Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

New interface - can't save changes to profile

Having trouble? Is the forum having trouble?

Moderator: admin

New interface - can't save changes to profile

Unread postby jdmartin » Mon 09 Feb 2009, 16:49:29

When I go into my profile and change some of the user selections - ie online status or e-mail notification - it won't change, it simply defaults back to what it had been before I tried making changes. For the record, I had this problem once before on the old software so it may not be related. Aaron ultimately fixed it.

Thanks!
After fueling up their cars, Twyman says they bowed their heads and asked God for cheaper gas.There was no immediate answer, but he says other motorists joined in and the service station owner didn't run them off.
jdmartin
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Re: New interface - can't save changes to profile

Unread postby lateStarter » Mon 09 Feb 2009, 17:30:24

Trying to post her since I can't do it anywhere else.

Thanks for finally showing all the Bots and Spiders that are 'Currently online'. I'm sure that will encourage a lot of open discourse in the future!

Just thought I'd try out the colour (color) thinghy before it disappeared. But it didn't work anyway. Drop it!

EDIT<> Sorry for the piggy-back JD...
We have been brought into the present condition in which we are unable neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them. - Livy
lateStarter
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby jdmartin » Tue 17 Feb 2009, 15:19:12

lateStarter wrote:Trying to post her since I can't do it anywhere else.

Thanks for finally showing all the Bots and Spiders that are 'Currently online'. I'm sure that will encourage a lot of open discourse in the future!

Just thought I'd try out the colour (color) thinghy before it disappeared. But it didn't work anyway. Drop it!

EDIT<> Sorry for the piggy-back JD...

No problem...I'm still not working right, gonna post with new information~
After fueling up their cars, Twyman says they bowed their heads and asked God for cheaper gas.There was no immediate answer, but he says other motorists joined in and the service station owner didn't run them off.
jdmartin
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Pops » Tue 17 Feb 2009, 15:29:19

The legitimate object of government, is to do for a community of people, whatever they need to have done, but can not do, at all, or can not, so well do, for themselves -- in their separate, and individual capacities.
-- Abraham Lincoln, Fragment on Government (July 1, 1854)
Pops
Elite
Elite

Return to Technical Support