Page added on February 24, 2019

Pak-India Nuclear War Can End World Population By 90%

Pak-India Nuclear War Can End World Population By 90% thumbnail

The US expert warned that other neighbouring countries would also have to face heavy losses in case of a nuclear war between India and Pakistan.

Islamabad (Pakistan Point News – 23rd February, 2019) The Pak-India war can reduce the world population by 90 per cent, a US expert has observed.

The US expert has made startling revelations in case a war breaks out between war mongering India and Pakistan.

India and Pakistan, besides being tensed neighbours, are nuclear powers as well.

The US expert while expressing his apprehension said that nuclear clouds from Pak-India war will be spread on the clouds within two weeks. The nuclear material will be present in the atmosphere by 30 to 50 miles. This can destroy the reaped crops in America due to cold.

The American expert said that in case of a war between the two countries, the US farmers will lose cotton, wheat and rice by 10 to 40 per cent for many years. Only 60 days of food will remain available for the whole world.

As a result of the war between two nuclear states, the crops will not grow due to Nuclear Winter. About 90 per cent of the population will die due to famine caused by this Nuclear Winter, eventually bringing an end to the human civilization.

The American expert added that the war nobody will be spared in the war, neither the countries that possess nuclear weapons nor the countries who have not participated in the war.

pakistanpoint.com

69 Comments on "Pak-India Nuclear War Can End World Population By 90%"

1. Kaiser Jeep on Sun, 24th Feb 2019 8:44 am

KAISER CREEP to the rescue!!!!

Following is an example of the advanced thinking found on PO forums, and should you disagree with the KAISER (aka Cesar, Emperor), you will be threatened with expulsion. According to Dumb and Dumber KAISER, the earth easily accommodate 10 or 20 or 30 BILLION human inhabitants because “things are changing at a slow and steady pace.” Naturally, KAISER DUMBFUCK would never attempt this garbage on this side.

“I have to say, I see no reason why we cannot survive and continue to survive for decades, or centuries, or indefinately, as things are changing at a slow and steady pace. It is possible that the ultimate carrying capacity of the planet is 10/20/30 billion humans. The oil peak when it happens will take decades to be felt, and is a disruption to energy-intensive lifestyles for the most part – and it will be decades before it is life threatening.

It seems most likely that human extinction may never happen. Very possibly the species that inherits the Earth may have human ancestry.”

2. Shortend on Sun, 24th Feb 2019 9:06 am

Don’t worry cockroaches, rats, and the like will provide plenty of nourishment for human survivors….right…

3. Cloggie on Sun, 24th Feb 2019 9:10 am

“Pak-India Nuclear War Can End World Population By 90%”

Almost sounds like a solution to a problem.

The English is wanting. Probably the idea is:

“Pak-India Nuclear War Can Reduce World Population By 90%”

4. Cloggie on Sun, 24th Feb 2019 9:32 am

Britain has a new climate:

“Kick back and enjoy FIVE days of sunshine! Britons are to bask in temperatures of 64F today with UK’s unseasonably warm spell set to last into next week”

“Food prices could rocket under No Deal, Michael Gove acknowledges, as the British Retail Consortium warns cheese and beef could become 30 per cent more expensive overnight”

Brexit-brinkmanship by Theresa May:

“Theresa May delays vote on Brexit deal by two weeks but says it’s ‘still within our grasp’ to leave EU with a deal by the end of March”

The strategy is clear and simple… gain as much time as possible and create a faits accomplis, as they say in Denmmark, shortly before the Brexit deadline.

The swallow-or-choke approach.

5. Cloggie on Sun, 24th Feb 2019 9:38 am

Cheaper almost every day:

300 Watt solar panel for 143,- euro in Holland:

Today the February yield from my modest 6 panels will be more than 6 kWh (record Summer yield is ca. 11 kWh).

6. Richard Guenette on Sun, 24th Feb 2019 10:17 am

Nobody will survive a nuclear war and the aftermaths. This is reality.

7. Davy on Sun, 24th Feb 2019 10:20 am

“Cheaper almost every day: 300 Watt solar panel for 143,- euro in Holland:”

I just purchased 6 x 305 Watt Hanwha Q.Peak-G4.1 Solar Panel $197 plus $1094 for pole mount and freight of $497. Total $2,750. I already have the charger, inverter, and circuits/wires.

8. Cloggie on Sun, 24th Feb 2019 10:29 am

Binge praying in Britain for (against?) Brexit:

The arch-bishop of Canterbury intends to pray for full five days for Britain, in the hope it somehow manages to survive Brexit.

It is difficult to overlook the anxiety with the good bishop.

9. fmr-paultard on Sun, 24th Feb 2019 1:25 pm

according to eurotard nukular weapons don’t exist. white supremacy is the way to go because they know the trooth. all yee bow to the great whites

10. NathanPhillipsAKAfmr-paultard on Sun, 24th Feb 2019 1:27 pm

he said nukular weapons is invention (ie. lie) of ((supertards)). didn’t make this up

11. Chrome Mags on Sun, 24th Feb 2019 3:31 pm

“The nuclear material will be present in the atmosphere by 30 to 50 miles.”

That’s from the text of the posted article, but what does it mean besides poor English.

12. makati1 on Sun, 24th Feb 2019 5:09 pm

“The American expert said…” well that tells you the spin. Fearmongering by the usual American propaganda bullshit.

I have been following this on other sites where the fear by the US that India and PAk will mend their differences and move forward with China’s new Silk Road. THAT is the real fear.

Also, a nuclear winter is not likely from a few small nukes in one small spot on the map. After all, we have exploded over two thousand since 1945. No? Watch and learn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY “A Time-Lapse Map of Every Nuclear Explosion Since 1945” 15 minutes.

13. Davy on Sun, 24th Feb 2019 5:59 pm

“I have been following this on other sites where the fear by the US that India and PAk will mend their differences and move forward with China’s new Silk Road. THAT is the real fear”

nonsense makato, they issues are very deep and the lame BRI is way low on the issue list for these two countries.

14. onlooker on Sun, 24th Feb 2019 6:33 pm

“Behold, I am becomth Death, the Destroyer of worlds”

15. Davy on Sun, 24th Feb 2019 6:38 pm

“Forget Jussie Smollet, Here Are the Real False Flags”

“The week’s biggest suspected false flag was the bombing in Pulwama, Kashmir. This one may start a nuclear war. Over 40 Indian soldiers were killed in an attack attributed to an angry young Kashmiri suicide bomber supposedly backed by Pakistani intelligence. More likely it was an Indo-Zionist false flag designed to demonize Pakistan and rally Indians behind Pakistan-hating Modi, who is about to launch his re-election campaign. The first clue is the timing: Pakistan has nothing to gain by heightening tensions now. Recently elected pro-9/11-truth Prime Minister Imran Khan is desperately seeking money to revitalize his country’s crumbling economy. The Pulwama attack is terrible PR for Pakistan as it proffers its global begging bowl. But it’s perfect PR for Modi’s campaign launch. And as Sabtain Ahmed Dar writes: “Modi’s framing of Pakistan as a terrorist state on the visit of Saudi crown prince Muhammad Bin Salman cunningly and subliminally (seeks) an advantage in its foreign policy with Iran by checkmating and framing both the Saudis and Pakistanis at the same time.”

16. makati1 on Sun, 24th Feb 2019 7:42 pm

Davy, and your sources for “… they issues are very deep and the lame BRI is way low on the issue list for these two countries.”?

First, correct English would make your comment more intelligent.

Second, where are your references to back up your assertions?

Pakistan is jumping on the BRI project as it will become an important crossroads in South Asia. ($$$) This “dispute” has been ongoing since 1947. It is NOT going to erupt into a nuclear war.

I say again, I doubt that nukes will fly as both countries are more intelligent than the US and realize there would be no winners. The US needs to get out of other countries business. That is why I hope the US goes down fast and hard. Close those 800 plus US terrorist camps called “bases” and fix America’s infrastructure. Tomorrow would be ok.

17. The Unz Review on Sun, 24th Feb 2019 8:15 pm

Dear dumbass Davy,

“Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)”
    “Can I republish the articles on this website?”

18. FuelShortageComingYouAreDeadLoser on Sun, 24th Feb 2019 11:17 pm

I see no problems with a war between two shit skin. Whites people are the ones in dangers of extinction not the brown shit skin.

We Whites people should do our best to create as much as possible hatred between Pak and Indian so they kill each other.

As for nuclear, what are the size of the bombs, will the radiation reach Europe and Whites nations. If not go for it

19. FuelShortageComingYouAreDeadLoser on Sun, 24th Feb 2019 11:39 pm

Whites are not the problems. The shit skin are the problem and need to be exterminated. They are too primitives and useless

The negative impact of environmental degradation is not new to Bududa. The district has been hit by a series of landslides, with the most deadly occurring in June 2012 and October 2018. A high fertility rate, coupled with the low uptake of family planning has led to cultivation on every available piece of land, including the deadly slopes.

20. makati1 on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 12:18 am

Fuel, yes, the radioactive dust would reach the US in a few days max. It would then continue on to Europe and the ME and back around again…

Take a look at the Jet Stream today: (Red air flow)

The Jet Stream will carry any EU, Russian, ME, PAK/India, Chinese, nuke dust to the US and the West. This is true most of the year.

21. Go Speed Racer on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 12:27 am

I’m moving to the northern part of Montana.
    Buy a house with a big basement.
    Load it up with guns, ammo, and a 25 year
    freeze-dried food supply.

There wont be much fallout there. Just to be
    sure I will also have a great big bomb
    shelter with a World War 2 submarine hatch.
    And a periscope.

Thank God we are Making America Great Again.

22. Go Speed Racer on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 12:31 am

Yo Nathan Philips,
    Thinking that U spelled “Nukular” all wrong.

The correct spelling is “Nukalur”.

4 out of 5 Trump voters in the fly-over
    states agree. Also Geo Bush Jr. agrees.

Yo Makita we cannot close the 800 USA
    Terrorist incarceration bases.
    That’s where the people will be imprisoned,
    who didn’t vote for Trump 2020.

23. makati1 on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 12:53 am

LOL Nice! Yep, it’s Trump reloaded or…??? I haven’t voted for over 20 years but I may make an exception in 2020. Trump For Fuehrer! Oops! I mean Prez. ^_^

24. NathanPhillipsAKAfmr-paultard on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 1:05 am

makato/aswange
    duterte the cannibal gona kill u bro

25. makati1 on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 2:50 am

Insanity run in your family tard? LMAO!

26. Davy on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 4:47 am

“India is trying to straddle the fence between China and the US and is going to fail in both areas. If it misses the BRI project, it will be isolated just like the US is becoming.”
    makato, India is a SEA power it does not need to straddle a fence. The US and China need to court them.

“Pakistan is jumping on the BRI project as it will become an important crossroads in South Asia.”
    The Pakistan portion of the BRI project is already in trouble.

This “dispute” has been ongoing since 1947. It is NOT going to erupt into a nuclear war.”
    AH, who are you to know for sure?

27. Juanp sock puppet on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 4:52 am

“The Unz Review on Sun, 24th Feb 2019 8:15 pm Dear dumbass Davy, “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)” “Can I republish the articles on this website?” “The articles and columns that appear here are under legal copyright and the authors or their representatives have merely granted The Unz Review the right to publish them. The underlying copyrights are still controlled by the existing holders, and only they can authorize republication elsewhere.“

Dirty juanpee, it amazes me the lengths you go with your obsessions with me. This is something the rest of the board hates except makato and anon. The amount of time and effort that could go into legitimate comments.

28. Davy on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 4:55 am

“You might note that it rarely comes near the Philippines and does not cross into the countries south of the equator. At this time of the year, the lower winds over the Ps, flow west towards India and PAK. But, safety is relative.”

makato, you won’t be safe because the p’s will not be able to feed itself and the population will turn on itself. You are 2 hrs from 20MIL people. That is some bad shit. Good luck with that. Besides your pusing 80 and don’t have much time anyway.

29. Timmothy Blaine on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 7:14 am

Is “Davy” a computer bot? It appears to me quite likely. I’m relatively new to PO.com and curious if anyone else arrived at a similar conclusion.

30. TimmothyBlaine dirtyuanP sock puppet on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 7:34 am

Dirty juanpee, stop it the the sock puppets already. Everyone knows Timothy Blaine is you. You are ruining the board with your stupid sock-puppet games. You should go back where you came from and leave the rest of us to debate the real issues without your stupid noise.

31. juanP sock puppet on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 7:42 am

Timmothy Blaine on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 7:14 am
    TimmothyBlaine dirtyuanP sock puppet on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 7:34 am

Lol, the dumb fuck does not know how to attack intelligent postings. FUCK OFF illegal alien Miami Beach playboy fuck nut. Fuck the whore that bore you.

32. The Real JuanP on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 7:43 am

JuanP on Thu, 30th Jun 2016 4:56 pm
    I think I could use my antisocial, psychopathic, sociopathic skills to convince people to vote for Trump. I can be very convincing when I want and I am excellent at manipulating people.
    JuanP on Sun, 30th Aug 2015 5:40 am
    …then you simply have a higher opinion of humans than I do. But what can I do? I am after all an admitted antisocial misanthrope. I just think most people suck!
    JuanP on Fri, 12th Aug 2016 10:58 am
    I stopped caring about humanity’s future a long time ago once I realized it was a waste of my time and energy. Now I think that it would be best for life on Earth if we ceased to exist as a species.
    JuanP on Wed, 14th Sep 2016 9:59 pm
    I struggle with the fact that I belong to the same species; I find myself emotionally and intellectually incapable of accepting the fact. That is why I consider myself a sui generis individual rather than a human animal.
    JuanP on Sun, 26th Jun 2016 12:22 am
    As far as I am concerned human beings are a bunch of arrogant and retarded ignorant fools and they deserve what’s coming. Call me selfish if you want, I don’t give a fuck!
    JuanP on Fri, 15th May 2015 11:21 am
    I did therapy for over a decade and most of it was a waste, but I had one therapist for a year who understood my issues and that helped, though I am still thoroughly screwed up.
    JuanP on Tue, 22nd Dec 2015 6:57 am
    They make me smile and happy and give me a brief respite from my cronic and acute depression.
    JuanP on Sun, 17th Aug 2014 8:19 pm
    I have suffered from cronic and acute clinical depression for most of my life, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
    JuanP on Mon, 23rd May 2016 8:53 am
    I was just telling my wife yesterday that I would very willingly give my arms, legs, tongue, eyes, ears, nuts, and dick to experience life like normal people do for just one hour to know what it feels like. I have been a seriously depressed realist since I have a memory. My first memory of my life is of leaning against a tree alone in my kindergarten’s playground looking at all the other kids playing, thinking how stupid their behavior was, and wondering why I wasn’t like them. I basically don’t interact with normal people anymore. They have nothing to offer me and I don’t want to give them anything.

I am back, bitches! I just got back from a surfing vacation in Costa Rica. I am recharged and refreshed, and ready to continue fucking with the Exceptionalist and his multiple personalities for the foreseeable future.

33. Davy on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 7:58 am

I really do see JuanP everywhere. I see JuanP when I look in the mirror. I see JuanP in my dreams. I fantasize about JuanP when blowing hairy truckers. Every PO.com comment is JuanP. JuanP-JuanP0JaunP!!!!!!!

I will not allow JuanP to make me paranoid!!!!

34. Timmothy Blaine on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 8:03 am

The above commentary is evidence enough “Davy” is a computer generated bot, albeit a misprogrammed bot coded with lunacy.

35. Cowardly JuanP sock puppet on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 8:19 am

Timmothy Blaine on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 8:03 am

The above comment is evidence that JuanP is a disgusting sock puppeteer who has been destroying the forum with his mental illness since July. Get help you lunatic

36. JuanP identity theft on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 8:21 am

Not Davy

Davy on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 7:58 am

37. Antius on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 8:41 am

Anything that dumps shit loads of dust into the atmosphere would have negative impacts on crop growth for years to come. There are lots of things that could do this. Nuclear war, a major volcanic eruption, asteroid impact, etc. Without at least a year of stored food, large parts of humanity are in a precarious position.

38. Cowardly Davy Sock Puppet Postings on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 9:21 am

Timmothy Blaine on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 7:14 am

TimmothyBlaine dirtyuanP sock puppet on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 7:34 am

juanP sock puppet on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 7:42 am

The Real JuanP on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 7:43 am

Timmothy Blaine on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 8:03 am

Cowardly JuanP sock puppet on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 8:19 am

39. Mitch on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 9:27 am

Hey Timmothy,

Welcome aboard, friend. I have been here a bit longer and I concur with your analysis that Davy or at least some of Davy’s postings are being done through a computer generated program. I think so due to the repetitive commentary and fixation with JuanP, although this is also a sure sign of severe autism.

In summary, I believe Davy is part computer bot and part highly autistic person.

40. Jealous JuanP sock activity on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 9:45 am

Stupid redundant JuanP sock puppets

Cowardly Davy Sock Puppet Postings on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 9:21 am

Mitch on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 9:27 am

JuanP. Why are you so jealous? Lol. Could it be you are dumb GED educated playboy?

41. deadly on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 10:25 am

You can practice your nuclear detonations in any spot on earth right here: Secrecy Map

Gotta get ‘er done, bomb everything for forty days and forty nights.

Bomb the humans into submission, all of them.

Humans suck, so they deserve to die, all of them.

42. deadly on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 10:26 am

43. george on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 2:03 pm

Does this mean the price of Earl Grey Tea is going up ?

44. Pete Bauer on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 6:55 pm

While India has a secular state with a national holiday for christmas and ramadan, Pakistan is a islamic religious state where islamic terrorism is state sponsored.

They took money from USA to find Osama Bin Laden, but sheltered and protected him until the navy seals took that snake on 2011-05-02. If Iran had sheltered that terrorist, USA should have levied sanctions the very next day, but pakistan is tolerated for some curious reason.

45. Davy on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 10:55 pm

I have documented a comprehensive list of all dirtyJuanpee’s sock puppets. Once I have compiled the list from my extensive documentation database, I intend to publish it here. When my report is made available, it will detail to the world the stupid games of the dirty libtard immigrant known as Jaunpee, and I will be 100% vindicated. I will also be proven right, once again, though that goes without saying.

You can create all the dirty socks you like juanpee, but it will not matter as I have been documenting all of them.

46. Davy on Mon, 25th Feb 2019 11:36 pm

@ The Real JuanP,

I wish I could be as honest with myself as you are, but that would require an IQ above the average chimpanzee.

I hate you for that shit.

DEPORT DIRTY SCUMBAG MIAMI PLAYBOY JUANPEE!

47. makati1 on Tue, 26th Feb 2019 12:17 am

Davy, documenting all of what? As if it matters or anyone gives a shit what you do.

I can make a list of all the idiots in the world, but that does not change anything. You talk as if you actually could do something.

Delusional Davy, proving his name. LMAO! !

48. makati1 on Tue, 26th Feb 2019 12:19 am

BTW Davy, if that is your post at 10:55pm, aren’t you way past your bed time?

49. freak on Tue, 26th Feb 2019 1:55 am