Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Peak Oil News Video

A forum to either submit your own review of a book, video or audio interview, or to post reviews by others.

Peak Oil News Video

Unread postby MrEnergyCzar » Sat 30 Mar 2013, 16:22:08

Every other week I do a Peak Oil related news video to carefully educate the masses about Peak Oil in an easy to digest way, without scaring anyone. Some have suggested I post the video here. I've been hesitant because my presentation of PO might seem too simplistic for this highly educated forum, plus I'm just a lump of coal here. Let me know what you think and whether you'd like to see them 2x per month as they come out. Thanks.

http://youtu.be/xwB4g2JNlF8

MrEnergyCzar
MrEnergyCzar
Peat
Peat

Re: Peak Oil News Video

Unread postby Rod_Cloutier » Sun 31 Mar 2013, 16:51:11

A lot of us here aren't ivy league material, (although some are). I search the internet for 'real' news on a daily basis, and I watch nearly one youtube documentary a day. I can take six month breaks between watching conventional TV and come back to it and the content will still be exactly the same! Why is it that there is unlimited new content on youtube growing seemingly without limit, and the TV is still playing the same crap ten TV shows as five years ago? Furthermore why does the MSM spits out the same carbon copy news report everyday? This discrepency is more than chance.

Good content is welcome. I especially liked your 'Peak oil greiving' video. Content I can relate to. I'll look forward to your posts and salvy videos!
Rod_Cloutier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Re: Peak Oil News Video

Unread postby MrEnergyCzar » Sun 31 Mar 2013, 19:45:19

Repent wrote:A lot of us here aren't ivy league material, (although some are). I search the internet for 'real' news on a daily basis, and I watch nearly one youtube documentary a day. I can take six month breaks between watching conventional TV and come back to it and the content will still be exactly the same! Why is it that there is unlimited new content on youtube growing seemingly without limit, and the TV is still playing the same crap ten TV shows as five years ago? Furthermore why does the MSM spits out the same carbon copy news report everyday? This discrepency is more than chance.

Good content is welcome. I especially liked your 'Peak oil greiving' video. Content I can relate to. I'll look forward to your posts and salvy videos!

Thanks for the support and comment. Youtube content partners aren't beholden to large industry advertisers so the content is always changing and a lot of times more news worthy than the TV news....

MrEnergyCzar
MrEnergyCzar
Peat
Peat

Return to Book/Media Reviews