Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Global Warming / Climate Change is Hoax pt 10

Re: Global Warming / Climate Change is Hoax pt 10

Unread postby Whitefang » Fri 24 Jun 2022, 12:52:09

Hi VT,

James W. has proof of 10 degrees a year, phase change Greenland.........
Almost a degree a month.
Ok, that would be local but still.....how abrupt is abrupt?
At 18 min. the facts.... 8O

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Ho ... M%3DVDRESM

AGU fall meeting of 2014, almost a decade ago.
There must be recent data and reports on this.
Top secret I suspect.
You would almost start a mysterious disease and techno cure, wars of course and a reset of food production and distribution.....a great reset.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/01/ ... -act-fast/

Tipping points could fundamentally disrupt the planet and produce abrupt change in the climate.
A mass methane release could put us on an irreversible path to full land-ice melt, causing sea levels to rise by up to 30 metres.
We must take immediate action to reduce global warming and build resilience with these tipping points in mind.
The speed and scale of the response to COVID-19 by governments, businesses and individuals seems to provide hope that we can react to the climate change crisis in a similarly decisive manner - but history tells us that humans do not react to slow-moving and distant threats. Our evolution has selected the “fight or flight” instinct to deal with environmental change, so rather like the metaphor of the frog in boiling water, we tend to react too little and too late to gradual change.
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Fri 24 Jun 2022, 13:48:57

Whitefang wrote:Hi VT,

James W. has proof of 10 degrees a year, phase change Greenland.........
Almost a degree a month.
Ok, that would be local but still.....how abrupt is abrupt?
At 18 min. the facts.... 8O

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Ho ... M%3DVDRESM

AGU fall meeting of 2014, almost a decade ago.
There must be recent data and reports on this.
Top secret I suspect.
You would almost start a mysterious disease and techno cure, wars of course and a reset of food production and distribution.....a great reset.

Tipping points could fundamentally disrupt the planet and produce abrupt change in the climate.
A mass methane release could put us on an irreversible path to full land-ice melt, causing sea levels to rise by up to 30 metres.
We must take immediate action to reduce global warming and build resilience with these tipping points in mind.
The speed and scale of the response to COVID-19 by governments, businesses and individuals seems to provide hope that we can react to the climate change crisis in a similarly decisive manner - but history tells us that humans do not react to slow-moving and distant threats. Our evolution has selected the “fight or flight” instinct to deal with environmental change, so rather like the metaphor of the frog in boiling water, we tend to react too little and too late to gradual change.

I would note that in the eight years after he gave that talk the world has not come to an end in spite of a sea level rise of about one inch.
For a counter point of view try this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxWYglbtqnQ
vtsnowedin
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Doly » Fri 24 Jun 2022, 14:05:15

I'd love to try and prepare her for the future, but I don't want to be the one that rains that future on her parade.

So when things go wrong, how do you plan to explain to her that you knew all along that things were going to go downhill, but you didn't bother telling her much? Especially when she's the younger generation.

At least, my non-prepper family know my suggestions. They don't listen, but when things start to go downhill, they may remember something. Or they may pick their cues from whatever the official advice is at the time. But in any case, I know for sure that I tried. There aren't going to be any awkward or guilty moments, just when I need my mind focused on solving the current crisis.
Doly
Expert
Expert

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Fri 24 Jun 2022, 14:41:37

A side note:
I went to get an old can of salmon from my prepper cold storage shelves to bait a" have no heart" trap for a Raccoon that has been lurking about and trying to get in the trash barrels. I noted the use by date on the can was 2014. Seemed OK when I opened it so maybe the coon will enjoy his last meal.
vtsnowedin
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Whitefang » Fri 24 Jun 2022, 17:23:05

One of the most concerning tipping points is mass methane release. Methane can be found in deep freeze storage within permafrost and at the bottom of the deepest oceans in the form of methane hydrates. But rising sea and air temperatures are beginning to thaw these stores of methane.

Our global empire is not hiding anything anymore, in plain sight.....how about half of global harvest down the drain, this is bound to hurt by fall of this year, harvest time.
Bad for our precious economy, end of BAU when consumers die worldwide. :cry:

One would expect great scenery from the cool blue white light way up:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/ou ... uxbndlbing

A rare celestial phenomenon caused the North Wales night skies to light up after sunset this week. Photographers who spent days chasing elusive Noctilucent clouds (NLCs) were finally rewarded with dramatic displays over coastal areas on Monday night.

According to the Met Office, NLCs are “extremely rare” clouds that only ever appear on clear, summer nights when the conditions are just right. As they are so high up, on the edge of space, they are illuminated by the sun long after it has set at ground level. Their blue-white swirls cast an eerie glow across the night sky.

Derren Jones, co-author of the North Wales Storm Watch platform on Facebook, spent five days looking for NCLs before finally getting his reward. “They appeared over Rhos on Sea to the north at midnight and were visible until 3am,” he said.

The beauty of death, out of this world 8)

https://www.wired.com/2009/12/noctiluce ... 0to%20cool.

https://www.iceagefarmer.com/

Iran is set to be the first country to roll out a food rationing scheme based on new biometric IDs. Where vaccine passports failed, food passports will now be eagerly accepted by hungry people who can’t afford rapidly inflating food prices. This is the realization of a longstanding agenda by the Rockefeller/UN/WEF crowd to, as Kissinger put it, “control food, and control people.” Christian breaks it down in this Ice Age Farmer broadcast.

Chris here thinks we are in for an ice age!!!! LOL :-D :-D :-D
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Fri 24 Jun 2022, 18:36:24

Whitefang wrote:https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/01/climate-change-sudden-cataclysmic-need-act-fast/

One of the most concerning tipping points is mass methane release. Methane can be found in deep freeze storage within permafrost and at the bottom of the deepest oceans in the form of methane hydrates. But rising sea and air temperatures are beginning to thaw these stores of methane.

Our global empire is not hiding anything anymore, in plain sight.....how about half of global harvest down the drain, this is bound to hurt by fall of this year, harvest time.
Bad for our precious economy, end of BAU when consumers die worldwide. :cry:

One would expect great scenery from the cool blue white light way up:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/ou ... uxbndlbing

A rare celestial phenomenon caused the North Wales night skies to light up after sunset this week. Photographers who spent days chasing elusive Noctilucent clouds (NLCs) were finally rewarded with dramatic displays over coastal areas on Monday night.

According to the Met Office, NLCs are “extremely rare” clouds that only ever appear on clear, summer nights when the conditions are just right. As they are so high up, on the edge of space, they are illuminated by the sun long after it has set at ground level. Their blue-white swirls cast an eerie glow across the night sky.

Derren Jones, co-author of the North Wales Storm Watch platform on Facebook, spent five days looking for NCLs before finally getting his reward. “They appeared over Rhos on Sea to the north at midnight and were visible until 3am,” he said.

The beauty of death, out of this world 8)

https://www.wired.com/2009/12/noctiluce ... 0to%20cool.

https://www.iceagefarmer.com/

Iran is set to be the first country to roll out a food rationing scheme based on new biometric IDs. Where vaccine passports failed, food passports will now be eagerly accepted by hungry people who can’t afford rapidly inflating food prices. This is the realization of a longstanding agenda by the Rockefeller/UN/WEF crowd to, as Kissinger put it, “control food, and control people.” Christian breaks it down in this Ice Age Farmer broadcast.

Chris here thinks we are in for an ice age!!!! LOL :-D :-D :-D

Please tell me you don't blame climate change for Putin's decision to invade Ukraine and hold it's harvest hostage.
vtsnowedin
Fusion
Fusion

Wie schrijft die blijft......

Unread postby Whitefang » Fri 24 Jun 2022, 23:05:24

Doly wrote:
I'd love to try and prepare her for the future, but I don't want to be the one that rains that future on her parade.

So when things go wrong, how do you plan to explain to her that you knew all along that things were going to go downhill, but you didn't bother telling her much? Especially when she's the younger generation.

At least, my non-prepper family know my suggestions. They don't listen, but when things start to go downhill, they may remember something. Or they may pick their cues from whatever the official advice is at the time. But in any case, I know for sure that I tried. There aren't going to be any awkward or guilty moments, just when I need my mind focused on solving the current crisis.

Good point Doly, how to deal with those you love, care for?

I must write and let them decide if they want to know and act upon this predicament.
To make others, force them your position is a drag, it will not work and you end up alone.
That is why I am here, to write and see what happens, you are my audience, my testing ground.
And have fun doing what we do! :-D

A great teacher, Guy McP. has dealt with and written on this.
On how to live with death in mind.
Using your death as your advisor.
Excellent.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyerZP ... QtV66L6VTA

https://guymcpherson.com/

https://avid.fm/guy/conservation-biology?section=course

Dr. Guy McPherson is an internationally recognized speaker, award-winning scientist, and the world’s leading authority on abrupt climate change leading to near-term human extinction. He is professor emeritus at the University of Arizona. His published works include more than a dozen books and hundreds of scholarly articles. Dr. McPherson has been featured on television and radio and in several documentary films. He is a blogger and cultural critic who speaks to general audiences around the globe, and to scientists, students, educators, and not-for-profit and business leaders who seek their best available options when confronting Earth’s cataclysmic changes.
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Re: Wie schrijft die blijft......

Unread postby AdamB » Fri 24 Jun 2022, 23:16:28

Whitefang wrote:A great teacher, Guy McP. has dealt and written on this.
On how to live with death in mind.

Really? His fame appears to be for grief counseling, that is true, but with some sexual overtones that seem to have irritated some.

You haven't been sold a pig in a poke and been subjected to some "grief counseling" by him have you? Plant refuses to discuss whether or not Guy's "visit" involved some of this type of attention. I imagine it might be a bit embarassing. Are you personally familiar with Guy's technique, or are you just citing some fanboi or another who doesn't want to discuss what old farts might resort to when picking up chicks in a bar just doesn't appeal to them.

Dr. Guy McPherson is an internationally recognized speaker, award-winning scientist, and the world’s leading authority on abrupt climate change leading to near-term human extinction.

Well, sounds like whomever wrote that didn't mind some good old fashion slap and tickle!! How about some reality?

Quote source.
Manipulation and alleged sexual abuse of followers
McPherson solicits donations from his followers,[14] which he uses in part to tour the world and give talks. On social media, he took on the role of grief counselor to help his followers emotionally cope with his claims of doom. A joint statement from several ex-followers summed this up as, "[McPherson] is in a position of authority with direct influence over the mental, emotional, and in some cases physical and monetary lives, of those who exist in a state of vulnerability."[15] In August of 2017 McPherson was accused of sexual harassment by several ex-followers, who claim that his counseling with women often includes sexual advances or abuse.[16] Deep Green Resistance, a radical deep ecology group, was disturbed after finding that he called one woman a "cum-gargling whore", and will no longer work with him.[17]

Oh yeah, and he was a peak oil moron as well. Certifiable.
Plant Thu 27 Jul 2023 "Personally I think the IEA is exactly right when they predict peak oil in the 2020s, especially because it matches my own predictions."

Plant Wed 11 Apr 2007 "I think Deffeyes might have nailed it, and we are just past the overall peak in oil production. (Thanksgiving 2005)"
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Whitefang » Fri 24 Jun 2022, 23:24:44

No worries VT, I do not take sides.
Putin is just a capital Ho working for the CCPP, the child consuming party people.
All secret agencies, thinktanks, UN, Nato, Asian mob, western mob.....banking.....etc etc. media.
A WWW that is behind and directs on a all you need to know basis.

Our management is the most corrupt and dark rulers homo sapiens ever had.
Go search for the 8 million kids a year that dissappear.
Go find out what is being injected.

They know very well agriculture will soon be a thing of the past.
War is a cover story and a way to take everything.
WHO ruling humanity another way.

Knowingly and willingly working, collaborating with these people should be reason enough to be brought to death before we, the rest of humanity dies.
Only way we can face infinity with our heads up.
Knowing we made them pay.

The infrastructure is there to find out who did what.
Just needs a great reset, rebuild to aim at the terrorists.
The real one's, not Ali Baba and his 40 robbers from some cave armed with knives and mobile phones :-D
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Smear campain

Unread postby Whitefang » Fri 24 Jun 2022, 23:29:31

Adam,

I know first hand how a campain against you works out, even in courts.
Allegations that become facts.......
Who benefits?
What does sex matter regarding abrupt CC?

Ad hominum. BS.

I am a peakoil moron as well 8O

Conventional oil has peaked has it not?

Why launch you're best chemical vaccin weapons before 5G and 6G are ready? Abrupt CC.

So Adam, what are you to do when we get hit?

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/g ... 389023a7b8

Civil unrest and protests have continued in Sri Lanka’s capital in response to widespread shortages of food and fuel and record inflation.
Police have fired tear gas and water cannons at demonstrators throughout the city of Colombo.
In response to the public outcry, dozens of lawmakers defected from the President’s coalition last week.

Surely they have dictators and that is why they are in a shitty situation.
Last edited by Whitefang on Fri 24 Jun 2022, 23:59:58, edited 1 time in total.
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Re: Smear campain

Unread postby AdamB » Fri 24 Jun 2022, 23:57:40

Whitefang wrote:Adam,
What does sex matter regarding abrupt CC?
Ad hominum. BS.

Well...true....Guy made my list for being a doomer looking for a story, and made the mistake of wandering into the peak oil world before he got into the world ending in 2017 and 2018 because of CC game.

WhiteFang wrote:I am a peakoil moron as well 8O

Don't feel bad, most people really don't research it indepth, and that's okay. Unless of course you then pitched your ignorance as prophecy and published it here and there on the internet? In which case, you are fair game.

WhiteFang wrote:Conventional oil has peaked has it not?

Conventional oil being extracted via drilling wells and producing oil and gas through the wellbore, I don't believe that has peaked yet, no. The only oil being produced in any quantity that doesn't fit into "being produced by a well" is the Canadian tar sands, mining for certain, and we can argue about the SAGD process as to whether or not the wells involved are primarily for production, or some weird hybrid method.

WhiteFang wrote:Why launch you're best chemical vaccin weapons before 5G and 6G are ready? Abrupt CC.

Oh...a bird flu CIA released type fan are you? Well...interesting, you'll go that sideways but can only find yourself believing the documented crap that Guy sells? More research, less conspiracy!
Plant Thu 27 Jul 2023 "Personally I think the IEA is exactly right when they predict peak oil in the 2020s, especially because it matches my own predictions."

Plant Wed 11 Apr 2007 "I think Deffeyes might have nailed it, and we are just past the overall peak in oil production. (Thanksgiving 2005)"
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

conspiracy, not a theory

Unread postby Whitefang » Sat 25 Jun 2022, 00:04:18

Adam, I wish the conspiracy were but a theory. Mass psychosis and stupidity.
Which one do you think is not true?

Koch postulates have not been done, no proof a novel corona virus does exist in real life yet.
Event 201, 911 idiocy....monkey business.

You are free to believe whatever media or corrupt science tells you.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/11/busi ... index.html

London (CNN Business)Royal Dutch Shell (RDSA) said its oil production and carbon emissions have peaked as it detailed plans to gradually wean itself off fossil fuels. Climate activists said it hadn't gone far enough.

The Anglo-Dutch company said in a statement on Thursday that it expects its oil production to decline by between 1% and 2% each year after peaking in 2019. Its total carbon emissions likely peaked in 2018, it added.
Shell unveiled plans in September to become a net zero emissions business by 2050 (including from its own products and those that it sells), joining European rivals BP (BP) and Total (TOT) in making a shift towards clean energy.

https://www.resilience.org/stories/2019 ... in-ghawar/

When the late Houston based investment banker Matt Simmons wrote his 2005 book “Twilight in the desert, the coming Saudi oil shock and the World economy” he could not have imagined that Saudi Arabia would be threatened by a pre-dawn drone & missile attack on a plant in Abqaiq, processing oil from Ghawar, the very oil field Matt had warned suffered from high water cut rates and could not maintain production rates of 5 mb/d (chapter 7).

recent Guy on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un3ClahoKXY

Presented at Session 3 at the SSSP Global Outreach Conference on 18-21 May 2022. Session 3 is titled, “Decade of Decision: Confronting the Global Climate and Corona Crises with Systemic Alternatives.”

Earth is in the Midst of Abrupt, Irreversible Climate Change (Professor Guy R. McPherson)

https://www.amazon.com/Event-Horizon-Pr ... B08KXTLVG4

With the advent of global warming and the nuclear arms race, humans are rapidly approaching a moment of truth. Technologically supreme, they manifest their dreams and nightmares in the real world through science, art, adventures and brutal wars, a paradox symbolized by a candle lighting the dark yet burning away to extinction, as discussed in this book. As these lines are being written, fires are burning on several continents, the Earth’s ice sheets are melting and the oceans are rising, threatening to flood the planet’s coastal zones and river valleys, where civilization arose and humans live and grow food.

With the exception of birds like hawks, black kites and fire raptors, humans are the only life form utilizing fire, creating developments they can hardly control. For more than a million years, gathered around campfires during the long nights, mesmerized by the flickering life-like dance of the flames, prehistoric humans acquired imagination, a yearning for omnipotence, premonitions of death, cravings for immortality and conceiving the supernatural. Humans live in realms of perceptions, dreams, myths and legends, in denial of critical facts, waking up for a brief moment to witness a world that is as beautiful as it is cruel. Existentialist philosophy offers a way of coping with the unthinkable. Looking into the future produces fear, an instinctive response that can obsess the human mind and create a conflict between the intuitive reptilian brain and the growing neocortex, with dire consequences. As contrasted with Stapledon’s Last and first Man, where an advanced human species mourns the fate of the Earth, Homo sapiens continues to transfer every extractable molecule of carbon from the Earth to the atmosphere, the lungs of the biosphere, ensuring the demise of the planetary life support system.”
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Pops » Sat 25 Jun 2022, 09:37:49

Doly wrote:

Oh, she knows the facts of overshoot, depletion, authoritarianism, etc. That was kind of my point, there are only certain personalities that can eschew modernity in order to truly prepare for an austere life. TBH I thought I was one, but I guess what I have is just an interest in historic tech. To haurange anyone endlessly would do as much good as pointing out science to GW deniers, it only hardens their clueless opinions.

I do have another GD who, at 23 or so is a hairy-legged hippy living in a bus in eastern Washington growing turkeys and chickens on a piece of scrubland that looks like it came out of a Mad Max nightmare. I've sent her many books on the topic of sustainability voluntary poverty. Fukuoka (not Fukuyama who was obviously wrong), Carla Emery, Gene Logsdon (although she can't grow a pasture there if her life depended on it) and numerous old-timey method books and buildings, etc. My wife found a marvelously preserved treadle sewing machine and bought it for her bday.

Even now I'm pointing out my own contribution to her attempt at frugality by bragging on my purchases.

Which is the thing, none of this is sustainable in the long run, merely being here in these numbers foretells the conclusion.
The legitimate object of government, is to do for a community of people, whatever they need to have done, but can not do, at all, or can not, so well do, for themselves -- in their separate, and individual capacities.
-- Abraham Lincoln, Fragment on Government (July 1, 1854)
Pops
Elite
Elite

Re: conspiracy, not a theory

Unread postby AdamB » Sat 25 Jun 2022, 10:31:24

Whitefang wrote:Adam, I wish the conspiracy were but a theory. Mass psychosis and stupidity.

Which one what? Pick your crazy, or not, and I'll be happy to discuss it with only one caveat, and that is everyone understands coincidence, contrived or otherwise, might have zero relationship to causality.

WhiteFang wrote:You are free to believe whatever media or corrupt science tells you.

I agree. We are all free to BELIEVE as we wish, and it has nothing to do with media or science or whatever religious beliefs you happen to hold. But I don't do straight up belief, I prefer logic, probability, statistics and science precepts, which certainly have nothing to do with corrupt, and are immutable until you can prove otherwise.

WhiteFang wrote:https://www.resilience.org/stories/2019 ... in-ghawar/

When the late Houston based investment banker Matt Simmons wrote his 2005 book “Twilight in the desert, the coming Saudi oil shock and the World economy” he could not have imagined that Saudi Arabia would be threatened by a pre-dawn drone & missile attack on a plant in Abqaiq, processing oil from Ghawar, the very oil field Matt had warned suffered from high water cut rates and could not maintain production rates of 5 mb/d (chapter 7).

I am familiar with Matt pretending to be an oily person. Is there a reason why you believe an accountant has more innate knowledge of the workings of an oil field rather than the engineers who were trained in the field and do it for a living? You do realize that Matt also thought methane was a poison gas, knew so little about relief wells that he wanted to nuke the GOM to stop the Macondo prospect leak, and in general was technically incompetent, as his world was finance related?

Does competence in a field matter to you in the least, or only agreement with whatever your previous held belief system needs to reinforce itself?

WhiteFang wrote:recent Guy on youtube:

Yeah, no need for videos except for those who can't read. Feel free to reference his links, certainly I don't need his most recent version of the world ending routine, he's been at it for at least 14 years and they are easy enough to find.

Does credibility find itself anywhere into what you want to believe? It must if you have already decided that science itself is corrupt (easy enough to prove for a scientist, but you didn't do that, you just made the claim). So then the crucial point is, why do you believe someone previously discredited on not just climate change forecasts, but his original peak oil doom? is there a limit or reason why prior credibility doesn't appear to factor into your enthusiasm for someone that even diehard climate groups have disavowed? Them apparently having personal experience with his grief counseling, and you perhaps having none? Feel free to contradict this supposition with facts of course.

Here is Guy demonstrating two things, he was a doomer before he decided that climate change was a good gig to juice up a grief counseling side gig, and he didn't know squat about the topic he choose, and then abandoned for other dooms. Dooms, plural, because according to Guy, civilization was supposed to have collapsed during the BOE in 2017 and 2018. Could be 2016 and 2017, I forget the exact combo, only that they exist and he told us they were going to happen.

Would you agree that someone might have more credibility in any field or at any time if there wasn't proof that they did their claims in a random fashion, let alone had a personal ability to profit from just making the claim?

Oh, and by the way, you don't ever need to convince a geologist of climate change. Goodness, we are the ones who discovered that without some decent climate warming, we wouldn't have been gifted the wonderful people of Canada!

AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Re: conspiracy, not a theory

Unread postby Whitefang » Mon 27 Jun 2022, 11:16:11

AdamB wrote:
Whitefang wrote:Adam, I wish the conspiracy were but a theory. Mass psychosis and stupidity.

Which one what? Pick your crazy, or not, and I'll be happy to discuss it with only one caveat, and that is everyone understands coincidence, contrived or otherwise, might have zero relationship to causality.

WhiteFang wrote:You are free to believe whatever media or corrupt science tells you.

I agree. We are all free to BELIEVE as we wish, and it has nothing to do with media or science or whatever religious beliefs you happen to hold. But I don't do straight up belief, I prefer logic, probability, statistics and science precepts, which certainly have nothing to do with corrupt, and are immutable until you can prove otherwise.

WhiteFang wrote:https://www.resilience.org/stories/2019 ... in-ghawar/

I am familiar with Matt pretending to be an oily person. Is there a reason why you believe an accountant has more innate knowledge of the workings of an oil field rather than the engineers who were trained in the field and do it for a living? You do realize that Matt also thought methane was a poison gas, knew so little about relief wells that he wanted to nuke the GOM to stop the Macondo prospect leak, and in general was technically incompetent, as his world was finance related?

Does competence in a field matter to you in the least, or only agreement with whatever your previous held belief system needs to reinforce itself?

WhiteFang wrote:recent Guy on youtube:

Yeah, no need for videos except for those who can't read. Feel free to reference his links, certainly I don't need his most recent version of the world ending routine, he's been at it for at least 14 years and they are easy enough to find.

Does credibility find itself anywhere into what you want to believe? It must if you have already decided that science itself is corrupt (easy enough to prove for a scientist, but you didn't do that, you just made the claim). So then the crucial point is, why do you believe someone previously discredited on not just climate change forecasts, but his original peak oil doom? is there a limit or reason why prior credibility doesn't appear to factor into your enthusiasm for someone that even diehard climate groups have disavowed? Them apparently having personal experience with his grief counseling, and you perhaps having none? Feel free to contradict this supposition with facts of course.

Here is Guy demonstrating two things, he was a doomer before he decided that climate change was a good gig to juice up a grief counseling side gig, and he didn't know squat about the topic he choose, and then abandoned for other dooms. Dooms, plural, because according to Guy, civilization was supposed to have collapsed during the BOE in 2017 and 2018. Could be 2016 and 2017, I forget the exact combo, only that they exist and he told us they were going to happen.

Would you agree that someone might have more credibility in any field or at any time if there wasn't proof that they did their claims in a random fashion, let alone had a personal ability to profit from just making the claim?

Oh, and by the way, you don't ever need to convince a geologist of climate change. Goodness, we are the ones who discovered that without some decent climate warming, we wouldn't have been gifted the wonderful people of Canada!

Dear Adam A to B,

A pick, not a dick, says a thousand words:

https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/w ... 619,60.152

This is not a normal weather pattern.
Been looking at this for years and it is getting from wierd to unbelievable.
Been telling for years that this would result from an irreversible abrupt CC.

You are free to an opinion but you will have to weather the upcoming no matter what.
Guy comes up with science and reports,
you come up with BS.
just you're opinion.

Please come up with scientific data on 911 for a start.
Problem is food and not for thought.
Drink as well, watery issue.
What are you gonig to eat?

Take care.
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Whitefang » Mon 27 Jun 2022, 11:51:10

911 theory, Alibaba beats NATO with knives and mobile phones from a cave in ......... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Conspiracy, OBL did not do it, the butler maybe?

Please Adam, come up with those scientific reports in letters, not video, peer reviewed.

Pancake theory maybe?

Scientific Fucking American is what it is.

Scientific fuck up, period. Pancake phenomena........ 8O :x :cry:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... fore-ours/

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... -pancakes/

Introduction
Have you ever wondered what makes pancakes so fluffy? Why do pancake recipes always tell you not to overmix the batter? The answers to these questions lie in a protein called gluten. In this activity you'll learn about the chemical processes that make pancakes fluffy—and also why overmixing your pancake batter will result in tough, rubbery and flat pancakes.

Background
Pancake batter is composed of two crucial parts: dry ingredients (usually flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt) and wet ingredients (usually milk, eggs and butter). Flour contains starch and protein. A starch is like a long chain of simple sugars. An example of a simple sugar is glucose, which is what plants produce to feed themselves in a chemical process called photosynthesis. A protein is a long, chainlike molecule made up of smaller molecules called amino acids. Flour contains a protein called glutenin (or gluten), which is crucial for the formation and structure of pancakes and baked goods. Gluten also provides the "chewy" texture in pancakes and breads.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... wers-fell/

When New York City's giant World Trade Center towers plunged to earth following successive suicide terrorist attacks on September 11th, the world was confronted with one of most shockingand sickeningsights of modern times. The mechanisms by which these huge and seemingly solid edifices suddenly collapsed, snuffing out the lives of thousands, was the subject of a preliminary postmortem conducted last week in Cambridge, Mass. A panel of Boston area-based civil and structural engineers convened to discuss the fate of the superskyscrapers, struck by hijacked passenger planes, in front of an overflow audience on the campus of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Their starkly sobering analyses highlighted the vulnerabilities of ultra-tall buildings to fire and pointed out steps that could be taken to lessen them.

After first describing the highly redundant structural system that kept the 110-story twin towers standing for decades despite hurricane-force winds and a terrorist truck bomb, the engineers then delineated how that system was breached and finally overcome on that fateful day when America was attacked. The main culprits in bringing the famously lofty buildings down, they concluded, were the two intensely hot infernos that erupted when tens of thousands of gallons of aviation fuel spilled from the doomed airliners. Once high temperatures weakened the towers' supporting steel structures, it was only a matter of time until the mass of the stories above initiated a rapid-sequence "pancaking" phenomena in which floor after floor was instantly crushed and then sent into near free fall to the ground below. Significantly, the panel stated that any mitigating reinforcements and redundancies added to these buildings could have only delayed the inevitable failure, though they would have bought more time for the evacuation of the occupants. No existing or foreseeable economically viable skyscraper structure, they agreed, could have withstood this kind of cruel onslaught. Clearly, prevention is the best defense against this kind of assault.

"Though the twin towers were not much taller than their famous uptown predecessor, the Empire State Building, the World Trade Center rose during the late 1960s, a new era of construction characterized by rapidly erected, lightweight steel structures rather than heavy masonry walls," explained Robert Fowler, senior engineer at the structural engineering firm of McNamara and Salvia. Fowler was then a junior member of the WTC's engineering firm of record, Worthington, Skilling, Helle & Jackson, later renamed Skilling Helle Christiansen Robertson. "As the Trade Center was so much lighter in comparison to earlier designs, it was a watershed building in the history of skyscrapers," he added. Leslie E. Robertson, then the project manager, was the engineer most responsible for the superskyscraper's design, Fowler noted. He is currently principal partner at Leslie E. Robertson Associates, the current structural consultants to the WTC. The late Seattle-based architect Minoru Yamasaki designed the World Trade Center.

ADVERTISEMENT
How the Towers Kept Standing

As with all large buildings, the main structural engineering design criteria for the facility's 1,362-foot-tall south tower and 1,368-foot-tall north tower centered on two things: ensuring resistance to the gigantic gravity loads of the buildings themselves as well as to sideways or lateral forces caused by high winds and earthquakes, which can generate huge overturning forces at the bases. The former condition, Fowler explained, depends on specifying strong vertical columns that can efficiently transmit the mass of the building to the ground. The latter consideration concerns not only structural integrity but also "requires developing an acceptable comfort level for the occupants" by avoiding too much swaying. Opposition to lateral motion is controlled by "the design's structural mass [weight], the stiffness of its lateral members and the degree of structural damping employed," Fowler said.

"Though the WTC towers stood over 1,360 feet above the street level, the structures' bases were actually set 70 feet into the ground, and one had a 100-foot-tall antenna atop it, so with 205-foot widths, they had a lot of [exterior] area facing the wind," the engineer stated. He calculated that the approximate maximum wind shear force that a single face needed to withstand to be somewhere around 11,000,000 pounds. The gravity loads (weight) produced by the towers at their bases were on the order of 500,000 tons, Fowler said.

To handle these immense forces, the engineers "designed the World Trade Center essentially as a large beam section," explained another panel member, Robert McNamara, president of the engineering firm McNamara and Salvia. Called structural tubes in the business, each twin tower was strongly framed in structural steel. The frame comprised inner and outer rectangular box tubes consisting of closely spaced steel box columns connected by steel spandrel members or truss beams that supported 40,000-square-foot cross-braced floors, each nearly an acre in area, the empaneled engineers said. This configuration created a complete exterior tube around the building and a center tube down the middle.

The 90-foot-long central core, formed of massive vertical steel columns that held most of the building's weight, contained elevator shafts, stairways and utility spaces, they said. The core's columns were thicker toward the base to support huge accumulated gravity loads. The outer perimeter tube, a tight prefabricated latticework with 61 14-inch steel box columns (spaced 39 inches on center) on each building face, provided all the bracing resistance against lateral and twisting forces from wind and seismic action. This exterior grid served as a moment frame, providing a large moment arm (of torque) against overturning and deflection forces. The outer tube bore part of the gravity-induced downward load as well as, they noted.

ADVERTISEMENT
The huge inner and outer rectangular tubes "needed to be protected to maintain their structural integrity, so the floors acted as reinforcing diaphragms or bulkheads [the term used in shipbuilding]," said panel member Jerome Connor, professor of civil and environmental engineering at M.I.T. The office floors, which each comprised a 35- to 60-foot clear span from the core to the exterior grid, were panelized structural members supported by open web joists with steel decks above them, he said. The horizontal truss struts, bolted and welded to the exterior grid and the core column structures, included viscoelastic stringers that provided increased damping to help make the structure less lively in the wind, according to Connor. Each steel floor deck was covered with four inches of concrete. "With almost an acre of area for each floor and figuring about 100 pounds per square foot of area," he estimated that "each floor system weighed about 3,200,000 pounds."

Why the Towers Fell

With all of its structural redundancies, "the World Trade Center was probably one of the more resistant tall building structures," McNamara said, adding that "nowadays, they just don't build them as tough as the World Trade Center." His statement is bolstered by the fact that the support structures of both twin towers withstood the initial hits of the two kamikaze airliners despite the breaching of many levels of framing. After the deletion of key structural members from about the 90th to 96th floors on the north face of the north tower, One WTC, and from about the 75th to the 84th floors of the south, east and north faces of the south tower, Two WTC, the buildings' skeletons found alternative paths to take the loads. Each impact and following explosion imparted first a large local lateral force and then an omnidirectional force to the structures, together causing massive initial damage to the columns and floor systems at the elevation of the crash.

newsletter promo

Despite shocks and explosions estimated to be equivalent to that of the 1995 truck bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City (about 400 tons of TNT), the towers remained upright. "The buildings displayed a tremendous capacity to stand there despite the damage to a major portion of the gravity system, and for an hour or so they did stand there," McNamara said. "The lateral truss systems redistributed the load when other critical members were lost. It's a testament to the system that they lasted so long."

Newspapers and TV newscasts reported that the twin towers had been designed to withstand a collision with a Boeing 707. The events of September 11th show that this was indeed the case. "However, the World Trade Center was never designed for the massive explosions nor the intense jet fuel fires that came nexta key design omission," stated Eduardo Kausel, another M.I.T. professor of civil and environmental engineering and panel member. The towers collapsed only after the kerosene fuel fire compromised the integrity of their structural tubes: One WTC lasted for 105 minutes, whereas Two WTC remained standing for 47 minutes. "It was designed for the type of fire you'd expect in an office buildingpaper, desks, drapes," McNamara said. The aviation fuel fires that broke out burned at a much hotter temperature than the typical contents of an office. "At about 800 degrees Fahrenheit structural steel starts to lose its strength; at 1,500 degrees F, all bets are off as steel members become significantly weakened," he explained.

ADVERTISEMENT
Some have raised questions about the degree of fire protection available to guard the structural steel. According to press reports, the original asbestos cementitious fireproofing applied to the steel framework of the north tower and the lower 30 stories of the south were removed after the 1993 terrorist truck bombing.

Others have pointed out the possibility that the aviation fuel fires burned sufficiently hot to melt and ignite the airliners' aluminum airframe structures. Aluminum, a pyrophoric metal, could have added to the conflagrations. Hot molten aluminum, suggests one well-informed correspondent, could have seeped down into the floor systems, doing significant damage. "Aluminum melts into burning 'goblet puddles' that would pool around depressions, [such as] beam joints, service openings in the floor, stair wells and so forth...The goblets are white hot, burning at an estimated 1800 degrees Celsius. At this temperature, the water of hydration in the concrete is vaporized and consumed by the aluminum. This evolves hydrogen gas that burns. Aluminum burning in concrete produces a calcium oxide/silicate slag covered by a white aluminum oxide ash, all of which serve to insulate and contain the aluminum puddle. This keeps the metal hot and burning. If you look at pictures of Iraqi aircraft destroyed in their concrete shelters [during the Persian Gulf war], you will notice a deep imprint of the burned aircraft on the concrete floor.

Though the Boeing 767s airliners that hit the towers were somewhat larger than the Boeing 707 (maximum takeoff weights: 395,000 pounds versus 336,000 pounds) the structures were designed to resist, the planes carried a similarly sized fuel load as the older modelabout 24,000 gallons versus 23,000 gallons, according to Kausel. "Most certainly," he continued, "no building has or will resist this kind of fire." The sprinkler system, which was probably compromised, would have been are useless against this kind of fire, he said, adding, "The World Trade Center towers performed admirably; they stood long enough for the majority of the people to be successfully evacuated."

Kausel also reported that he had made estimates of the amount of energy generated during the collapse of each tower. "The gravitational energy of a building is like water backed up behind a dam," he explained. When released, the accumulated potential energy is converted to kinetic energy. With a mass of about 500,000 tons (5 x 108 kilograms), a height of about 1,350 ft. (411 meters), and the acceleration of gravity at 9.8 meters per second 2, he came up with a potential energy total of 1019 ergs (1012 Joules or 278 Megawatt-hours). "That's about 1 percent of the energy released by a small atomic bomb," he noted.

The M.I.T. professor added that about 30 percent of the collapse energy was expended rupturing the materials of the building, while the rest was converted into the kinetic energy of the falling mass. The huge gray dust clouds that covered lower Manhattan after the collapse were probably formed when the concrete floors were pulverized in the fall and then jetted into the surrounding neighborhood. "Of the kinetic energy impacting the ground, only 0.1 percent was converted to seismic energy," he stated. "Each event created a (modest-sized) magnitude 2 earthquake, as monitored at Columbia University's Lamont-Doherty Observatory, which is located about 30 kilometers away from New York City." Kausel concluded that the "the largest share of the kinetic energy was converted to heat, material rupture and deformation of the ground below."

ADVERTISEMENT
Despite the expert panel's preliminary musings on the failure mechanisms responsible for the twin towers' fall, the definitive cause has yet to be determined. Reportedly, the National Science Foundation has funded eight research projects to probe the WTC catastrophe. The American Society of Civil Engineers is sponsoring several studies of the site. Meanwhile the Structural Engineering Institute of the American Society of Structural Engineers has established an investigative team to analyze the disaster and learn from the failure. W. Gene Corley, senior vice president of the Construction Technology Laboratory in Skokie, Ill., is said to be heading the ASSE study team through its initial phase of data gathering, and then William Baker, a structural engineer at the Chicago-based firm of Skidmore Owings & Merrill in Chicago, will lead the following analysis phase. The Structural Engineering Institute is to partner with the American Institute of Steel Construction, the National Fire Protection Association and the Society of Fire Protection Engineers. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has been invited to join as well.

How the Towers Fell

Given the lack of firm conclusions regarding how the collapses occurred, the M.I.T. panel participants asked their audience to consider various theories they put forth. In general, it was agreed that as the structure warped and weakened at the top of each tower, the frame, along with the concrete slabs, furniture, file cabinets and other materials, became an enormous consolidated weight that eventually crushed the lower portions of the structure below. The details of how the frame members failed remain under contention.

Professor Connor's theory focused on weaknesses in how the vertical and horizontal structural members were tied together. During construction, he explained, each prefabricated floor system was lifted into place by a crane and "supported at the ends like a hinge, where they were bolted and welded to the inner and outer framing tubes" so that part of the gravity load went through the core and the other part through the exterior structure. "The floor trusses sat on beams and were tied down so the core was locked to the exterior," he said. "It was an unusual system and very lightweight. If you lose the connection between them, however, you lose the ability to carry the floor loads and allow the floors to slide back and forth under stress. If a damaged floor system were to fall, it would break the end connections in the lower floors and down and down the floors would go."

"In my theory, the hot fire weakened the supporting joint connection," Connor continued. "When it broke, one end of a floor fell, damaging the floor system underneath, while simultaneously tugging (pulling) the vertical members to which it was still attached toward the center of the building and down." This phenomenon started a parasitic process that accelerated until total failure and the structure fell in on itself, he said.

ADVERTISEMENT
Eduardo Kausel proposed an alternative failure explanation that he acknowledged was independently developed by Zdenek Bazant, a professor at Northwestern University. "I believe that the intense heat softened or melted the structural elementsfloor trusses and columnsso that they became like chewing gum, and that was enough to trigger the collapse," he said. "The floor trusses are likely to have been the first to sag and fail. As soon as the upper floors became unsupported, debris from the failed floor systems rained down onto the floors below, which eventually gave way, starting an unstoppable sequence. The dynamic forces are so large that the downward motion becomes unstoppable."

Via two simple models, Kausel was able to determine that the fall of the upper building portion down onto a single floor must have caused dynamic forces exceeding the buildings design loads by at least an order of magnitude. He also performed some computer simulations that indicate the building material fell almost unrestricted at nearly the speed of free-falling objects. "The towers' resistive systems played no role. Otherwise the elapsed time of the fall would have been extended," he noted. As it was, the debris took about nine seconds to reach the ground from the top.

"It's difficult to judge which of these failure mechanisms occurred first; probably all occurred and interacted," said panel member Oral Buyukozturk, professor of civil and environmental engineering at M.I.T.. "The prolonged effect of high heat is likely to have led to the buckling of the columns, collapse of the floors, as well as to the shearing of the floors upon the failure the joints." He noted that videotapes of the catastrophe showed some tilting of the top portion of the south tower before it collapsed. "This indicates the buckling of one building face while the adjacent face was bending [placed into tension]." After that, the upper portions of the tower are shown disintegrating, with "a dynamic effect and amplification process" following that led to a progressive collapse"a kind of pancaking or deck of cards effect"down to ground zero, Buyukozturk stated.

Kausel addressed the oft-asked question of why the towers did not tip over like a falling tree. "A tree is solid, whereas building is mostly air or empty space; only about 10 percent is solid material. Since there is no solid stump underneath to force it to the side, the building cannot tip over. It could only collapse upon itself." Robert McNamara said his failure mechanism theory "focuses on the connections that hold the structure together," but he cautioned that "we really need to wait for a detailed investigation, before we decide if we have to up the code ratings for these connections in signature structures."

Protecting Skyscraper Occupants

The expert panel then turned its attention to changes for future tall structures in the wake of what has been learned. Though the recent "disaster couldn't be envisioned as a design scenario in the 1970s, it means we have to change the way we design and construct tall buildings in the future," Buyukozturk said.

Existing skyscrapers should probably be retrofitted with some additional safety measures, but the professors say that it doesn't make sense economicallyand aestheticallyto protect them all physically from similar catastrophes. "Retrofitting is very expensive and is therefore usually done only for monumental buildings," Connor said.

"There will never be a building that won't fall," Kausel noted. "The best we can do is to ensure that it will stand long enough for all the people to escape." Back when the WTC was built, no one seems to have anticipated the need to evacuate an entire large building at once. To do so successfully means boosting a building's structural redundancythe provision of additional means to assist system function. Panel members discussed providing improved fire protection for the structural elements, alternative load paths to stand in for damaged structures and fixing diaphragm floor beams more strongly to vertical members. Also mentioned was the idea of installing blast-resistant, energy-absorbing materials such as concrete-encased steel exterior columns and/or cavities (reinforced concrete cores) in future large structures that could help them survive or at least promote failure in certain slower, less deleterious sequences.

One audience attendee, a West Coast-based structural engineer who did not give his name, created a provocative moment when he claimed that it would cost about 10 percent more than the original building cost to install floor joint reinforcements for greater redundancy. "According to our analysis, it could add several more hours to the evacuation period," he stated. "If each tower cost about $1 billion to build, then an extra hundred million dollars could have saved most of the occupants. Though it's horrible to contemplate," he continued, "a human life is valued for insurance purposes at about a million dollars apiece, so this helps put the extra investment into perspective. After all, the World Trade Center was retrofitted with 10,000 viscoelastic dampers to reduce its swaying, so safety improvements can't be ignored. Building clients have to become more demanding, even if the probabilities of a repeat disaster are very slim...."

The panel also considered the need to improve the effectiveness of building safety systems. Kausel pointed out problems with the twin towers' emergency communications systems ("just when coordination was most critical, the people didn't know what to do"), the emergency illumination system and protection against smoke ("the great killer in building fires is smoke inhalation"). He also suggested that more effort should be expended to create "alternative escape routes, so evacuees aren't faced with a wall of smoke. If two stairwells are close together," he noted, "one explosion could block them both." Other ideas floated included installing better fire-suppression systems, using the aqueous film-forming foams employed in aviation fires, and creating protected access ways for firefighters. There was also mention of the need to harden stairwells and egress pathways, and perhaps develop "deployable evacuation systems" for building occupants. Beyond robotic stairway evacuation devices, deployable systems might include escape tubes deployed out windows, exterior people-lowering machines, flying platforms or even parachutes."

One audience member asked the assembled experts whether a reinforced concrete skyscraper such as the current height record-holder, the 452-meter Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, would have better resisted a collision with a fuel-filled airliner. Their response indicated that a concrete structure would have probably lasted for a couple of more hours than did the steel World Trade Center towers. Robert McNamara stated that many of the more recent superskyscrapers were constructed of reinforced concrete mainly because of the high cost of steel in Asia. He also mentioned that the Petronas Towers contain "safe refuge floors" to allow building occupants to reach fresh air during fires. McNamara said that this concept was now somewhat discredited, as similar refuges in the WTC would not have ultimately saved anyone.

A lively discussion then ensued about whether the terrorist pilots knew where to hit the buildings for maximum effect. McNamara opined that the position of impact seems significant. "They hit them at just the right placeabout two thirds to three quarters of the way up. The earlier [truck bomb] attack showed that the explosion at bottom had little effect and that it's much easier to collapse a building from the top than the bottom. If they had hit the very top of the building, the fire damage wouldn't have had such a catastrophic effect. At the bottom, the columns are much heavier and stronger and so they would have taken a much larger load." Connor offered that one would "need graduate-level engineering training to choose the prime target location."

In the aftermath of the World Trade Center disaster, questions arose whether superskyscrapers should be built in the future. Clearly, these top engineers would reply in the definite affirmative. Inevitably, they said, new tall towers will rise.

Rights & Permissions
ABOUT THE AUTHOR(S)
Steven Ashley is a freelance science-technology writer and editor.

Recent Articles by Steven Ashley
'Portable Oasis' Extracts Water from Dry Desert Air
Can Diesel Finally Come Clean?
Could an Industrial Prehuman Civilization Have Existed on Earth before Ours?

PLease read up on WTC 7, no planes, just diesel from generators or so......
Lucky Larry S. told ABS news he decided to pull the building.
A confession of a terrorist ring leader, punished by a few billion dollars.

Conspiracy or just a theory?

https://nl.marketscreener.com/business- ... biografie/

Menber of the CCPP, child consuming party people. Central banking management.
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby AdamB » Mon 27 Jun 2022, 15:29:20

Whitefang wrote:PLease read up on WTC 7, no planes, just diesel from generators or so......

Sorry WhiteFang, I thought you were looking for a conversation on climate change and whatnot, once you leap off into debunked conspiracy asshattery, I'm not relitigating that nonsense all over again. Just because you can't be bothered to understand what actually happened (pick your conspiracy nuttery) doesn't mean everyone else is the same kind of simpleton. Go get Armie involved, you, him and Alex Jones can all claim ultimate knowledge on all these topics, and circle jerk yourself into nirvana.

AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Whitefang » Tue 28 Jun 2022, 13:26:07

Adam,

No worries mate, I thought you offered to discuss any conspiracy, 911 were just for starters, easy to get if you are able to read or hear and see the evidence in various video's.
Abrupt CC is much more interesting than the war of terror I think, the driving force behind the mass psychosis of corona idiocy, the WHO telling you what to do...... :cry: :cry: :cry:

We are living Soylent Green, not a Green deal, remember that movie from 1971?
NYC 2022 after abrupt CC.
People guided to euthenesia centers, to be food for others, think organ harvesting.
You are surely free to have yourself injected in the name of safety.
Just be yourself.

Transhumanism, Global terror network of central banking......easy to see as they are not hiding anymore, they are proud of what they do and have done. A death cult, the CCPP.
Yes I fought with my whole being against deepstate psychopaths I cannot stand.
Been hunting them down for years but to get some of them does not make a dent.
Most of them, almost all, are powerless petty little tyrants.
Very few have real personal power.

Somehow enough of them, say dark lords and bitches, turned sides and doing so tipped the scale.
Now the dark forces behind the program sold them out, the whole swamp.
So they are trapped, the talking dead, between the evil they adore and people who see them for what they are, that great awakening.

This being alive here is not to be grasped with your petty mind alone, limited by speed of light.
David were right but not about abrupt CC.
Ok Adam, what would you like to know?
Not that an answer is going to help you, only personal power does the trick.

Take care.
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby AdamB » Tue 28 Jun 2022, 13:46:16

Whitefang wrote:Adam,

No worries mate, I thought you offered to discuss any conspiracy, 911 were just for starters, easy to get if you are able to read or hear and see the evidence in various video's.

Oh, I CAN discuss them, but do you really want to? Ok, my summary of 9/11. Planes hit buildings. Buildings fall down go splat. George didn't order it to happen (or Cheney), it had nothing to do with peak oil, why the buildings fell down was solved (took awhile, visual evidence aside), and it was horrifying in its consequences, the US using it to take away rights from Americans, and start a couple wars, 1 of which had nothing to do with who hijacked the planes, but seemed more personal to the frauds in charge. Cheney being the one I'm thinking of, although King George II wanting to finish Daddy's mistake might have had something to do with it as well.

Did I miss anything of importance?

AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Hoaxing

Unread postby Whitefang » Sun 03 Jul 2022, 00:35:30

Ok, it does sound reasonable if you follow the corporate media and a large part of the alternative.
Personally, I would start at the beginning of the end which is now, being one that sounds the alarm.

A summary of the disaster that is homo sapiens on this world:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doggerland

Doggerland (also called Dogger Littoral[1]) was an area of land, now submerged beneath the North Sea, that connected British Isles to continental Europe. It was flooded by rising sea levels around 6500–6200 BCE. Geological surveys have suggested that it stretched from what is now the east coast of Great Britain to what are now the Netherlands, the western coast of Germany and the peninsula of Jutland.[2] It was probably a rich habitat with human habitation in the Mesolithic period,[3] although rising sea levels gradually reduced it to low-lying islands before its final submergence, possibly following a tsunami caused by the Storegga Slide.[4] Doggerland was named after the Dogger Bank, which in turn was named after 17th-century Dutch fishing boats called doggers.[5]

The archaeological potential of the area was first identified in the early 20th century, and interest intensified in 1931 when a fishing trawler operating east of the Wash dragged up a barbed antler point that was subsequently dated to a time when the area was tundra. Vessels have since dragged up remains of mammoths, lions and other animals, and a few prehistoric tools and weapons.[6]

As of 2020 international teams are continuing a two-year investigation into the submerged landscape of Doggerland using new and traditional archaeo-geophysical techniques, computer simulation, and molecular biology. Evidence gathered allows study of past environments, ecological change, and human transition from hunter-gatherer to farming communities.[7]

The Atlantis of the North sea, same flood 8 millenia ago the aboriginals down under talk about when they had to flee that great barrier reef, an oral tradition, a story of 400 generations.
Homo's lived on the doggerland for about a million years, first homo antecessor, the first European pioneer.
Severly predates our branch homo sapiens that came from Morocco around 300.000 BC.
For ages the Neanderthaler and homo Heidelbergensis species lived together.
Then we showed up in Europe from 45.000 BC and wiped them out, our first mass extinction and war.
I think that were our first war where we seemingly got the upper hand by using alien energy, knowledge.
Iceage around 30.000 BC to 22.000 where we moved south for a while.
Golden age in the garden before the flood.

That time we still had access to our other world, a twin where you can live a die, become powerfull and go on. Then we got self domesticated by agriculture around 6000 BC, a result of alien dark forces moving us into cities, prisoncamps where we are the fearfull chicken, our feelings are food for predators from the deep. 4000 BC when the fuse of that methane bomb got lit, our eventual dismise.
More and more complex machines accelerated our collective suicide, ongoing 6th mass extinction event.

The rest is history.

Almost each one of us is still infected, busy with an internal war 24/7. War by infiltration, a personality.
Philosophy is an effort to use reason to find a solution to the problem that is our petty little mind.
That will not do, you must use silence and carefully store personal power, then break this perception, everything you have a word for.......the universe being but a small part of the possible.

To come back at 911, a line or even but a word in the book of life, the final chapter now.
A direct result of this ancient war between homo sapiens and say dark flyers, freaky inorganics.

Can I proof this? No but you can, just by shutting up your internal dialogue. Takes energy and discipline.
What I can do is make the above acceptable as many before us hinted at the same thing.
Plato who wrote the knowledge of Socrates down.....Atlantis and how to reach it.

Atlas to Atlantis, two lifetimes, two lifelines.
Gear up for survival, now or never.
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

PreviousNext

Return to Environment, Weather & Climate