Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Naked Photos of Matt Simmons!

Say hello, learn how to register, read the rules, get staff announcements.

Naked Photos of Matt Simmons!

Unread postby Aaron » Mon 07 Aug 2006, 20:46:56

hehe... not really...

But I wanted you to click this thread.

peakoil.com is member/advertising supported.

So take a moment and click an ad that interests you.

Thanks everyone for the support!

peakoil.com... is you!
The problem is, of course, that not only is economics bankrupt, but it has always been nothing more than politics in disguise... economics is a form of brain damage.

Hazel Henderson
Aaron
Resting in Peace

Re: Naked Photos of Matt Simmons!

Unread postby Aaron » Mon 07 Aug 2006, 23:18:46

Yes I like money...

No... I don't personally profit from this...

No worries, I clicked on some ads, just to do my part in helping you get more money/energy/growth/life/happy.......

Thanks for the ugly post...
The problem is, of course, that not only is economics bankrupt, but it has always been nothing more than politics in disguise... economics is a form of brain damage.

Hazel Henderson
Aaron
Resting in Peace

Unread postby savethehumans » Tue 08 Aug 2006, 00:13:47

Aaron, how did you get that cat to DO that? Or is this pix from some other site? In which case, how did THEY get the cat to do that? This is one of the better avis I've seen in ages! :-D

If I had money, I'd check your ads out--or even consider donating. As it is, I don't even know where September's rent is coming from.

If things are like this for people in "a booming economy" (or so they say, I can't fathom what will happen when TSHTF.

Thanks for providing Peakoil.com. I hope posters/lurkers who DO have money will heed your plea--soon.
savethehumans
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby emailking » Tue 08 Aug 2006, 00:13:58

Damn, I was all excited too.
emailking
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Aaron » Tue 08 Aug 2006, 01:00:33

savethehumans wrote:Aaron, how did you get that cat to DO that? Or is this pix from some other site? In which case, how did THEY get the cat to do that? This is one of the better avis I've seen in ages! :-D

If I had money, I'd check your ads out--or even consider donating. As it is, I don't even know where September's rent is coming from.

If things are like this for people in "a booming economy" (or so they say, I can't fathom what will happen when TSHTF.

Thanks for providing Peakoil.com. I hope posters/lurkers who DO have money will heed your plea--soon.

Naw... it's a popular graphic from the geek sites I visit...

Sup Cat...

BTW... clicking an ad is FREE! :)

Hazel Henderson
Aaron
Resting in Peace

Unread postby aldente » Tue 08 Aug 2006, 01:38:49

There is a whole wealth of great graphics on this geek-site: http://newworlddisorder.ca/blog/

You might even find a naked Matt Simmons if you search long enough. Plus Vista 2007 did click on the title that Aaron posted and therefore assumed full responsibility for what he found (as dissapointed as he might have been).
aldente
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Concerned » Tue 08 Aug 2006, 05:45:56

Vista2007 wrote:Wow, Aaron, with all due respect sir, you do like MONEY a lot don't you?

I mean, there is nothing wrong with that,,,,, but its just that this being a Peak Oil.com site I think this is a tad bit hypocritical of you to draw attention to people so they can click on ADVERTISMENTS so you can make more MONEY!!!

Does money make you happy Aaron?
Money=happiness???

No worries, I clicked on some ads, just to do my part in helping you get more money/energy/growth/life/happy.......

Wow two posts and you're slagging off the site admin. Have you ever stopped to consider what it costs to host PO.com and associated bandwidth.

Im sure Aaron has spent countless hours working on this site for zero money.
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box."
-Italian Proverb
Concerned
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Doly » Tue 08 Aug 2006, 05:53:50

Vista2007 wrote:I mean, there is nothing wrong with that,,,,, but its just that this being a Peak Oil.com site I think this is a tad bit hypocritical of you to draw attention to people so they can click on ADVERTISMENTS so you can make more MONEY!!!

It's one of the ironies of life, isn't it?

Well, if you are serious about PO, maybe you should donate some money directly, instead of clicking on ads, which only encourage consumerism. Because Aaron should get paid for his pains.

Which reminds me... *I* must donate something to the site. Where the hell has the "donate" option gone??
Doly
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Grifter » Tue 08 Aug 2006, 08:32:24

Doly wrote:Which reminds me... *I* must donate something to the site. Where the hell has the "donate" option gone??

It never worked anyway. I did try, honest I did.
Grifter
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby mekrob » Tue 08 Aug 2006, 08:36:58

Sorry, Aaron, I have no money to donate. However, I do have real naked photos of Matt Simmons. PM me if you want them...
I want to put out the fires of Hell, and burn down the rewards of Paradise. They block the way to God. I do not want to worship from fear of punishment or for the promise of reward, but simply for the love of God. - Rabia
mekrob
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Aaron » Tue 08 Aug 2006, 09:47:19

Folks, we are not getting paid at all... it actually costs money...

And we are not running the donate application because the ads pretty much meet our expenses.

Between Dan & myself, I'd say we have donated over $250,000+ worth of our time on peakoil.com the past 2 years.

It extends well beyond just this site however.

Later today we will be consulting with ASPO USA on web design etc...

I'll be at the Houston Peak Oil Conference this weekend to help out, (maybe run a breakout session & they need to use my projector)

None of these pay anything.

We do this for the most simple reason possible...

It's the right thing to do.

Hazel Henderson
Aaron
Resting in Peace

Unread postby shakespear1 » Tue 08 Aug 2006, 11:04:27

I am clicking non stop on those ads. Besides I do buy from AMAZON :-)
Men argue, nature acts !
Voltaire

"...In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation."

Alan Greenspan
shakespear1
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Tyler_JC » Tue 08 Aug 2006, 20:59:17

mekrob wrote:Sorry, Aaron, I have no money to donate. However, I do have real naked photos of Matt Simmons. PM me if you want them...

A man with those kinds of pictures isn't pennyless for long!

Send the goods to my secret email address based out of the Cayman Islands.

Cash On Delievery.

BTW, does anyone think the real Matt Simmons might actually check this forum every now and then? Aaron? Did you consider that? Especially considering that this thread will likely pop up in an ego search, if Mr. Simmons ever feels the need to do one.

Wouldn't that be uncomfortable!
"www.peakoil.com is the Myspace of the Apocalypse."
Tyler_JC
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Concerned » Wed 09 Aug 2006, 04:45:37

Grifter wrote:
Doly wrote:Which reminds me... *I* must donate something to the site. Where the hell has the "donate" option gone??

It never worked anyway. I did try, honest I did.

It used to work. In total I've donated somewhere between 30-50 USD. I figure if every regular reader did the same hosting PO.com would be less of a burden.
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box."
-Italian Proverb
Concerned
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Return to Welcome