Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

A new way of generating electricity without polluting

Discussions of conventional and alternative energy production technologies.

A new way of generating electricity without polluting

Unread postby klaudio » Sun 18 Feb 2007, 12:27:50

Hi,
My name is Claudio Bianco. I am an inventor, and have just completed my last work called "Continual Wind-Up", with which I take advantage of water oscillations to wind up a cord, and thus generate electricity.
I believe to have opened a new research field for renewable energy, but since I am the father of this invention, my opinion does not matter.
I chose to use internet to make the invention known and I would appreciate your opinion.I would therefore like to invite you to discover a
new way of generating electricity without polluting on www.cuerdacontinua.com
klaudio
Wood
Wood

Re: A new way of generating electricity without polluting

Unread postby MrMambo » Mon 19 Feb 2007, 06:33:57

Using ocean waves is not generating energy out of thin air, its a wave-power generator. If that is what you are trying to build then you chould check how much of the original wave energy you are able to transform into electric energy. That will be the efficiency of the device, that is what most people would be interested in knowing.

If you try to convince me about some sort of perpetual motion idea, well then I don't belive a word you say. You don't get something from nothing.

You should definately try write more compact. I was totally put off by all that writing about clock springs etc. Focus first on what is relevant related to generating energy, so that people will take you seriously. Then if you like you can provide background to people interested in your personal history.
MrMambo
Peat
Peat

Unread postby klaudio » Sat 07 Feb 2009, 13:37:19

klaudio
Wood
Wood

Unread postby outcast » Sun 08 Feb 2009, 10:52:48

I smell bullshit
Y2K is real. Y2K is going to rock our world.
-Kunstler

Don't respond, I'll just ignore it.
-MonteQuest
outcast
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby lper100km » Sun 08 Feb 2009, 14:18:19

Yes, I went to the website and started reading. As soon as I saw the words ‘perpetual motion’ I stopped reading. That was two sentences into the main page. However, I did look at the drawings and the only comment I have is ‘how does he ensure that the water flow pattern follows the arrowheads?’ Water is funny stuff and tends to do its own thing rather than what it is told to do.

Tide and Time wait for no man.

So spoke King Canute the Great, the legend says, seated on his throne on the seashore, waves lapping round his feet. Canute had learned that his flattering courtiers claimed he was "So great, he could command the tides of the sea to go back". Now Canute was not only a religious man, but also a clever politician. He knew his limitations - even if his courtiers did not - so he had his throne carried to the seashore and sat on it as the tide came in, commanding the waves to advance no further. When they didn't, he had made his point that, though the deeds of kings might appear 'great' in the minds of men, they were as nothing in the face of God's power.
lper100km
Lignite
Lignite

Location: Over the tracks, left under the overpass, right, third boxcar on the left, ask for Jack

Unread postby kiwichick » Sat 14 Feb 2009, 06:51:55

carnegie signs agreements with Australian state governments

shares up more than 30% this week

www.ceto.com.au

or www.asx.com.au go to search company code = CNM
kiwichick
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby lper100km » Sat 14 Feb 2009, 16:16:29

Can you point me to a reference that explains just how these wave generators manage to pressurize seawater sufficiently so that it flows uphill to a point above the sea level and still has enough power remaining to drive a turbine? It is not discussed at the Ceto website which is light on specifics.

http://www.ceto.com.au/ceto-technology/what-is-ceto.php - wave schematic

Why waste so much energy pumping water uphill to shore, when this could be used for power generation?

The site refers to two testing units at Fremantle and says they are performing to expectations. What do you think that means exactly? There is no reference to flow, pressure, power generated or desalinated water produced. So what are we, the trusting public, to believe. God forbid it’s not another ill thought through ‘solution’ supported by taxpayers.
lper100km
Lignite
Lignite

Location: Over the tracks, left under the overpass, right, third boxcar on the left, ask for Jack

Unread postby outcast » Sun 15 Feb 2009, 10:55:01

pstarr wrote:Did any of you genius uber-skeptics bother to look at the guy's web site, before you shot your big mouths off?

It is very very very impressive.

Yes, and it's not that impressive as 1per as pointed out.
Y2K is real. Y2K is going to rock our world.
-Kunstler

Don't respond, I'll just ignore it.
-MonteQuest
outcast
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby zoidberg » Mon 23 Feb 2009, 12:13:09

"That is why I have spent years of my life linking objects to each other, with the hope of achieving the apparently impossible, to invent the perpetual mobile."

Later on he explains its charged by wave power, but still that sentence HAS to be changed. Perpetual motion(mobile?) = bullshit scam, always has always will. Change the sentence man, no-one is going to invest in your idea if you cant write it better.
zoidberg
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby klaudio » Mon 22 Mar 2010, 15:54:22

After 3 years I finally managed to finish the second part of the "Continual Wind-up"
proyect, where i go further in the subjet of electric generators driven by moving fluide and kinetic generators in space.

http://www.cuerdacontinua.com/continuacion
klaudio
Wood
Wood

Unread postby timmac » Mon 22 Mar 2010, 19:01:46

Nice work there, however I am not saying you have something there yet but if you do why are you posting it open for the world to see, someone will steal your idea and patient it and you will lose, trust me on this, many have invented great things but never received a penny for it.
timmac
Permanently Banned

Return to Energy Technology