Page added on July 12, 2019

Kunstler: Nemesis Rising

Public Policy

Where are Clintons, these dog days of summer? The Hamptons? Salty, sunny Martha’s Vineyard? Under a rock somewhere in the Chappaqua woods? Fate is turning in more than one uncomfortable way for the once-charmed couple of Boomerdom.

There is, of course, the freshly re-issued Jeffrey Epstein underage sex scandal, come ‘round again with a vengeance this time because there are fewer Clinton partisans left in the Department of Justice where the matter has festered for decades like a fistula slowly seeping its rot through the body politic. The vengeance emanates from the Clinton’s nemesis, the uppity Golden Golem of Greatness who dared to “steal” Hillary’s place in the Oval Office (and history). To put it plainly, Mr. Trump had enough of the two-year-plus persecution he endured from the Clinton-inspired Mueller investigation into the Clinton-propagated Russia Collusion flim-flam. And having patiently survived this audacious, seditious effrontery, is now out to squash the Clintons like a pair of palmetto bugs.

At this fraught hour of a frightful age, one turns to a metaphysical contemplation of these two Clintons, Hill-and-Bill, and just what it is that they represented in our national life these many years. Mainly, what I wonder is just how much power and influence they exerted behind-the-scenes in Washington since their exit from the White House in 2001. For example, starting with the most recent shenanigans, the curious composition of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel team, spiked with obvious Clinton insiders such as Andrew Weissmann, present at HRC’s aborted victory party on election night 2016, Jeannie Rhee, a lawyer for the Clinton Foundation, and several other former Obama-era DOJ staffers. How did that happen? How did Mr. Mueller get away with that?

One obvious answer: the media titans ignored it. This leads the casual observer to ask; how did it work that revered pillars of The News, like The New York Times, The Washington Post, NBC, CBS, and so many others became captives of the Clinton narrative? What is the reality there? Probably not so much that the Clinton’s actually control persons and agencies, but that they are figurehead monarchs of the bureaucratic monster called the Deep State; and that this Deep State has been doing everything possible to preserve its increasingly corrupt perquisites against the call to dismantle them — a.k.a. “draining the Swamp.”

Can there be any shred of doubt left in this land that if anyone “colluded” with Russians to interfere in the 2016 election it was the Clinton Campaign’s Fusion GPS disinformation unit, which assembled The Narrative, with the assistance of CIA Director John Brennan, and peddled it to the willfully credulous FBI led by James Comey and the news media. We won’t rehash any more of this excruciatingly complex criminal project, except to note that it is now unraveling with equally painful blowback to the people responsible, including Hillary Rodham Clinton who may be liable for a heap of felony charges in the matter.

All of that nasty business may redound to the various intrigues emanating from HRC’s years as Secretary of State, namely the fantastic hoovering up of hundreds of millions of dollars by the Clinton Foundation from foreign parties doing business with the State Department, including the Russian Federation. How did all that indecency slip through the cracks? Once again, the media ignored it because it would not advance their interests in gender and identity politics to investigate the avatar of the party promoting those crusades. And because the Obama Justice Department under Loretta Lynch deliberately looked the other way for similar reasons.

And now there is the Epstein matter, which threatens not only former president Bill Clinton, but a cosmos of political, financial, and entertainment “stars” in countless ugly incidents that involve a kind of personal corruption that has no political context but says an awful lot about the obliteration of moral and ethical boundaries by the people who ended up running things in this fretful moment of US history. President Clinton has already kicked off this debacle by lying to the media about the number of rides he took on Mr. Epstein’s notorious airplane.

I voted for Bill Clinton twice. When they came up from the backwater of Little Rock, Arkansas, in 1992, they seemed like the fresh, bright antidote to twelve years of fusty Reaganism with the GHW Bush moldy cherry-on-top. Governor Bill, so glib and charming. Tall and catnip to the ladies, too! And almost immediately he was in deep shit over that part of his act, but he wiggled through it all with the aid of his perky, stalwart wife and partner, who defended him sedulously on nationwide TV. (America had never even heard about her misadventures on the Watergate Committee, where, age 27, she gained a reputation for being less than honest.) And that was followed by the first instance of Hillary moneygrubbing when she turned a few thousand bucks into a six-figure bonanza almost overnight in a wired commodities trade.

After all that bother they mostly minded their manners in the White House until Bill got all sexed up by Miss Lewinsky, and they managed to slip through that fiasco without penalty. It was really in the years following — after they left the White House copping some historic GI furnishings, and got caught doing it — that they put together their fabulous empire of grift known as the Clinton Foundation, with its do-good cover act called the Clinton Global Initiative. Curiously now, we learn that Bill was pretending to be on various world-saving missions during many of those trips he took on the Epstein Travel Service plane. We’ll see how that pans out going forward.

When all is said and done, the official business of going forward with these various scandals and their unwindings may prove to be the most nauseating and destabilizing period in our nation’s history. Nemesis is rising.

Kunstler

285 Comments on "Kunstler: Nemesis Rising"

1. makati1 on Fri, 12th Jul 2019 5:44 pm

Lies, Sex and Videotapes…America today. Sleaze from top to bottom. It’s ALL about $$$$.

Those of us outside are watching the most amazing show on earth, the decline and collapse of America. Insanity, greed and immorality from the White House to the lowest slums of the big shitties.

Suicides rising.
    Drug use rising.
    DEBT rising.
    Real inflation rising.
    Immorality rising.

Literacy falling.
    Infrastructure falling.
    Life expectancy falling.
    Purchasing power falling.
    Morals falling.

And on and on. Most empires go out with a bang. I hope this one goes out with a whimper. The world does not need another war, but we are watching. Plan for the worst and hope for the best.

2. Cloggie on Sat, 13th Jul 2019 3:58 am

The West is run by satanics, dedicated to the demise of European man, world-wide. A group of henchmen, lead by koshers and with a larger number of white followers. We have one of the former in our midst, I AM THE MOB, who repeatedly gloated about how he is going to rape white girls, once the order in North-America will evaporate and the process of racial bolshevation will commence.

Well, like he thinks, they all think like that.

Rape island:

There were participants from all over Anglosphere:

“How Prince Andrew partied with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein at billionaire’s infamous $77m Manhattan mansion – just months AFTER end of his soft sentence for soliciting young girls for sex”

Clinton and perhaps even Trump could be implicated.

They think they are above the law, because the Self-Chosen ARE the law.

It is the sort of people who invents holocausts, incubator stories, yellow-cake stories, Assad-gassing stories, 9/11 false flags. They are the planets quint-essentials sadists. Power is their only motivation and seeing other people suffer is the ultimate power kick of these people:

(Dresden, Hiroshima)

(((Bullitt))), the architect of WW2.

They gloat about how they plan to abolish an entire race:

This (((Epstein))) freak probably has incriminating material about all the participants in the rape parties and as such make them complicit. This makes it very dubious if Epstein will ever be convicted, not within the context of present-day ZOG. Epstein is a problem that can only be solved with a train to the East.

Fortunately we have 2 billion Eurasians standing by to, let’s say, liberate white clueless Americans from this scourge.

First Brexit, then USE, USE-army and then wait for the end of Trump and subsequent cataclysm in the US. The Chinese can have Australia as a reward, provided they stick their necks out and sink a few carriers in the SCS and Pacific with their hypersonic Wunderwaffen.

3. JuanP on Sat, 13th Jul 2019 5:15 am

Is This Project Mayhem Or Project Epstein?
    Only Donald Trump knows…From the moment I heard Jeffrey Epstein had been arrested I knew none of us had anything close to the real story. And, by the time this is over, I don’t think we’ll have anything close to the real story either. That shouldn’t, however, keep us from picking through the bread crumbs and see where they lead us. I wrote previously that I thought this story would lead to Hillary Clinton. The MAGA crowd loved that. Regardless of whether Hillary winds up being the target is irrelevant. What I wrote the other day I still feel is the most likely situation. I was cautiously optimistic that Trump would turn the corner on his presidency now that Mueller, impeachment and the rest of it would lift from his shoulders. His foreign policy maneuvers didn’t fill me with much, if any, confirmation of this hope. But domestically signs were there that he had stabilized the battlefield. Epstein’s arrest tells me he’s now out for blood. That was, frankly, my gut instinct talking when I wrote that. It fit the sequence of events and the changes we’ve seen in D.C. over the past four months since Attorney General William Barr shut down the Mueller investigation. What was done to Trump went far beyond egregious. It went far beyond even lawlessness. It was an operation that spanned multiple governments, showed complete contempt not only for procedure but the people themselves. It was, in short, a supremely arrogant attempted coup that expected to get away with it all because they always had in the past. It was also amatuerish as hell. The reason I’ve never believed any of the arguments that Trump is simply a bait and switch pitch man for the Deep State is because that description defies reality. It doesn’t pass Occam’s Razor. The people Jeffrey Epstein represents hate Trump holding power because they have nothing of substance on him. Sure he’s bribed building contractors or paid off unions to get his buildings finished. Whatever. No one other than the squeakiest of wheels would get upset over that. Everyone accepts that to do business in a corrupt world like New York you swim with some of it because that’s simply how things are done, like it or not. But using fourteen-year-old girls as blackmail agents and prostitutes to run guns, drugs, topple governments and steal weapons research is another level of corruption. It’s orders of magnitude worse. And to Trump’s credit it seems like he’s never dabbled in that particular thing. Because if he had, he would never have become President and the Deep State would have never organized a coup attempt against him. Occam’s Razor, folks. They don’t have anything of substance on him. At best they’ve got a few pictures of him at an Epstein party and then he’s gone. Watch a few minutes of this report by George Webb and tell me this doesn’t sound exactly like what we’ve been presented as evidence that Trump is one of Epstein’s perverts. We know Trump helped a case against Epstein in 2009. We know that Trump threw Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago for hitting on a young girl. What we don’t know is left to our imagination to reinforce our view of Trump one way or the other. For the past six days it has been wall to wall, “Epstein is a pervert. Trump went to a few parties. Acosta, Trump’s guy, let Epstein off.” Now Acosta resigns as Secretary of Labor. But Epstein is most definitely an asset. The breadcrumbs are everywhere for you to find. The last thing Acosta did before resigning was letting it be known that he thought Epstein was connected to intelligence. “Is the Epstein case going to cause a problem [for confirmation hearings]?” Acosta had been asked. Acosta had explained, breezily, apparently, that back in the day he’d had just one meeting on the Epstein case. He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he told his nterviewers in the Trump transition, who evidently thought that was a sufficient answer and went ahead and hired Acosta. (The Labor Department had no comment when asked about this.) And now he resigns because of the 2009 plea deal? Something doesn’t pass the sniff test here. This is the biggest revelation of the entire week. It’s also easily inferred from simply looking at the magnitude of the crimes committed and the final deal that was signed. The news comes at us so fast, just like in a good action movie, that sometimes we forget to step back and ask basic plot questions, like “If this guy is that connected why are we hearing about this now at all?”

4. More Davy Identity Theft on Sat, 13th Jul 2019 7:16 am

JuanP on Sat, 13th Jul 2019 5:15 am

5. Davy on Sat, 13th Jul 2019 7:37 am

Oops, sorry everyone. I forgot the link again.

6. joe on Sat, 13th Jul 2019 10:53 am

The mixture of sex, money and power. The lax rules of campaign funding, paid politicans, pensions for public servants. Trump came out of 1816 not 2016, thats why they fear him so much. He doesn’t need their money, he pervs adult females not juvenile, he hasn’t secretly taken it in the butt or been pissed on by anyone and videoed doing it. He threw Epstein out on his ass from Mar a Lago probobly when the dad’s of the elites got tired of Ep trying to corrupt the place. Epstein can make whores out of lower class children it seems. Should it be such a suprise to discover that the rich and powerful have turned to perversion in our age of decadence? The Romans did it. The Emperor Tiberius lived out his days on Capri where he engaged in all his pedophillic fantasies. Who would do as the Romans did if they fully understood that thing at the heart of Rome. Corruption. Is Trump clean handed? No, he back the murderous regime of MBS and ensures that millions of shiite Yemeni children will die of famine, he backs them at the expense of Iran who are a genuine democracy, their only mistakes are they are not Sunni muslims and defy Israel and USA. Trump however is not a pedophile as far as we know, Bill Clinton may be. Hillary Clinton did not deserve the Presidency because her judgement was terrible. She would be President now if only she would divorced Bill and denounced him. Instead she lived a lie, first as the loyal wife of a respectable family, second as a modern woke progressive, she is none of those things. Maybe at heart she is just white trash from middle America, thats ok too if only she would have been more honest about it. Trump is a Don of the old school. Pity his name isn’t Gambino. Its more appropriate than Trump. Just like on tvs Sopranos, somtimes you need a sociopathic person to deliver justice to psychopaths.

7. Cloggie on Sat, 13th Jul 2019 11:29 am

“Iran who are a genuine democracy, their only mistakes are they are not Sunni muslims and defy Israel and USA.”

Iran managed to escape from empire in 1979. That is what p* of the US until today. The US even sicked Saddam against Iran, with no avail.

“Trump however is not a pedophile as far as we know”

Don’t think so either. He is a pussy grabbing filanderer and he loves to get himself pissed upon in Moscow hotels by hookers (“golden shower”), but that is probably it.

“She would be President now if only she would divorced Bill and denounced him”

Why? They are a political power couple. Hill btw “got more pussy” than Bill.

8. Davy on Sat, 13th Jul 2019 1:21 pm

I guess I could have joined the moderated section at PO dot com, but I knew I’d get my ass permanently banned. I’ll try not to let the door smack me up the backside on the way out.

Goodbye to ALL of you dumbasses.

9. Cloggie on Sat, 13th Jul 2019 4:01 pm

France-Europe picking up the gauntlet, dropped by the US, China, India and Russia:

Macron will establish a French-European military control center for space in September. The US did so last December.

The new large organisation will be part of the airforce.

10. Cloggie on Sat, 13th Jul 2019 4:03 pm

“France to create space command within air force: Macron”

11. Cloggie on Sat, 13th Jul 2019 4:13 pm

Europe has relatively the largest presence in space and the most advanced geo-positioning system Galileo:

European industry has managed to retain a market share of about 40% of the space segment.

The French-European space command initiative is prompted by concerns regarding similar US military moves in space.

12. JuanP on Sat, 13th Jul 2019 4:57 pm

OOps, I am JuanP not Davy. Davy pulls my chain and I want him gone. He hurt my feelings a year ago and I have not got over it since.

juanpee id theft:
    Davy on Sat, 13th Jul 2019 1:21 pm

Goodbye to ALL of you dumbasses.

13. asg70 on Sat, 13th Jul 2019 5:07 pm

Zero peak-oil content from Kunstler. Par for the course. Please don’t post his political waste of bandwidth here.

14. joe on Sat, 13th Jul 2019 5:22 pm

Peak oil is not just about stats about flow rates and discoveries and prices, oil is about the dollar and economics and everyday things like whether or not your town can survive. Back when oil prices were spiking due to limited sources and speculation on the markets people really questioned how their small pocket of the world would function. That discussion has vanished along with rises in interest rates and thrifty national budgets. But the debate is not over, thats where Kunstler comes in, imho…..

15. makati1 on Sat, 13th Jul 2019 5:58 pm

Closed mind asg70? Or just senile? The Clintons and their cronies should ALL be locked up or executed for their crimes. Truth be told, most of DC should be behind bars. But, it is fun watching the US self destruct.

The fight for freedom no longer exists in the MSM Police State called “America”. It is the land of taxes, laws, immorality, greed, and an alphabet of sexless, dumbed down, brainwashed snowflakes. So be it.

16. More Dumbass Davy Identity Theft on Sat, 13th Jul 2019 6:36 pm

JuanP on Sat, 13th Jul 2019 4:57 pm

17. Kevin Cobley on Sat, 13th Jul 2019 9:05 pm

Kunstler has become a Trump apologist, probably knows Trump is at the wheel driving us to the Long Emergency.
    His racist, sexist personality has been exposed by the short term availability of fracked oil.
    Didn’t mention Trump in relation to Epstein only Clinton.

18. JuanP on Sat, 13th Jul 2019 9:30 pm

Meet The Madam: Epstein Arrest Casts Spotlight On Clinton-Linked Socialite
    Following the arrest of pedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein last Saturday, many outlets have turned their attention to his longtime confiante, socialite heiress Ghislaine Maxwell – who has been accused by three women of procuring and training young girls to perform massage and sexual acts on the 66-year-old registered sex offender and his associates. Maxwell, 57, comes from money. Her father was publisher Robert Maxwell – who himself faced accusations of being a Mossad double (and possibly triple) agent and a “bad character” who was “almost certainly financed by Russia,” according to the British Foreign Office. Robert Maxwell died in 1991 when he fell from his yacht, the Lady Ghislaine – however the circumstances surrounding his demise have been rife with speculation (including that it was a Mossad assassination – a theory which attorney and longtime Epstein associate Alan Dershowitz slammed in a 2003 op-ed). It is unknown exactly how Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell met – however they reportedly dated around 1992, shortly after her father’s death. After breaking up, they remained good friends. In 1995, Epstein renamed a now-defunct Palm Beach company “Ghislaine Corp,” which was dissolved in 1998 per the Wall Street Journal. In 2003, Epstein described Maxwell as his “best friend,” who was not on his payroll – yet “seems to organize much of his life.” The Oxford-educated Maxwell, described by many as a man-eater (she flies her own helicopter and was recently seen dining with [Bill]Clinton at Nello’s on Madison Avenue), lives in her own townhouse a few blocks away. Epstein is frequently seen around town with a bevy of comely young women but there has been no boldfaced name to replace Maxwell. “You may read about Jeffrey in the social columns, but there is much more to him than that,” says Jeffrey T. Leeds of the private equity firm Leeds Weld & Co. -New York Magazine (2002) Maxwell also attended Chelsea Clinton’s wedding – and has been linked to other prominent people such as Prince Andrew, Donald Trump and Alan Dershowitz. Here’s Ghislaine Maxwell, by many accounts Jeffrey Epstein’s “pimp” and “groomer of girls” at Chelsea Clinton’s wedding. pic.twitter.com/leBUwqoWnT
    — Adam McKay (@GhostPanther) July 7, 2019 Prince Andrew, Ghislaine Maxwell and Virginia Roberts – who claims to have seen Bill Clinton on Epstein’s infamous island while she was being sex-trafficked. Accusations of recruiting underage girls Maxwell was accused by allgeged Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre of recruiting the then-15-year-old into sexual slavery while she was working at a towel girl at President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club. Giuffre asserts in her complaint that Maxwell, the sole defendant in the suit and the daughter of late publishing magnate Robert Maxwell, routinely recruited underaged girls for Epstein and was doing so when she approached the $9-an-hour locker room attendant at Mar-a-Lago in 1999 about giving massages to the wealthy investment banker. Giuffre alleges that Maxwell ultimately trained her in how to give “massages” to Epstein that involved sex acts and, essentially, prostitution. When Maxwell publicly denied the allegations and called Giuffre a liar in 2015, that gave her the opening to head to federal court and file the defamation suit now headed for trial. -Politico According to court filings, Maxwell was said to have hired, supervised and fired household staff, while directing the visits of dozens of “massage therapists” to Epstein’s residence, according to the Journal. In depositions taken in 2009 and 2010 as part of civil lawsuits against Mr. Epstein, household employees said Ms. Maxwell was a central figure in Mr. Epstein’s private life. Several said Ms. Maxwell hired, supervised, and fired household staff, while directing the visits of dozens of “massage therapists”—typically young women. Juan Alessi, who said in one of the depositions that he served as the Palm Beach house manager from around 1992 through 2002, described a basket of sex toys in Ms. Maxwell’s bathroom closet. He said he would find them around when he cleaned up after visits from the young women. -WSJ Maxwell was accused in a 2014 court filing of being a “co-conspirator in Epstein’s sexual abuse” and of taking “numerous sexually explicit pictures of underage girls involved in sexual activities,” which included Giuffre. Maxwell has called the claims “obvious lies.” The accusations were made as early as 2009 in lawsuits covering conduct that allegedly occurred from the mid-1990s to the mid-2000s. Together with the federal indictment in New York against Mr. Epstein, the civil cases describe an enterprise centered on procuring and sexually exploiting young women, and intimidating them into silence. One accuser in a 2017 lawsuit called Ms. Maxwell “the highest-ranking employee” of that alleged enterprise, a role in which she was said to have had managed Mr. Epstein’s household and his sex life. -WSJ While Maxwell hasn’t been charged in connection with any of Epstein’s activities, however more information on their relationship is expected to be revealed in the coming weeks. Prior to Epstein’s arrest, a federal appeals court in New York ordered the unsealing of up to 2,000 pages of court documents from a 2017 lawsuit against Maxwell – a decision her attorney says they will challenge.

19. More Davy Identity Theft on Sat, 13th Jul 2019 10:49 pm

JuanP on Sat, 13th Jul 2019 9:30 pm

20. Davy on Sat, 13th Jul 2019 10:56 pm

Oops, sorry everyone. I forgot the link again.

I’m not real sure why I need to keep copying and pasting zero hedge articuls all over the Internet?

Maybe it’s cause I can’t help myself?

Does anybody know a real good shrink in the Dent County MO area?

21. Davy on Sat, 13th Jul 2019 11:25 pm

Oops, sorry y’all. I meant to say articals. Not articuls.

For anybody that cares I’m going to bed now. I’ll be back in the morning with another meaningless word salad essay.

dumb asses

22. Cloggie on Sun, 14th Jul 2019 2:36 am

More revelations from the British ambassador to the US:

“Trump axed Iran deal to spite Obama: How the British ambassador called the President’s actions ‘diplomatic vandalism’ fueled by ‘personality reasons’ – as revealed in more explosive cables that have sparked a free speech row while Iran tensions mount”

Revelations btw make Boris Johnson look better, as in “reasonable” and not slavishly following Trump.

On a personal level I’ve never disliked Obama, in fact I liked him better than Clinton and certainly better than Bush the Lesser. But from my understanding of the US political system it doesn’t matter much who is playing president there. Presidents in the US exist to read aloud on the telly, the policy papers the personal adviser/handler, the (((David Axelrod))) du jour, presses in his hands. When he has done his job, he is expected not to walk in the way and instead play golf (Obama, Bush) or screw one of the endless supply of women (Clinton) and don’t interfere with politics, but leave that to George Carlin’s (((real owners))) of America.

My understanding of the Obama-Iran deal is that, to Obama’s credit, during his last year in office, Obama gave the finger to his “(((advisers)))” and hammered out the Iran-deal, supported by entire Eurasia (EU, Russia, China, until today), knowing well that it was too late for the US deep state to impeach him. For the first and last time, Obama acted like a real sovereign president, where the US deep state has only one objective regarding Iran: park it back at the first opportunity into the empire, like was the case before 1979, when the US had the Shah doing the US bidding, well most of the time:

Now, the good ambassador Kim (again, he is from the UK, not North-Korea) claims that Trump is acting regarding Iran as a hooligan. He supposedly is acting against the existing Iran-deal, just because “leftie” Obama set it up.

Is that so?

I severely doubt it.

There is an alternative explanation, namely that Trump is deliberately attempting to sick the US into a war against Iran (and by proxy against Russia and China), a war the US must lose. The question is: who is Trump? What are his intentions?

My hypothesis: I bet 60-40 that Trump IS a closet white nationalist, that he IS loyal to his white voter base and that he wants to terminate empire (against the wishes of the deep state), just like the Russians did with their empire, after 1989-1991. Trump is modelling himself after his great example: Vladimir Putin.

Trump is likely the last president, white America can ever hoist in the saddle. After him (2024), demographics kick in and the third world takes over for good:

Trump is smart enough to know that. The only rational thing for him to do is to attempt to split up the country and create a white ethno-state of former US soil. The only way to achieve that is via a white insurrection, like happened in Donbass, where ethnic Russians successfully distanced themselves from Kiev.

Trump could have a similar game-plan in mind, where the Europeans play a similar role vis-a-vis insurrecting white America, as Russia did to the insurgents in Donbass. That could be precisely the reason why he is insisting that the Europeans should pay much more for their defense. Not to keep the Russians at a distance, but to have the means to intervene in the US, once fighting will break out there between the white right and mongrelized left. That insurrection will almost inevitably occur if white commoners have the choice between dying somewhere in Eurasia or taking the risk and shoot the local sheriff.

Outlandish theory? Perhaps.

23. Cloggie on Sun, 14th Jul 2019 3:57 am

Splendid isolation = geopolitical bachelor = lonely island.

The British have their centuries-old reservations about continental Europe, now they have the same with the US:

“PETER HITCHENS: Let Sir Kim resign? No! I’d send him a guard of honour and a warship!”

“Entente Cordiale” no more:

“Britain will be ‘at the mercy of Macron’ if there is No Deal Brexit: Philip Hammond warns France could ‘dial up’ huge queues at ports to punish the UK”

Officially, the 1904 British-French “Entente Cordiale” is still in place, but in reality it is completely dead. The French have learned the extremely expensive lesson that Germany is a far more reliable ally to achieve global prominence (again), than notorious isolationist Britain, who only uses country A to get country B destroyed (A and B both in continental Europe).

In 1904 the British dangled the Alsace-Lorraine sausage before the French nose, if only the French would join an anti-German alliance with Britain, in order to get British competitor on world markets Germany destroyed. The French bought into that idea and the destruction of Europe and most of all of France and its empire (the 2nd largest in the world, after the British empire) was the final result of that exercise. American geopolitical predators saw the 1933-Versailles situation and liked it and exploited it to the hilt.

Charles de Gaulle understood already during the war that Anglos, not the Germans, were the real enemy of France, attempting and succeeding in colonizing France (and UK) into the US empire. Both Roosevelt and Churchill were so fed up with de Gaulle that at some point they were about to have de Gaulle killed.

(Title intentionally ambiguous. Book written by a de Gaulle-friendly Brit)

De Gaulle was already during the war planning for a French-German-Russian alliance and fought tooth and nail to keep the British out of Europe, while waiting for better times to arrive. He failed. By total surprise however, the British in 2016 volunteered to shoot themselves in the foot (economically and geopolitically) by listening to their isolationist hearts, rather than their economic brains and did what de Gaulle only could dream of.

De Gaulle, who as early as 1949 declared:

Palais d’Orsay le 29 mars 1949 : « Moi je dis qu’il faut faire l’Europe avec pour base un accord entre Français et Allemands […] Une fois l’Europe faite sur ces bases […], alors, on pourra se tourner vers la Russie. Alors, on pourra essayer, une bonne fois pour toutes, de faire l’Europe tout entière avec la Russie aussi, dut-elle changer son régime. Voilà le programme des vrais Européens. Voilà le mien ».

(“Palais d’Orsay March 29, 1949: “I say that we must set up Europe based on an agreement between French and Germans […] Once Europe has been made on this bases […], then we can to turn to Russia. So we can try, once and for all, to make Europe as a whole with Russia too, if it changes its regime. This is the program of real Europeans. Here is mine “.”)

Openly white nationalist [*] Charles de Gaulle realized the first part of his agenda: European unification. He would have loved Gorbachev, he would have loved Putin, he would have loved Brexit. Everything is falling into the right place now. We only have to ensure that nobody sabotages Brexit in the last moment and a European Renaissance is guaranteed, while America will balkanize.

C’est très bien qu’il y ait des Français jaunes, des Français noirs, des Français bruns. Ils montrent que la France est ouverte à toutes les races et qu’elle a une vocation universelle. Mais à condition qu’ils restent une petite minorité. Sinon, la France ne serait plus la France . Nous sommes quand même avant tout un peuple européen de race blanche, de culture grecque et latine et de religion chrétienne.

(“It’s very good that there are yellow French and black French. They show that France is open to all races and has a universal vocation. But on the condition that they remain a small minority. Otherwise, France would no longer be France. We are still above all a white European people, of Greek and Latin culture and of Christian religion.”)

Hear, hear!

24. Cloggie on Sun, 14th Jul 2019 5:54 am

Prime ministers May come and go… but Britain will Remain split in the middle over Brexit:

“Tory Remainer defectors’ threat to topple Boris on day one: Two Tory MPs could join the Lib Dems and wipe out the government’s majority if Johnson becomes PM”

PM May was toppled over her so-called “dead deal”.

I wouldn’t be surprised if BoJo would sign the dead deal after all or lose the position he craved for all his life.

“I’ve got principles. You don’t like my principles? No worries, I’ve got others.”

“DAN HODGES: My advice to Boris? Don’t let Remainers in your Cabinet!”

This is the best way to blow up the Tory party. Bring it on, BoJo!

25. Cloggie on Sun, 14th Jul 2019 6:22 am

More on the Epstein gang:

“Jeffrey Epstein’s former boss (((Steven Hoffenberg))), who was banged up for almost 20 years for a Ponzi scheme, claims his one-time protégée was involved in the same $460m fraud”

The greatest kosher US frauds in recent years:

England – 1290
    Holland – 1442
    Spain – 1492
    Germany – 1941
    Russia – after WW2
    Arabia – after 1948

You would expect that at some point Americans get it as well.

Look at me, I’m a train on a track
    I’m a train, I’m a train, I’m a chucka train, yeah
    Look at me, got a load on my back
    I’m a train, I’m a train, I’m a chucka train, yeah

26. Cloggie on Sun, 14th Jul 2019 2:19 pm

“Trump tells Ocasio-Cortez and other female progressives to ‘go back’ to ‘original’ countries”

“Tlaib responds: ‘He needs to be impeached’”

The only remaining interesting question is: who gets which part of America?

27. Cloggie on Sun, 14th Jul 2019 4:52 pm

The #1 German MSM der Spiegel hates it but has to admit that the western dominated “entire world one factory” system, is falling apart:

Der Spiegel loved Bretton Woods, IMF, GATT, WTO, but Trump, Brexit, China, Russia, populists are undermining the multilateral wordl order. Regions are diverging. The future could be ugly: trade and currency wars.

Clear is for der Spiegel that US hegemony is a thing of the past.

Der Spiegel expects the emergence of several large power blocks, open inside, relatively closed to the outside.

I agree with that analysis. It’s another word for (identitarean) multipolar world order.

28. I AM THE MOB on Sun, 14th Jul 2019 7:53 pm

For non-Hispanic whites in the U.S., life expectancy outlook worsens

HAHA

29. I AM THE MOB on Sun, 14th Jul 2019 8:03 pm

Republican baby boomers are more likely to share #fakenews on Facebook

30. Penny on Sun, 14th Jul 2019 9:51 pm

Kunstler was doing okay for a minute. He was writing articles about economics, collapse, and peak resources. You know, the things that he has something to say about. Oh well no recovery is a straight line. He relapsed into political theater for an article. Let us all just hope he gets back on the band wagon soon. Because when he goes on a political bender he is one mean S.O.B.

31. Cloggie on Mon, 15th Jul 2019 1:28 am

Anyways, here Richard Spencer discussing Epstone and the deep state:

Oh Penny, our regular I AM THE FLOP is still searching for a nice SJW girlfriend. Just saying!

32. Cloggie on Mon, 15th Jul 2019 1:56 am

Today’s rap-up…

Home at last!

“Boris Johnson ‘will travel to America within two months of taking office to agree a trade deal’ in bid to repair strained special relationship”

(The idea of “special relationship” only exists in the heads of the English, not Americans)

For Americans, England is a tool to get Europe destroyed. Fortunately the French have wised-up about Britain and then there is Russia. And the US alt-right. Now all we non-German continental Europeans have to do is tell the Germans that they are not as bad as they think they have been led to believe they are.

#WalkOver

“‘You are angry because you can’t conceive of an America that includes us’: AOC and Megan McCain lead backlash against Trump’s ‘racist’ tweet calling for Omar and fellow freshman Dem congresswomen to ‘go back to where they came from'”

We still love you, Donnie!

Wimbledon, since 2000 a (mostly continental) European affair, American males nowhere to be seen:

American lesbians however doing fine, but we already knew that from the soccer world cup:

Hollywood grands coming to Europe (where all the action is):

“Wimbledon 2019: A-list Hollywood stars Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston joined the Duke of Duchess of Cambridge in the royal box as Djokovic beat Federer in a five-set thriller”

Cultural thingy:

UK Muslim cricketeers walk away from celebration to avoid being sprayed upon with alcohol.

#OnlyTheBeginning

33. Davy on Mon, 15th Jul 2019 7:24 am

“Kunstler has always been doing fine. Regularly missing the boat completely, like with that peak oil superstition, but then again, who wasn’t duped by Richard H.?”

I think peak oil dynamics are alive and well and when the economy goes to shit peak oil will be front and center again. People who act like peak oil is not an issue are those who believe in the fantasy of techno optimism. All that has to be paid for and managed. Once the world gets poorer our wonderful affluence will decay rapidly.

34. I AM THE MOB on Mon, 15th Jul 2019 8:32 am

Clogg why don’t you go out and get a job and get a fucking life..Don’t you ever tired of being a alt right carnival barker..

lol

35. Cloggie on Mon, 15th Jul 2019 8:56 am

Meet the Neanderthaler, he looks like I AM THE FLOP:

Go to the Neanderthalermuseum in Duesseldorf, near Neanderthal, 100 km from where I live.lol

36. Duncan Idaho on Mon, 15th Jul 2019 9:33 am

On this date:
    1097 — Capture of Jerusalem (first Crusade) 10,000 massacred, in the traditional christian manner.

37. Duncan Idaho on Mon, 15th Jul 2019 9:47 am

1987 — US: John Poindexter testifies at Iran-Contra hearings.
    “The decision to go ahead with the operation was mine. The buck stops here with me. The decision making process at the White House was so vile, projectile vomiting was the norm among staff. That shiite for brains, mommy whopped, ex-hack B-actor, couldn’t wipe his ass without clearing it with that dingbat astrologer in Frisco.”
    (Guess he he thought Sir Ronnie The Stupid was not up to par?)

38. Kunt Central on Mon, 15th Jul 2019 10:00 am

Is the Kunt trying to elicit a response? Wake me when the Kunt is gone. He has turned into one tired bitch always regurgitating the same crap over and over.

39. Davy on Mon, 15th Jul 2019 10:17 am

“Once the world gets poorer our wonderful affluence will decay rapidly.”

Oops, I meant to say once the US gets poorer our wonderful affluence will decay rapidly. Most of the rest of the world has never had wonderful affluence like we have. For all them billions of poor folk it’ll be like BAU.

40. JuanP on Mon, 15th Jul 2019 10:46 am

OOps, I am JuanP not Davy.

juanpee id theft:
    Davy on Mon, 15th Jul 2019 10:17 am
    “Once the world gets poorer our wonderful affluence will decay rapidly.”

41. More Davy Identity Theft on Mon, 15th Jul 2019 10:50 am

JuanP on Mon, 15th Jul 2019 10:46 am

42. Davy on Mon, 15th Jul 2019 10:55 am

I am spending less time on this lame unmoderated forum to concentrate on my own blog. I do want to thank all those who have attacked me with giving me material for growth. I have saved the best of my comments for my new blog. I have years worth of my own material that nobody else cares to read.

43. muhamad.bin.pedoakafrmpaultard on Mon, 15th Jul 2019 2:18 pm

Why ppl hate supertard
    Cut it out

I convert to muzzie religion or should we say in politically astroturfing “revert”

44. I AM THE MOB on Mon, 15th Jul 2019 2:19 pm

Europe is on the cusp of collapse and another civil war..

Brexit: stage one in Europe’s slow-burn energy collapse

Majority of Europeans ‘expect end of EU within 20 years’

The EU looks like the Soviet Union in 1991 — on the verge of collapse -Soros

Govt economic advisor warns British defense planners that OECD growth is ending

45. Cloggie on Mon, 15th Jul 2019 2:21 pm

The spirit of November 2016 is back!

“LEFTISTS LOSE THEIR SHIT AFTER TRUMP TELLS “PROGRESSIVE” DEMS TO GO BACK TO THE “CRIME INFESTED PLACES” THEY CAME FROM”

DJT talking like a white nationalist, one year before the next campaign.

46. muhamadbinpedo.al.ameriki.akafmr on Mon, 15th Jul 2019 2:27 pm

Euroturds have lost the natural instinct to self defense so they do nothing toward warring muzzies. Decades of denigrating american as savage beasts also took them toward the far end of libtarddom without natural instinct for self defense. Muzzies will continue to rape bomb and burn

Same sorts exist north of border

47. Cloggie on Mon, 15th Jul 2019 2:28 pm

“Europe is on the cusp of collapse and another civil war..”

‘Another’?

I know you admit you suck at history but this is ridiculous.

But you are right, our own “1989” is approching fast and there will be no mercy with “our” US c*ck-sucking elite.

Dresden tonight:

Exactly the same atmosphere as in 1989.

The Soviet empire is history.
    The US empire is next.

48. Cloggie on Mon, 15th Jul 2019 2:34 pm

BoJo, just another corrupt, anti-white libtard:

“Boris Johnson REFUSES to guarantee that he would lower immigration to the UK if he wins the race for Number 10 as he clashes with Jeremy Hunt in final head-to-head showdown of the Tory leadership campaign”

Fromage, same shit.

49. CoCoa Puffs on Mon, 15th Jul 2019 2:44 pm

The WHORE of BABYLON aka ABOMINATION DAVY, be silenced, ye FATHER of WHORES, for you are a DESTROYER of TRUTH and FATHER of LIES.

The FATHER of LIES now claims he is not the author, although the ABOMINATION’S WORD SALAD FINGERPRINTS are all too obvious.

DAVY authored the following on June 10, 2019:

“I am spending less time on this lame unmoderated forum to concentrate on my own blog. I do want to thank all those who have attacked me with giving me material for growth. I have saved the best of my comments for my new blog. I have years worth of material. I have enjoyed moderating the worst of you and neutering your selfish useless agendas. I will still be here it is just I will be spending more time putting out a blog. I don’t expect much of a following with my blog. This is more a personal effort to assemble what I have learned over the last 10 years of formulating my REAL Green Deep Adaptation. Many of my ideas and lifestyles are not mine. I barrow what ever works. I do not claim anything either. It is an open source effort. Anyone can take what I am offering and use it however you want. Take my title if you like. For the stalkers here I hope you find my blog and visit the comment forum. It will be only lightly moderated to prevent juanpee identity theft and excessive cloggo spamming. LOL. There will be a prize for juanpee and annoymouse if you can stalk my blog. Double LOL. Anyway fuck my enemies and many thanks to those who contributed to my metamorphous.

Goodbye to ALL of you dumbasses.”

50. I AM THE MOB on Mon, 15th Jul 2019 3:23 pm

Neo-Nazi sentenced to life plus 419 years in murder of Charlottesville demonstrator

i bet he makes a great prison ho