Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

THE Cold War Thread pt 2 (merged)

For discussions of events and conditions not necessarily related to Peak Oil.

Re: Cold War heats up again

Unread postby niknak » Tue 30 Dec 2008, 04:16:55

The powers that be have four goals:

1. Destroy all nations and patriotism.
2. Destroy all religions and conscience.
3. Destroy all races and racial pride.
4. Destroy the family unit and patriaschal guardianship of the family members.

they have succeeded on the last three, the first one is almost finished.

Incidentally, how were the lasst three affected?

Through television, media, and public school system over three generations.

Then the slaves that are left will work for food.

This is a fact, it has been for years.
Those who act like leaders but work to these agendas are traitors.

There are no billionaires that have not sold their soul.
niknak
Peat
Peat

Unread postby ohanian » Tue 30 Dec 2008, 05:33:21

niknak wrote:The powers that be have four goals:

1. Destroy all nations and patriotism.
2. Destroy all religions and conscience.
3. Destroy all races and racial pride.
4. Destroy the family unit and patriaschal guardianship of the family members.

they have succeeded on the last three, the first one is almost finished.

You are talking rubbish!

If they have succeeded on "Destroy all nations" then kindly explain how they are still so many countries in the world. The last time I checked Vietnam is still a nation.

If they have succeeded on "Destroy all religions" then kindly explain why there are still Judaism, Islam and Christianity being practice on a daily basis. And what about Buddhism? Is Buddhism destroyed too?

If they are succeeded on "Destroy all races" then kindly explain why there are still different "races" around the world. Or perhaps you mean there is only one race called homo sapien.
ohanian
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby niknak » Tue 30 Dec 2008, 05:57:29

No, they are on schedule, and you will be slave.

wait and see, 2011 you will be glad to have a master and have some food.

the world will be a third world country, every nation. everyone.

and you will remember: niknak.
niknak
Peat
Peat

Unread postby Nickel » Tue 30 Dec 2008, 09:42:19

niknak wrote:and you will remember: niknak.

I'll remember: TicTac, 'cause that must be the size of the brain under that little tinfoil hat.
Nickel
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Cid_Yama » Wed 31 Dec 2008, 01:47:50

We are looking at a serious risk of a wider and more dangerous war in which the US becomes involved.

I'm seriously concerned. Why is there a US frigate in a Georgian port at the same time the Georgians appear to be preparing an assault against South Ossetia and Abkhazia again?

Are we looking for a repeat of the Gulf of Tonkin incident?

There seems to be wheels within wheels spinning here and I don't like it, I don't trust it.
link
"For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it." - Patrick Henry

The level of injustice and wrong you endure is directly determined by how much you quietly submit to. Even to the point of extinction.
Cid_Yama
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby niknak » Wed 31 Dec 2008, 06:51:24

You have a very good sense about you.
You smell a rotten fish in Denmark.

Black ops agents have been training georgians for 4 years now for techniques of urban warfare. Why would they do this unless they are planning urban warfare?

Goal is to infiltrate into Russia and destabilize, PTB hate Russia. Russia split off from them in 1918 they were supposed to be a colony under PTB by eliminating the czar that resisted one world bank in 1900. Redshield family vowed to remove them from office. They instilled a new invention, communism instead, but the communists took the gold and ran locking borders and turning aginst their parents, The PTB have vowed to eliminate russia at all costs....
That is what it is all about.
Unfortunately, Russia has nukes and will use them. Make bunker.

Nickel, usually anyone who says tinfoil is an agent.
So maybe, if you have inside information, you can tell me why there are our agents in Tiblisi, Georgia?

I thought our agents were supposed to be at home here in America, right?

AGENTS IN RUSSIA - CLICK HERE.
niknak
Peat
Peat

Unread postby niknak » Wed 31 Dec 2008, 07:07:07

Reasons to take Russia:
1. Oil
2. Oil
3. Oil
4. Gold.
5. Revenge.

Reasons it will not work:
1. Nukes.
2. Survival.

The leaders of Russia communism would be tortured to death and they know it, they would rather nuke the world and the center of the world maffia.
niknak
Peat
Peat

Unread postby Nickel » Wed 31 Dec 2008, 10:21:20

niknak wrote:Nickel, usually anyone who says tinfoil is an agent.

Wow, when you screw on your thinking cap, you're really something. Allow me to bow to your...
Nickel
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Munqi » Wed 31 Dec 2008, 11:03:22

The amount of wierdos on this forum is just astonishing. :P
Munqi
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby dissident » Wed 31 Dec 2008, 13:40:17

Define weirdo, weirdo.
dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby dissident » Wed 31 Dec 2008, 13:48:14

Cid,

Russia cannot attack first since this is what the US wants and is using its puppet to provoke. But when Saakashvili does move on the two republics again he/it will be obliterated. The EU will clearly have failed in its commitment to ensure good behaviour on the part of Saakashvili so it will not be able to accuse Russia of being the aggressor.

If the American regime thinks Russia will be afraid to take out US military running around in Georgia, acting as a type of shield, then it has another thing coming.
dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Cid_Yama » Fri 02 Jan 2009, 03:09:31

<b>Moscow condemns OSCE, EU for inaction on S.Ossetia gas cutoffs</b>

The Russian Foreign Ministry accused on Wednesday the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe and the European Union of inaction on Georgia's gas cutoff for its breakaway Republic of South Ossetia.

"For four months the population of the republic of South Ossetia was forced to survive without the basic natural source of electricity and warmth in severe winter conditions," the ministry said in a statement. "Regrettably, the OSCE and the EU, which widely publicize their humanitarian activities, in this case show their disregard."

http://en.rian.ru/russia/20081231/119293691.html

<b>Ukraine threatens to seize Russian gas</b>

Ukraine's Naftogaz said Wednesday it could start confiscating Russian natural gas meant for European consumers after January 1 if no new contract is agreed for 2009.

The threat is contained in a letter written by the Ukrainian energy company to Russian energy giant Gazprom.

"Today, Ukraine's Naftogaz sent an official letter to the management of Gazprom. The letter states that unless gas transit and supply terms are agreed in the near future, and should the relevant documents not be signed, Naftogaz has no legitimate grounds to accept into Ukraine's gas transportation system Russian natural gas and move it via Ukraine's customs border," a source in Kiev said on Wednesday.

Ukraine transits about 80% of Russia's gas to European consumers.

http://en.rian.ru/world/20081231/119295542.html
"For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it." - Patrick Henry

The level of injustice and wrong you endure is directly determined by how much you quietly submit to. Even to the point of extinction.
Cid_Yama
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby kankin » Fri 02 Jan 2009, 03:54:23

Squeeze the luminati testicles, their jaw drop open.

slick move there, cutting the gas.

These ruskies are not that stupid.
kankin
Wood
Wood

Unread postby ReverseEngineer » Fri 02 Jan 2009, 04:03:39

Cid_Yama wrote:"Today, Ukraine's Naftogaz sent an official letter to the management of Gazprom. The letter states that unless gas transit and supply terms are agreed in the near future, and should the relevant documents not be signed, Naftogaz has no legitimate grounds to accept into Ukraine's gas transportation system Russian natural gas and move it via Ukraine's customs border," a source in Kiev said on Wednesday.

Ukraine transits about 80% of Russia's gas to European consumers.

http://en.rian.ru/world/20081231/119295542.html

I'll bet you 2 Barrels of Oil and raise you a Pipeline of Natural Gas. LOL.

The Stakes are going up here as the big players try to exert ownership rights over materials transited across the borders of other Nation States. The Ruskies move a Rook to stop the flow of oil to Ukraine, the Ukrainians move a Bishop to stop the transit of NG to the EU.

So is it Chess or is it Poker? It looks more like Poker to me now, lots of Bluffing going on here. So, who wins this Game, Johnny Moss or Gary Kasparov?

Reverse Engineer
ReverseEngineer
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby kankin » Fri 02 Jan 2009, 06:55:31

The world's youngest Grandmaster of chess, 15-year-old Teymur Rajabov from Azerbaijan, has had an astounding year. Recently, he pulled off a surprise victory against former World Champion Anatoly Karpov (1951-) during the "Russia vs. the World" competition held September 8-11 at Moscow's Kremlin Palace.

Teymur had another unexpected success at the FIDE (International Chess Federation) Moscow Grand Prix earlier this year on June 1-5, 2002. During the competition, Teymur defeated Peter Svidler (three-time Russian champion), Vladimir Akopian (Armenia's best chess player and the 1999 Vice Champion of the World), Vassily Ivanchuk (2002 Vice Champion of the World from Ukraine) and Alexander Belyavsky (four-time USSR Champion). Teymur and Kasparov emerged in the final round as the two strongest players out of the 32. "I played two matches against Kasparov," Teymur said. "I lost the first match. Then, in the second, I had the advantage of playing White [meaning, he had the first move], but I wasn't able to defeat him. We ended up tying that match."

Kasparov was declared the winner, and Teymur placed second. After the competition, Teymur was featured in Robert Byrne's weekly Sunday chess analysis column in the New York Times (NYT). The article, "Another Rising Star From Kasparov Country," ran on June 23, 2002. Referring to the fact that both Teymur and Kasparov are from Baku, Byrne joked, "Maybe there's something in the water."

What does the future hold for Teymur? "I haven't quite decided yet if I will make a career out of chess," Teymur told Azerbaijan International.
kankin
Wood
Wood

Unread postby Cid_Yama » Fri 02 Jan 2009, 20:23:45

They promote the game of chess and idolize the best and brightest.

We have American Idol.

I feel sick. :sad:

Cid_Yama
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Previous

Return to Geopolitics & Global Economics