Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

THE Democrat Thread Pt. 7

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: THE Democrat Thread Pt. 7

Unread postby JuanP » Wed 13 Jul 2022, 17:58:33

Long live Joe Alzheimer!
"Human stupidity has no limits" JuanP
JuanP
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby AdamB » Wed 13 Jul 2022, 18:33:43

evilgenius wrote: My representative hasn't even had to run for re-election yet, and she has raked in millions. Yeah, that Boebert woman. She has gone from restaurant failure to multi-millionaire. She's absolutely not a Democrat, but she does hold up her end of what people think of congressmembers.

Boebert! A fellow Coloradoan are you then? Well, local meaning not near the big population centers, Boeberts district is huge, and has the real Coloradoans in it. I got stuck with suurbanite idiots flowing in from California and Texas screwing up the what should be western politics and turning them into "idiot Democans scared of their shadow why can't this place be like San Fran and gee can we make it that way" idiots. I'm trying to convince the wife that we retire to Westcliffe CO but she won't have anything to do with it. My only beef with Boebert is that she doesn't have to act so damn stupid, and it just makes rural Colorado look bad.
Plant Thu 27 Jul 2023 "Personally I think the IEA is exactly right when they predict peak oil in the 2020s, especially because it matches my own predictions."

Plant Wed 11 Apr 2007 "I think Deffeyes might have nailed it, and we are just past the overall peak in oil production. (Thanksgiving 2005)"
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Wed 13 Jul 2022, 20:55:25

Considering that the Democrats desperately need to get rid of Harris and Biden before 2024 if they want more then that snowballs chance in hell in the 2024 election the question becomes how to move her aside. Her reading the polls and resigning for the good of the party and the country seems very unlikely.
But perhaps she is self aware enough to see she has zero chance of being nominated or elected in 2024.
Where does that leave her. She and her husband have a net worth estimated at seven million dollars. During the remainder of her term as VP she will collect about $590,000 in VP salary.
So how much would be enough to make her swallow her pride and go away to the bank and some jet set retirement oasis?
I suggest that $7,000,000 after all taxes paid added to her net worth would save us from hearing her cackle ever again.
Hopefully the negotiations are going on behind the scenes as we speak. 8)
vtsnowedin
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sat 16 Jul 2022, 13:04:02

vtsnowedin wrote:... the Democrats desperately need to get rid of Harris and Biden before 2024 if they want more then that snowballs chance in hell in the 2024 election ....

Not really.

If you look at the polls Biden is very unpopular right now.....but if you run him against a generic R in 2024 he is actually ahead.

The only R who beats Biden according to polling right now is Trump.

So the Democrats strategy is very clear....rather then getting rid of Biden they are doing everything they can to get rid of Trump. And they're doing a pretty good job of it.....the kangaroo court Jan. 6 hearings are driving up Trump's negatives. And an indictment of Trump by the DOJ would likely damage Trump even more. Look for the Ds to keep up the pressure to knock Trump out of the 2024 race.

Look for the Ds to keep up the pressure to knock Trump out of the 2024 race

The Ds are also raising far more money then the Rs for the 2022 election....and the candidate with the most money can run the most TV ads and they usually win elections.

Senate-dems-from-bennet-to-warnock-post-blockbuster-money-

So.....if you ignore inflation and recession and Biden's senility and incompetence and all the other issues, the Ds are actually in better shape than you might think for the upcoming elections.

Cheers!
Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to f#@% things up---Barack Obama
-----------------------------------------------------------
Keep running between the raindrops.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby JuanP » Sat 16 Jul 2022, 13:33:11

Plantagenet wrote:
vtsnowedin wrote:... the Democrats desperately need to get rid of Harris and Biden before 2024 if they want more then that snowballs chance in hell in the 2024 election ....

Not really.

If you look at the polls Biden is very unpopular right now.....but if you run him against a generic R in 2024 he is actually ahead.

The only R who beats Biden according to polling right now is Trump.

So the Democrats strategy is very clear....rather then getting rid of Biden they are doing everything they can to get rid of Trump. And they're doing a pretty good job of it.....the kangaroo court Jan. 6 hearings are driving up Trump's negatives. And an indictment of Trump by the DOJ would likely damage Trump even more. Look for the Ds to keep up the pressure to knock Trump out of the 2024 race.

Look for the Ds to keep up the pressure to knock Trump out of the 2024 race

The Ds are also raising far more money then the Rs for the 2022 election....and the candidate with the most money can run the most TV ads and they usually win elections.

So.....if you ignore inflation and recession and Biden's senility and incompetence and all the other issues, the Ds are actually in better shape than you might think for the upcoming elections.

Cheers!

Joe Alzheimer's senility is becoming impossible to ignore. Even the former White House doctor has repeatedly said that Joe Alzheimer is not fit to serve as US President because of his "age related cognitive decline". I will vote Republican across the board in 2022 and 2024, unless the Democrats put forward a candidate I can support. Harris sucks big time!

My favorite candidate in the 2020 election was Tulsi Gabbard, I would have voted for her, but we all know how that went and she would need to be a masochist to run again. I would be truly amazed if the US elected a president that I would find acceptable in 2024. I would vote for Trump because I think he is hilarious, but that doesn't mean that I think he would make a good president. But, hell, life is short, and he does make me laugh a lot.
JuanP
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Sat 16 Jul 2022, 15:46:14

That is one really big IF there . !!
It has been said that a hole in the wall could beat Biden right now.
As things are probably not going to get any better at the gas pump or the supper market between now and November I expect that even with the Roe vs. Wade decision and huge campaign spending by the Democrats they will be shellacked to history making levels in November.
After that all Biden will have is the veto power and he is not cognitive enough to use even that effectively. It looks like Trump is going to announce he is running in 2024 soon but I hope his poll numbers soon match Biden's so the GOP can get at least a couple of good candidates in the race.
We need to get past these senile geriatric leaders and move on to the next generation. Both parties should cast around and find some really good people for the voters to choose from.
vtsnowedin
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Sat 16 Jul 2022, 15:56:15

Tulsi Gabbard, was a one issue candidate (anti war) and she never fleshed out positions on any other issues.
Recently she has made appearances on network shows as a commentator and has appeared to have polished her presentation a lot. I would not be surprised if she made a second try in the early going.
I see her and several other Republican candidates as better then Trump and far better then Biden or any of the Democrat bench. It will be an interesting time between now and election day in 2024.
vtsnowedin
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sat 16 Jul 2022, 17:40:35

vtsnowedin wrote:Tulsi Gabbard.... I see her and several other Republican candidates as better then Trump

Tulsi Gabbard is a democrat.

Tulsi has got very little chance of being nominated by the Ds because she is too pro-military and too pro-america for this modern version of the D party.

Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sat 16 Jul 2022, 17:52:28

JuanP wrote:Joe Alzheimer's senility is becoming impossible to ignore. Even the former White House doctor has repeatedly said that Joe Alzheimer is not fit to serve as US President because of his "age related cognitive decline".

And then Obama immediately made a public statement telling that doctor to shut up.

And when Obama tells a D to do something.....they do it.

Obama pretty much runs the D party these days. He's the one who told all the other D candidates to drop out of the race for president right in the middle of th in 20202 so Joe could be nominated with no opposition.....and they all did what Obama told them to do except for Bernie.

AND when Obama says people should just shut up about Joe's senility, then the Ds and the Mainstream media are all going to shut up.

The MSM didn't report on Biden's senility in 2020, and they don't report on it now.

IMHO its not likely they will start reporting on it for 2024.

The MSM is much too busy bashing Trump to be able to report on Biden anyway.

Obama supports Biden and he doesn't want to see the media reporting on Biden's senility

Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Sat 16 Jul 2022, 18:13:48

Tulsi Gabbard being a democrat is not a sin the last time I checked. Stupid maybe, but not a sin. And she could switch parties if she has her wits about her.
The fact she has appeared on Fox channels and shows might indicate that switch is imminent.
vtsnowedin
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Sat 16 Jul 2022, 18:17:55

I could see a presidential debate between Nicki Haley and Gabbard. Good ratings there.
vtsnowedin
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby JuanP » Sat 16 Jul 2022, 19:37:04

Plantagenet wrote:
JuanP wrote:Joe Alzheimer's senility is becoming impossible to ignore. Even the former White House doctor has repeatedly said that Joe Alzheimer is not fit to serve as US President because of his "age related cognitive decline".

And then Obama immediately made a public statement telling that doctor to shut up.

And when Obama tells a D to do something.... they do it.

Yes, but this doctor who served under Bush, Obama, Trump, and Biden is a Republican and refuses to shut up!

https://news.yahoo.com/former-white-hou ... 43500.html

"Texas Representative Ronny Jackson says former President Barack Obama gave him the business after the White House physician-turned-politician had some not-so-nice things to say about President Joe Biden’s cognitive health."

This guy is a Republican and had a distinguished 25-year career as a naval officer!
JuanP
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Sun 17 Jul 2022, 00:24:54

If we install and stock an ice cream freezer equal to Pelosi's in Biden's Delaware basement could they convince him to resign due to failing health now and not drag the country down for the next two and a half years. :roll:
vtsnowedin
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sun 17 Jul 2022, 13:05:11

For a while there it seemed like Biden can't think straight but at least he can read a teleprompter.....

But now Biden can't even read a teleprompter......and the results are hilarious.

While in Israel he misread his teleprompter and gave a speech praising the "truth" and "honor" of "the holocaust".......not exactly what you want to say in Israel.

And in Saudi Arabia he misread the teleprompter and criticized the "selfishness" of US soldiers serving in the middle east.

Biden may be a senile old fool but at least we can laugh at him!

You go, Joe!

Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby JuanP » Sun 17 Jul 2022, 15:19:34

I wish I could say that I find Joe Alzheimer funny, but I really, really don't. I find him to be a pathetic, sad, lying, conniving, extremely corrupt, demented, sorry example of a human being. I don't find absolutely anything about him funny! I wish I did.
JuanP
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby jedrider » Sun 17 Jul 2022, 16:46:03

You know, Biden is old and his colleagues in Congress are old, too.

I don't think the electorate is seeing Democrat when they see Biden. Perhaps, they just see Biden.

The Democrats won't run on a Biden platform. They will run on an anti-Republican platform.
jedrider
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Newfie » Sun 17 Jul 2022, 17:06:24

Anti-Trump, because they have nothing else.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jedrider » Sun 17 Jul 2022, 17:23:56

Newfie wrote:Anti-Trump, because they have nothing else.

No, anti Republican. Trump had many co-conspirators.

The Supreme Court is a direct legacy of Republican politicians.
jedrider
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sun 17 Jul 2022, 18:39:29

jedrider wrote:I don't think the electorate is seeing Democrat when they see Biden. Perhaps, they just see Biden..

The mid-terms are typically a referendum on the President and his Party's policies. In Biden's case he is clearly a D carrying out D policies.

Biden's poll numbers are very low and the results of his policies are stagflation, with high gas prices, uncontrolled inflation, stock market and bond and crypto collapse, more COVID waves, high rates of crime in D cities following on D nonsense about defunding the police, increasing coal use and more CO2 emissions bringing record global warming, sucking up the Saudis and begging for more oil, and don't forget Biden's promises he would deter the war in Europe by threatening sanctions. Basically everything Biden touches gets worse. I call it "the Biden effect."

AND, most likely, we'll see the Biden recession hit before too long, bringing job losses. I expect a long and deep recession because Joe Biden will screw things up yet again.....

But perhaps voters will forget about all of that before the November elections and just appreciate how funny Joe Biden is when he has a "senior moment" and makes a laughingstock out of himself.

Joe Biden is a fraud......he can't even read a teleprompter anymore.....

Cheers!
Last edited by Plantagenet on Sun 17 Jul 2022, 18:44:28, edited 2 times in total.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Doly » Sun 17 Jul 2022, 18:41:41

Inflation and recession are the only ones that really count. People will or won't believe in Biden's incompetence depending merely on which party they have already decided to vote.
Doly
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to North America Discussion