Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Good news from America (hopefully)

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Good news from America (hopefully)

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Tue 03 May 2022, 04:08:10

Long overdue motion to uproot and eradicate fallacy of "women rights" is finally coming to America.
Better late than never :)

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/what ... en-before/

If you don't want children - keep your legs closed. :)
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Re: Good news from America (hopefully)

Unread postby jedrider » Tue 03 May 2022, 21:22:45

"Of course there are many Democrats that believe that a federal law can be passed that would make Roe v. Wade the law of the land no matter what the Supreme Court decides. For example, just check out what Bernie Sanders said after he heard about this draft decision…"

Oh, I guess that's how our Constitution works, that Congress passes laws. Yes, it would be tidier if the Supreme Court would just give women the rights that they believe they should have, rather than denying them.

The "fetus" has rights? That didn't come from any constitution, though and, probably, not even the Bible, nor most religious texts.
jedrider
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Wed 04 May 2022, 07:22:37

jedrider wrote:"Of course there are many Democrats that believe that a federal law can be passed that would make Roe v. Wade the law of the land no matter what the Supreme Court decides. For example, just check out what Bernie Sanders said after he heard about this draft decision…"

Oh, I guess that's how our Constitution works, that Congress passes laws. Yes, it would be tidier if the Supreme Court would just give women the rights that they believe they should have, rather than denying them.

The "fetus" has rights? That didn't come from any constitution, though and, probably, not even the Bible, nor most religious texts.

These are even better news.
Upon next win of republicans abortion can be banned nationwide on a federal level and doctors performing it prosecuted for murder. :)

Religious people were too stupid to assess "fetus rights" correctly (albeit some good efforts have been made).
Fortunately biology came to a rescue and now we know that it is impossible to draw a line between fetus and a human and separate them by some arbitrary definition.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby jedrider » Wed 04 May 2022, 12:27:31

EnergyUnlimited wrote:
jedrider wrote:"Of course there are many Democrats that believe that a federal law can be passed that would make Roe v. Wade the law of the land no matter what the Supreme Court decides. For example, just check out what Bernie Sanders said after he heard about this draft decision…"

These are even better news.
Upon next win of republicans abortion can be banned nationwide on a federal level and doctors performing it prosecuted for murder. :)

Religious people were too stupid to assess "fetus rights" correctly (albeit some good efforts have been made).
Fortunately biology came to a rescue and now we know that it is impossible to draw a line between fetus and a human and separate them by some arbitrary definition.

OK. You start with two strands of existing DNA and put them together and what do you get?

You get a NFT, a non-fungible token!

And, NFTs will have 'rights!'

You guys are making me just crazy :-D
jedrider
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Doly » Wed 04 May 2022, 14:48:20

If you don't want children - keep your legs closed.

Nice to know that there are apparently many men that have chosen to give up on sex with women. They won't be missed. If you only want one sausage, you don't need the whole pig. :-D
Doly
Expert
Expert

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Thu 05 May 2022, 10:06:40

Doly wrote:
If you don't want children - keep your legs closed.

Nice to know that there are apparently many men that have chosen to give up on sex with women. They won't be missed. If you only want one sausage, you don't need the whole pig. :-D

Many of us actually did.
Sex dolls like Amaris can offer all what most of us need.
She can even talk intelligently and doesn't ask to give her money, at least once she is paid for.
I still have a real thing but better and more reliable products are already on market. :)
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby JuanP » Thu 05 May 2022, 12:50:40

EnergyUnlimited wrote:Long overdue motion to uproot and eradicate fallacy of "women rights" is finally coming to America.

Or you could get sterilized, like I did in my youth, and fuck as much as you want all your life without any procreation worries or concerns. It's not like we are living in the Middle Ages! I have never in my whole life engaged in sexual intercourse with the goal of producing biological offspring.
"Human stupidity has no limits" JuanP
JuanP
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Thu 05 May 2022, 17:36:19

JuanP wrote:
EnergyUnlimited wrote:Long overdue motion to uproot and eradicate fallacy of "women rights" is finally coming to America.

Or you could get sterilized, like I did in my youth, and fuck as much as you want all your life without any procreation worries or concerns. It's not like we are living in the Middle Ages! I have never in my whole life engaged in sexual intercourse with the goal of producing biological offspring.

This may not protect your wallet though.
If married and subsequently divorced you may still end up paying alimony to a parasite.
And a longer term relation may be constructed as a marriage and legally considered as such.
Phrase "longer term" may also mean anything - who knows - for some courts one month might be enough.
It is best to eradicate so called "women rights" and projected move of SCOTUS is good to begin with.
Then domestic violence nonsense should be addressed - with a clear requirement to rigorously *prove* rather than simply *state* that an abuse/violence have taken place.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby JuanP » Thu 05 May 2022, 23:24:44

EnergyUnlimited wrote:
JuanP wrote:

This may not protect your wallet though.
If married and subsequently divorced you may still end up paying alimony to a parasite.
And a longer term relation may be constructed as a marriage and legally considered as such.

True, but that is what prenuptial agreements are for. Almost every member of my extended family had their loved ones sign one before getting married; it's SOP for my family. The funny thing is none of them ever got divorced. Exes would be generously provided for, of course, if it came to that. I renounced my inherited interests in my family's multinational business conglomerate before I met my wife, so she had no need to sign a prenup. I still have a trust fund I can't get rid of, but I don't use the money for me. I'd let her take what little I have with pleasure, anyway.
JuanP
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Fri 06 May 2022, 05:13:47

JuanP wrote:True, but that is what prenuptial agreements are for. Almost every member of my extended family had their loved ones sign one before getting married; it's SOP for my family. The funny thing is none of them ever got divorced.

For time being they work but if we don't turn a tide it won't be long before they are seen as yet another form of woman abuse and *retrospectively* declared void.

Then all what is left will take a form of justice with an axe/gun what is already on increase.

Exes would be generously provided for, of course, if it came to that.

This should be based on a length of service.

I renounced my inherited interests in my family's multinational business conglomerate before I met my wife, so she had no need to sign a prenup. I still have a trust fund I can't get rid of, but I don't use the money for me. I'd let her take what little I have with pleasure, anyway.

For our generation (older X-ers) there was still few healthy apples left between piles of rotten ones.
Those who searched with due diligence could still find what they were looking for even if they needed to look for it as far as in Malaysia what I did.

But for younger generations an outlook is really hopeless and any unspoiled goods are available only on black market and are increasingly costly.

Fortunately technological alternatives are coming to a rescue.
If you need a good woman - get one from a store.
It will come with warranty and a large selection of software, custom features and spare parts. :-D
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby JuanP » Fri 06 May 2022, 20:26:41

I agree with you, EU. I wouldn't want to be younger and looking for a partner in today's world. I was very lucky with the woman I fell in love with and has remained by my side for 32 years. She got the rough end of the deal by far. Thanks for the laugh! :lol:
JuanP
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Sat 25 Jun 2022, 14:06:00

Anyway we got there.
Constitutional rights to abortion in US are gone.
Better late than never.
Peak "woman rights"? :-D
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Doly » Sat 25 Jun 2022, 14:18:28

It will come with warranty and a large selection of software, custom features and spare parts. :-D

Sorry, sex dolls aren't going to be a manufacturing priority in an energy scarce world. You'll just have to go gay or do without.
Doly
Expert
Expert

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Sat 25 Jun 2022, 14:38:54

Doly wrote:

Sorry, sex dolls aren't going to be a manufacturing priority in an energy scarce world. You'll just have to go gay or do without.

Why not? - being infertile they will immensely contribute to resource preservation and population reduction.
Run on electricity rather than on scarce food...
They may even be SUBSIDIZED.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby JuanP » Sat 25 Jun 2022, 17:41:45

EnergyUnlimited wrote:
Doly wrote:

Why not? - being infertile they will immensely contribute to resource preservation and population reduction.
Run on electricity rather than on scarce food...
They may even be SUBSIDIZED.

:lol: Thanks for the laugh! I agree. I think Doly is assuming that we will make rational decisions regarding allocation resources in an energy scarce world. I can't help but wonder why Doly assumes that! We have essentially NEVER done that as a species, and I don't believe that we EVER will. We did not evolve to do that, and it is not who we are.

I want a robot dog. I neither need nor want more sexual partners of any kind.
JuanP
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Return to North America Discussion