Page added on July 12, 2019

Kunstler: Nemesis Rising

Public Policy

Where are Clintons, these dog days of summer? The Hamptons? Salty, sunny Martha’s Vineyard? Under a rock somewhere in the Chappaqua woods? Fate is turning in more than one uncomfortable way for the once-charmed couple of Boomerdom.

There is, of course, the freshly re-issued Jeffrey Epstein underage sex scandal, come ‘round again with a vengeance this time because there are fewer Clinton partisans left in the Department of Justice where the matter has festered for decades like a fistula slowly seeping its rot through the body politic. The vengeance emanates from the Clinton’s nemesis, the uppity Golden Golem of Greatness who dared to “steal” Hillary’s place in the Oval Office (and history). To put it plainly, Mr. Trump had enough of the two-year-plus persecution he endured from the Clinton-inspired Mueller investigation into the Clinton-propagated Russia Collusion flim-flam. And having patiently survived this audacious, seditious effrontery, is now out to squash the Clintons like a pair of palmetto bugs.

At this fraught hour of a frightful age, one turns to a metaphysical contemplation of these two Clintons, Hill-and-Bill, and just what it is that they represented in our national life these many years. Mainly, what I wonder is just how much power and influence they exerted behind-the-scenes in Washington since their exit from the White House in 2001. For example, starting with the most recent shenanigans, the curious composition of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel team, spiked with obvious Clinton insiders such as Andrew Weissmann, present at HRC’s aborted victory party on election night 2016, Jeannie Rhee, a lawyer for the Clinton Foundation, and several other former Obama-era DOJ staffers. How did that happen? How did Mr. Mueller get away with that?

One obvious answer: the media titans ignored it. This leads the casual observer to ask; how did it work that revered pillars of The News, like The New York Times, The Washington Post, NBC, CBS, and so many others became captives of the Clinton narrative? What is the reality there? Probably not so much that the Clinton’s actually control persons and agencies, but that they are figurehead monarchs of the bureaucratic monster called the Deep State; and that this Deep State has been doing everything possible to preserve its increasingly corrupt perquisites against the call to dismantle them — a.k.a. “draining the Swamp.”

Can there be any shred of doubt left in this land that if anyone “colluded” with Russians to interfere in the 2016 election it was the Clinton Campaign’s Fusion GPS disinformation unit, which assembled The Narrative, with the assistance of CIA Director John Brennan, and peddled it to the willfully credulous FBI led by James Comey and the news media. We won’t rehash any more of this excruciatingly complex criminal project, except to note that it is now unraveling with equally painful blowback to the people responsible, including Hillary Rodham Clinton who may be liable for a heap of felony charges in the matter.

All of that nasty business may redound to the various intrigues emanating from HRC’s years as Secretary of State, namely the fantastic hoovering up of hundreds of millions of dollars by the Clinton Foundation from foreign parties doing business with the State Department, including the Russian Federation. How did all that indecency slip through the cracks? Once again, the media ignored it because it would not advance their interests in gender and identity politics to investigate the avatar of the party promoting those crusades. And because the Obama Justice Department under Loretta Lynch deliberately looked the other way for similar reasons.

And now there is the Epstein matter, which threatens not only former president Bill Clinton, but a cosmos of political, financial, and entertainment “stars” in countless ugly incidents that involve a kind of personal corruption that has no political context but says an awful lot about the obliteration of moral and ethical boundaries by the people who ended up running things in this fretful moment of US history. President Clinton has already kicked off this debacle by lying to the media about the number of rides he took on Mr. Epstein’s notorious airplane.

I voted for Bill Clinton twice. When they came up from the backwater of Little Rock, Arkansas, in 1992, they seemed like the fresh, bright antidote to twelve years of fusty Reaganism with the GHW Bush moldy cherry-on-top. Governor Bill, so glib and charming. Tall and catnip to the ladies, too! And almost immediately he was in deep shit over that part of his act, but he wiggled through it all with the aid of his perky, stalwart wife and partner, who defended him sedulously on nationwide TV. (America had never even heard about her misadventures on the Watergate Committee, where, age 27, she gained a reputation for being less than honest.) And that was followed by the first instance of Hillary moneygrubbing when she turned a few thousand bucks into a six-figure bonanza almost overnight in a wired commodities trade.

After all that bother they mostly minded their manners in the White House until Bill got all sexed up by Miss Lewinsky, and they managed to slip through that fiasco without penalty. It was really in the years following — after they left the White House copping some historic GI furnishings, and got caught doing it — that they put together their fabulous empire of grift known as the Clinton Foundation, with its do-good cover act called the Clinton Global Initiative. Curiously now, we learn that Bill was pretending to be on various world-saving missions during many of those trips he took on the Epstein Travel Service plane. We’ll see how that pans out going forward.

When all is said and done, the official business of going forward with these various scandals and their unwindings may prove to be the most nauseating and destabilizing period in our nation’s history. Nemesis is rising.

Kunstler

285 Comments on "Kunstler: Nemesis Rising"

1. More Davy Childish ID Theft on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 7:33 am

JuanP on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 5:49 am

I am the real supturd

2. Davy on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 7:37 am

I am a spoiled rotten trust fund baby. That’s why I like talking about my family’s Learjet. If I had to hold down even a part time job, how could I monitor PO.com 20 hours a day and 7 days a week.

I will NEVER accept any dissenting opinions.

3. Davy on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 7:43 am

I am the real Davtard

4. JuanP on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 7:57 am

More JuanP Childish ID Theft on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 7:33 am

JuanP on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 5:49 am

I am the real supturd

5. JuanP on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 7:57 am

I will NEVER accept any dissenting opinions.

6. JuanP on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 7:58 am

I am the real juantard

7. More Davy Identity Theft on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 8:42 am

JuanP on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 3:51 am

8. More Davy Identity Theft on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 8:49 am

JuanP on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 7:57 am

9. More Davy Identity Theft and Projections on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 8:52 am

JuanP on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 7:57 am

“I am a spoiled rotten trust fund baby. That’s why I like talking about my family’s Learjet”

10. More Davy Identity Theft on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 8:53 am

JuanP on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 7:58 am

11. not juanpee obv. on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 8:58 am

Davy’s been a busy widdle boy this morning.

12. More JuanP identity theft on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 9:26 am

JuanP on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 3:51 am

13. JuanP identity theft on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 9:26 am

JuanP on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 7:57 am

14. More juanp Identity Theft and Projections on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 9:27 am

JuanP on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 7:57 am

15. JuanP on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 9:27 am

16. JuanP identity theft on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 9:28 am

JuanP on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 7:58 am

17. not davy obv. on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 9:29 am

juanp has been a busy widdle boy this morning.

18. fuck juanp on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 9:31 am

PO dot com community

19. The Davy ‘n JuanP Show on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 9:39 am

Except that JuanP is really Davy.

That’s some real crazy shit you got goin on there Davy.

20. The JuanP on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 10:10 am

JuanP is a thief and a liar and currently in a mental ward in Miami Beach.

21. Davy on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 10:59 am

To tell y’all the truth for a change. I wrote this and none of it is the truth. Just more of my insane delusions.

“JuanP is a thief and a liar and currently in a mental ward in Miami Beach”

JuanP is not a thief. JuanP is not a liar. JuanP is not in Miami Beach, and JuanP is not in a mental ward, but I should be.

22. JuanP on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 11:05 am

To tell y’all the truth for a change. This is the truth I admit it. Just more of my insane delusions.

“JuanP is a thief and a liar and currently in a mental ward in Miami Beach”

JuanP is a thief. JuanP is a liar. JuanP is in Miami Beach, and JuanP is in a mental ward.

23. Davy on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 11:30 am

I am spending less time on this lame unmoderated forum to concentrate on my own blog. I do want to thank all those who have attacked me with giving me material for growth. I have saved the best of my comments for my new blog. I have years worth of my own material that nobody else will ever read.

24. JuanP on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 12:24 pm

I am spending too much time on this lame unmoderated forum because I am concentrated on my own egotistical feelings. I do want to thank all those who have attacked me with giving me what I deserve. I have nothing to offer anyone. This is all my own sick pleasure.

25. JuanP AKA Davy on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 12:50 pm

Oops, sorry everyone. I was projecting again.

26. Davy on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 1:11 pm

I’m sending out to my peeps a Humper Pumper Number 9 Red Alert re. Tri-County Truck Stop, Washington, MO exit this end of week.

My nickname isn’t the Lot Lizard for no good reason.

27. JuanP on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 1:34 pm

Oops, sorry everyone. I was projecting again

28. JuanP And P is for pervert on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 1:37 pm

I’m sending out to my peeps a Humper Pumper Number 9 Red Alert re. Tri-County Truck Stop, Miami FL exit this end of week. My nickname isn’t the Lot Lizard for no good reason.

29. More Davy Child Like Behavior on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 1:48 pm

JuanP And P is for pervert on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 1:37 pm

30. More JuanP child like behavior on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 2:30 pm

JuanP And P is for pervert on Wed, 17th

31. Cloggie on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 2:55 pm

I AM THE FLOP’s wet dream coming true:

“British woman, 19, ‘is gang-raped in a hotel by Israeli tourists’ in Cyprus party town Ayia Napa as TWELVE people are arrested over the attack”.

Vermin.

32. Cloggie on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 3:22 pm

Trump is winning.

Says not me, but Dutch leftist-MSM NRC (Nieuwe Rotterdamse Courant):

Note, the NRC hates Trump.

Analysis: DJT is getting away with his “racist tweets” and has managed to unite the entire Republican Partbehind him, while at the same time he managed to reduce the Democratic Party to these four female darkie loons (my choice of words), away from slightly more moderate types like La Pelosi.

“The Squad” has taken over the Dems… and made them unelectable.

The Reps could very well win again in the wake of an additional “white shift” from Dems to Reps. Electoral white flight.

The Reps are becoming a white nationalist party.

America is like a diamond in the hands of a skilled jewish Amsterdam diamond cutter, who gets his chisel and…

Toc.

33. Davy on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 3:42 pm

Thanks for the heads up cloggo. I have no idea where cypus even is but thanks to you, I now something about someplace that I really dont care about.

But If anyone knows about Jews and vermin, it would you cloggo. You have a lot of first-hand experience with both.

I am going to to back to socking JuanP with these ever more ridiculous sounding sock-names I keep making up for him. That will keep me busy for the rest of the day. I guess you are planning on sharing more Daily Mail articles or discussing Euroland fantasy armies that only exist on paper. Or maybe something to do with Putin and Paris.

34. Cloggie on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 3:54 pm

“I am going to to back to socking JuanP with these ever more ridiculous sounding sock-names I keep making up for him. That will keep me busy for the rest of the day.”

Anything that keeps you from the street, floppy.

35. Cloggie on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 4:04 pm

“‘4 horsewomen of the apocalypse’: Trump renews attack on ‘Dem Squad“

36. JuanP on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 4:08 pm

I am going to to back to socking Davy with these ever more ridiculous sounding sock-names I keep making up for him. That will keep me busy for the rest of the day. I guess you are planning on sharing more Daily Mail articles or discussing Euroland fantasy armies that only exist on paper. Or maybe something to do with Putin and Paris.

37. Duncan Idaho on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 4:08 pm

“The entropy of the oil we get is increasing. It is less concentrated, less usable, and requires more energy to obtain and transform.”

38. Cloggie on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 4:10 pm

I’m not a fan of the Independent or any empire “news outlet”, but here they have an excellent point:

“Nigel Farage complains about narrow margin of victory for new EU chief after she wins 52% of vote”

Nigel Fromage leads the new Brexit party, based on a referendum that was won by… 52%!

Nigel urgently needs a new text writer.

39. Davy on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 4:22 pm

Oops, sorry for the double post everyone. I’m not a hundred percent sure, but I think I might have lost my widdle mind.

40. Juanpee on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 4:55 pm

Sorry for the triple post. I have lost my soul

41. JuanP on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 5:22 pm

Juanpee get yourself a job.

42. JuanP on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 5:23 pm

I wish I could work but I am disabled

43. makati1 on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 6:03 pm

Duncan, yes the net energy from what they call petroleum these days is pathetic. They are quick to mention barrels or tons, but not net energy, for the oil they are discovering. I suspect is is a fraction of the net oil energy from the good old days. Perhaps even half. But it is only going to get worse.

All the premium grade, low hanging fruit is gone. Now they are picking up the fallen seconds on the ground (fraking) or the high stuff at the top (deep water). Bumpy days ahead. Buckle up!

44. More Davy Identity Theft and Sock Puppetry on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 6:09 pm

Juanpee on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 4:55 pm

JuanP on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 5:22 pm

JuanP on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 5:23 pm

45. Davy on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 6:36 pm

I hope you all like and appreciate the work I am doing neutering the playboy mental case known as Juanpeee. He has ruined my commenting section, with help from makatoo and all the other dumbass extremists of course. You would think I would just find something better to do with my time, but this is it.

In any event, dont forget to like and friend me on Prick-FaceBook. Unless you are an anti-American extremist. Or a west coat kanadian. In which case, you can fuck-off. If you try to friend me I will report you to Prick-FaceBooks customer service center, which is in Mexico. It used to be located in Missouri, but everyone kept showing up to work high on Meth, so, they moved it to Mexico and hired a pack of un-registered illegal Mexican immigrants to take American jobs. All the former Missouri meth addicts that used to work at Prick-Facebooks CS center now are on welfare or spend all day holding White-Meth power rallies in front of my estate. They are scaring my goats, which means they dont want to see me as often.

This is why I hate you juanpeee. America used to be great until you came and made it suck with your dirty immigrant socking. And that is why I neuter you.

46. Davy on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 9:10 pm

Oops, looks like you were right again makato.

It’s just not fair. How come I can never win a ‘debate’ with any of you guys?

47. Davy on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 9:16 pm

Unforgivable Error & Omission: I have been inundated with requests from Tub queens (fatties), Rice queens (Orientals), Size queens (Long Dong Silvers), Torch queens (cigarette smokers), etc. All previous qualify as N/A.

Insert: EBONY (desirable)

I’m sending out to my EBONY peeps a Humper Pumper Number 9 Red Alert re. Tri-County Truck Stop, Washington, MO exit this end of week.

My nickname isn’t the Lot Lizard for no good reason.

48. Davy on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 9:19 pm

Ebony and clover, over and over.

Ebony and clover, over and over.

Repeat, etc.

49. Davy on Wed, 17th Jul 2019 9:27 pm

Errors & Omissions: DND list additions

NO: Bean queens (Spics), Dairy queens (Whiteys), Hummus queens (Sand Niggs.), Matzah queens (Jews), Curry queens (Indian/Pak.).

50. JuanP on Thu, 18th Jul 2019 4:11 am

I hope you all like and appreciate the work I am doing neutering the playboy mental case known as Anonomouse. He has ruined the commenting section, with help from makati1 and all the other dumbass extremists of course. You would think I would just find something better to do with my time, but this is it.

In any event, dont forget to like and friend me on Prick-FaceBook. Unless you are an anti-American extremist. Or a west coat kanadian. In which case, you can fuck-off. If you try to friend me I will report you to Prick-FaceBooks customer service center, which is in Mexico. I am located in Miami Beach, but everyone kept showing up to work high on Meth, so, they moved it to Miami and hired a pack of un-registered illegal Mexican immigrants to take American jobs. All the former Miami meth addicts that used to work at Prick-Facebooks CS center now are on welfare or spend all day holding White-Meth power rallies in front of my estate. They are scaring my goats, which means they dont want to see me as often.

This is why I hate everyone. America used to be great until I came and made it suck with your dirty socking. And that is why I neuter you.