Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

THE China Thread pt 8 (merged)

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: China is finished... This is the End of China

Unread postby REAL Green » Thu 01 Oct 2020, 07:14:20

bochen787 wrote:Xi is the savior of the modern world https://www.carbonbrief.org/analysis-go ... ina-richer

Bo Chen Juan, do you have any content you would like to share from your naked link? Just spitting out a link and telling us your personal conclusion is illegitimate.
realgreenadaptation.blog
REAL Green
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby bochen787 » Thu 01 Oct 2020, 07:25:27

REAL Green wrote:
bochen787 wrote:Xi is the savior of the modern world https://www.carbonbrief.org/analysis-go ... ina-richer

Bo Chen Juan, do you have any content you would like to share from your naked link? Just spitting out a link and telling us your personal conclusion is illegitimate.

Trump is not legit, neither are you...
Amerikkka has fallen
Long Live China!!!
bochen787
Permanently Banned

Unread postby REAL Green » Thu 01 Oct 2020, 07:37:40

bochen787 wrote:
REAL Green wrote:

Amerikkka has fallen
Long Live China!!!

So, you are admitting you are unable to post relevant content from your naked link becuase there is none.
realgreenadaptation.blog
REAL Green
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby bochen787 » Thu 01 Oct 2020, 08:08:40

REAL Green wrote:
bochen787 wrote:
REAL Green wrote:

Amerikkka has fallen
Long Live China!!!

So, you are admitting you are unable to post relevant content from your naked link becuase there is none.

Im saying I dont need to, you have a finger, a hand, a mouse, click on it if you wish to read, if not then stfu. I dont have to copy paste for you, im not your chinese slave ,whiteman. The century of humiliation is over, but turnabout is fair play

Im admitting PO is wrong, I admit China is the only way, the truth, the light and future for humanity. This I readily admit
bochen787
Permanently Banned

Unread postby REAL Green » Thu 01 Oct 2020, 08:37:10

bochen787 wrote: saying I dont need to, you have a finger, a hand, a mouse, click on it if you wish to read, if not then stfu. I dont have to copy paste for you, im not your chinese slave ,whiteman. The century of humiliation is over, but turnabout is fair play. Im admitting PO is wrong, I admit China is the only way, the truth, the light and future for humanity. This I readily admit

You don't have to but don't expect to be treated as if you know what you are talking about. Nobody cares about your rabid anti-Americanism and Sinophilia. I would recommend you at least distill out a point from your low IQ bogus articles if you want to get some traction.
realgreenadaptation.blog
REAL Green
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby bochen787 » Thu 01 Oct 2020, 09:36:09

REAL Green wrote:
bochen787 wrote: saying I dont need to, you have a finger, a hand, a mouse, click on it if you wish to read, if not then stfu. I dont have to copy paste for you, im not your chinese slave ,whiteman. The century of humiliation is over, but turnabout is fair play. Im admitting PO is wrong, I admit China is the only way, the truth, the light and future for humanity. This I readily admit

You don't have to but don't expect to be treated as if you know what you are talking about. Nobody cares about your rabid anti-Americanism and Sinophilia. I would recommend you at least distill out a point from your low IQ bogus articles if you want to get some traction.

Back in 2003 when US invaded Iraq under the false flag of WMD after coming on the heels of its 9/11 inside-job and "War on Terra" in order to coup Saddam for going off the petrodollar, CIA injected the first SARS biovirus into Hong Kong to keep China busy while Washington was gonna be bogged down in the Middle East for the next decade.... (covid-003)

At that time, Hong Kong had only been reunited back to China for handful of years and its nominal GDP was almost a third of that of entire mainland China... In fact China was still so poor its mainland GDP couldnt even match that of the island nation of Japan (one single US vassal)....

If I regret anything it was listening to that lunatic Matt Savinar and drinking the kool aid of his LOTAC bullshit...and not having enough faith in China, the Chinese model and Chinese future...

Yes peaks are real, one day 10^100 years from now even matter will return to massless radiation... but its the timeline that are the differences that make all the difference. The rate limiting factor is my own youth/age progression.... not peak oil... not the sun running out of fuel...

Case in point Matt Simmons died in a bathtub and but as it turns out it wasnt oil or energy collapse that did him in, and Savinar's commitment to exclusively ride only public transportation and forego driving personal vehicles never made a bit of difference in the end except for inconvinencing himself in an unnecessary manner...and looking like a fool in retrospect...

What about the bet that SpecOps007 made and lost, did he ever pay up? And SeaGypsy telling me gold was gonna hit $3000 usd in the next couple years way back in 2011? Not exactly the best investment advice I ever got....

My only regret is I listened to crazy lunatics and didnt have enough faith in progress with Chinese characteristics and the China model...

China is the future, the only hope for humanity. I love China!!!
bochen787
Permanently Banned

Unread postby dolanbaker » Thu 01 Oct 2020, 11:54:53

careinke wrote:
dolanbaker wrote:Strange how people want to support Chinese Muslims, while at the same time wish the ones in the Middle East would disappear!

I don't know of any Chinese Muslims that have bothered us, do you??

Probably because no one in the west has bothered them!
The Chinese state is going to do that instead, so they'll never bother "us".
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.:Anonymous
Our whole economy is based on planned obsolescence.
Hungrymoggy "I am now predicting that Europe will NUKE ITSELF sometime in the first week of January"
dolanbaker
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby bochen787 » Thu 01 Oct 2020, 14:42:45

bochen787
Permanently Banned

Unread postby REAL Green » Thu 01 Oct 2020, 16:24:27

bochen787 wrote:https://www.piie.com/blogs/trade-and-investment-policy-watch/how-trumps-export-curbs-semiconductors-and-equipment-hurt-us

More naked links without content from Bo Chen Juan. He apparently is clueless to what is in the article. The title sounded good right Bo.
realgreenadaptation.blog
REAL Green
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby dissident » Thu 01 Oct 2020, 17:04:11

bochen787 wrote:https://www.piie.com/blogs/trade-and-investment-policy-watch/how-trumps-export-curbs-semiconductors-and-equipment-hurt-us

The days of the US being a hyperpower in the tech field are passing. This ain't 1990. Sanctions on China will only stimulate Chinese development and production. They have the critical mass in terms of design engineers and domestic capital. The production will include fabrication equipment and not just new ICs.
dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby REAL Green » Fri 02 Oct 2020, 06:13:45

My point of view right or wrong is the human system has turned over into a decline on all levels. Diminishing returns has hit efficiency with tech and financialization. The social component is in dysfunction. The planetary system is in succession to less complexity of the web of life with its vital hydrologic, nutrient, carbon, and climate systems disrupted and in abrupt change to new domains. This type of situation does not lend well to the Chinese drive to develop redundant globalization facilities in a time of declining globalism. The BRI is not a complete disaster but it is my view it will bog down China’s ability to adapt to an environment of decline. China is so big and important this will only matter so much but it will make its economy ridged in decline where others adapt far easier.

“Debt, Zombies, And Geopolitics: China's Belt-And-Road Initiative During COVID”
https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News ... COVID.html

“In giving Chinese SOEs unprecedented access to overseas contracts, the BRI seemed well-positioned to aid debt reduction and job creation, two key issues for ensuring China’s economic survivability. But the BRI may have also revealed a grim truth: that China’s SOEs have difficulty competing in both domestic and overseas markets, even with the assistance of the Chinese government and the BRI. China’s SOEs are popularly called “zombie enterprises” because they rely on government subsidies or bank loans to stay alive (China Brief, March 16), a fact noted by the “authoritative person.” As a result, one of the most urgent tasks of the Chinese government is to deal with these “zombies” in order to reduce excessive production capacity, and free up valuable physical resources, credit resources, and market space (People’s Daily, January 4, 2016)… Conclusion: SSSR and the BRI after COVID-19 The Rhodium Group has projected that Beijing can retain the high gear lending of the BRI because policy banks are able to maintain the loan pace of 2015-2019 (Rhodium Group, April 15). BRI loans form a minor part of the Chinese overall lending portfolio, and China Development Bank and China Export-Import Bank have ample political support to cover the cost. But Beijing is unlikely to enlarge its loans to BRI-participating countries in the short term. Due to the pandemic, some states may not be able to make their repayments on time, and the BRI may face financial losses. A June report by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs noted that COVID-19 had “seriously affected” nearly a fifth of projects along the BRI (SCMP, June 28). Beijing may either opt to reduce debt obligations or seek to postpone payments and extend terms, as sovereign lenders often do in response to a financial crisis. Renegotiating the terms of BRI-related debt will bring its own political and economic risks, and could raise the specter of debt-trap diplomacy, hurting China’s international prestige. Postponing payments would also increase the financial sector’s total debt, undermining the principles of SSSR.”

“Supply-Side Structural Reform SSSR encompasses five core policy objectives: 1) cutting excess industrial capacity; 2) reducing leverage in the corporate sector; 3) reducing property inventories; 4) lowering costs for businesses, and 5) addressing “weak links” in the economy (a euphemism for poverty reduction).”

“A 2019 OECD working paper found that China’s corporate debt was concerningly high, with state-owned enterprises (SOEs) accounting for over three-quarters of that debt in 2017 (OECD, February 7, 2019). A 2016 article in People’s Daily by Liu Yuanchun , Vice President of Renmin University, argued that SSSR should center on SOE reforms. Liu’s article was designated “essential reading” (renmin yaolun), again hinting at strong official support for controlling the risk of overleveraged SOEs (People’s Daily, February 25, 2016).”
realgreenadaptation.blog
REAL Green
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby REAL Green » Fri 02 Oct 2020, 06:32:26

“The U.S. and China could slip into a 'new cold war' that pushes countries to pick sides”
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/01/us-chin ... sides.html

“SINGAPORE — The U.S. and China have "diametrically opposed values" and will eventually slip into a "new cold war" in the coming decades, said a China analyst from Fitch Solutions. "By a new cold war, I mean an all out, perhaps generation long, global economic, military and ideological struggle that could lead to a bifurcation of large parts of the world into a pro-U.S. bloc and a pro-China bloc with significant numbers of countries caught in between," said Darren Tay from the Asia country risk team at the data research firm. The split between the world's two largest economies would likely force Southeast Asian countries to take sides, he said, even though they would want to be "pragmatic" and remain friendly with both countries for as long as possible. A 'complete separation' from the U.S. is not possible: Former Chinese minister "Being in Asia, the pull from China's gravity in terms of its size and its influence would be hard to resist," said Tay during the firm's Asia Macroeconomic Quarterly Update virtual seminar on Monday. "That's not a knockdown argument to say that they will all side with China in that case," he added. "But there is that risk to consider." Opposing values Explaining what he meant by an "ideological stand-off" between the U.S. and China, Tay referred to a Chinese Communist Party memo circulated in 2013 that identified constitutional democracy and freedom of the press as some threats to the party's authority. He pointed out that these are what the West considers universal values. Tay said the technology sector has already become a battleground for the U.S. and China, and is likely to see the largest divide if relations do not improve. It's easy to imagine an American consumer not trusting a Chinese tech company to be scrupulous in terms of safeguarding their privacy, and likewise, for a Chinese consumer with regard to U.S. tech companies”
realgreenadaptation.blog
REAL Green
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby JuanP » Fri 02 Oct 2020, 11:59:38

dissident wrote:

The days of the US being a hyperpower in the tech field are passing. This ain't 1990. Sanctions on China will only stimulate Chinese development and production. They have the critical mass in terms of design engineers and domestic capital. The production will include fabrication equipment and not just new ICs.

The Chinese also have the largest domestic consumer market in the world, too. This month the Chinese government will have a large meeting to review the 2021-2025 Five Year Plan draft. I expect China to have mostly overcome this problem by 2025. Also, China will most likely become a high income country by 2025 ($15,000 per capita GNI), according to the World Bank.

In the end, the Chinese are most likely to end up dominating the whole microchip manufacturing supply chain in a decade or two, as a direct consequence of this attack by the US government. That was the USA's last chip. It is all downhill for the USA from now on, unfortunately.
"Human stupidity has no limits" JuanP
JuanP
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby REAL Green » Mon 05 Oct 2020, 05:59:53

The Sino American relationship will shape the rest of the decade. This article with an interview of Australian Kevin Rudd highlights some of the issue that will define the decade ahead:

“China Still Fears Three Things About America. The Dollar Is One Of Them”
https://themarket.ch/interview/kevin-ru ... rs-ld.2740

“The strategic competition between the two countries is the product of both structural and leadership factors. The structural factors are pretty plain, and that is the continuing change in the balance of power in military, economic, and technological terms. This has an impact on China’s perception of its ability to be more assertive in the region and the world against America. The second dynamic is Xi Jinping’s leadership style, which is more assertive and aggressive than any of his post-Mao predecessors, Deng Xiaoping, Jiang Zemin and Hu Jintao. The third factor is Donald Trump, who obsesses about particular parts of the economy, namely trade and to a lesser degree technology…The current conflict between the U.S. and China on the other hand is characterised by two things: One, an economic decoupling in areas such as trade, supply chains, foreign direct investment, capital markets, technology, and talent. At the same time, it is also an increasingly sharp ideological war on values. The Chinese authoritarian capitalist model has asserted itself beyond China and challenges America…How do you see that economic decoupling playing out? The three formal instruments of power in the U.S. to enforce decoupling are entity listing, the new export control regime, and thirdly, the new powers given to the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States, CFIUS. Those are powerful instruments which potentially affect third countries as well, through sanctions imposed under the entity list…In China there is a division of opinion on the question of how to respond. The hawks have an «eye for an eye» posture, that’s driven both by a perception of strategy, but also with an eye on domestic sentiment. The America doves within the leadership – and they do exist – argue a different proposition. They think China is not yet ready for a complete decoupling. If it’s going to happen, they at least try to slow it down. Plus, they want to keep their powder dry until they see the outcome of the election and what the next Administration will do. That’s the reason why we have seen only muted responses so far…We are past that point. Whoever wins the election, America will resolve in decoupling in a number of defined areas. First and foremost in those global supply chains where the products are of too crucial importance to the U.S. to depend on Chinese supply. Think medical supplies or pharmaceuticals. The second area is in defined critical technologies. The Splinternet is not just a term, it’s becoming a reality. Thirdly, you will see a partial decoupling on the global supply of semiconductors to China. Not just those relevant to 5G and Artificial Intelligence, but semiconductors in general. The centrality of microchips to computing power for all purposes, and the spectrum of application in the civilian and military economy is huge. Fourth, I think foreign direct investment in both directions will shrink to zero. The fifth area of decoupling is happening in talent markets. The hostility towards Chinese students in the U.S. is reaching ridiculous proportions…There are three things that China still fears about America. The US military, its semiconductor industry, and the Dollar…I don’t mean to be alarmist, not at all. But I was talking to too many people both in Washington and Beijing that were engaged in scenario planning, to believe that this was any longer just theoretical. My simple thesis is this: These things can happen pretty easily once you have whipped up nationalist narratives on both sides and then have a major incident that goes wrong. A conflict is easy to start, but history tells us they are bloody hard to stop…Xi Jinping’s position as Paramount Leader makes him objectively the most powerful Chinese leader since Mao. During the days of Deng Xiaoping, there were counterweighting voices to Deng, represented at the most senior levels, and there was a debate of economic and strategic policy between them. The dynamics of collective leadership applied then, they applied under Jiang Zemin, they certainly applied under Hu Jintao. They now no longer apply.”
realgreenadaptation.blog
REAL Green
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby JuanP » Thu 08 Oct 2020, 11:08:32

"China's 'revenge consumption' in Golden Week signals strong recovery"
https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1202921.shtml

"Despite shocks brought on by the COVID-19 in the first half of the year, China's consumption market has steadily improved. The country's total retail sales grew 0.5 percent year-on-year in August, returning to the expansion territory for the first time this year, data from the National Bureau of Statistics showed."
"Human stupidity has no limits" JuanP
JuanP
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby bochen787 » Thu 08 Oct 2020, 11:36:35

JuanP wrote:"China's 'revenge consumption' in Golden Week signals strong recovery"

"Despite shocks brought on by the COVID-19 in the first half of the year, China's consumption market has steadily improved. The country's total retail sales grew 0.5 percent year-on-year in August, returning to the expansion territory for the first time this year, data from the National Bureau of Statistics showed."

https://mobile.twitter.com/SenMikeLee/s ... 7875371008

So much for the glory of Rome, its been a good experiment...

It is a battle of systems, and Chinese governance has proven to be better suited for the 21st century... so either America adapts to compete or it perishes... so in that light the good Senator has finally realized the American Experiment and the Constitution has failed
bochen787
Permanently Banned

Unread postby REAL Green » Thu 08 Oct 2020, 12:45:04

bochen787 wrote:
JuanP wrote:"China's 'revenge consumption' in Golden Week signals strong recovery"

It is a battle of systems, and Chinese governance has proven to be better suited for the 21st century... so either America adapts to compete or it perishes... so in that light the good Senator has finally realized the American Experiment and the Constitution has failed

wow, that was enjoyable JuanP conversing with Bo Chen his sock. LOL
realgreenadaptation.blog
REAL Green
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby REAL Green » Thu 08 Oct 2020, 12:55:22

Chinese crimes against humanity, Bo Chen!

“COVID-19 Is 'Unrestricted Bioweapon': Whistleblower Releases Second Paper Alleging 'Large-Scale, Organized Scientific Fraud”
https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/covid ... arge-scale

“Li-Meng Yan, A Chinese virologist (MD, PhD) who worked in a WHO reference lab and fled her position at the University of Hong Kong, has published a second co-authored report, alleging that SARS-CoV-2, the virus which causes COVID-19, was not only created in a Wuhan lab, it's an "unrestricted bioweapon" which was intentionally released. "We used biological evidence and in-depth analyses to show that SARS-CoV-2 must be a laboratory product, which was created by using a template virus (ZC45/ZXC21) owned by military research laboratories under the control of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) government," reads the paper. SARS-CoV2 is a product of laboratory modification, which can be created in approximately six months using a template virus owned by a laboratory of the People's Liberation Army (PLA). The fact that data fabrications were used to cover up the true origin of SARS-CoV 2 further implicates that the laboratory modification here is beyond simple gain-of-function research. The scale and the coordinated nature of this scientific fraud signifies the degree of corruption in the fields of academic research and public health. As a result of such corruption, damages have been made both tot he reputation of the scientific community and to the well-being of the global community. The report also claims that the RaTG13 virus which Wuhan "Batwoman" Dr. Zhengli Shi and colleagues say they obtained in bat feces in 2013 (and which is 96% identical to SARS-CoV-2), is fraudulent and also man made. Since its publication, the RaTG13 virus has served as the founding evidence for the theory that SARS-CoV-2 must have a natural origin. However, no live virus or an intact genome of RaTG13 have ever been isolated or recovered. Therefore, the only proof for the “existence” of RaTG13 in nature is its genomic sequence published on GenBank. The report goes on to say that the RaTG13 genome could easily be fabricated, and that "an entry on GenBank, which in this case is equivalent to the existence of an assembled viral genomic sequence and its associated sequencing reads, is not a definitive proof that this viral genome is correct or real," and that the process for sequencing DNA itself "leaves room for potential fraud…What's more, China destroyed all evidence of RaTG13. "No independent verification of the RaTG13 sequence seems possible because, according to Dr. Zhengli Shi,the raw sample has been exhausted and no live virus was ever isolated or recovered. Notably, this information was known to a core circle of virologists early on and apparently accepted by them…Three suspicious facts First, it makes no sense that 'Batwoman' Shi and her team wouldn't have conducted whole genome sequencing of RaBtCoV/4991 before 2020, as it was suspected in the deaths of miners who suffered from severe pneumonia after clearing out bat droppings in a Chinese mineshaft…Second, why did Shi delay publication on RaTG13 until 2020 when it's got a Spike protein that can bind with human ACE2 receptors?... Third, there has been no follow-up work on RaTG13 by Shi's group…Unrestricted bioweapon? Yan notes that while it's not easy for the public to accept that SARS-CoV-2 is a bioweapon due to its relatively low lethality, it indeed meets the criteria of a bioweapon. In 2005, Dr. Yang specified the criteria for a pathogen to qualify as a bioweapon: It is significantly virulent and can cause large scale casualty. It is highly contagious and transmits easily, often through respiratory routes in the form of aerosols. The most dangerous scenario would be that it allows human-to-human transmission. It is relatively resistant to environmental changes, can sustain transportation, and is capable of supporting targeted release. All of the above have been met bySARS-CoV-2: it has taken hundreds of thousands lives, led to numerous hospitalizations, and left many with sequela and various complications; it spreads easily by contact, droplets, and aerosols via respiratory routes and is capable of transmitting from human to human, the latter of which was initially covered up by the CCP government and the WHO and was first revealed by Dr. Li-Meng Yan on January 19th, 2020 on Lude Press; it is temperature-insensitive (unlike seasonal flu) and remains viable for a long period of time on many surfaces and at 4°C (e.g. the ice/water mixture). What's more, COVID-19 spreads asymptomatically, which "renders the control of SARS-CoV-2 extremely challenging." "In addition, the transmissibility, morbidity, and mortality of SARS-CoV-2 also resulted in panic in the global community, disruption of social orders, and decimation of the world’s economy. The range and destructive power of SARS-CoV-2 are both unprecedented." "Clearly,SARS-CoV-2 not only meets but also surpasses the standards of a traditional bioweapon. Therefore, it should be defined as an Unrestricted Bioweapon."
realgreenadaptation.blog
REAL Green
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby bochen787 » Thu 08 Oct 2020, 13:05:35

REAL Green wrote:Chinese crimes against humanity, Bo Chen!

“COVID-19 Is 'Unrestricted Bioweapon': Whistleblower Releases Second Paper Alleging 'Large-Scale, Organized Scientific Fraud”
https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/covid ... arge-scale

“Li-Meng Yan, A Chinese virologist (MD, PhD) who worked in a WHO reference lab and fled her position at the University of Hong Kong, has published a second co-authored report, alleging that SARS-CoV-2, the virus which causes COVID-19, was not only created in a Wuhan lab, it's an "unrestricted bioweapon" which was intentionally released. "We used biological evidence and in-depth analyses to show that SARS-CoV-2 must be a laboratory product, which was created by using a template virus (ZC45/ZXC21) owned by military research laboratories under the control of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) government," reads the paper. SARS-CoV2 is a product of laboratory modification, which can be created in approximately six months using a template virus owned by a laboratory of the People's Liberation Army (PLA). The fact that data fabrications were used to cover up the true origin of SARS-CoV 2 further implicates that the laboratory modification here is beyond simple gain-of-function research. The scale and the coordinated nature of this scientific fraud signifies the degree of corruption in the fields of academic research and public health. As a result of such corruption, damages have been made both tot he reputation of the scientific community and to the well-being of the global community. The report also claims that the RaTG13 virus which Wuhan "Batwoman" Dr. Zhengli Shi and colleagues say they obtained in bat feces in 2013 (and which is 96% identical to SARS-CoV-2), is fraudulent and also man made. Since its publication, the RaTG13 virus has served as the founding evidence for the theory that SARS-CoV-2 must have a natural origin. However, no live virus or an intact genome of RaTG13 have ever been isolated or recovered. Therefore, the only proof for the “existence” of RaTG13 in nature is its genomic sequence published on GenBank. The report goes on to say that the RaTG13 genome could easily be fabricated, and that "an entry on GenBank, which in this case is equivalent to the existence of an assembled viral genomic sequence and its associated sequencing reads, is not a definitive proof that this viral genome is correct or real," and that the process for sequencing DNA itself "leaves room for potential fraud…What's more, China destroyed all evidence of RaTG13. "No independent verification of the RaTG13 sequence seems possible because, according to Dr. Zhengli Shi,the raw sample has been exhausted and no live virus was ever isolated or recovered. Notably, this information was known to a core circle of virologists early on and apparently accepted by them…Three suspicious facts First, it makes no sense that 'Batwoman' Shi and her team wouldn't have conducted whole genome sequencing of RaBtCoV/4991 before 2020, as it was suspected in the deaths of miners who suffered from severe pneumonia after clearing out bat droppings in a Chinese mineshaft…Second, why did Shi delay publication on RaTG13 until 2020 when it's got a Spike protein that can bind with human ACE2 receptors?... Third, there has been no follow-up work on RaTG13 by Shi's group…Unrestricted bioweapon? Yan notes that while it's not easy for the public to accept that SARS-CoV-2 is a bioweapon due to its relatively low lethality, it indeed meets the criteria of a bioweapon. In 2005, Dr. Yang specified the criteria for a pathogen to qualify as a bioweapon: It is significantly virulent and can cause large scale casualty. It is highly contagious and transmits easily, often through respiratory routes in the form of aerosols. The most dangerous scenario would be that it allows human-to-human transmission. It is relatively resistant to environmental changes, can sustain transportation, and is capable of supporting targeted release. All of the above have been met bySARS-CoV-2: it has taken hundreds of thousands lives, led to numerous hospitalizations, and left many with sequela and various complications; it spreads easily by contact, droplets, and aerosols via respiratory routes and is capable of transmitting from human to human, the latter of which was initially covered up by the CCP government and the WHO and was first revealed by Dr. Li-Meng Yan on January 19th, 2020 on Lude Press; it is temperature-insensitive (unlike seasonal flu) and remains viable for a long period of time on many surfaces and at 4°C (e.g. the ice/water mixture). What's more, COVID-19 spreads asymptomatically, which "renders the control of SARS-CoV-2 extremely challenging." "In addition, the transmissibility, morbidity, and mortality of SARS-CoV-2 also resulted in panic in the global community, disruption of social orders, and decimation of the world’s economy. The range and destructive power of SARS-CoV-2 are both unprecedented." "Clearly,SARS-CoV-2 not only meets but also surpasses the standards of a traditional bioweapon. Therefore, it should be defined as an Unrestricted Bioweapon."

coronavirus-biowar-us-china-prelude-war-pt-1-t77533.html

COVID is the work of CIA to scorth earth the world, its the US way of saying if Amerikkka cannot remain #1 then its gonna burn the whole world down with it

Just like what Trump is doing right now with his failed reelection bid
He admits on video that he intentionally injected himself saying as a strong leader he "Had to do it" and knowingly tried to infect Biden because it was "God" willing.. a blessing and sign from God...
Same Trump said he was the Chosen One to take on China, the Greatest Central Threat of all Time

coronavirus-biowar-us-china-prelude-war-pt-1-t77533.html

Oh and your zerohedge fake news article references the work of shills on Steve Bannon's payroll...
bochen787
Permanently Banned

Unread postby REAL Green » Thu 08 Oct 2020, 13:57:38

bochen787 wrote:Oh and your zerohedge fake news article references the work of shills on Steve Bannon's payroll...

Zero hedge has been out in front of all the shit being dug up recently her and abroad. It is usually wokesters and Sinophiles that hate Zero Hedge, you know, becuase they can't handle the truth. Bo Chen Juan is definitely not into the truth becuase of how bad the truth displays China. IMA, Bo Chen Juan, many of your links are awful and fraudulent. In fact they are most often tabloid and gross CCP dumps. Disgusting!
realgreenadaptation.blog
REAL Green
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

PreviousNext

Return to Asia Discussion