Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

the illuminanti-cabal and NWO

For discussions of events and conditions not necessarily related to Peak Oil.

Re: the illuminanti-cabal and NWO

Unread postby davep » Fri 03 Apr 2015, 06:49:05

Here's the full Icelandic report (they refer to both the IMF Chicago Plan Revisited and the Bank of England Modern Money Creation links I provided above). It is relatively succinct and addresses questions in section 9.5 about the risks of Sovereign money. It's excellent (and vindicates me, I don't feel quite so crazy now :-D )

https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/260617614?access_key=key-wa2bjzLuczLhvFavMcVY&allow_share=true&escape=false&view_mode=scroll
What we think, we become.
davep
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Unread postby onlooker » Fri 03 Apr 2015, 07:22:21

we shall see if any countries follow the lead. Perhaps countries from Latin America.
"We are mortal beings doomed to die
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby davep » Fri 03 Apr 2015, 07:23:53

onlooker wrote:we shall see if any countries follow the lead. Perhaps countries from Latin America.

It could be a model for Greece, who are on the brink with the Euro. They could quit and follow up with this model. For me, it seems a no-brainer for Greece.
davep
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Unread postby onlooker » Fri 03 Apr 2015, 07:49:26

Yes but the European countries are so immersed with the European Union and Euro that I wonder if the leaders of these countries or even people are ready to separate. That is why I suggested the Latin American countries Dave. Their economies are relatively weak and they are very emboldened presently in terms of defying the US. They also have tried to unite. So they could be ready to cozy up even more to China for trade while adopting some or all of these seminal economic suggestions.
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby davep » Fri 03 Apr 2015, 07:57:41

onlooker wrote:Yes but the European countries are so immersed with the European Union and Euro that I wonder if the leaders of these countries or even people are ready to separate. That is why I suggested the Latin American countries Dave. Their economies are relatively weak and they are very emboldened presently in terms of defying the US. They also have tried to unite. So they could be ready to cozy up even more to China for trade while adopting some or all of these seminal economic suggestions.

I'm not sure they'd dare. Any Latin American country that deviates from Uncle Sam's agenda tends to have a bad time. But who knows? All it takes is one to open the floodgates and if others follow it could be difficult for the US to stem the tide.

It'd be really funny if somewhere like Switzerland went to a Sovereign Money model after a referendum.
davep
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Unread postby davep » Wed 08 Apr 2015, 05:25:50

Some interesting quotes from politicians over the years concerning an “Invisible Government” That Runs the U.S. With “No Allegiance To the People” http://consciouslifenews.com/verified-warnings-presidents-about-invisible-government-running-allegiance-people/1136001/

Here are a few of them:

“I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies.” —Thomas Jefferson, 3rd President of the United States (1801–1809) and principal author of the United States Declaration of Independence (1776), in a letter written to John Taylor on May 28, 1816

“A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves, consisting of many and various powerful interests, combined in one mass, and held together by the cohesive power of the vast surplus in banks.” – John C. Calhoun, Vice President (1825-1832) and U.S. Senator, from a speech given on May 27, 1836

“A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men… [W]e have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world—no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.” – Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States, The New Freedom, 1913

“Mr. Chairman, we have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks. The Federal Reserve Board, a Government board, has cheated the Government of the United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the national debt…Mr. Chairman, when the Federal Reserve act was passed, the people of the United States did not perceive that a world system was being set up here… and that this country was to supply financial power to an international superstate — a superstate controlled by international bankers and international industrialists acting together to enslave the world for their own pleasure.” – Congressman Louis T. McFadden, from a speech delivered to the House of Representatives on June 10, 1932

“The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings… Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe… no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of “clear and present danger,” then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent… For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.” — John F Kennedy, 35th President of the United States, from a speech delivered to the American Newspaper Publishers Association on April 27, 1961 and known as the “Secret Society” speech
davep
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Unread postby onlooker » Wed 08 Apr 2015, 18:35:42

Thanks for the fascinating quotes from very important persons Dave. I also include this link to a momentous meeting on Jekyll Island: Here in link http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/ ... rve-echoes
Geez, here poor naive me thought that once upon a time that the way things were done in this country was through the democratic process and the voting in Congress to pass laws which the people supposedly would be somewhat informed of via the media whose job it is to inform us. Sorry, that is just a fable for the gullible the link shows how things really work. :lol: :lol: haha
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby davep » Thu 09 Apr 2015, 02:53:59

onlooker wrote:Thanks for the fascinating quotes from very important persons Dave. I also include this link to a momentous meeting on Jekyll Island: Here in link http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/ ... rve-echoes
Geez, here poor naive me thought that once upon a time that the way things were done in this country was through the democratic process and the voting in Congress to pass laws which the people supposedly would be somewhat informed of via the media whose job it is to inform us. Sorry, that is just a fable for the gullible the link shows how things really work. :lol: :lol: haha

The Money Masters video goes into more detail on that and how Woodrow Wilson was hoodwinked. Here's the quote above again in the context of the Federal Reserve Act
Woodrow Wilson signed the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. A few years later he wrote: “I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.” -Woodrow Wilson

This time the quote was taken from the Money Masters site http://www.themoneymasters.com/the-money-masters/famous-quotations-on-banking/
davep
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Unread postby onlooker » Thu 09 Apr 2015, 11:11:32

I will say Woodrow Wilson was either hoodwinked or immense pressure was put on him to acquiesce. In the present a president I think has even less power, so what a US president wants or does not want at this point is irrelevant. In the shadows the true decisions makers makes their decisions.
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Previous

Return to Geopolitics & Global Economics