Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Humiliation as a Tool of Blackmail - Russia and the West

For discussions of events and conditions not necessarily related to Peak Oil.

Re: Humiliation as a Tool of Blackmail - Russia and the West

Unread postby GregT » Sun 21 Jun 2015, 16:24:31

Keith_McClary wrote:Then what was the "sane" reason to install a Euro-American colony over there?

The only reason to install a colony there was to fulfil biblical prophesy. Whether or not one considers that "sane" is an entirely different matter.

The end goal has always been this:

"The Temple Institute's ultimate goal is to see Israel rebuild the Holy Temple on Mount Moriah in Jerusalem, in accord with the Biblical commandments."

https://www.templeinstitute.org

To achieve this:

"Yes, the Jews, under the authority of Christ, will rule as princes over the earth, all with various ranks of rulership. Indeed, God will save them and make them holy; and He will delight in them and rejoice over them as a bride."

"The whole Gentile world will bow down to the Jew. Even those in top positions of authority, even kings, will regard them as greater than them."

https://studyingbibleprophecy.wordpress ... l-kingdom/
GregT
Coal
Coal

Unread postby Keith_McClary » Sun 21 Jun 2015, 18:14:20

After midnight in the library, Putin sets out his world view
Jun 21, 2015 4:00am EDT
And he clings to perceived slights at the hands of the West, particularly the United States.

"I am convinced that ... after the Soviet Union was gone from the political map of the world, some of our partners in the West, including and primarily the United States, of course, were in a state of euphoria," he told Charlie Rose, the American television interviewer chosen by the Kremlin to do an on-stage interview at the conference on Friday afternoon.

Referring to the eastward expansion of NATO, he said: "Some of our partners seem to have got the illusion that ... a vacuum of sorts developed that had to be filled quickly. I think such an approach is a mistake."

He added: "Is there anyone who wants to be neglected and humiliated? There is something about respect, or lack of respect. When we see an unwillingness of partners to talk to us, then we see disrespect of our side."
Facebook knows you're a dog.
Keith_McClary
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Tanada » Mon 22 Jun 2015, 09:50:46

This is the second time I have had to drag all the 911 off topic crud out of this thread, if it happens again the originator will be getting a vacation from posting. Also I know you are all passionate about certain topics but name calling and profanity are not effect debating tools, they are the last resort of a frustrated person failing to convince an equally frustrated person that they are wrong.
Alfred Tennyson wrote:We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
Tanada
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Mon 22 Jun 2015, 14:10:24

Tanada you are in over- reach based on your personal bias.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby Tanada » Mon 22 Jun 2015, 14:32:15

SeaGypsy wrote:Tanada you are in over- reach based on your personal bias.

You are free to believe whatever you wish, and free to discuss 911 until the cows come home, but not in this thread. 911 has been a hot button issue on this message board since its inception over a decade ago. The decision to separate out the passionate 911 conversations from other topics was also made very early in the history of this message board. If you have a concern about my Moderating or anyone else Moderating of this board please PM your concerns to the owner of the board and the concerned Moderator for a more pleasant resolution. The owners PM address is admin the same color as the majority of the Moderator all volunteer unpaid staff like Pops, MD, Eastbay, Airlinepilot, sjn, Ibon, Aaron. If you have a concern don't be shy, send off a PM and it shall be dealt with.
Alfred Tennyson wrote:We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
Tanada
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Mon 22 Jun 2015, 15:09:46

That I am aware of the topic has entered 2 threads in the last several years. Both recently. Both in relevant areas, fascism & mmedia manipulation. Yes it is a hot button issue, as it should be. What about all the times AGW enters irrelavent threads? Or partisan US politics?

By hiving this topic away, peak oil dot com joins in the great lie.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby davep » Mon 22 Jun 2015, 15:29:10

SeaGypsy wrote:That I am aware of the topic has entered 2 threads in the last several years. Both recently. Both in relevant areas, fascism & mmedia manipulation. Yes it is a hot button issue, as it should be. What about all the times AGW enters irrelavent threads? Or partisan US politics?

"The Great Lie" in this context is mainly about keeping threads on-topic and avoiding derailing them. At least take responsibility for your part in derailing rather than imagining you're being silenced. Tanada's bifurcated those posts onto a 911 thread that is only four pages long, so it's hardly consigning it to the dustbin of some mega-thread. Feel free to contribute on it (but please try to remain civil).
What we think, we become.
davep
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Mon 22 Jun 2015, 15:35:09

So are you saying that 9/11 is only relevant to 9/11? That's how it looks, which is an obvious lie. The topics of creeping fascism & media manipulation are both clearly topics entwined with 9/11. The fact that a section of this board is only intensely uncomfortable with the topic & can't incorporate it into their thinking makes no difference to the fact.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby ennui2 » Mon 22 Jun 2015, 16:20:26

To a troother, all roads lead back to 911. But since not everyone agrees, when in Rome, follow the moderator, will ya?
"If the oil price crosses above the Etp maximum oil price curve within the next month, I will leave the forum." --SumYunGai (9/21/2016)
ennui2
Permanently Banned

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Mon 22 Jun 2015, 20:01:19

1 day's events caused 2 wars which have not ended, the most radical undermining of the US Constitution ever, along with many other countries, all without a proper investigation. & gutless illogical cowards refuse to see the obvious but prefer mockery of those calling the situation what it is.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Mon 22 Jun 2015, 20:39:43

davep wrote:
SeaGypsy wrote:That I am aware of the topic has entered 2 threads in the last several years. Both recently. Both in relevant areas, fascism & mmedia manipulation. Yes it is a hot button issue, as it should be. What about all the times AGW enters irrelavent threads? Or partisan US politics?

"The Great Lie" in this context is mainly about keeping threads on-topic and avoiding derailing them. At least take responsibility for your part in derailing rather than imagining you're being silenced. Tanada's bifurcated those posts onto a 911 thread that is only four pages long, so it's hardly consigning it to the dustbin of some mega-thread. Feel free to contribute on it (but please try to remain civil).

Just looking again at this assertion. Moving relevant posts from a topic in public view with 2500 views in a week, to a members only forum with less than 250 reads in 7 years does not correspond with your position here Dave.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby americandream » Mon 22 Jun 2015, 22:11:11

Keith_McClary wrote:
Cog wrote:The Palestinians are hated by most of the Arabs in the Middle East. Nobody wants them but they are a convenient tool to use against Israel which the Arabs hate even more. Most everyone over there is bat-shit insane except for the Israeli's.
Then what was the "sane" reason to install a Euro-American colony over there?

I am not so sure about the Euro colony characterisation of the place given the context in which it rose, the outburst of Euro nationalism in Nazi Germany but its hardly surprising that the Jews would ally themselves with the US given the neighbourhood they reside in, the Arab Empire.

Islam is territorial for resourcing reasons, at its core, a function which harkens back to its feudal era vintage, and like all feudal empires loath to lose an inch of territory.

Reaction has given rise to this intractible issue which will not go away as long as it is fought through reactionary glasses.

edit: 911 conspiracy theories are a little far fetched for me. Capitalism is hardly likely to deal a risky blow to an icon such as the WTC. Especially as ME oil is in the management of client state SA.
americandream
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Keith_McClary » Tue 23 Jun 2015, 10:56:31

That is a major peeve of mine. There should be "THE Stupid Knee-Jerk R/D Squabbling Thread" where these posts can be dumped. :lol:
Keith_McClary
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Keith_McClary » Tue 23 Jun 2015, 11:06:50

ennui2 wrote: This colors my sympathies. It doesn't matter to me who has the other side outgunned. It's simply about whose hearts hold more hate, and it's the Palestinians who win that one hands down.

Interesting. Back in the Old South do you think the slaves hated the masters more than vice versa? Where would your sympathies be?

(And I don't think it's off-topic to compare other conflicts to the Russia/West humiliation issue.)
Keith_McClary
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby ennui2 » Tue 23 Jun 2015, 11:21:21

Keith_McClary wrote:
ennui2 wrote: This colors my sympathies. It doesn't matter to me who has the other side outgunned. It's simply about whose hearts hold more hate, and it's the Palestinians who win that one hands down.

Interesting. Back in the Old South do you think the slaves hated the masters more than vice versa? Where would your sympathies be?

(And I don't think it's off-topic to compare other conflicts to the Russia/West humiliation issue.)

No, you are continuing to bait me with moral equivalence arguments into condoning nail-bombs at Sbarros. Not going there. It's off-topic.
"If the oil price crosses above the Etp maximum oil price curve within the next month, I will leave the forum." --SumYunGai (9/21/2016)
ennui2
Permanently Banned

Unread postby GregT » Tue 23 Jun 2015, 12:02:21

americandream wrote:Capitalism is hardly likely to deal a risky blow to an icon such as the WTC. Especially as ME oil is in the management of client state SA.

Who said anything about capitalists? Some things need to be openly discussed, especially when they are directly linked to the subject of the OP. There is no point going on any further about this, it is too late. The wheels have already been set into motion.

"Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it."
GregT
Coal
Coal

Unread postby americandream » Tue 23 Jun 2015, 17:11:58

GregT wrote:
americandream wrote:Capitalism is hardly likely to deal a risky blow to an icon such as the WTC. Especially as ME oil is in the management of client state SA.

Who said anything about capitalists? Some things need to be openly discussed, especially when they are directly linked to the subject of the OP. There is no point going on any further about this, it is too late. The wheels have already been set into motion.

"Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it."

I agree about the discussion bit. But for what its worth, I think it quite absurd that the dynamics of capital would underwrite the actions of a reasonably sound elite vis a vis their stake in the system, in such a risky venture. Which leaves one to ask, was the peson a capital owner and if so, was he or she or they a marginal player/s or insane.
americandream
Permanently Banned

Unread postby GregT » Mon 29 Jun 2015, 01:01:18

“The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits or be so dependent upon its favours that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests.”

The Rothschild brothers of London writing to associates in New York, 1863.
GregT
Coal
Coal

Unread postby americandream » Mon 29 Jun 2015, 02:08:41

GregT wrote:“The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits or be so dependent upon its favours that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests.”

This was the era of much debate on civil systems and understandably, some scoundrels sought to use that knowledge to their advantage. The Rothschilds did so as did that other highly subjectified opportunist, Hitler. Systems however are much more circumscribed by material functions than human tinkering and go whither they will, despite the machinations of those not fully conscientised.
americandream
Permanently Banned

Unread postby davep » Tue 30 Jun 2015, 04:57:40

americandream wrote:
GregT wrote:“The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits or be so dependent upon its favours that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests.”

This was the era of much debate on civil systems and understandably, some scoundrels sought to use that knowledge to their advantage. The Rothschilds did so as did that other highly subjectified opportunist, Hitler. Systems however are much more circumscribed by material functions than human tinkering and go whither they will, despite the machinations of those not fully conscientised.

But the system the Rothschilds abused has now become global. It won't last forever as it isn't sustainable, but money creation as credit has become pervasive. What did Marx have to say about the creation of money?
What we think, we become.
davep
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Geopolitics & Global Economics