Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Russia opposition politician Boris Nemtsov shot dead

For discussions of events and conditions not necessarily related to Peak Oil.

Re: Russia opposition politician Boris Nemtsov shot dead

Unread postby AgentR11 » Tue 10 Mar 2015, 00:23:53

dissident wrote:If Putin is evil then Obama is evil to the nth power where n > 4.

I don't disagree. He has a (D) after his name after all.

The west has a deep seated crusader syndrome. You are always righteous and spread noble civilization. In your minds. In reality you are nothing more than imperialist barbarians. The Chinese view of Europeans was actually correct. And the British proved it with their dope pusher "Opium" wars. History and current events prove that true evil lives in the west.

Nah, I'm not righteous, I'm the crusader guy that knows I'm looking for gold, is comfortable with knowing that I'm looking for gold, and happy to pursue it with the utmost, unfettered zeal of the most radical fundamentalists on the planet. If called and ordered.. of course. 8O

I never stopped being a barbarian and feel no need to disguise it in self serving drivel. There's chests to be filled, and gold in Moscow that needs to be in NY. Heck, I had my first shooting lessons before I could write my own name; loved the opener of "Conan" where Conan is introduced to the sword while the sword is heavier than he is. Introduced to it as a riddle of the use of force to protect or destroy; a tool of unnatural craft, made by humans to destroy humans in order to save humans.

But I would take issue with the notion of "nothing more than"; which implies that there is some greater existence meant for humans; when in reality, that which is not kin to the barbarian, is less than the barbarian!

In the name of High Lord Koch and Soros!!! TO MOSCOW!! RAWRRRRR!

O, and Cartman wanted me to remind you: we bring burgers.
Yes we are, as we are,
And so shall we remain,
Until the end.
AgentR11
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby ennui2 » Tue 10 Mar 2015, 15:29:44

dissident wrote:If Putin is evil then Obama is evil to the nth power where n > 4.

How does that math work? Where is Putin's Nobel peace prize? Do you know how juvenile the above statement sounds? Really, grow up.

dissident wrote:History and current events prove that true evil lives in the west.

How does "the west"(TM) stack up to Russia in the good/evil divide? Yes, it's a rhetorical question, because we all know its track record is piss-poor, and not just because "the devil" made 'em do it.
"If the oil price crosses above the Etp maximum oil price curve within the next month, I will leave the forum." --SumYunGai (9/21/2016)
ennui2
Permanently Banned

Unread postby radon1 » Tue 10 Mar 2015, 16:25:15

ennui2 wrote:

How does that math work? Where is Putin's Nobel peace prize?

o > p4,

where o - number of lives destroyed by O minus Nobel prize value, p - number of lives destroyed by P. 4 is a sheer understatement actually, indeed juvenile.
radon1
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby dissident » Tue 10 Mar 2015, 18:06:11

Another circle jerk troll joins in. If you don't like the taste of the medicine, then don't dish out. You sanctimonious f*ckwit.
dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby dissident » Tue 10 Mar 2015, 18:06:36

radon1 wrote:
ennui2 wrote:

How does that math work? Where is Putin's Nobel peace prize?

o > p4,

where o - number of lives destroyed by O minus Nobel prize value, p - number of lives destroyed by P. 4 is a sheer understatement actually, indeed juvenile.

You are forgetting about Chechnya.
dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby dissident » Tue 10 Mar 2015, 18:31:55

Has anyone else noticed the spike in "suicides" of Yanukovich/PoR-related people lately? Today yet another one, Party of Regions MP Stanislav Melnik was found dead with a gunshot wound in what they call a sudden suicide.

This is the sixth such alleged suicide in two months, the other five being:

January 26th: Mykola Serhiyenko, former Ukrzaliznytsia boss appointed by Yanukovich's PM Azarov. "Shot himself with a rifle"
January 29th: Oleksiy Kolesnyk, Kharkiv regional government head. "Hanged himself"
February 25th: Sergey Walter, Party of Regions mayor of Melitopol. "Hanged himself"
February 26th: Oleksandr Bordyuh, chief police deputy of Melitopol. "Hanged himself"
February 28th: Mykhaylo Chechetov, deputy chairman of Party of Regions. "Jumped from his apartment window"

From another forum.

Meanwhile Nuland is in full retard mode calling the Kiev regime a beacon of democracy. Nuland is a fine specimen of evil if there ever was one.
dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Keith_McClary » Wed 11 Mar 2015, 13:15:31

Sixstrings wrote:With five suspects in custody.. it will be ludicrous if the Russian gov never gets to the bottom of who HIRED the hit team.

If you've got 5 people arrested for anything, then one of them would talk, everyone knows that, it's common sense. If they had the investigative legwork down to track these guys down -- then OBVIOUSLY they also know who hired them.
Let us know when the US gets to the bottom 9/11.
Facebook knows you're a dog.
Keith_McClary
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Henriksson » Wed 11 Mar 2015, 16:07:44

It is unfortunate that peak oil attracts to many conspiracy theorists when facts alone is able to support it. Being Putin's useful idiot does not make one a critically thinking person.
Henriksson
Peat
Peat

Unread postby AgentR11 » Wed 11 Mar 2015, 16:23:59

Its a shame that anyone who voices an opinion contrary to the Western narrative is labelled as a Kremlin paid troll.

Its especially funny in this particular issue, since the Western narrative demands a conspiracy; whereas the Kremlin narrative is just that the shooter had personal/religious motivation to shoot the shootee.

I'm not big on conspiracies for either case though. 9/11 is a simple act of war by a small, insignificant power (al qaeda), that came up with a clever way to penetrate the defenses of the United States. We thus went to war with said power; smushed them pretty good; made a mess, and are now in the process of extricating ourselves from the conflict zone.
Yes we are, as we are,
And so shall we remain,
Until the end.
AgentR11
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Sixstrings » Thu 12 Mar 2015, 15:18:48

Henriksson wrote:It is unfortunate that peak oil attracts to many conspiracy theorists when facts alone is able to support it. Being Putin's useful idiot does not make one a critically thinking person.

Here, here!

It's PUTIN that started the 19th Century again. So if that's the case then why do we have some of our own rooting for Napoleon. I don't get that.

(you all just have to remember, and consider the reality, that information war and messing with how Westerners think and form consensus is all directly out of the old Soviet kgb strategy books. And this is what Putin has been doing.)
Sixstrings
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby AgentR11 » Thu 12 Mar 2015, 15:26:11

Sixstrings wrote:(you all just have to remember, and consider the reality, that information war and messing with how Westerners think and form consensus is all directly out of the old Soviet kgb strategy books. And this is what Putin has been doing.)

Lol. Anyone that doesn't think like Six is either a paid troll or brainwashed.

yeah. Love'n that freedom guuuud.
Yes we are, as we are,
And so shall we remain,
Until the end.
AgentR11
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Withnail » Thu 12 Mar 2015, 15:31:10

Sixstrings wrote:Here, here!

It's PUTIN that started the 19th Century again.

By the 19th century you mean the era when countries could just bomb and invade other countries?

Good thing we don't have that any more. Phew!
Withnail
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby dissident » Sat 14 Mar 2015, 18:16:32

http://www.rosbalt.ru/ukraina/2015/03/14/1377728.html

Another official suicides himself in Ukraine by "jumping" (i.e. being thrown) from the 9th story.

The man was a senior district attorney of one of the districts of Odessa. His last name was
Melnichuck.

Of course the EU-tard EU-crats will not be calling for any investigation, domestic or international.
The dear butcher regime in Kiev could not possibly have any motive for killing its perceived opponents.

BTW, the ground is moving under the regime in Kiev. It is trying to save itself by killing off potential
candidates for a successor government.
dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby ennui2 » Sat 14 Mar 2015, 19:53:31

Keith_McClary wrote:Let us know when the US gets to the bottom 9/11.

They did. But just like they found Obama's birth certificate, some people will never move on.
"If the oil price crosses above the Etp maximum oil price curve within the next month, I will leave the forum." --SumYunGai (9/21/2016)
ennui2
Permanently Banned

Unread postby ennui2 » Sat 14 Mar 2015, 19:57:37

AgentR11 wrote:the Western narrative demands a conspiracy; whereas the Kremlin narrative is just that the shooter had personal/religious motivation to shoot the shootee.

The Kremlin's "narrative" is a self-serving one. Broaden the topic out, and turn your virtual channel dial to Russia Today to see more conspiracy theories than you an shake a stick at. I think Alex Jones practically lives in their studios.

They love John Birch style conspiracy theories as long as they paint an unflattering portrait of their political enemies.
ennui2
Permanently Banned

Unread postby AgentR11 » Sat 14 Mar 2015, 21:28:20

I know they love conspiracies. However, our approved narrative starts with a conviction and then works the story back; there's at least starts with the crime and considers lots of different suspects and motives.

I'm not impressed with any of the conspiracy lines. The simple, religious motive works well enough.
Yes we are, as we are,
And so shall we remain,
Until the end.
AgentR11
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Keith_McClary » Sun 15 Mar 2015, 00:55:53

ennui2 wrote:
Keith_McClary wrote:Let us know when the US gets to the bottom 9/11.

They did. But just like they found Obama's birth certificate, some people will never move on.
We're still waiting for the redacted bits about the Saudi connections. (And that's just from the summary report. Maybe the full report will be released in 50 years. Even that was politically restricted from investigating some issues.)
Keith_McClary
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Keith_McClary » Sun 15 Mar 2015, 01:07:11

dissident wrote:http://www.rosbalt.ru/ukraina/2015/03/14/1377728.html

Another official suicides himself in Ukraine by "jumping" (i.e. being thrown) from the 9th story.

The man was a senior district attorney of one of the districts of Odessa. His last name was
Melnichuck.

Of course the EU-tard EU-crats will not be calling for any investigation, domestic or international.
The dear butcher regime in Kiev could not possibly have any motive for killing its perceived opponents.

BTW, the ground is moving under the regime in Kiev. It is trying to save itself by killing off potential
candidates for a successor government.
Mostly ignored by MSM, I found one short AP item on ABC:
Ukraine Govt Sees No Links Between 6 Former Regime Suicides
Mar 13, 2015
Ukraine's interior minister says he sees no links between a series of recent alleged suicides of officials who served during the regime of deposed President Viktor Yanukovych.

Interior Minister Arsen Avakov said Friday that any suggestion that the deaths were connected was "speculation."

In the most prominent case, a leading official with Yanukovych's now-defunct former ruling Party of Region, Mikhail Chechetov, in late February fell to his death from his 17-story apartment in Kiev. Police said they found a suicide note. Chechetov was facing criminal investigation for abuse of office.

Five other former Ukrainian government officials in the past two months have died in various circumstances that police have said were most likely suicides.

Yanukovych was ousted in February 2014 after months of sometimes violent anti-government street protests.
Keith_McClary
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby ennui2 » Sun 15 Mar 2015, 12:44:18

Keith_McClary wrote:We're still waiting for the redacted bits about the Saudi connections.

That would be the "royal" we? I'm not waiting. Go ahead and wait all you want. Case closed as far as I (and most rational individuals) are concerned.
ennui2
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Keith_McClary » Sun 15 Mar 2015, 13:34:59

ennui2 wrote:
Keith_McClary wrote:We're still waiting for the redacted bits about the Saudi connections.

That would be the "royal" we? I'm not waiting. Go ahead and wait all you want. Case closed as far as I (and most rational individuals) are concerned.
A few irrational folks are working on it:
http://thehill.com/policy/defense/23282 ... 9-11-pages
but of course it will not penetrate closed minds.
Keith_McClary
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

PreviousNext

Return to Geopolitics & Global Economics