Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

THE Republican (general) Thread pt 5

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: THE Republican (general) Thread pt 5

Unread postby jedrider » Tue 29 Jun 2021, 13:23:08

dissident wrote:The real question is why did the NIH fund the gain of function research in Wuhan. Last time I checked Wuhan wasn't in North Carolina.

What is known about the claims
https://healthfeedback.org/what-is-known-about-the-claims-that-the-wuhan-institute-of-virology-conducted-research-to-bioengineer-bat-coronaviruses/
jedrider
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Plantagenet » Tue 29 Jun 2021, 16:19:59

jedrider wrote:
dissident wrote:The real question is why did the NIH fund the gain of function research in Wuhan. Last time I checked Wuhan wasn't in North Carolina.

What is known about the claims
https://healthfeedback.org/what-is-known-about-the-claims-that-the-wuhan-institute-of-virology-conducted-research-to-bioengineer-bat-coronaviruses/

Clearly there needs to be some kind of investigation of just what role Fauci and the NIH played both in funding this very dangerous research in China, and then in covering up both their role and China's role in the origin of Covid 19.

Unfortunately, the Ds are covering up for Fauci and the NIH here. Nancy Pelosi is blocking any kind of investigation in the House, even though there is considerable evidence that Fauci perjured himself under oath in prior testimony to the House, and Biden has actually made Fauci his chief advisor on Covid, so chances are we'll never get the bottom of this one.

Now that the Ds have gone into coverup mode, its going to be pretty hard to find anything out, since the Ds are blocking any kind of investigation being done in the House or Senate, and the MSM mainly says what the Ds want them to say

Cheers!
Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to f#@% things up---Barack Obama
-----------------------------------------------------------
Keep running between the raindrops.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby jedrider » Tue 29 Jun 2021, 16:32:11

Now that the Ds have gone into coverup mode, its going to be pretty hard to find anything out, since the Ds are blocking any kind of investigation being done in the House or Senate, and the MSM mainly says what the Ds want them to say
Cheers!

After all the bogus investigations by Republicans, it seems that no one has the stomach for more irrelevant investigations. It's too late for that. If someone wanted to improve NIH funding guidelines, I'm all for that, except that Republicans will go back to their fetal research whining, so no thanks :-)
jedrider
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Plantagenet » Tue 29 Jun 2021, 16:56:13

jedrider wrote:[ Republicans will go back to their fetal research whining, so no thanks :-)

And Ds will go back to having Fauci fund Chinese efforts to collect and then genetically modify Bat corona viruses to make them more deadly and more transmissible, and then helping the Chinese cover it up after the virus escapes and kills millions of people.

Gosh....what an amazingly stupid series of things Fauci has done.

I want a full investigation of Fauci and the NIH funding of Chinese bat research.

I want to know if Fauci lied under oath when he testified to Congress and publicly disavowed any knowledge of Chinese research on Bat viruses while in his private emails he was admitting what he had done. The man is a liar and a menace. Fauci played a role in funding this misbegotten research that has now escaped the lab and killed millions of people and he should be held to account.

The Ds can't cover this up forever........

Je accuse! I accuse Dr Fauci of playing a role in funding this misbegotten research that has now escaped the lab and killed millions of people and he should be held to account

Cheers!
Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to f#@% things up---Barack Obama
-----------------------------------------------------------
Keep running between the raindrops.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Previous

Return to North America Discussion