Page added on April 4, 2021

Bush, Obama, Or Trump: Who Was Best From Gasoline Prices?

Public Policy

Last week I filled up with gasoline, and the price was over $3.00 a gallon. It’s been a long time since I paid that much for gasoline. In fact, I checked the data at the Energy Information Administration (EIA) to see the last time weekly gasoline prices were above $3.00/gal. It was in May 2018, during President Trump’s second year in office. In the previous two articles, I addressed some beliefs relating to presidents and gasoline prices. One of the strongest current beliefs is that President Trump came into office and took decisive actions that drove down gasoline prices. President Biden, the belief goes, has now taken actions that have driven up gasoline prices.

This topic was covered in the previous articles (here and here), but today I want to address the data. Where were gasoline prices during the presidencies of the last three men to hold office? I will also provide commentary on major factors that influenced those prices.

The following graphic shows the average annual gasoline price during each year of the last three presidential terms. The numbers come from the EIA, and they represent the average retail price of all grades of gasoline. You can see the raw data here. I charted each year in 52-week increments starting with each president’s inauguration.
You can interpret this data in many different ways, but let’s first discuss the overall evolution of gasoline prices over this period. Then I will address the causes.

The Evolution of Gasoline Prices

During the first two years of his first term, President Bush oversaw low and relatively stable gasoline prices. But prices were higher in his third year in office, and they continued to rise through his eighth year in office. Between his first and seventh year, the average annual price of gasoline doubled. No other president in modern history has overseen such a huge percentage rise in the price of gasoline.

Something dramatic changed during President Obama’s first year in office. The price of gasoline plunged. If you are a fan of President Obama, you might give him credit for this drop in prices. But, as I will explain later, it’s not that simple.

Like Bush, Obama initially experienced rising gasoline prices. Those prices reached a peak at the highest annual average of any president, before falling back down to the lowest level since Bush’s first term. The reasons for this are clearly understood, as I will explain below.

Gasoline prices rose during each of President Trump’s first two years in office, reversing the two-year trend that ended Obama’s second term. By Trump’s third year in office, prices fell slightly, but then they fell sharply during his fourth year to a level almost the same as during Obama’s eighth year.

The Reasons for the Changes

I would argue that none of the major changes in the graph above have much of anything to do with presidential actions. I am going to explain the reasons for what actually happened during this period, but first let’s look at another chart. The following graphic shows the average annual price of retail gasoline — same as the previous chart — but this time plotted against the average annual price of West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude oil.

This graphic shows the intricate linkage between crude oil and gasoline prices. They rise and fall together with a high correlation. And while it may be more difficult to pin down what exactly causes gasolines prices to move, it’s not that difficult to pin down what caused oil prices to make major moves during this period.

Couldn’t one argue that presidential policies impact oil prices, and therefore gasoline prices? Over the long term, yes. But the macro factors impacting oil prices are far greater than the impacts from the decisions a president makes.

In the short term, a president can try to move markets, but those impacts are fleeting. If a president announces a release of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve — which they often do prior to elections — then that can cause a brief dip in the price of oil, and subsequently gasoline. But it doesn’t have a sustained impact on prices.

Here’s what actually happened over the past 20 years. President Bush took over during the early 2000s recession, which was caused in part by the dot-com bust. He then encountered the 9/11 tragedy early during his first term, and that helped keep a chill on the global economy. That is largely responsible for keeping oil prices in check during his first term.

During President Bush’s two terms, U.S. oil production fell steadily. Imports of crude oil and finished products had been rising for years, but they reached an all-time high in the U.S. during Bush’s second term. OPEC was gaining increasing pricing power, and they were slow to respond to the ongoing decline of U.S. oil production. That led to oil prices that continued to spiral higher. WTI reached a peak price above $140 a barrel (bbl) in June and July 2008.

That spike in prices helped push the U.S. into a recession, which caused oil prices to come crashing down to $30/bbl by the end of 2008. President Obama took over during this recession in early 2009, and hence he received the benefit of low gasoline prices during his first year in office. But the econ0my recovered, and the price of WTI soon returned back above $100/bbl.

Meanwhile, a hydraulic fracturing (“fracking”) boom had been gaining momentum since Bush’s second term in office. By 2014 U.S. oil production had increased by so much that OPEC responded with a price war that ultimately sent oil prices below $30/bbl. That’s why gasoline prices plunged during Obama’s last two years in office.

By the time President Trump assumed office, OPEC had learned its lesson and was back to trying to curb production to influence prices. But the continued rise of U.S. oil production made this difficult. While they were able to boost prices somewhat, the power they had to boost prices a decade earlier had diminished.

Then the Covid-19 pandemic hit in 2020, and that helped send oil prices all the way into negative territory. That is why average gasoline prices were so low during Trump’s last year in office.

Now, in early 2021 global oil demand is starting to recover as we start to exit from the pandemic. That, in turn, is helping lift oil prices back to the level they were in 2019. This is the main reason gasoline prices are back on the rise.

Conclusions

In a nutshell, here are the major factors impacting oil, and subsequently gasoline prices since 2001.

• Dot-com bust and 9/11 put a chill on the global economy
  • Falling U.S. oil production gives OPEC more pricing power
  • Rising oil prices helped spur the 2008-2009 recession, which crashed oil prices
  • Economic recovery sent oil prices back to $100/bbl
  • U.S. fracking boom breaks OPEC’s hold on oil prices, again crashing prices
  • Prices stabilize as OPEC again curtails production
  • Covid-19 pandemic sends oil prices crashing

We can debate whether certain presidents made some impact on oil prices, but that impact would be modest. The factors above are the primary reasons oil prices rose and fell since 2001, and presidential decisions didn’t have a lot of impact on most of these factors.

To the extent that President Bush’s decisions led to the 2008-2009 recession, you could argue that he helped crash oil prices early in Obama’s term. And to the extent that Bush helped fund the fracking boom, he is partially responsible for the surge in U.S. oil production, and the crash in oil prices a decade later.

Likewise, to the extent that Obama’s decisions helped lead the way out of the recession, you can “blame” him for the subsequent rise in the price of oil. Likewise, if you believe Biden’s decisions are helping end the Covid-19 pandemic, you can “blame” him for the surge in oil prices that followed. But I would point out that this surge actually started in earnest last fall when it became clear that new vaccines were on the way. So, if you want to “blame” President Trump for that, then you could probably also defend that position.

Remember that the issue of oil and gasoline prices is a two-edged sword. Low gasoline prices may be good for consumers, but it often signals problems with the overall economy. So when a president makes policy decisions to strengthen the economy, there is often an increase in oil and gasoline prices.

But as I always say, these policy changes take many years to bear fruit. Presidents have really limited ability to impact gasoline prices in the short term.

The answer to the title question, however, is that President Obama oversaw the highest average annual gasoline prices. President Bush oversaw the lowest. The average price during President Trump’s four-year term was very much in line with the second terms of both Bush and Obama until the Covid-19 pandemic sent prices reeling. So, President Trump ends up with the second-lowest four-year average of any President in the past 20 years.

By Robert Rapier OilPrice.com

60 Comments on "Bush, Obama, Or Trump: Who Was Best From Gasoline Prices?"

1. doug nicodemus on Mon, 5th Apr 2021 10:33 am

WHERE are the CHARTS….

2. IJustGotOutOfBedWaitALittleBid on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 8:29 am

Who am I going to insult today?, The ugly gook, the smelly punjabi with their dirt roll of toilet paper on their head, greedy and mentally sick Jews, the sand nigger. Who I am going to kill in my head today. Which member of think tank will I torture in my head today. Stay tune I just go out of bed. It might be good of bad.

3. DontWorryIDontWantPower on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 8:41 am

Look at Trudeau hands on this video:

You know that cloning is possible but the clone have a lot of imperfection.

We know that the original TurdDope is in GITMO probably dead. But the Cabal acted fast and put a clone of TurdDope as prime minister of Canada. Look at his hand again.

A lot of killing will need to be done if we human wants to gain control of the earth. I personally prefer killing by torture for the Cabal member, This is just me.

All the think tanks lead ship needs to be killed by torture if you ask me. Refer to the graph below for the thinks tank name.

I can assure you people, I have no desire for power. I like my simple life and my simple hobbies like sewing, welding, car mechanics. Plus I am not a pedophile, this disqualify
    me as a politician, elite, actor,..

Plus I am not worries about the future, The thinks tank have the answer to everything. I am sure they know how to deal with peak oil. I am sure they don’t need me. Fuck the gook.

4. TheJewsWillSaveWesternCivilisation on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 8:51 am

You still don’t believe me about cloning. Maybe George Bush could convince you more.

One strategy I come up with to kill the Cabal is to collapse the system to the ground, no electrical grid, no potable water. That should world as a way to kill the Cabal. Unless they hide in Antarctica.

But anyway, the think tanks have the peak oil situation at hands and I am sure they already have a solution to keep the electrical grid on. After all, the think tanks are full of Jews, and Jews are the best thing that ever happen to this earth. Israel has the nicest flag with is satanic symbol on it.

5. HowToAnalyzeTheDailyNews on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 9:02 am

Some time in the news you will see BS like this:

NATO and Russia clash over troop build up

How do interpret this a regular citzen that is daily fuck in the ass by the Cabal

First thing you have to remember about this world. The Cabal consider this world as their personal play ground and us people as little peon to be played with.

When, we see a news like above, the first thing that should come to your mind is: here we go again, the cabal is fucking with us.

Or you should think something like this: the cabal is executing the script it has written last night together while drinking baby blood and raping young kids

6. AnotherExampleOfTheCabalFuckingUSInTheAss on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 9:07 am

This is another example of a script written by the Cabal. Remember nuclear weapon are a hoax.

Iran says initial nuclear talks with world powers ‘constructive’

7. SomeQuestionForTheCabalMember on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 9:33 am

We all know Von Der Leyen is baby blood drinker (Adrenochrome) and most likely a rapist of little boy. This is how the Cabal select the people the put in high position of power. So, here are my really important question:

1- Does she do rough anal, extreme anal fisting ? I would like to know if the Cabal has is own formula for Anal lube. There must have some special lube, because I barely feel all the ass fucking being done on me and the populace of the earth by the Cabal.

2- Does she like golden shower ? Does she drink urine of the Cabal ?
    Is she drinking their urine from a class or directly from the source (Penis)

3- I would like to know if Cabal member like pegging. She has this little domineering attitude, a bit like guidoune Guibault. Maybe once in a While she pegs some member of the Cabal. Must be tiring for them to rape little boys and girls

Turchia, von der Leyen lasciata senza poltrona da Erdogan: sui social è “sofagate”

8. SomeOfYouMightEnjoyThisDocumentary on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 10:04 am

The Greatest Deception – (2019 Documentary)

9. QuebecGouvermentIsFullOfSatanist on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 10:14 am

The pedo lego government is full of pedophile and baby blood drinking (adrenochrome). Look at Dube eyes. Look at Charest Eyes, guidoune guibault eyes. Pedo and his satanist government.

10. ObamsSayingAliensExist on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 10:20 am

President Barack Obama Denies Knowledge of Aliens

Obviously the tittle on the video is wrong. It should be titled Obama confirm the presence of aliens on earth hiding in Antarctica.

11. IWouldLikeToThankTheCabal on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 10:28 am

I know that CIA and Cabal members have beeb spying on my youtube acccount. Here is my message to Cabal members. You don’t need me to help you with peak oil. You have your own think tanks members that are much more wise and intelligent then me that can help you with the peak oil situation.

I am happy that I found this chart there:

because now I can sleep good knowing that think tanks and WEF would solve the peak oil crisses.

I am also happy to report that I am not a woke person. here is my woke journey:

Cabal = Isreal/CIA/MI6/KGB/NASA/WEF/UN/WHO/Klauss Schwab/Royal family/England leader/Europe leaders/Intelligence agencies of the world/WTO/Vatican of Rome/European Space Agency/Space X/Goldman Sach/YouTube/FaceBook/Twitter/HollyWood/Disney/China/Rocket Lab

I would like to repeat this. I now understand what wokeness is. I am a White man therefore I am automatically a women oppressor, rapist and kidnapper. Because I am a White man I am automatically a racist toward all races (negro, shit brow diversity, gook and so on) and I also have Whites privilege. How can I solved this problem. I know.

I will step aside and let women, negro, brown shit diversity, sand nigger, gook, … deal with the peak oil situation. It is my duty to erase my self and leave more room to women, negro, brown shit diversity, sand nigger, gook. After all, they are the ones that will have to deal with peak oil and it is right thing to me to not participate because I could show that I have some White privileges.

When a civilization is that stupid, it deserve to die and suffer.

12. GoFuckYourselfGook on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 10:52 am

Go fuck yourself gook

13. FuckRoyalsOfEngland on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 10:57 am

Fucking bitch, you deserve death by long torture.

14. FuckingHumanTrashAndGarbageRoyals on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 11:03 am

Fucking human trash and garbage. I bet they sit on top of the pyramid as monarch or crown council of the 13 with the Vatican

15. IAmWatchingYouFuckers on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 11:20 am

What you have to understand about England, it is an island that went full retard with immigration. Their island is too small and depleted of natural resources. England government has to find way to steal other nations naturals resources without using an army. They will probably try to do that using money and the city of London.

I am watching yours moves fuckers.

16. YouDeserveDeathByTortureCockSUckers on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 11:53 am

Fence goes up around GraceLife Church in Alberta after health officials “physically close” facility

This could be an adrenochrome production facilities with underground bunkers. The don’t want people to see when they brings the kids out.

Same thing happen in DC when the remove the kids from underground tunnels in washinton. Cannot find the video anymore

17. ThisIsMe on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 11:56 am

You know you are a loser when you pass your whole day writing comments, THis is my, the fat guy behing the computer.

18. IFinallyFoundAVideoOfMeToShareWithTheWorld on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 12:03 pm

This is me here. My belly is more firm and I don’t have hang fat like this guy, but still it is a good presentation of myself.

19. SomeMoreTheatricalPlayByTheCabal on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 12:30 pm

A lot of people have predicted the that Cabal will try all kind of false flags to control the price oil. If the price of oil would collapse , it would cause a total market meltdown. Note that everything on earth is theater and it is controlled by the Cabal. We are all part of big theater play but most of us are unaware of this.

Iranian cargo ship attacked in Red Sea

It does not have to be real. The news network lies all the time

20. BeCarefulWhatYouDoTheCabal on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 12:50 pm

LIVE: Opening ceremony for Holocaust Remembrance Day 2021 takes place in Jerusalem

You see these pieces of shit Jews like to control and manipulate the white race using the Holocaust. What you see below is the Cabal trying to control the white using guilt. It is an old manipulation technique. There is some disadvantage to use this this technique. The Whites like me me can get upset and refuse to participate to society and let it collapse with electrical grid and water distribution system down.

You see the Jews have 118 genetic defect and his prone Schizophrenia make him a dangerous persons seeking world domination.

Like I said cock sucker, you are really lucky that I am not looking for power positions. The house of Satan know as Israel with his Satanic symbol would be dismantled and the leaders kill by torture.

Don’t mock GOD like that, he might get upset and push people like me or other people like me into position of extreme power. You dont want cuck sucker.

21. YouArePushingItJews on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 1:10 pm

You are pushing it Jews. Don’t mock GOD like that openly in this inuslting manner.

22. YouAreInsultingMeJews on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 1:25 pm

You openly mocking GOD and me with this celebration.

This might accelerate the collapse of civilization as me and other Whites man like me will refuse to participle in this current civilization and let it die. We are going to destroy this current civilization, no electricity and water, by passive rebellion and sabotage.

You are insulting me Jews.

23. 3MAnotherCabalMember on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 1:55 pm

What do you think on this video starting from 16:00 to 17:00 a deep fake or real facial expression of someone in distress. I am watching this with a cheap laptop I cannot tell.

3M is after all a member of the Cabal. It belongs to the catergor world ressource control.

24. ObamaCanEatABucketOfHIV on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 2:51 pm

Obama on masculinity: ‘You don’t need eight women around you twerking’

I would like to comment on this. First Obama likes raping little Boys and Girls and fucking trannies like Michaeal. As I man that need prostate medicine every 2 days, better everyday but I find it too exhausting.

My as a real man full of toxic masculinity, not a metro sexual like Obama, I would say I need 15 different women per month as prostate medicine. But PornHub does what I need if you have a paying membership.

I disagree with pedo narcissist and satanist that Obama was. I was in GITMO long ago.

25. TheFaceOfTheDevil on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 6:13 pm

1:38 the face of the devil

Are you mocking me jews

26. GoogleAdrenochromeAndHIV on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 6:45 pm

Look at people in the video and google adrenochrome and HIV

27. GoogleAdrenochromeAndHIV on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 6:49 pm

Look at people eyes in the video and google adrenochrome and HIV

Satanist at every level of power, just unbelievable

28. DeathByTortureIsTooGoodForYou on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 9:09 pm

You fucking piece shit deserve death by torture for all the pain and misery you and your family put this earth trough.

29. JustFuckingUnbelievable on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 9:22 pm

StarvingLion » Wed 07 Apr 2021, 21:03:42
    The CRIMS have declared all-out war on Texas and Florida…

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-04-07- … orida.html

Situation Update, April 7th: ALERT – The CDC will release biowarfare PATHOGENS in Texas and Florida to punish states that refuse vaccine passports

————————————–
    I was looking at this almost all day long. What a fucking loser I am. It is just unbelievable, they put satanists to almost all powerful position through the whole world: premier, governmental top position, health agency, army, police and so on.

I have noticed long time ago that there were two hiring criteria in big corporation. At the bottom, people like me, they want you honest, hard working, submissive and intelligent. At the top of the hierarchy, they are hiring criteria change completely. They want pedophile, psychopaths, sociopath, liar, greedy and satanist people. They have a very sophisticated vetting process for people at the top of the hierarchy.

A lot of satanist among pedo lego gouvement. I did the right thing by not getting in touch with them. Jesus

Just fucking unbelievable

30. TheCabalWillBeDestroyOneWayOrTheOther on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 9:42 pm

I don’t know how this will end. Put I have a feeling that the Cabal has lost control of the chaos they have created.

This modern civilization exist because of man like me and other similar man. This is a highly complex civilization that require a special kind of man to maintain it.

The man like me that have build this civilization also know how to completely shut it down. The Cabal is not going to win this ones. Their plans look amateurish.

Make sure you understand how complex this world is before killing people with you mass vaccination. You don’t seem to understand. A lot of highly intelligent people have no diploma.

31. ZOMG hello this is debbie this is my first attemp at eharmony i love cats i love every kinds of cats so anyway im a cats lover and i love to run sry im being emotional im thinking about cats again on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 11:22 pm

according to my tard research the so called spanish flu deaths are due to killshots.

[rumble]
    vc9hfr-dissolving-illusions-infectious-disease-history-and-today-2.-smallpox.html

full 100 years after mandatory killshot smallpox peaked.

today’s killshot has dropout-19 semen in it. yuck

please be at ease among good friends, we’re all supremacist muzzie lovers here.

32. FamousDrScanlon on Wed, 7th Apr 2021 11:57 pm

Bush was best for Vaseline petroleum jelly sales because the American public has needed to lube up every morning for 18 years to take their daily Iraq invasion ass fucking like good little subservient cum buckets.

Dink Chaney & his buddies laugh at you dumb fuck tax slaves every day.

The conserveratards especially ate up the daily servings of WMD shit sandwiches & cheered the bombings, torture, murder & illegal invasion.

Did your widdle hearts swell with your cheesy, corn ball, support da troops patriotism? Of course you did – that’s how they lead you around by the nose.

The grid is junk held together with baling wire, you can’t fill the pot holes, or keep your bridges from falling because they blew $6 trillion of your tax dollars in-on the Iraq forever war/profits. Was it worth it?

The American conservative is a dying breed. On the endangered species list & soon to be extinct for failure to adapt to the new environment.

I see US church attendance has dropped below 50%. That’s the sound of your god & religion being rejected.

People don’t want that primitive,iron age BS anymore, just like they don’t want your ideology or to look at your stupid faces either.

American conservatives have nothing the world wants & most of the 8 billion humans on the planet reject all you stand for. Your supposed ‘values’. That’s what all the violent rhetoric & increasing violence is about right? A desperate move for attention. Desperate to feel your worldview counts – it don’t. Y’all are neither wanted, nor needed. The world passed you by & soon you’ll be nothing but a footnote in a boring history textbook.

White genocide? NO

White conservative genocide?* YES *more like a murder suicide.

Y’all chose to ignore God’s commandment to be fruitful & multiply because in a nation of declining net energy your choice was between consumer goodies or more children. Y’all chose consumer dopamine hits over more kids, but with a sparser lifestyle. Y’all chose $5k in tattoos, lift kits fer da truck, trips to Vegas, your ‘portfolio’ eating out all the time, drinking, gambling – consume consume consume Y’all worship Mammon & Moar.

No one made you stop having 3 or more kids except you.

Y’all went along with the dumbing down too. Lazy? Afraid to compete against women & 3rd worlders academically in case you lost? Both? Easier to not try then bitch & moan when they overtake you.

Good riddance you fucking culls.

33. Biden's hairplug on Thu, 8th Apr 2021 1:27 am

“Good riddance you fucking culls.”

Everybody in Europe, Russia and China picks up signals of despair, like these from our friend from Vancouver and draws conclusions. In geopolitics there is no such thing as a vacuum.

Whatever your opinions of US conservatives, fact is they are (were) the backbone of US society. If third worlders had any potential above the third world, then they wouldn’t be third world. Open the gates of America for the third world, as apneaman’s tribe has done since 1965, and America will become the third world: an impotent hell hole of a country, with the largest trade deficit in the world, divided in itself, a ticking time-bomb, nobody needs to take serious. Only the dollar reserve currency keeps it afloat… until it no longer does. And that moment isn’t very far off.

I like this apneaman chap, he is too honest for his own good. The diversity project is going to fail majestically. Everybody racist after all.

34. GiveUpYourControlOfTheEarthOrWillAllDie on Thu, 8th Apr 2021 9:49 am

This cock suckers of globalist/Cabal/Political elites are still insulting us et me with their bullshit space station. You give up that bullshit or we all die. Man like me are controlling this world not you

LIVE: ISS Expedition 65 give pre-launch news conference in BaikonurG

35. BlanchetNeedToStopTalkingInPublic on Thu, 8th Apr 2021 9:58 am

Le chef du Bloc Québécois Yves-François Blanchet discute de l’industrie forestière – 8 avril 2021

This cock sucker need to learn to shut its mouth. He is too stupid to speak in public. For the good of human kind, stop talking fucking short ugly loser. stop talking.

36. YourCallTheCabal on Thu, 8th Apr 2021 10:03 am

Nuclear weapon are an hoax. Carpet bombing from air plane bombers did this. You fucking pieces of shit, you better stop controling the earth and human living in it, or we all die, your choice the Cabal.

37. GoFuckYourselfJews on Thu, 8th Apr 2021 10:14 am

Israel remembers victims of the Holocaust with nationwide standstill

Nothing is more manipulative, liar and deceiving then the Jews. They monopolized the public arena with the guild manipulation techniques and the Jews/Cabal still using this dirty trick since immemorial time.

Go eat my shit ugly disgusting Jews with an ugly nose. Your women are too ugly to be used as prostate medicine.

38. YouReleaseControlOfTheEarth on Thu, 8th Apr 2021 10:39 am

Rioting, clashes amid Brexit tensions condemned by Northern Ireland’s unionist, republican leaders

Listen to me the Cabal I disagree that violence does not solve problems. Violence indeed solve problems. The use of violence, death and murders are sometime the only tool that are efficient against people like the Cabal. I support the use of violence against member of the Cabal. You can find who they are using the following chart.

Or we can use passive violence like I am doing now. Meaning White man like me can refuse to participate to society and sabotage it in a passive manner. Your choice fucker. Either way you will release control of earth.

39. UnderwearAreImportantToMyMentalHealth on Thu, 8th Apr 2021 10:49 am

Come on China. I laugh so hard that I urinated all over myself. Please stop making jokes like that, I will run out of clean underwear before the end of the day.

China: Extreme poverty eradicated – State Council Information Office

40. SomeOfMyPatheticThoughtAboutTheUniverse on Thu, 8th Apr 2021 12:07 pm

The Illuminati’s Secret Celebrity Murder and Cloning Centers, Explained

You might want to prepare yourself mentally to the possibility that everything you know is false. The real purpose of the creation of the human race have been hidden from us for a long time by the Cabal. One explanation (I don’t believe in it) is that we are DNA storage unit for all the being of the universe and we also have a soul unlike other being in the universe.

41. YouWillReleaseTheControlOfEarth on Thu, 8th Apr 2021 1:04 pm

I will 7 billions people die (7 billions is must like a flase figure made up by the Cabal), if you don’t release the control that you’ the Cabal, has on earth.

You choice cock sucker. I am old and I see death coming at me.

42. YouWillReleaseTheControlOfEarth on Thu, 8th Apr 2021 1:06 pm

I will let 7 billions people die (7 billions is most likely a false figure made up by the Cabal), if you don’t release the control that you, the Cabal, has on earth.

You choice cock sucker. I am old and I see death coming at me.

43. KeepFuckingWIthMeChinaAndSeeWhatHappen on Thu, 8th Apr 2021 1:10 pm

Alberta Premier Jason Kenney makes an announcement on health innovation – April 8, 2021

Li Ka Shing center of innovation. Are the Chinese government fucking with me again ?

IS Canada belong to China, because it will work for me at all. Keep pushing and see how long the supply chain will stay up

44. YouChoiceChinaIAmReadyToDie on Thu, 8th Apr 2021 1:16 pm

StarvingLion » Thu 08 Apr 2021, 14:11:56
    There is so much QE going on to prevent the 10-Yr from exploding upwards its mind boggling. Oil stocks are getting DESTROYED. Worthless TRASH “media” “companies” getting SMOKED….HAHAHAHAHAHAHA…Bitcon, Scamazon, Psychosoft, Sapple, Fakebook, all this CRAP is worth EXACTLY 0.

——————————————–

Apparently, I am being taken seriousness by the Cabal. You choice cock sucker.

45. YourChoiceChina on Thu, 8th Apr 2021 1:18 pm

tarvingLion » Thu 08 Apr 2021, 14:11:56

——————————————–

Apparently, I am not being taken seriousness by the Cabal. You choice cock sucker.

IS Canada belong to China, because it will not work for me at all. Keep pushing and see how long the supply chain will stay up

46. YouMadeYourDecisionIMadeMine on Thu, 8th Apr 2021 1:22 pm

I am not working with women especially in matter of energy. They are too stupid. Good luck bidet. Go to 1:32

47. YouMadeYourDecisionIMadeMine on Thu, 8th Apr 2021 1:24 pm

I had a bad night of sleep last night. I am not in accomdative mood today.

48. YouMadeYourDecisionIMadeMine on Thu, 8th Apr 2021 1:35 pm

Could you believe that shit StarvintLion. These dumb mother fucker believe that electrical car will save western civilization. What a fucking bunch of loser deconnected from reality. THe sun is Whites, it not yellow anymore like I remember when I was young. GOD is about to destroy this earth.

49. YouFuckWithTheWrongMan on Thu, 8th Apr 2021 1:39 pm

You really fucked with the wrong man when you spied on me.

50. GODHadEnoughtOfHuman on Thu, 8th Apr 2021 1:51 pm

French winemakers use large candles to fight against frost

GOD is really unhappy with member of the Cabal and how you have been managing earth. GOD is about to kill us all.