Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

UBiee PowerPill

Discussions of conventional and alternative energy production technologies.

UBiee PowerPill

Unread postby UncoveringTruths » Fri 04 Nov 2005, 17:08:19

What is this all about? Please help, my spouse thinks this is some sort of fix. I knew it wouldn't be long before people started targeting the consumer with miracle cures.

They claim to have a testimonial from GM with no link. :-x

It is an engine conditioner that is hydrocarbon compatible. It burns completely - there is absolutely no residue left -- regardless of usage with gasoline or diesel fuel.

Although catalytic converters reduce emissions, this is "after" the gasoline or diesel fuel has passed through the engine. Carbon deposits are still left behind, which obstruct both gasoline or diesel engine performance, as well as clogging up gasoline filters, diesel fuel filters, and oil filters.

When the UBiee PowerPill is added directly into the gasoline or diesel fuel tank, carbon deposits disappear from the fuel system and engine, therefore noticeably revitalizing and extending the life of the engine.

http://www.helpwithfuelprices.com/
It's a cold cold world when a man has to pawn his shoes.
UncoveringTruths
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Re: UBiee PowerPill

Unread postby Spideykid » Fri 04 Nov 2005, 18:32:25

There is already additives in gasoline/diesel to help it burn better and to leave less residue, sure there might be stuff that does it better but I doubt very much if it adds very many miles to your mpg.
Spideykid
Peat
Peat

Unread postby FoxV » Fri 04 Nov 2005, 22:48:00

what on earth is there about that website that makes your spouse feel they're legit?

I think it's PT Barnum's pharse. "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
Angry yet?
FoxV
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby ChrisA » Mon 14 Nov 2005, 18:33:37

Hello!

Just thought I would let you know that I have tried the UBiee Power Pill. It did everything it promised and more. With 4 children and a 1996 Dodge Caravan, I do a lot of "taxi" driving. Currently using the UBiee Power Pill, I have seen an increase of 20% in my mileage. Plus, I have been able to drop my octane level from mid (89 octane) to low (87 octane) and it is saving me an additional 10 cents per gallon.

Not only that, but within a few miles after the first time I used the UBiee Power Pill, I did experience an increase in engine performance. All the naysayers can say what they want, but for me, it sure is working just fine.

ChrisA
ChrisA
Wood
Wood

Unread postby Aedo » Tue 15 Nov 2005, 05:18:21

Have to say it is a pretty dodgy site and at $4.80 per tablet added to a $35 fill you'd want a 15% increase in efficiency to pay for the tablet before you even started.

Fuel additives can make a difference to performance in the ways claimed for the UBiee PowerPill. Deposits of various types build up in engines and good quality gasoline and diesel will have detergents added to reduce or remove this buildup - unfortunately consumers see all brands as interchangeable so there is no incentive for the fuel companies to put high quality detergents in their fuel "to differentiate themselves" as price is the biggest driver for most people.

That said I've never heard of one single product capable of improving every type of fuel, plus increasing the octane level, plus performing the lead replacement function...

ChrisA, thanks for the glowing recommendation but unfortunately it is your first post and smells too much of "I'm a salesman for the UBiee PowerPill".
Aedo
Peat
Peat

Unread postby Aedo » Tue 15 Nov 2005, 05:28:06

double post for some reason - deleted
Aedo
Peat
Peat

Return to Energy Technology