confirm me the loser you are.
thisisit
Wood
Wood

Unread postby Timo » Thu 19 Jan 2012, 11:06:33

This thread makes it so much easier to believe in the devil than to believe in god.

Might that be a good definition of a doomer?

As for myself, i believe in reality, and reality is what we, collectively, make it. Survival or doom - it's out choice.
Timo

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Thu 19 Jan 2012, 21:05:40

Poor Tit, or smart Tit, perhaps Bot Tit? Remains to be seen.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Return to Welcome