Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

War in Europe - Is that really what Europe wants?

For discussions of events and conditions not necessarily related to Peak Oil.

Re: War in Europe - Is that really what Europe wants?

Unread postby Donetsk » Mon 24 Nov 2014, 01:26:13

This is one of the Nazis and fascists y'all talking about:

The bloody mire of Mongolian slavery, not the rude glory of the Norman epoch, forms the cradle of Muscovy. Karl Marx
Donetsk
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby Donetsk » Mon 24 Nov 2014, 01:35:23

Sorry pics got botched somehow. There is Yarosh on the second pic. This guy fights in Dnipro 1 .
The bloody mire of Mongolian slavery, not the rude glory of the Norman epoch, forms the cradle of Muscovy. Karl Marx
Donetsk
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby americandream » Mon 24 Nov 2014, 02:22:10

Donetsk wrote:Sorry pics got botched somehow. There is Yarosh on the second pic. This guy fights in Dnipro 1 .

Our problem with you guys is that you are queuing up to join a way of life that is not sustainable. You might as well take your kids out and shoot them for that is where the unrestrained consumerism of the West (not the freedom you think it is) will take you. The numbers are creeping up as Asia and former communists join us in what is a crazy splurge. Obviously, there is still the issue of how we live so as to have a decent life and not be pushed around by the police and state and that is a separate matter. But adding more to infinite growth is going to take us somewhere very nasty.....so nasty you will actually long for the days when you lived on collectives and ate local.
americandream
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Donetsk » Mon 24 Nov 2014, 03:41:40

Most of the nationalistic movements do not support integration with EU. That does not mean that they will fight against it though.
Now here is the Cid's side, a Hero of Novorossia or whatever:one of those Russian soldiers that Cid likes to call "Ukrainians"
Meet Alexey Milchakov, paratrooper from Leningrad:
Donetsk
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby Donetsk » Mon 24 Nov 2014, 04:02:06

I can't get images even into the preview, something is wrong here. While I am fixing this, perhaps Dissident can post his favorite pics of this novorossian hero.
Donetsk
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby ralfy » Tue 25 Nov 2014, 01:52:29

Marxist thought becomes more dominant given the realities of peak oil, global warming coupled with environmental damage, major flaws in capitalism, and the threat of more conflict given increased military spending and arms sales.
ralfy
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Sixstrings » Tue 25 Nov 2014, 03:08:57

Donetsk wrote:I can't get images even into the preview, something is wrong here. While I am fixing this, perhaps Dissident can post his favorite pics of this novorossian hero.

If the pic is too big, use tinypic.com.

Maybe you could explain who that person is that you mentioned.

And how many of the rebel leaders, are from other countries and came into Ukraine? I read an article about one of these separatist republics, that Cossacks came in and proclaimed it a "cossack republic" but I can't figure out if the place had any cossacks to start with, I think it didn't.
Sixstrings
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Donetsk » Tue 25 Nov 2014, 09:56:30

Looks like it's working again. It is this guy, he's been fighting for " Lugansk republic" since June.
Donetsk
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby Donetsk » Tue 25 Nov 2014, 09:57:26

Donetsk
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby Donetsk » Tue 25 Nov 2014, 10:03:41

It started to botch again, and tiny pic redirects me to Apple App Store every time.
Well this guy became famous in 2012 by torturing , killing and eating puppies on camera. He also likes to make selfies with Nazi flags and dead bodies. On September 5th, he and his unit managed to ambush two trucks with Aidar soldiers and other troops, resulting in 30-35 dead. There is quite a photo session there. The medic of the Aidar battalion claimed that the wounded were tortured and burnt while still alive.
Basically, i am mostly surprised that other terrorists are ok with a guy like this watching their backs on the front lines, sharing life in the trenches / etc. That can mean only one thing,is that they are the same thing as he is. They, and their supporters as well.
Donetsk
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby Cid_Yama » Tue 25 Nov 2014, 13:50:40

And he bayonets babies, then roasts them over a fire with barbeque sauce. You also left out he is a Satan worshiper and he changes into a demon at night.

That type of propaganda has been used in every war to demonize the enemy.

What a moron.
"For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it." - Patrick Henry

The level of injustice and wrong you endure is directly determined by how much you quietly submit to. Even to the point of extinction.
Cid_Yama
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Henriksson » Tue 25 Nov 2014, 13:53:33

Cid_Yama wrote:Should NATO decide to push Russia conventionally, Russia has only one card to play.

If NATO decided to nuclear bomb Russia for the lolz, it would be the same. I fail to see how that's of significance to the current situation, though.
Henriksson
Peat
Peat

Unread postby Strummer » Tue 25 Nov 2014, 14:33:35

Donetsk wrote:This is one of the Nazis and fascists y'all talking about

Not sure what your point is. The "Fascist" label has absolutely nothing to do with hating jews, and the "neo-nazi" label is used mainly to describe extreme nationalists, who consider their nation superior above everyone else. Again, nothing to do with Jews, well except maybe the fact that Israel itself is a state built on very similar nationalistic and supremacist principles.
Strummer
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Donetsk » Tue 25 Nov 2014, 18:38:32

Cid_Yama wrote:And he bayonets babies, then roasts them over a fire with barbeque sauce. You also left out he is a Satan worshiper and he changes into a demon at night.

That type of propaganda has been used in every war to demonize the enemy.

What a moron.

You are one of the few morons here Cid. I don't know whether you were born like this, or it's a natural age-related loss of neurons, chemical or parasitic influence.Did I mention that he did this on camera, long before the war?
There are many pics of his orgies at the first page of google search. This guy, his comrades, and his supporters, like you, do not need propaganda budgets to be wasted on.
Donetsk
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby dissident » Tue 25 Nov 2014, 18:59:11

Since north american dirtbag troll donetsk is posting irrelevant pictures, here are some relevant pictures:

http://professorsblogg.com/2014/06/03/w ... ine-junta/
dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby dissident » Tue 25 Nov 2014, 19:28:27

The western media, making Orwell's nightmare come true.
dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Keith_McClary » Tue 25 Nov 2014, 22:37:41

dissident wrote:The western media, making Orwell's nightmare come true.

Shortly after 9/11 there was a faux news item referring to Chechen "freedom fighters". A few hours later it said "terrorists". :lol:
Facebook knows you're a dog.
Keith_McClary
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Donetsk » Wed 26 Nov 2014, 02:20:14

dissident wrote:Since north american dirtbag troll donetsk is posting irrelevant pictures, here are some relevant pictures:

http://professorsblogg.com/2014/06/03/w ... ine-junta/

I am glad your pics weren't botched. How is this pic relevant to the Russian hero, dogeater Alexey Milchakov? Did he butcher her too?
Donetsk
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby dissident » Wed 26 Nov 2014, 20:12:18

They have a NATO flag, so they are all freedumb lubbers.
dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Donetsk » Wed 26 Nov 2014, 22:46:17

dissident wrote:Image

They have a NATO flag, so they are all freedumb lubbers.

Do you have anything to say about your hero Alexey Milchakov or you do not?
Donetsk
Lignite
Lignite

PreviousNext

Return to Geopolitics & Global Economics