Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Sirius

A forum to either submit your own review of a book, video or audio interview, or to post reviews by others.

Sirius

Unread postby aldente » Sat 15 Jun 2013, 10:36:39

new movie featuring Steven Greer.
For those who are bored or offended by the search for UFO's and nuisence the like (this is not a post asking to believe in anything) fast forward to minute 95 where the attention is brought to a small elite that is hellbent to keep the coercive petro Dollar system going. Not news really: it's always been about control, the means are secondary.
or what is the subject matter and theme of this site all about after all, is there a primary means of manipulation and if so it is:

energy!!!!

http://viooz.co/movies/17654-sirius-2013.html

The other trippy aspect is the mini skelton found in the Atacama desert (most inhostible place on planet earth with the least rainfall on record):

aldente
Permanently Banned

Re: Sirius

Unread postby Rod_Cloutier » Sun 16 Jun 2013, 23:51:07

Long movie- but I'll watch it.

I'm into conspiracy 'FACTS'.

No more wacky than Bill Cooper suggesting that the 'Trilateral commission' got its name from the 'Trilateral insignia' from the aliens that landed at Roswell in the 1940's.
Rod_Cloutier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Re: Sirius

Unread postby Rod_Cloutier » Mon 17 Jun 2013, 02:05:23

Awful- is the best I can say after watching this program.

The scientists who examined the above picture 'Alien' said at minute 99 of the presentation that it was definitely a human that died in infancy, which had numerous deformaties. It's not an alien in other words. Its a tragic and short childhood for a poor human child that lived about a hundred years ago in pain and poverty.

The two wierdo's who are obviously defrauding some poor pension fund somewhere for their 'research' into gravity waves as a new form of propulsion was also tragic to watch. I feel real sorrow for those who invested with them and will have lost a huge sum of money on this scam.

The 'remote viewing' group with 'rituals' in the New Mexico desert was equally awful to watch. I think contact with alien life would be difficult under the best of first person encounter situations. Like the novel and movie 'Solaris', we may have so little in common with actual aliens that no meaningful converation could take place. Meditations and 'vision quests' by gullible individuals are of little help for the rest of us.

I feel very strongly that the people who put through this meaningless documentary are actually doing the rest of us a major disservice by creating disinformation that crowds out real science and even real spirtuality, and replaces it with info-garbage.

Two hours of my life wasted for sure.
Rod_Cloutier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Return to Book/Media Reviews