Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

THE European Georgia Thread

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: Russia Georgia Ossetia Alkhazia Ukraine War

Unread postby evgeny » Wed 17 Sep 2008, 22:53:42

Pakistan ready to open fire on Americans

Facts:
As recently transferred RIA "Novosti" with reference to a report from the U.S. National Public Radio, George Bush signed a secret order, under which CIA officers in the area of tightening the Afghan-Pakistani border. Sources radio reported that U.S. special forces armed forces allowed to conduct direct combat operations in Pakistan.

Attempts by the U.S. to build a unipolar world system is increasingly faced with opposition of other countries. But now trouble for the Americans came from there, where they clearly do not have waited. Pakistani military ordered to open fire to kill if U.S. troops will land or air raids in the areas of the country. Recall that on September 3 U.S. special forces invaded the territory of Pakistan and held there operation - on the official version, against Taliban fugitives in Pakistan. "The order is clear. In the event that such happens again - to open fire ", - transmits" New Region ", with reference to the words of the representative of CNN Pakistani Armed Forces, Major General Abbas Atara. Last Friday a meeting of command the Armed Forces of Pakistan. Commanders of military districts gathered to discuss the bombing of the village of Miran Shan in the region of North Waziristan. Americans bombed the village, is motivated by the need to fight with the Taliban. Following the meeting of Chief Ashfaq Kiyani said that "the army will defend the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Pakistan by all means at its disposal". In Islamabad believed that the attack on Miran Shan linked to the statement Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, U.S. Army, Admiral Michael Mallena on "new, broader approach" to conduct anti-terrorist operation in Afghanistan. This approach, in particular, provides for "action on both sides of the Afghan-Pakistani border", and although Islamabad has long been under the strong influence of the U.S. military leadership of Pakistan does not intend to tolerate such disrespect to the public demonstratively country's sovereignty by Washington. Adding that recently became aware of a secret directive of U.S. President George W. Bush allowing U.S. special forces at any moment to enter the territory of Pakistan and make it necessary action - without the consent of the Pakistani government. Note that on Monday there were reports that Pakistani Armed Forces units fired at American military helicopters, which entered the airspace of the country. Subsequently, the U.S. defense ministry has denied this information, but the mere appearance of such communication is a landmark event.

The positions of the U.S. in Pakistan is not so strong as it seemed, and the official Islamabad was ready to go to the deterioration of relations with Washington when it comes to protecting national sovereignty. Moreover, Pakistan has gradually strengthens the connection with China and even invited the Chinese to build on its territory strategically important port Gvadar. Americans can not but be concerned that the port in the future could become a base of the Chinese Navy, and this in turn will give China the potential to influence the transit of oil from the Persian Gulf to East and Southeast Asia.

Pakistan is prepared to fight with America

According to experts, the intensification of the U.S. in the Asian region, in particular, manifested in attempts to armed incursion into Pakistan, demonstrates the intention of Americans destabilize the region and put under the control of the key points of the world's geopolitical space. In a recent interview KM.RU Colonel General Stock, president of the Academy of geopolitical problems Leonid Ivashov told that the United States are trying to solve this problem, provoking armed conflict and creating a huge zone of instability. "The zone runs from the Balkans through the Middle East, today it has raised the Black Sea basin and the Caucasus. Then it spread to the Caspian Sea, and with strikes on Iran would be a continuous zone, which includes Afghanistan and Pakistan, with access to China and India ", - said Ivashov. In his view, "the flames of this instability and will reach the limits of our territories".

Indeed, one can not help but notice that the zone of instability, which said the expert, has greatly evolved, and given the constant pressure that the U.S. has on Iran, no option is excluded in which Americans razvyazhut war against that country. It was a great degree of certainty predict that as an excuse aggression will be used "need to" neutralize the so-called "nuclear threat" of Iran. Recall that Tehran in cooperation with Moscow is developing a programme of peaceful uses of atomic energy, which causes extreme irritation at Washington. Eventually, the political nature of the threats Americans may switch to military aggression, and then zone of instability, obviously, be reinforced with another, very large state, crucial in the region.

But there are forces that are impede the realization of American scripts. Recently it became known that the Collective Security Treaty Organization, which includes Russia and some CIS countries, plans to establish in the Central Asian region grouping of political forces for deterrence. This - a factor with which Washington would have to be considered.
evgeny
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby evgeny » Thu 18 Sep 2008, 10:36:23

The American way or the highway
Get ready, world. Managed mass democracy and market capitalism are coming. It'll be good for you. We promise

Don't you dream of the day when Iraqis, South Ossetians or whoever - Africans? - can have the plenitude of blessings that democracy brings? I know I do. I have a dream that one day international media conglomerates will poll Iraqis in Anbar province on the latest "gaffe" of Nouri al-Maliki. Won't that be liberating? I dream of a Fox News affiliate in the Caucuses that informs the South Ossetians on what South Ossetians think of Mikhail Sakashvilli's neckwear choices. I wake up thinking: If these poor and variously swarthy mouth-breathers could get just a taste of Sarah Palin's Lipstickgate, they would understand the inferiority of totalitarianism.

That's why I'm so happy about the astounding and inspiring unity of purpose in foreign policy among America's two ruling parties. On the question of Georgia, both of America's ideological factions bravely committed themselves to democracy over the truth. In the centre-left New Republic, David Greenberg lamented: "Many liberals took pains to find fault on both sides, rather than focusing on Russian aggression." The centre-right pundit Robert Kagan said it better: "The details of who did what to precipitate Russia's war against Georgia are not very important. Do you recall the precise details of the Sudeten Crisis that led to Nazi Germany's invasion of Czechoslovakia? Of course not." That's right. Don't let the facts confuse you, just remember Hitler. Now, let's roll!

This unity reaches up to presidential politics and extends to the Middle East. Bush, after declaring near-victory in Iraq, announced a 5% reduction of American forces there. "USA! USA!" He then proposed a "quiet surge" in Afghanistan. So Barack Obama called for a much louder one. "It is not enough troops, and not enough resources, with not enough urgency," the "anti-war" Obama says. Right on, Barack! What's a surge without a sense of urgency?

You might ask, has the surge worked? And you might be a traitor who wants dictators to gas little children and puppies. But I'll humour you. In this matter, I defer to the wisdom of Donald Rumsfeld: There are unknowns and knowns, you know. Does the Iraqi government have legitimacy? Unknown. Will the Sunni Awakening hold together? Unknown. Do both major party candidates agree that the surge has worked? Known. One of the requirements of the surge was to ensure domestic support for the war. On that score the surge, like, totally worked.

So get ready, world. Managed mass democracy and market capitalism are coming your way. Just wait until commercial homebuilders bulldoze the horrifyingly particular - and therefore strange - features of your landscape and put cable television outlets in every room for you. Surely in gratitude you'll abandon any weird and ancient religious scruples. We prefer religion that comes from television. Or religion that is television. Here's a bonus: once you get hooked up, your elite class can quote Marshall McLuhan, while ignoring everything he says.

And let's get something straight: You'll have free trade. It won't really be free trade. What we mean by this is an exchange. We'll right up a several-thousand-page agreement that gives incumbency to preferred businesses in both countries. Then you will sell your natural resources, and we'll sell your new class of speculators our debt. If you can produce children with nimble fingers, well, they can sew our boots. You'll get a McDonald's, which means we will never attack you. Unless you are Russia.

Sometimes the "hidden hand" of the free economy feels a little … violating, I know. But that's just its adolescent fumbling. Your inhibitions - or local economy - need to be dropped. Take a deep breath. If it hurts, just lie back and think of England. Or take this pill. We're going to do a little role-playing here. It'll be kinky. I'll be America, and I'll start: "Now, open your markets, bitch! I'm going to liberate you so hard."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2008/sep/16/usforeignpolicy.republicans
evgeny
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby evgeny » Thu 18 Sep 2008, 15:16:19

Russia is moving purposefully to their own isolation, believes U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. With this commentary chapter of American Foreign Minister will speak today in a speech devoted to the consequences of war in Georgia.

K. Rice expose criticized the Russian leadership, which it allegedly shows the growing authoritarianism in domestic policy, and increasingly aggressive - in foreign.

In doing so, the international situation and Russia's image after a conflict with Georgia, according to Secretary of State, comparable to the situation of the Soviet Union after the Cold War, passes Associated Press, referring to abstracts of Secretary, which is proizneset today.

According to K. Rice, "the conflict in Georgia is turning to Russia and the world", and the U.S. intend to "boldly oppose Russia in this regard."

where idiots rule? usa movie to their own isolation
Last edited by evgeny on Fri 19 Sep 2008, 18:46:07, edited 1 time in total.
evgeny
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby dissident » Thu 18 Sep 2008, 17:30:24

The "faith based community" gang running the USA are bunch of lunatics. The rest of the world is reality based and cannot be wished into submission. Does comdom-liza think that the world will rally in support of Saakashvili in his attempts to slaughter Ossetians and Abkhazians? Even most NATO states can't find enough pretext to impose sanctions on Russia. Americans, please flush the human excrement that is the Bush regime down the toilet.
dissident
Expert
Expert

Re: US to set up miltary base in Georgia...

Unread postby evgeny » Mon 22 Sep 2008, 14:40:23

Tina Kandelaki: From Georgia with loathing

The television star Tina Kandelaki might be expected to feel aggrieved about Russian action in Georgia, her native country. Not a bit of it. Moscow's media has more freedom, she says, and her President, Mikheil Saakashvili, will go down in history as Mikheil the Destroyer, she tells Shaun Walker

Tina Kandelaki has one of the best known faces in Russia. She's one of the country's top television presenters, has appeared on the covers of Russian FHM and Playboy, and runs a successful production company. She is also a Georgian, one of an estimated one million Georgians who live in Russia, and whose lives have been turned upside down by the recent conflict between the two countries over the breakaway territory of South Ossetia.

Up to now, Russia's Georgian community, which includes a large number of influential cultural figures, has maintained a low profile over the conflict and kept public statements to a minimum. But Ms Kandelaki, speaking to The Independent in an upmarket bar just off Red Square, is angry. The focus of her anger is not Russia's President, Dmitry Medvedev, or its uncompromising Prime Minister, Vladimir Putin, nor is it the Russian army, which occupied large swathes of Georgia last month. Ms Kandelaki is angry with one man only – Mikheil Saakashvili, the Georgian President.

"Saakashvili did everything possible to bring this about," says Ms Kandelaki. "Of course the Russian response was disproportionate, and difficult to deal with, but it was all Saakashvili's fault."

Ms Kandelaki, 32, who speaks fast, loudly and with fury in her eyes, has a personal history with the Georgian President. Born in Tbilisi, she became a TV star in her native Georgia, before moving to Moscow to further her career 10 years ago. She says that three years ago on a visit to Tbilisi, Mr Saakashvili asked her to come back home and run a Georgian TV channel.

"To start with, he was charming, but his whole career is based on personal power and overcoming his own personal complexes," she said. "He told me that he would go down in history, along with David the Builder, a medieval Georgian king. He's not David the Builder, he's Mikheil the Destroyer."

She accuses Mr Saakashvili of running Georgia like an autocrat, trampling free speech and whipping up hatred against Russia. "Twenty four hours a day they show propaganda about how bad the Russians are," she says. "Everything there is controlled by Saakashvili – business, and the media. There is no freedom at all."

Indeed, Ms Kandelaki makes the controversial claim that Russia, where television is notorious for being under the close control of the Kremlin, has a freer media than "democratic" Georgia.

"In Russia, every time I'm on television I talk about how I'm a Georgian; I talk about how much I love my country, and nobody has ever told me to stop saying this, I've never received a call saying I should talk less about Georgia, and I've never been discriminated against for being Georgian."

A spokesman for the Russian Union of Georgians said that most members of the expatriate community have Russian passports, although the minority with Georgian passports now have no consular representation since Mr Saakashvili cut diplomatic links between the two countries in the wake of last month's conflict.

Georgians in Russia have been on alert since 2006 when, during an earlier dispute between the two countries, Russia cut all transport links and banned the import of Georgian wine. Many Georgian citizens were rounded up and deported.

"Two years ago, there were big problems for Georgians, but this time we haven't had any reports of discrimination or attacks," said the union's spokesman. "One Georgian cafe was burnt down a month ago, which might be linked, but otherwise everything is peaceful."

But other Georgians in Moscow reported that there had been problems. Zurab Makashvili, a shop owner, said that he had been abused by customers when they realised he was Georgian. "Now I just tell them I'm an Armenian," he said. "Russians usually can't tell the difference."

"We're angry with the US and we're angry with Russia," said Tea Kenia, 28, a Georgian who was born in Sukhumi, the capital of Georgia's breakaway region of Abkhazia, but left for Moscow with her family in 1992 when the Abkhaz separatists defeated the Georgian army. "Georgia is just a small country where two superpowers are fighting."

Ms Kenia prefers not to talk about the conflict with Russians. "I just decided not to discussit with my friends because I know we think differently," she said. "For me, the situation is a bit strange now. I don't feel entirely safe."

Ms Kenia said that her family's car, as well as the cars of several other Georgians living in the same apartment block, had been vandalised, their tyres slashed, at the height of the conflict. "It's difficult to believe that it was just chance – all the cars belonged to Georgians," she said.

Mr Saakashvili has accused some Georgians living in Russia of being traitors and earlier this year charged that criminal elements which he flushed out of the country when he came to power had moved to Russia and were now working for the Russian security services.

But one thing that all Georgians living in Russia seem to agree on is that Mr Saakashvili was misguided in trying to take Georgia out of Russia's orbit and embrace the US and Nato.

Zurab Tsereteli, a Georgian sculptor who is a close friend of the mayor of Moscow and has built a monument to Russian-Georgian friendship in the city, compared the war to a lovers' tiff. "Even if you really love your wife, you'll still have to take a break sometimes," Mr Tsereteli told a Russian newspaper. "Sometimes you need to take a break from love, and that's what's happening now. But tomorrow the romance will start again, and it will be passionate!"

Ms Kandelaki agreed that Mr Saakashvili's reorientation of Georgia will be temporary: "Russia is much closer to us than America; the Russian and Georgian cultures have been intertwined for centuries, and each is unimaginable without the other. If we want to be happy we must find a connection with Russia, and everybody understands this except Saakashvili. We are so close to Russia. For America, we are only a small place where they can put their military bases. After all, we're only 40 minutes away from Iran."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/tina-kandelaki-from-georgia-with-loathing-937580.html
evgeny
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby evgeny » Thu 09 Oct 2008, 14:45:06

evgeny wrote:Image

Russia is moving purposefully to their own isolation, believes U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. With this commentary chapter of American Foreign Minister will speak today in a speech devoted to the consequences of war in Georgia.

K. Rice expose criticized the Russian leadership, which it allegedly shows the growing authoritarianism in domestic policy, and increasingly aggressive - in foreign.

In doing so, the international situation and Russia's image after a conflict with Georgia, according to Secretary of State, comparable to the situation of the Soviet Union after the Cold War, passes Associated Press, referring to abstracts of Secretary, which is proizneset today.

According to K. Rice, "the conflict in Georgia is turning to Russia and the world", and the U.S. intend to "boldly oppose Russia in this regard."

where idiots rule? usa movie to their own isolation

In America remains only midget

Facts:

The International Court of Justice is the principal judicial organ of the UN. Its competence includes the consideration of disputes between States and an advisory opinion on any legal question at the request of the General Assembly or Security Council. The court has 15 judges elected, regardless of their nationality.

Serbia, along with her and supporting her territorial integrity of Russia won at the UN General Assembly. A majority, adopted a resolution calling for the UN International Court of Justice to give an opinion on the legality or illegality of the unilateral proclamation of independence of Kosovo.

The questions which should give the highest judicial body the United Nations, read: «Is the provisions of international law independence, proclaimed on an interim administration in Kosovo unilaterally?» Vnesennaya Serbia resolution received 77 votes «for», 6 «against» at 74 abstentions.

Significantly, said «RBC Daily», that against the direction of the inquiry, except for the United States and Albania, spoke only geographical midget: Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, Republic of Palau and Nauru State. With the exception of Nauru, they are all «States freely associate with the USA». With regard to Nauru, they know what is the smallest independent republic on Earth, the smallest island nation, the smallest state outside Europe and the world's only republic without official capital. And then the Americans will gloat over the fact that Abkhazia and South Ossetia have recognized only Russia and Nicaragua?

It is the position of European states. Five EU states: Cyprus, Slovakia, Greece, Romania and Spain - supported the initiative of Serbia and the rest of the Union, recognized by the way, the independence of the Serbian province, chose to abstain. It also rejected an attempt Representative of Great Britain made to the text of the resolution amendment, pointing to «the uniqueness of the Kosovo situation».
evgeny
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby evgeny » Tue 14 Oct 2008, 16:31:45

According to the latest figures VTsIOMovskim by Ossetian conflict attitude of Ukrainians in Russia has improved markedly - and that is it, rather than Georgia, tend to support the citizens (if not power) 'color ally'.

46% of Ukrainians support the idea of recognizing independence of South Ossetia and Abkhazia - and, in this case is not about the recognition of Russia, namely, the very idea of acceptance - that is, at least 46% of Ukrainians are ready for such recognition. It would seem - though not so little, but less than half - but less than half simply because 30% had difficulty with the answer, but against the recognition expressed only 24%.

That is, on the one hand we see that in Ukraine for the recognition of these republics serves twice as many citizens as opposed, and on the other - for recognition is an absolute majority of the active population. Moreover, 41% of Ukrainians support and the joining of these republics in Russia, while speaking against only 25% and 34% are not identified.

We see that the attempt to frighten the republic CIS 'revival of Russian imperialism' and 'subjugation of new democracies in Moscow' special effect is not exactly where the attempt of the impact of the power most pronounced.

The very same decree Medvedev on the recognition of the sovereignty of South Ossetia and Abkhazia supports exactly half of respondents, while the negative opinion expressed on 28%. It is worth noting that negative attitude towards these issues in Ukrainian society is markedly less than the total electorate 'orange parties' - which means that among supporters of the Maidan are already emerging line of division in relation to the actions reintegrativnym Russia. And of those 28% only 11% definitely not support the decision of Russia - why, in particular, Tymoshenko heroically silent when Yushchenko is trying to dislodge from it even if there were any words of condemnation to the Russian action.

True, at 23% of Ukrainians as a result of all Caucasian developments deteriorated related to Dmitry Medvedev, while improved, only 16. However, on the one hand, it has remained the same at 52-53%.

On the other hand, the data is not entirely give reason to judge what causes 23% of Ukrainians deteriorating relations to Dmitry Medvedev: If recognition of the independence of the Republic supports 50%, that is a gap in the assessment: and we should not forget that, in general, Medvedev actions in the five-day war has been inconsistent and duality - with one hand in his decision to provide military assistance to the people of Ossetia and recognition of the republics, but on the other - it prevented the Russian army to remove the roots of the problem and to assist not only Ossetians, and Georgians, releasing the last of the criminal dictatorship of Saakashvili. So the excess of the percentage of those who have eroded its attitude towards Medvedev of those who improved, you can connect with his negative role in the termination of the Russian army.

At the same time, Ukrainians have deteriorated and the treatment of Georgians. What, really sad, because people are not guilty of the crimes committed by his power, but also understandable - because, as Marx said: 'Nation as a woman, not a farewell moment of weakness when the first ensnared easy rider can carry it over violence' . Overall, 25%, a quarter of Ukraine, the impact on their attitude towards Georgians, while improving its only 6% and 57% had not changed.

This suggests that if Ukraine is a relatively significant minority were not in favor of Russia, this is about any meaningful support for the actions of the Georgian leadership to speak simply do not have to.

However, only 29% of the population of Ukraine believe that the actions in the Caucasus could affect the international status of Russia: 32% believed that it will not change, while 6% directly allege that the actions will lead to even improve it. Difficult to answer 1:%. That is not going to the West's threats to review relations with Russia, or similar projections collaborators groups Russia and Ukraine do not find the soil of the people of Ukraine, while it certainly is under attack anti-Russian propaganda, more than Russia. Deteriorating relations between Russia and the West have recorded only 10% of Ukrainians and 43% believe that if relations worsen - that is not a long time and will be quickly restored.

At the same time, 58% of Ukrainians feel incredible, to resume 'cold war' - and, consequently, are not afraid of such prospects. Only 22% of the population of Ukraine believes in the possibility of international isolation of Russia, in full this seems likely to 4% in their ranks. In doing so, 26% generally believed to eliminate any relations with the West.

At the same relation to the United States, most of Ukraine's population is inclined to use the terms' Wealth '- 41%,' The Power '- 34%,' egotism '28%, and - violence and liberty - to 27%. On the one hand - this is not so much surprise - in terms of normal, healthy approach to things. On the other hand - because of intimidation of the West Russia in other countries, in particular - the republics of the USSR, just as dominant theme of the desire of Russia to 'enslavement' 'new democracies'. And in this topic as the next of Georgia 'facility expansion' appears just Ukraine. That is, if we consider that in an effort to Russia to restore its territorial integrity reintegriruemye people should see the threat - the first such threat must see Ukraine.

But it now must be the same - it does not see. And apparently, not because it believes the very fact of such reintegration impossible - all in Ukraine understand that much is that, while Crimea simply no one will keep composed of Ukrainian republic, where Russia will give at least the minimum mark that it is ready to be reunited with him. And just because in the event of such manifestations of 'expansion' - half the area together kinetsya follow his example. That is in response to the intimidation of a possible reintegration - Ukraine honestly say: 'But this is good!'

Ukrainians of Russia in the Caucasus are not afraid to find their support simply because about their power, they think about the same as the Ossetians thought about Saakashvili. And because of this situation, starting position and self-determination at any sides - Ukraine did chose Russia. Let's call a spade a spade: All the figures prove that most of Ukraine's population simply had to love the fact that finally, Russia has fulfilled its obligations even in relation to someone that behaved like story was based on common sense and a healthy political logic - the majority of Ukrainians liked - and warned the hope that sooner or later, but assistance will be provided and himself. The people of Ukraine was together with Russia when the country's leading media persuaded him that Russia - malevolent aggressor.

When all the leading countries in the world, to varying degrees, involved in anti-election campaign. When Russia made against the authorities of Ukraine. And in response to all this, the people of Ukraine as soon as he was given an opportunity at least in some form to express their views - said he chose Russia. And, more importantly, the people of Ukraine not only stood up in this situation on the side of Russia: he explicitly said that the Russia him even more like it.
evgeny
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Lessons from the war in Georgia

Unread postby evgeny » Wed 22 Oct 2008, 12:56:11

The five-day Russo-Georgian war in the Caucasus brought into sharp focus many conflicts rooted in the region's history and in aggressive US-North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) policies since the collapse of the Soviet Union. Notable among these were the military encirclement of Russia and attempts to control energy resources of areas previously dominated by the Soviet Union.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Central_Asia/JJ22Ag03.html

{overlength quote reduced by SPG}
evgeny
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Re: Lessons from the war in Georgia

Unread postby Fishman » Wed 22 Oct 2008, 16:50:20

Hey Boris
You seem to have forgotten that time period between 1940 and 1990 when the USSR sucked up and ate eastern Europe. Georgia, and the Ukraine and Poland etc are all independent countries. Every Pole, Romania, and Lithuania I've talked to said they would do anything not to live under Russian rule again. Why would other countries not want to have energy independence from Russia?
With Russia's history what neighboring country in their right mind would not be arming to the teeth?
What a bunch of crap.
Fishman
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby evgeny » Wed 22 Oct 2008, 17:56:01

Fishman wrote:Hey Boris
You seem to have forgotten that time period between 1940 and 1990 when the USSR sucked up and ate eastern Europe. Georgia, and the Ukraine and Poland etc are all independent countries. Every Pole, Romania, and Lithuania I've talked to said they would do anything not to live under Russian rule again. Why would other countries not want to have energy independence from Russia?
With Russia's history what neighboring country in their right mind would not be arming to the teeth?
What a bunch of crap.

Many countries exist only because Russia saved them.

What happened to native Americans? Are they still alive?

HOLY RUSSIA
OUR BELOVED LAND
THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

Russians defeat overwhelmingly the best armies in the world, that of Napoleon in 1812, and respectively that of Hitler in 1941-1945.

source

{Overlength quote reduced by SPG}
Last edited by evgeny on Thu 23 Oct 2008, 00:33:36, edited 13 times in total.
evgeny
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby fullerine » Wed 22 Oct 2008, 19:56:22

Well, 95% feel that way, but the guys in power are part of the Merovingian bloodline of europe (infiltrators). These took Russia on the communist path so that there would be an enemy for AMerica to prepare against, all a put on.

All governments are infiltrated, and there is quite a lot of shaking going on for control.
All in all, Russia was attacked first, and turned around to blame Russia. Typical family events to start fear in another part of the world.

Repsonse from the creator: No, not time yeat, I take away your money so you relax a bit.

money away, oil goes down to breakneck levels. puts everything on hold. Fighting stops.

look, don't worry, all these crooks will not be here in 5 years. The trumpet will blow LOUDLY and these guys will be exposed, The illumes will go into darkness and you will see it happen, they have lost every major battles in the history of the world and they are going to loose the last one.

Just ask any Illuminati what happened to their most holy nations , the most holy empires of Babylon, Egypt, Greece, Rome...?

They always loose. and They will always loose
The final trumpet is about to be blown, what does that mean?

here is the final trumpet story:

this final one, just sit tight, do NOT buy a gun, relax and watch the carnage.

They kill each other. We do not fight. If you fight you will die. All we do is pray for God to protect us while the idiots nuke themselves. and they will kill themselves. It will take one hour.

The children of Israel did absolutely NOTHING against egypt except obediently WALK AWAY and walk into the ocean, and the whole egyptian army was wiped out.

Here is a very important prophecy:

GIDEON:
Judg 7:16

And he divided the three hundred men into three companies, and he put a trumpet in every man's hand, with empty pitchers, and lamps within the pitchers.
And he said unto them, Look on me, and do likewise: and, behold, when I come to the outside of the camp, it shall be that, as I do, so shall ye do.
When I blow with a trumpet, I and all that are with me, then blow ye the trumpets also on every side of all the camp, and say, The sword of the LORD, and of Gideon.
So Gideon, and the hundred men that were with him, came unto the outside of the camp in the beginning of the middle watch; and they had but newly set the watch: and they blew the trumpets, and brake the pitchers that were in their hands.
And the three companies blew the trumpets, and brake the pitchers, and held the lamps in their left hands, and the trumpets in their right hands to blow withal: and they cried, The sword of the LORD, and of Gideon.
And they stood every man in his place round about the camp: and all the host ran, and cried, and fled.
And the three hundred blew the trumpets, and the LORD set every man's sword against his fellow, even throughout all the host:

And they killed each other, It took more than an hour, since they didn't have nukes back then.

Revelation says this time it will take ONE HOUR for the fools to finally cut their own throats they are so stupid.

They are goihng to take out their own world.
(We tried to warn them but no one would come out. Insatead of listening to us, hollywood and the illumes declared war on us. IOk, now we are quiet.

We do NOTHING but wait.

We do not fight. we just pray to be protected from their idiocy.
It would be good to leave their ranks before that hour.

This time, there will be none left..

If you are a member of the churches that teach there will be a thousand years of peace on earth, you will perish. The thousand years of peace is a pagan myth infiltrated into illuminaughty owned churchs since 1900. Go read it, the living ones who trusted God will be taken to safe haven for 1000 years, then the dead will be raised and judged and punished finally. simple. then hell. hell is nothing but breaking up the planet and flooding it with lava, then God makes a new earth. You believe in star trek star wars Q, heinlen, but you don't believe the real Bible that promises re-created new earth. interesting. This God is very powerful and loving, and he has had it. The perverts time is up, and the child molesting stops now. And you are all invited to live or die, your choice. Your penalty is paid by Jesus death, if you thenk there are a thousand ways to God, you are illuminaughty error. Not true, only one way, or your own way.

They will most surely loose. Remember, as the lava comes toward you, as long as you are alive you can repent.
fullerine
Peat
Peat

Unread postby fullerine » Wed 22 Oct 2008, 20:37:41

If you are illuminati, you know this is all true, and I want to tell you, Solomon, the man who wrote all your highest rituals, the highest illuminati of all when he subverted to lucifer, did you know that he REPENTED? Yes, the highest level of illuminati ever, repented and was forgiven. This is great hope for all you who think you have gone to far, whoever you are you are not at the level solomon was. He repented, and you can too.
This is the bomb that will save THOUSANDS of illuminati. The lie that you have gone to far to repent is a lie. Even if you your whole life sold your sole to the families of lucefer, even after you are 80 and were high priestess, and you know you did wrong, even then you can ask for forgivenss, and you will be saved.
awesome love of God. P.S. burning witches is an illuminati fear tactic to make you give up religion and be afraid of it. True christians do not burn anybody, neither did Jesus burn the prostitue, he forgave her. right?
so put away their lies, get a bible and ask for protection from Jesus and no spell can touch you while you search. promise. Many have done it, I know.

I know at least one here will listen, how do I know?

Isa 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

And it was placed here.

FULL PPROMISE \\\MEMORIZE THIS PLEASE:

Ezek 18:21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
Ezek 18:22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
Ezek 18:23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?
Ezek 18:24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.
Ezek 18:25 Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel; Is not my way equal? are not your ways unequal?
Ezek 18:26 When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die.
Ezek 18:27 Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.

Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

For God so loved the world, that he gave his ONLY BEGOTTEN son,, that whosoever believeth in him SHALL NOT PERISH, but have everlasting life! John 3:16.
Last edited by fullerine on Wed 22 Oct 2008, 20:51:16, edited 1 time in total.
fullerine
Peat
Peat

Unread postby IndigoMoon » Wed 22 Oct 2008, 20:50:48

I didn't know lizards had an organized religion. Learn something new everyday! [smilie=kermit.gif]
Live simply, love generously, care deeply, and speak kindly.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass;
It's about learning how to dance in the rain.
IndigoMoon
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby fullerine » Wed 22 Oct 2008, 20:55:57

Lizards are an invention of the illuminaty.

and they are faking lizards underground and flying over
so that we are to kill the lizards!

and then they say the christians are the lizards!

fHow flloish.

There are no lizards.
There are just lying luceferians trtying to finally once and for all make the world ticked off and kill all the christians for the last time.

The ufo's and lizards are psy ops agenda to strike fear into people so they will proclaim war on christianity.

No lizards, just lying serpents, evil spirits who warp peoples history and mind.

Ever see Franklin Delano Roosevelts letter ultra secret trying to convince his cabinet there are extra terrest5ials? all a plot from way back. go read FDR in the WAY OUT ZONE (moved there for some reason, it is real documented letter)

They tried to blame Romes burning on the christians and paul.

They can't run the world unless they remove the christians, because wherever a true christian is, their powers do not work.\

PROOF: Barack Obama. They got blindsided with yet another christian. Yes he has a good heart he is a real one. A man of peace.

They do NOT like him.

99% of christians look and act like demons they have all been infitrated. Listen to JOHN TODD on you tube, brief, in a nutshell.

actually the illuminati billionares are the snakes and lizards, ripping us off, but that is an allegory, not real lizards, just mentally cold and mean like lizards.
Last edited by fullerine on Wed 22 Oct 2008, 21:07:54, edited 1 time in total.
fullerine
Peat
Peat

Unread postby fullerine » Wed 22 Oct 2008, 21:05:11

Now what is the lesson from the war in Georgia?
That Governmentws are facades playing and posing to foment fear, but God overuled this one and crashed the Russian money supply to prevent yet another war... US can't afford another hot zone either.

Nothing we can do about it, nation shall rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, until the day of the son of man... really soon.
fullerine
Peat
Peat

Unread postby evgeny » Wed 22 Oct 2008, 22:11:08

fullerine wrote:Now what is the lesson from the war in Georgia?
That Governmentws are facades playing and posing to foment fear, but God overuled this one and crashed the Russian money supply to prevent yet another war... US can't afford another hot zone either.

Nothing we can do about it, nation shall rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, until the day of the son of man... really soon.

US can f..ck her self.US is nothing, just bunch of morons.
evgeny
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby xerces » Wed 22 Oct 2008, 23:07:18

Russia is not so invincible to Invaders..

The Vikings took over substantial parts of the country for centuries, and enslaved the local slavs. The Russian ethnicity got their names because they were the slaves of Vikings and Germanic peoples. In fact you can still see viking ethnic influence on modern Russians.

The Mongols crushed Russia and enslaved the entire population for 300 years. And they did this during the winter too. You can also still see Mongol ethnic influence on modern Russians. I come from a North East Asian background, and it's clear to me that most Slavic Russians are of mixed Eurasian stock.

The Chinese defeated Russia in the early 17th century and annexed most of Siberia for the next 200 years..

The British defeated Russia in the Crimean War in the 19th century and took Yalta, holding it for 40 years.

The trouble with some invaders is that they want the entire country at once. Russia can be taken down one bite at a time, it merely requires patience on the part of the aggressor.
http://www.survivingeconomiccollapse.net
xerces
Coal
Coal

Unread postby smallpoxgirl » Thu 23 Oct 2008, 00:29:51

Sorry. I was born in Georgia. For me the number one lesson from the Georgia war will always be "If you thought the war was bad, wait to you hear about reconstruction."
"We were standing on the edges
Of a thousand burning bridges
Sifting through the ashes every day
What we thought would never end
Now is nothing more than a memory
The way things were before
I lost my way" - OCMS
smallpoxgirl
Expert
Expert

Unread postby evgeny » Thu 23 Oct 2008, 00:39:32

The Russians: Who Are We?

We all, both the Russians and the Westerners, live in a virtual world of myths and stereotypes widely circulating within our societies regarding other nations, the neighbours' history, their mindset and intentions. This fancy world of delusions has been built up mainly by the mass media, then percieved through the prism of each nation's own historically determined world-view, and finally entagled with the specific national mindset in every given moment of history.

link

{Overlength quote reduced by SPG}
evgeny
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby evgeny » Thu 23 Oct 2008, 02:39:31

RUSSIAN BEAR WILL GROWL
THEN BITE DEADLY – IF PROVOKED

Well, what else did the West expect?
Any self-respecting bear will growl first as a sign to ward off attackers, then pounce and maul them deadly, if provoked sufficiently.

Remember the dire fate of Napoleon, Hitler, and all the other bloody murderous scum who dared to insult Holy Russia.

The Russian Bear is confident and proud and looking more for respect in international affairs rather than a fight. But we Russians are always ready to make mincemeat of any aggressor.

With 4,237 strategic Russian warheads, approximately 2,000-3,000 operational tactical warheads, and approximately 8,000-10,000 stockpiled strategic and tactical warheads Holy Russia is being remarkably well equipped to defend herself and her allies.

RUSSIA IS A SUPERPOWER – WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!
evgeny
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

PreviousNext

Return to Europe Discussion