Page added on October 30, 2019

‘Mission creep’: US to block Russian, Syrian forces from vast oil fields

‘Mission creep’: US to block Russian, Syrian forces from vast oil fields thumbnail

The U.S. mission in Syria has morphed far beyond counterterrorism operations and now puts American forces in a position where they could battle Russian troops for control of Syrian oil.

A day after President Trump announced a successful raid that resulted in the death of Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, Pentagon officials said the fight against the terrorist group is far from over, and they stressed that the military will continue searching out ISIS leaders across Syria.

They also confirmed a major shift in the broader U.S. strategy inside the war-torn country, one that analysts say represents a dangerous example of “mission creep” away from the initial American goal in Syria to defeat ISIS. Despite Mr. Trump’s efforts to pull American forces from a “forever war” in Syria, Pentagon leaders said the mission to protect vital oil fields from ISIS has expanded and now includes a directive to keep anyone — including the Russian military and Syrian dictator Bashar Assad’s forces — away from the energy reserves.

The new policy sets up the potential for American troops to clash with Russian forces for control of the strategically vital area. At a Pentagon press conference Monday, Defense Secretary Mark T. Esper was asked whether an element of the plan to redeploy U.S. personnel to the oil fields includes keeping the resource out of the hands of Russians or Syrian forces.

“The short answer is yes, it presently does,” Mr. Esper said. “We want to make sure the [Syrian Democratic Forces] has access to the resources in order to guard the prisons, in order to arm their own troops, in order to assist us with the defeat of ISIS.”

Although the prospect of a U.S.-Russian fight in northeastern Syria seems unlikely, the fact that the Trump administration would open the door to such a scenario is deeply concerning, analysts said.

“It’s highly dangerous to conduct foreign policy like this,” said Bill Roggio, a senior fellow at the Washington think tank Foundation for Defense of Democracies who tracks counterterrorism operations extensively. “It puts us at risk of … potentially butting heads with the Russians. That’s a concern. It should be a concern for everyone. And we shouldn’t make decisions like this lightly.

“That is the very definition of mission creep,” he added.

Military officials confirmed that U.S. troops have begun their mission to protect Syria’s vital oil region, which at its peak produced nearly 400,000 barrels a day, according to Oilprice.com. That production has dropped significantly during Syria’s civil war.

“We’re keeping the oil — remember that,” Mr. Trump said during a speech Monday to police chiefs in Chicago. “I’ve always said that: ‘Keep the oil.’ We want to keep the oil. $45 million a month? Keep the oil. We’ve secured the oil.”

It’s not clear how many American forces will be stationed in northeastern Syria to guard the oil and how long they will remain there. Mr. Esper said he expects the force to be smaller than the roughly 2,000 troops who were in Syria until just weeks ago.

“At the end of the day, my expectation is it’ll be fewer than what we had before and they’ll be going home,” he said.

The president this month ordered all American forces out of northern Syria ahead of a Turkish military offensive against the U.S.-backed, Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), a key U.S. ally in the fight against ISIS. The administration ultimately brokered a cease-fire between the two sides, and the deal opened the door to an increased Russian military presence inside Syria.

Russian forces are now conducting patrols along the Syria-Turkey border.

After ordering the withdrawal, Mr. Trump adjusted course and said the U.S. would guard Syria’s oil reserves to keep the crude out of the hands of ISIS, which has relied on oil revenue to fund its terrorist operations across the Middle East and Africa. The president also has talked openly about making a deal with major U.S. energy companies to ramp up Syrian oil production.

Military officials seemed to downplay the notion of a clash with Russia over Syrian fuel. They said the primary mission will be to prevent ISIS from using the oil to fund a resurgence after al-Baghdadi’s demise.

“They get a lot of their revenues from that. We are still committed to the counter-ISIS campaign,” Gen. Mark A. Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told reporters.

Moscow has condemned the effort to wall off Syria’s valuable oil reserves. Officials said the U.S. has no right to the fuel and that it belongs to Mr. Assad’s government. Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov said Saturday that the U.S. policy amounts to “international state banditism,” as quoted by Russia’s Sputnik news agency.

Meanwhile, U.S. military leaders said the death of al-Baghdadi does not end the American-led mission against ISIS.

“Our mission in Syria today remains the same as it was when we first began operations in 2014: to enable the enduring defeat of ISIS,” Mr. Esper said. “Baghdadi’s death will not rid the world of terrorism or end the ongoing conflict in Syria.”

Analysts say the Islamic State has surely made plans to install a successor to al-Baghdadi, who oversaw the group’s rise into a religious “caliphate” that at its peak controlled huge swaths of Iraq and Syria. The U.S. this year declared victory over that physical caliphate, though the ISIS ideology remains alive and well, with “provinces” of support through the Middle East, Africa and Asia.

Analysts also say the group likely will try to mount attacks against U.S. or European targets in an attempt to prove it has not been fully defeated.

“The most obvious way the Islamic State can show it’s still relevant is to conduct an attack somewhere in the West. Ideally, [from their perspective,] it would conduct an attack in the United States,” Mr. Roggio said. “These guys stay in the game until they’re dead.”

washington times

185 Comments on "‘Mission creep’: US to block Russian, Syrian forces from vast oil fields"

1. supremacist muzzies jerk on Thu, 31st Oct 2019 10:15 pm

Supertard THANK you for exceeding the goal of my project
    I have new campaign to me peace or that is to say
    Please joint hands to send Nixon to China

2. Davy on Thu, 31st Oct 2019 11:24 pm

“I’m 75, not 80. Yuge difference.”

All right makato, I’m starting to clue in now. I’m only a decade and a half behind you. To put shit in perspective 9/11 was over 18 years ago. fifteen years is not a big difference. I’m on my way out too. I should lurn how to respect that. But I won’t, cus I’m a dumbass. You no what they say. You can’t fix dumbasses. Specially mental retard dumbasses like me.

3. JuanP ID theft and socks on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 4:45 am

This is from stupid last night. Do you see anything remotely intelligent? Right, this has been going on 18 months. That explains the 3rd worlder perfectly

Davy said “I’m 75, not 80. Yuge difference.” All…

supremacist muzzies jerk said Supertard THANK you for exceeding the goal of my p…

supremacist muzzies jerk said DerHundistLos on Thu, 31st Oct 2019 8:20 pm Der I…

Davy said Excluding my ID Theft and Sock Puppetry, I am spen…

Davy said Oh yeh, IMA. Nobody is here to take my arm cause e..

4. Davy on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 4:50 am

“Davy, math challenged? I’m 75, not 80. Yuge difference.”

makato, who cares, besides this is the internet so who knows with a braggart like you. In your digital PO dot com case you are almost 80 and losing your mojo daily. You can’t keep people are dates straight.

5. Davy on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 6:07 am

Come to think of it makato. You could be a thirty something woman for all I know. Living in Poland. I take this stuff far to serious like. I need to get a life.

6. JuanP ID theft on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 6:12 am

morning, stupid, you get up to be mindless another lunatic day? LMFAO You have been doing this 2 years. That is some seriously hurt widdle feelings.

Davy said Come to think of it makato. You could be a thirty…

7. Davy on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 6:15 am

Oops, sorry y’all. I meant to say, ‘You can’t keep people OR dates straight.’ I’ve lost my mojo AND my spell chekker.

8. Davy on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 6:34 am

“Having been largely absent from this board for months until last week, I see that the Davy freak show continues to account for most of the comments. The moron talks a lot but says virtually nothing.” ~~Antius~~

Fuck you antius. I have offered the freak JuanP a deal. Ignore me I will ignore him. You in fact support him by attacking me. I am the one being trolled daily with ID theft and hostile socks. If the day starts out and I am not attacked then I am here less and do not attack. So fuck you and your whining and support of this nasty activity. You are behaving just how JuanP wants people to. He wants you to attack me and give him cover. Go whine about white death on an extremist right wing site where you belong. Take Cloggo with you. The both of you are the embodiment of disgustingness of white decline. I am here to stay and will not be censored by a lunatic.

9. Essence of Skum on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 6:38 am

Davy said, “I take this stuff far to serious like. I need to get a life.”

No kidding, but when you’re a spoiled rotten trust fund baby who has never worked an honest day in his entire life, PO.com is all that the Skum has. Would you be inclined to have a close, warm friendship with the freak?

10. Davy on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 6:39 am

That JuanP feller sure has a lot of control over y’all. At least I think he’s a feller. Y’all can never be sure these days.

11. The REAL Antius on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 6:39 am

Antius on Thu, 31st Oct 2019 4:00 pm

“Having been largely absent from this board for months, I see that the Davy freak show continues to account for most of the comments. The moron talks a lot but says virtually nothing.”

Didn’t post the above. Sounds like the Mobster Judenrat has too much time on his hands. Maybe you should help your mummy with the housework. She must be really proud of you spending all day playing games on the computer.

12. Essence of Stupid on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 6:42 am

JuanP said, “I take this stuff far to serious like. I need to get a life.”

No kidding, but when you’re a spoiled rotten In a Miami Beach condo living off a stipend from daddy who has never worked an honest day in his entire life, PO.com is all that I have. I have mental health issues so I cyber stalk and bully. Would you be inclined to have a close, warm friendship with the freak?

13. Davy Sock on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 6:43 am

The REAL Antius on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 6:39 am

14. JuanP on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 6:45 am

That Davy feller sure has a lot of control over y’all. At least I think he’s a feller. Y’all can never be sure these days. I have been emotionally triggered for 2 years now. Does anyone know another lunatic that can keep up daily, redundant, and mindless comments going for 2 years. I can’t help it I am a 3rd worlder from South America that is just plain stupid

15. JuanP sock on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 6:45 am

Davy Sock on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 6:43 am

The REAL Antius on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 6:39 am

16. Davy on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 6:51 am

Your right JuanP. I’m not a feller. I’m a 12 year old girl.

17. Davy on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 7:05 am

“Does anyone know another lunatic that can keep up daily, redundant, and mindless comments going for 2 years.”

I’ve been doing that for a lot longer then 2 years JuanP.

18. JuanP on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 7:07 am

This is the time frame when I started my mindless decent into personality disorder. this was about the time my wife left me and my life fell apart.

19. Davy on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 7:29 am

“Thank God For The Deep State”: Intel Traitors Admit They Want To “Take Out” Trump”
    https://tinyurl.com/y45pwmp4 summit news

Two former intelligence heads bragged about how the deep state is engaged in a coup to remove President Trump Thursday, with one even praising God for the existence of the deep state. During an interview with Margaret Brennan of CSPAN, former CIA head John McLaughlin along with his successor John Brennan both basically admitted that there is a secretive cabal of people within US intelligence who are trying to ‘take Trump out’. “Thank God for the ‘Deep State,’” McLaughlin crowed as liberals in the crowd cheered. “With all of the people who knew what was going on here, it took an intelligence officer to step forward and say something about it, which was the trigger that then unleashed everything else,” McLaughlin said, referring to the unnamed ‘whistleblower’, who it seems worked for Obama, Biden And Brennan. The White House “whistleblower” is Eric Ciaramella. – Registered Democrat – Worked for Obama – Worked with Joe Biden – Worked for CIA Director John Brennan – Vocal critic of Trump – Helped initiate the Russia “collusion” investigation hoax https://t.co/4rSdvIvkyZ — Benny (@bennyjohnson) October 30, 2019 Brennan lecturing anyone about telling the truth is also a complete joke, given that he publicly lied to Congress without any repercussions. Americans reacted in droves to these intel slugs laughing about trying to remove Trump: I’m old enough to remember being told the Deep State was just a “right-wing conspiracy theory”. Funny, because that’s exactly what they call what’s about to be reported by the IG and prosecuted by the DOJ…..I’m old enough to remember when talk of a “deep state” was ridiculed as a conspiracy theory. Good to know is finally being confirmed…There’s no attempt to even hide it…They really believe in their own BS. The CIA has slipped so low it’s hard to recognize…We pay unelected bureaucrats to subvert the democratically elected leader of the country?…Our betters are protecting us. Thank you sir, may I please have another…This is not what a democracy does, the mandate of the voters is what counts, not what the “deep state” wants, Hoover style, changes are made at the ballot box, Shame on you…This is not what a democracy does, the mandate of the voters is what counts, not what the “deep state” wants, Hoover style, changes are made at the ballot box, Shame on you…The Higher Call? “A Higher Loyalty” – the trend is clear. Convincing yourself you are righteous in your collective subversion for the “Sake of a Nation”. Basically the same thing Neocons tell themselves almost everyday…Unbelievable! This should disturb every single American. The Deep State has an ugly plan for all of us, if we don’t stand up to their corruption! They will turn their back on everyone that’s not part of their team. Scary times. …

20. JuanP on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 7:55 am

21. LMFAO on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 8:04 am

“I am a moron who spends his days harassing a mentally ill US farm hick on a website that few people have ever heard of. The farm hick and I shit the board up with endless superfluous comments so that it is ruined for everyone else.”

We are proud of you JuanP. That is a heroic endeavor if we ever heard of one. It is amazing us that you have done this now for 2 years. It must be incredibly difficult to get up every day and do mindless cyber stalking with low IQ comments all day long into the late night. Keep up the good work, champ!! Double LOL!

22. Davy on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 8:06 am

Davy, you are quite the tired old queen, aren’t you?

Please let us know when you have real news to report, not right-wing conspiracy gossip. Most readers know the difference, Skum. That’s why you post from obscure websites no normal person has heard of except the hardcore freaks like DavySkum.

https://tinyurl.com/y45pwmp4 summit news

23. Davy on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 8:08 am

JuanP, I saved that one to my notes. It feels great denying your censorship. I am glad you are mentally ill from a 2 year trigger. Your dysfunctional personality has hit rock bottom. VICTORY!!!

#LAUGH@STUPID#

24. LMFAO on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 8:10 am

“We are proud of you JuanP. That is a heroic endeavor if we ever heard of one. It is amazing us that you have done this now for 2 years.”

Thank you and I’m proud as well. So long as DavySkum is here bullying and harassing posters, I will always be present as well moderating and neutering his filth.

25. Davy on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 8:10 am

“Here’s one from…get ready…. summit news….how about moon of alabama? We haven’t heard from the moonies lately.”

JuanP, I have not seen anything out of you proving those conversations did not happen.

#JUANPEEINGONHIMSELF#

26. Davy on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 8:33 am

“Pelosi Begins “Political Death March” As Impeachment Resolution Offers Few Answers”
    https://tinyurl.com/y33g5h9w zero hedge

“Nancy Pelosi has done it. Without a single Republican vote, the Democratic leader has passed a resolution endorsing her impeachment inquest and setting forth rules and a loose timetable allowing it to proceed in an even more public fashion…Whatever progress impeachment has made in terms of public opinion, Pelosi better prepare to lose it. Because, as Bloomberg points out, the impeachment inquiry has burst into public view. In a few weeks, public hearings will begin, and although the Dems promised the White House that Trump’s legal team would be allowed to participate, it turns they won’t be allowed to cross examine witnesses until the next round, which will be handled by the Judiciary Committee. And even then, the Dems will have a veto over any witnesses the Republicans wish to call. Trump has been mostly shut out of the process so far, but his persistent criticisms of the Witch Hunt have still been effective, and that’s unlikely to change. House Democrats, have been careful not to divulge their strategy, but some elements are coming into focus. By allowing Trump’s legal team to participate in the second, highly public, half of the pre-impeachment hearings, they’ve created a venue that could possibly lead to Trump testifying publicly. Or at least they set it up so that they could criticize Trump if he refuses. It’s worth noting that the way this has all been set up, it’s almost as if the leadership assumes impeachment will fail, but has decided that the political boost they might gain by bashing Trump is worth the effort, according to the New York Times. As one politico who spoke to the NYT reportedly said, it appears both sides have begun a “political death march” until the next election. For the Dems, that means allowing the newly reinvigorated far-left base to take the reins, at the risk of undermining the moderates who still vote in vast numbers across the US.”

27. supremacist muzzies jerk on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 8:35 am

dear supertard, please help send nixon to china

28. Sissyfuss on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 8:48 am

Davy, I don’t think Pelosi believes she can get the Drumphster impeached what with the Repugs Berlin Wall in the Senate. She just wants to reveal as many slime trails of the Slugster as possible before the next tribunal aka the election. Problem is she’s trying to educate the deplorables that refuse to be educated. The 50-50 split grows more sharply delineated daily.

29. supremacist muzzies jerk on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 8:54 am

Sissyfuss on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 8:48 am
    Supertard please help send nixon to china
    I note the tard level is high on both sides. I wouldn’t call AOC the height of enlightenment

30. supremacist muzzies jerk on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 8:57 am

Certainly one wouldn’t run to somalian muzzie FGM NASTY for an education on anything worthwhile for building a complex society like America. That’s why somaliland is s*hole.

31. Duncan Idaho on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 10:00 am

The Fat Boy will not be impeached by the Senate.

32. supremacist muzzies jerk on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 10:29 am

dear duncan i promoted you to supertard.
    i respectfully disagree that supertard trump is fat. he’s ok for an old man who eat everything he wants. i promoted him becuase he used colorful laguage (muzzie died like a dog). long legged mack daddy didn’t do it because he wanted to maintain the veneer of educated harvard elite. watch video of him by supertard pastor manning.
    congratulations on your appointment. you’re known as “the bleeding lib”. dead muzzie baghdady is known as “the believer”
    supertard little big brother joe is known as “the lover” of muzzies

33. supremacist muzzies jerk on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 10:40 am

Long legged mack daddy pimped white women and black women
    Supertard pastor manning said

34. Cloggie on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 10:49 am

Dems on an electoral suicide mission:

35. Dredd on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 11:02 am

supremacist muzzies jerk,

I wrote:

“The U.S. War Crimes Act of 1996 also made it punishable under U.S. law to commit a “grave breach” of any of the Geneva conventions “whether inside or outside the United States.” (War Crime)”

Usaid blah blah blah whine blah blau

Any war crime like that is also an American crime.

Criminals like yourself commit crimes because they are ignorant of what constitutes a crime.

Supremacists are insecure wannabees.

36. supremacist muzzies jerk on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 11:36 am

Thank you supertard dredd for the muzzie lovin’ education. The law according to you is pervasive because libs like you are wannabe god. You should be for destroying whitey supertard 4th amend and get rid of 1st and 2nd too. Your law is lawless.
    Muzzie have angels on their shoulders to enforce their laws.
    Under the circumstances the law is enforceable only on the basis of muzzie love. It was put on trial with milosevic

37. Woke Juan on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 11:43 am

Wow, stupid is active today

supremacist muzzies jerk said Thank you supertard dredd for the muzzie lovinR…

supremacist muzzies jerk said Long legged mack daddy pimped white women and blac…

supremacist muzzies jerk said dear duncan i promoted you to supertard. i respect…

supremacist muzzies jerk said Certainly one wouldn’t run to somalian muzzi…

supremacist muzzies jerk said Sissyfuss on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 8:48 am Supertard p…

supremacist muzzies jerk said dear supertard, please help send nixon to china

38. Davy on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 11:47 am

Because we know that is something she would and could do:
    “Trevor Noah Asks Hillary: “How Did You Kill Jeffrey Epstein?”
    https://tinyurl.com/y24spmjh zero hedge

“In what was oh-so-transparently aimed a debunking a so-called “right-wing-conspiracy,” Daily Show host Trevor Noah jokingly asked, during an interview with Hillary and Chelsea Clinton on Thursday, “How did you kill Jeffery Epstein?” “I have to ask you a question that has been plaguing me for a while: How did you kill Jeffrey Epstein?” asked Noah to laughter from the New York studio audience. “Because you’re not in power, but you have all the power. I really need to understand how you do what you do, because you seem to be behind everything nefarious, and yet you do not use it to become president.”

39. full woke supremacist muzzies jerk maximum newspeak on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 12:27 pm

I appoint nancy Pelosi supertard. Her title is “the player”
    She’s there to perform lip service to muzzie FGM NASTY and squad. She also makes libs happy
    Supertard trump (muzzie died like a dog) is not going anywhere

40. Davy on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 1:31 pm

That’s fucked! LOL. This doesn’t get much better. Dumbs are great entertainment:

“Trump-Ukraine Whistleblower Suddenly Won’t Testify; Lawyers Break Off Negotiations Amid New Revelations”
    https://tinyurl.com/y4hsgyc7 zero hedge

“A CIA officer who filed a second-hand whistleblower complaint against President Trump has gotten cold feet about testifying after revelations emerged that he worked with Joe Biden, former CIA Director John Brennan, and a DNC operative who sought dirt on President Trump from officials in Ukraine’s former government. According to the Washington Examiner, discussions with the whistleblower – revealed by RealClearInvestigations as 33-year-old Eric Ciaramella have been halted, “and there is no discussion of testimony from a second whistleblower, who supported the first’s claims.” Ciaramella complained that President Trump abused his office when he asked Ukraine to investigate corruption allegations against Joe Biden and his son Hunter, as well as claims related to pro-Clinton election interference and DNC hacking in 2016…In other words, House Democrats are about to impeach President Trump over a second-hand whistleblower complaint by a partisan CIA officer, and neither he nor his source will actually testify about it (for now…)… In September, House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam Schiff, who lied about contacts with Ciaramella (and hired two Ciaramella associates as staffers) said that the whistleblower “would like to speak to our committee.”… Meanwhile, once the House impeaches Trump – which it most certainly will – the tables will turn in the Senate, which will hold a mandatory trial. Not only will the GOP-Senators controlling the proceedings be able to subpoena documents and other evidence, they’ll be able to compel Ciaramella, the Bidens, Chalupa and any other witnesses they desire as we head into the 2020 US election. Nancy Pelosi saw this coming and caved to her party anyway. There isn’t enough popcorn in the world for what’s coming.”

41. full on woke supremacist muzzies jerk maximum newspeak on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 2:34 pm

Davy on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 1:31 pm

Supertard you use colorful language therefore I appointed you double supertard.

Congtations . Double supertard only awarded every 400 years

42. full on woke supremacist muzzies jerk maximum newspeak on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 2:40 pm

I welcome the new supertard overlords who dispense colorful language liberally. In contrast crypto muzzie long legged mack daddy didn’t used it. Supertard pastor manning noted this.
    The idea to use high English is to lock tards out of conversation and from life

43. Cloggie on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 3:03 pm

“How the far-right rebranded Germany’s peaceful revolution”

Note that “far-right” for the US empire means having issues with handing the keys of your country over to ever larger groups of hostile third worlders.

44. Cloggie on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 3:11 pm

“Boris Johnson rules out a Leave Alliance with Nigel Farage as the PM puts the Tories on an election collision course with the Brexit Party, telling voters: ‘The only way to get this thing done is to vote for us'”

For BoJo, much in contrast to Farage, Brexit is not the most important political issue in his life. That’s reserved for being PM. For BoJo, Brexit was a vehicle to achieve his personal ambition. If torpedoing Brexit would enhance his chances to continue to be PM, he will (quietly) support Remain.

Remaining PM is tied to the Tories continue to be the largest party in the land. THAT will determine his strategy. Hence his rejection of Farage’s offer.

45. Cloggie on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 3:19 pm

I’m with Piers:

“PIERS MORGAN: Trump may look like he’s on the ropes but he’s got US jobs flying, ISIS chiefs dying, and desperate Democrats launching an impeachment bid they can’t win – all of which spells a stunning KO in 2020”

46. Cloggie on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 3:27 pm

Trump and BoJo buddies no more, friendship dead in a ditch:

“Boris Johnson’s fury as Donald Trump wades into election to back Nigel Farage and urge the two to do a pact while criticising the PM’s Brexit deal for making a US-UK trade deal ‘difficult'”

Trump’s “ very big trade deal” would only be good for the US.

47. Antius on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 3:28 pm

I have never trusted Farage. For twenty years this man treated genuine nationalists (the BNP) like a door mat. The controlled media made sure that UKIP were seen as the ‘respectable’ alternative; a convenient safety valve for disillusioned voters. This man is an establishment stooge and a ZOG agent.

48. Cloggie on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 3:48 pm

Farage has always branded Marine le Pen a “racist”. Only when she announced that she as French president would withdraw from the EU, all of a sudden Farage buddied up with Marine.

Meanwhile Marine le Pen has accepted that the majority of the french wish to remain in the EU and she has dropped the issue.

2014:

“Nigel Farage rejects offer of Ukip tie to French far-right Front National”

2017:

“Nigel Farage endorses far-right Marine Le Pen to be French president”

2019:

“Marine Le Pen & Matteo Salvini reject Nigel Farage’s Leadership in Euro Supergroup”

Matteo and Marine are the real deal, not Nigel.

49. The Truth Shall Set You Free on Fri, 1st Nov 2019 4:12 pm