Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Predicted Oil Collapse Underway...

Discussions about the economic and financial ramifications of PEAK OIL

Predicted Oil Collapse Underway...

Unread postby inthemoneystocks » Thu 12 Jul 2018, 11:37:38

The commodity oil is going lower, as I predicted a week ago. The $75 level was a major technical resistance point (seen on the chart) spanning back years and common sense told you not only would July 4th mark a high pivot, but President Donald Trump would start ripping OPEC to get oil down into the mid-term elections. Every political party in charge talks oil down into elections to get a few extra votes. This November is one of the most important elections in recent history. These factors all spell major trouble for oil. I have a first support target of $66 in the charts from my short alert at $75.00. The first target is just that, a quick bounce before oil heads even lower into November. The final target into November is $55.00/bbl. See you there!

Gareth Soloway
inthemoneystocks
Wood
Wood

Re: Predicted Oil Collapse Underway...

Unread postby pstarr » Thu 12 Jul 2018, 11:43:55

I have bridge for sale. It spans the East River and goes from hither to yan. Are you in?
November 2016
pstarr
NeoMaster
NeoMaster

Unread postby Pops » Thu 12 Jul 2018, 12:01:32

You only predict weeks or months ahead?
LOL
We demand forecasts in YEARS around here!

If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide.
-- Abraham Lincoln
Pops
Elite
Elite

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Thu 12 Jul 2018, 16:34:29

inthemoneystocks wrote:The commodity oil is going lower, as I predicted a week ago. The $75 level was a major technical resistance point (seen on the chart) spanning back years and common sense told you not only would July 4th mark a high pivot, but President Donald Trump would start ripping OPEC to get oil down into the mid-term elections. Every political party in charge talks oil down into elections to get a few extra votes. This November is one of the most important elections in recent history. These factors all spell major trouble for oil. I have a first support target of $66 in the charts from my short alert at $75.00. The first target is just that, a quick bounce before oil heads even lower into November. The final target into November is $55.00/bbl. See you there!

Gareth Soloway

Tell you what.

Get on here and make a SPECIFIC prediction for oil (price and when and what contract) AHEAD OF TIME. Get that right, say, 90% of the time for 20 times. Why not use this thread? Or start another thread with an appropriate topic.

Then get back to us, and chances are very good I'd want to try your service. I'll predict there is an over 99% chance you'll be below 90% accurate over 20 consecutive picks (considering 2**10 is 1024).

OTOH, if you were any where near that good and had a brain, you could become a billionaire over time trading oil futures -- instead of hawking a stock picking service (based on the site name).
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

Return to Economics & Finance