Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Prophetic warning about Islam

For discussions of events and conditions not necessarily related to Peak Oil.

Re: Prophetic warning about Islam

Unread postby onlooker » Mon 28 Mar 2016, 18:47:15

So sorry Plant, I did not know that Cid was linking this passage and what that passage exactly stated. Well, then we sure have awoken a sleeping giant, in fact we have nourished and protected it. It being the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. My goodness one cannot right a more bizarre twist of fate for a movie script.
"We are mortal beings doomed to die
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby Plantagenet » Mon 28 Mar 2016, 19:00:45

Yup. You are right, onlooker, that the US has played a central role increasing the huge mess in the Middle East. The Islamic Republic of Iran used to be the Kingdom of Iran and a US client state before they went rogue, and the US is still close with Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Bush's invasion of Iraq has turned out to be unmitigated disaster, and Obama's dismissive "hands-off" attitude towards Syria and Iraq allowed the Caliphate to be born in Syria and then allowed them to invade Iraq and start their campaign of genocideal attacks on Yazidis, Christians and others.

Now we've got IS terrorists spreading to countries around the world, with IS or their affiliates now active in Yemen, Libya, Nigeria, Somalia, Afghanistan, and now Pakistan where they just blew up a playground filled with Christian children. I saw one tabulation showing there is about 1 significant terror attack happening somewhere in the world each week now.

This isn't good.

What Islamic State wants----the proposed new Caliphate
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby ralfy » Mon 28 Mar 2016, 21:52:26

"How the West Created the Islamic State"

http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/09/12/ ... mic-state/
ralfy
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude