Page added on May 19, 2019

9/11 connection remains cloaked in government secrecy, breeding suspicion of Saudi role in terror attacks thumbnail

The facts and the treatment of former Sarasota, Fla., residents Abdulaziz and Anoud al-Hijji are extreme but not unique. Saudi Arabian born, raised in the fringes of palace aristocracy, Abdulaziz al-Hijji and his family had lived for over a decade in a suburban home.

In the hours after 9/11, Sarasota law enforcement was notified by al-Hijji’s neighbors that the couple had abruptly moved out of their home two weeks before the terrorist attacks – leaving behind their cars, clothes, furniture and food on the table.

A subsequent investigation of the al-Hijji’s home by a state and local law enforcement anti-terrorism task force and the FBI, confirmed that the family appeared to have “fled” their home shortly before the attack with a sense of urgency. When it was ascertained that three of the four 9/11 hijack pilots had trained at an airport near Sarasota, suspicions arose that al-Hijji or members of his family had been a facilitator of the tragedy.

The FBI Tampa field office opened an investigation, which appears to have lasted for about two years. Among other things, agents reportedly obtained evidence that some 9/11 hijackers had visited al-Hijji’s home.

But the FBI kept its Sarasota investigation secret for a decade. It didn’t inform Congress’ Joint Inquiry into the attacks, which I co-chaired. Nor did the FBI tell the subsequent 9/11 Commission about it.

Former Florida Sen. Bob Graham
Former Florida Sen. Bob Graham

Irish author Anthony Summers stumbled onto the relationship between the pilots and the al-Hijji family while in Sarasota researching a book on 9/11 titled “The Eleventh Day.” He joined forces with Dan Christensen, founder of the online Florida Bulldog.

Together, Christensen and Summers confirmed and published news reports revealing that the FBI had conducted an extensive investigation of the Saudi family’s flight from Sarasota. The FBI reacted the next day, admitting it had investigated the family but also vehemently claiming it had found “no connection” between the family and the hijackers.

The Bulldog then made numerous attempts to gain access to the FBI’s records of its investigation. They all proved fruitless. So, on September 5, 2012, the Bulldog filed a Freedom of Information lawsuit in the United States federal court for the Southern District of Florida.

In response to the suit, the FBI initially claimed it could not find a single record of its Sarasota investigation. As the lawsuit progressed, the FBI changed its story and revealed that it had found a smattering of records, including one memo which stated an FBI agent, in fact, had found “many connections” between the family and the hijackers. The record directly contradicted the FBI’s prior public statements.

Judge William Zloch, the federal district judge to whom the case was assigned, was incredulous that the FBI could not find a more complete record of this important investigation. He ordered the FBI to conduct an additional thorough search. He specifically directed the FBI to scour its Tampa Field Office for any records connected to the 9/11 attacks.

The FBI obeyed that judicial directive and then sheepishly reported back that it had located more than 80,000 pages of 9/11 records. It also claimed this entire trove of 9/11 evidence was classified and should never be disclosed to the public.

Judge Zloch ordered the records produced to him promptly so that he could see what the FBI was shielding from public view and decide for himself whether the records should remain sealed.

That was in the spring of 2014. Five years later, the Bulldog is still waiting to hear from Judge Zloch and the nation continues to wonder whether Saudi Arabia aided the 9/11 hijackers.

During this five-year period, the United States has treated the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as a close ally. The U.S. has provided the capability for the Kingdom to inflict on Yemen what has been described as 2019’s world’s most heinous human rights disaster and virtually ignore the October 2, 2018, chain saw butcher at the Istanbul Turkey Saudi consulate of Jamal Khashoggi, the Saudi journalist in exile in the United States who reported for the Washington Post.

If in those five years, the secluded Sarasota information had become public and proven that Saudi Arabia was a 9/11 co-conspirator, these and other horrors possibly would not have occurred.

At least America would have had evidence of the character and reliability of the Kingdom.

Former Gov. Bob Graham, a Democrat, represented Florida in the U.S. Senate 1987-2005. He was the the former head of the Senate Intelligence Committee and co-chairman of the joint congressional inquiry into U.S. intelligence gathering surrounding the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

sun-sentinel.com

149 Comments on "9/11 connection remains cloaked in government secrecy, breeding suspicion of Saudi role in terror attacks"

1. joe on Sun, 19th May 2019 12:39 pm

Could this be true? Oh yeah, we got this info in the 28 pages hidden because Trump already released this info, guess what, the Dems ignored it.

‘https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_28_pages’

Trump promised he would release it and he kept his word. The bigger truth is obvious. The FBI tells the government of the day that Saudi Arabia attacked the US using its al qaeda operatives as plausible deniablity, Bush makes them his ally in the war on Iraq, knowing that the Saudis have the oil. We knew all this shit in 03 and millions protested it but they fucking killed all those Iraqis anyway. The messed up though cause US army wasn’t strong enough to occupy Iraq.

2. joe on Sun, 19th May 2019 12:44 pm

The 911 whitewash report was published in 2004 during Bob Grahams time as Senator. He definitely knew what was in the 28 pages

I wonder how much each Senator got for their vote for war…..

‘https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_Commission_Report’

3. Davy on Sun, 19th May 2019 12:44 pm

Joe, but but, cloggo has solid proof this was ZOG not the Sauds. He is so sure of it he has multiple pages of his cloggoWordPress dedicated to it.

4. joe on Sun, 19th May 2019 12:55 pm

The worst part of 911 whitewash report is that it’s clear that the FBI was ignored both before and after 9-11 as part of a policy to fight any government it didn’t like. Even today they are following that exact policy. Clearly the policy is to overturn every OPEC nation or major transit countries leaving Saudi Arabia and the US as clear masters of world energy.

5. Davy on Sun, 19th May 2019 12:59 pm

But, but, Osama Bin Laden, Weapons of Mass Destruction, The War on Terrorism.

Did I mention weapons of mass destruction?

6. joe on Sun, 19th May 2019 1:13 pm

Usama bin Laden, was hired by the CIA to start al qaeda. WMD was a British fiction (‘https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Dossier’ ) repeated by Bush, Colin Powell lost his chance to be Americas first black President when he went to the UN and lied (with tells and everything).
    The ‘war on terror’ is the only true thing, a series of laws which allow advanced a.I. and spy tech to watch us all and kill us whenever we become too big of a problem, in this kafkaesque reality of the relationship of law and people, of rich and poor, powerful and powerless.

7. JuanP on Sun, 19th May 2019 1:31 pm

Juanpee posting

Davy on Sun, 19th May 2019 12:59 pm
    But, but, Osama Bin Laden, Weapons of Mass Destruction, The War on Terrorism.
    Did I mention

8. Robert Inget on Sun, 19th May 2019 1:44 pm

A greater tragedy, war with Iran, in in the making
    as we mumble into our chests around the last few actual slaughters, not just conspiracy theories.

Several Facts have always been evident.
    Most of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi.
    Financing for the attacks came from private Saudi Arabian funds.
    At the time we, the US, could Not Get By w/o
    Saudi Exports. Certainly not wage a war on Iraq.

Today, with several OPEC nations running out of ‘gas’ so to speak, an entire new power structure evolves based on PROVEN reserves.

Because Iran and Iraq didn’t participate in Saudi led ‘War on US Shale’ by raising production beyond reasonable ‘sustainable’ levels, killing oil prices, Iraq and Iran are now big boys in the ME.

I believe the story of the Russian farmer who kills his neighbor’s cow because it gave more milk than his.

This is exactly what’s going down rat now with a bit of Muslim/Jewish/homeland insanity thrown in for good measure. (to get boys in killing mood)

Trump and his gang are stirring the pot in an effort to divert Congress from Impeachment.

My concerns;
    Since Trump took US out of the Iran/ Nuclear agreement there is No Fucking Way there can be negotiations until the US rejoins Europe in that same Agreement. (how can Iran negotiate at the point of a gun?)

Again, there is no expletive way Trump will, or indeed can, get US back into a peaceful stance
    with Iran once all the various bombers, carriers,
    troops, indeed embargoes are in place, as they will be soon. Trump loves a fight. Trump needs a distraction.

Trump has already told Congress to
    Go Fuck Themselves. IOW’s He’ll never bother to ask Congress cause he knows Congress seems powerless because US Congress is lawful and Trump never has been.

There’s no cute “What could possibly go wrong?”
    saying,as everything has already gone wrong.

9. onlooker on Sun, 19th May 2019 2:54 pm

Nice comments Joe. Blame it on Saudis or Israel or Al Queda or the Easter bunny. The US involvement is undeniable.

10. Chrome Mags on Sun, 19th May 2019 3:03 pm

We all see what we want to see, and the US decided when the intel came in on 9/11 they couldn’t see Saudi involvement.

To put it in perspective, let’s say you were dating a 10 and she kicked you in the shin, you’d say, it’s ok honey I love you. But if some grungey guy did the same thing you’d kick back and maybe more.

11. Anonymouse on Sun, 19th May 2019 3:33 pm

There is a minor sub-set of amerikans that seem to think it is of the utmost importance to keep pointing fingers at the uS and Israels water-carriers, the ever loyal, ‘sauds’, for their role in the 9-11 false flag op. In a way, the ‘deep-state’, do not mind this type of story at all. Hell, this entire thing is probably another uSgov managed mediaop itself. They and there ‘sauds did it’, are rather useful in fact. They serve to deflect any blame away from the uSgov and Israels true roles.

This is the ‘limited hangout’ technique in action. You accept blame for one crime, in order to deflect attention from a much greater one. You make the ‘sauds’ the fall guys, which the sauds themselves find only mildly annoying since they really dont give a rats ass what joe-dumbass 6-pak amerikan thinks. This leaves the uS, at most, only guilty of simple incompetence.

In any event, blame like this is rather pointless now, since the so ‘9/11’ op gave the uS the excuse they needed to go all savage on the world on a wide range of fronts, with a vaguely acceptable, but not really, justification underpinning it all.

IoW, they got away with it. The rest is just media management to them.

12. Anonymouse on Sun, 19th May 2019 3:40 pm

I love you JuanP

13. JuanP on Sun, 19th May 2019 4:19 pm

I love you too, Anonymouse.

14. Cloggie on Sun, 19th May 2019 4:56 pm

I love you too Davy.

15. Go Speed Racer on Sun, 19th May 2019 5:03 pm

If you don’t want more terrorism on our soil,
    better vote 4 more years of Trump.

The libs have spoken loud and clear. They
    want no borders, they want absolutely anybody
    to come into the USA.

ISIS is welcomed by the liberals, the
    liberals will hand them fruit baskets
    and a welfare check, on the way in.

Voting democrat is not even a
    valid option anymore. They are stark
    raving mad. The liberals even hate
    that there are two genders. They are
    offended if you refer to somebody
    as “he” or “she”.

Fuck all the liberals. Love how Trump
    is thwarting their plan to destroy America.

16. Majed Alahmadi on Sun, 19th May 2019 5:15 pm

If Saudi was behind 9/11 you would’ve seen 15 Iranians out of the 19.

17. Davy on Sun, 19th May 2019 5:19 pm

I love you too Cloggie, Sir!

18. Anonymouse on Sun, 19th May 2019 5:20 pm

19/19 were Mossad \ CIA patsies and stooges. What more do you need to know?

19. JuanP on Sun, 19th May 2019 5:27 pm

Oops that was a juanpee brain fart

Davy on Sun, 19th May 2019 5:19 pm
    I love you too Cloggie

20. Anonymouse on Sun, 19th May 2019 5:30 pm

I did my dna and I have some Jew in me

21. Not Davy on Sun, 19th May 2019 5:36 pm

Religions don’t have DNA Davy.

stupid

22. Davy on Sun, 19th May 2019 5:40 pm

Oops, that was me stealing JuanP Identity again and another one of my brain farts.

23. Cloggie on Sun, 19th May 2019 5:41 pm

That is nothing, I did my DNA, and I am all jew, and some, ok, a lot, of bullshit.

24. More Davy Identity Theft on Sun, 19th May 2019 5:44 pm

Cloggie on Sun, 19th May 2019 5:41 pm

25. Davy on Sun, 19th May 2019 5:55 pm

Go Speed,

Did I mention I’m voting for Tulsi in the next election? Tulsi isn’t just any old liberal, she’s a socialist.

26. Davy on Sun, 19th May 2019 5:59 pm

That is great news Cloggie, everyone should learn more of their background and origins through the power of science. That, and a $50.00 non-refundable payment to Discount DNA.com

I sent a sample in, and, I am 20% Ozzark, 25% dumbass, and 5% Appalachian. They also said 50% of my DNA sample appeared to be ‘non-human’ in origin. Possibly, goat, but they said they couldn’t identify it. They also said it could be a mix of non-human DNA or something not seen before in nature. Should I be worried cloggie? I dont really understand sciency stuff like you do, and I feel a little frighted right now.

Please help me cloggie.

I take back everything I ever said about you being a sub-human nedernazi shit.

27. JuanP on Sun, 19th May 2019 6:46 pm

The above 6 posts are my creations. Sorry friends I am self medicating some good shit and unable to act responsibly. I will crash soon.

28. Davy on Sun, 19th May 2019 7:03 pm

And for my part, I am sorry for being such a prick face sock puppeting dumbass. I just wanted to let you all know, I am sorry, and I meant every word I have ever said, especially the parts about you all being pricks with mental issues. Now all we need is makato the SS leeching extremist from the Philippines to show up. Then I can neuter his ass too.

29. JuanP on Sun, 19th May 2019 7:14 pm

Oopss, this is a juanpee post

Davy on Sun, 19th May 2019 7:03 pm

30. Davy on Sun, 19th May 2019 7:46 pm

dumbasses

31. Nostradamus on Sun, 19th May 2019 7:58 pm

If you have hundreds of billions of barrels of oil reserves you can get away with murder. Literally.

32. JuanP on Sun, 19th May 2019 8:15 pm

oopps juanpee posting

Davy on Sun, 19th May 2019 7:46 pm
    Y’all are a bunch of liars. JuanP said he wouldn’t be back from his sailing trip until late June or early July. dumbasses

33. Juanpee sock on Sun, 19th May 2019 8:16 pm

juanpee posting

Nostradamus on Sun, 19th May 2019 7:58 pm

34. Davy Identity Theft on Sun, 19th May 2019 9:31 pm

JuanP on Sun, 19th May 2019 8:15 pm

35. Davy Sock Puppetry on Sun, 19th May 2019 9:32 pm

Juanpee sock on Sun, 19th May 2019 8:16 pm

36. Go Speed Racer on Sun, 19th May 2019 11:35 pm

“If you don’t want more terrorism on our soil,
    better vote 4 more years of Trump.”

I forgot to include a caveat. “Terrorism” does NOT include acts of domestic terrorism against minority groups- Jews, Blacks, Muslims, Greasers, Gays, etc.

p.s. I’m NOT a minority

Go Trump!!

37. makati1 on Mon, 20th May 2019 1:33 am

MOB, this ones for you. You are always telling me I am a college “dropout”. Well, yes I am and it was the smartest decision of my young life. Why? Well maybe Doug Casey can explain:

“The idea of everybody going to college should be a non-starter. Instead it’s being sold as some kind of human right. In today’s world, it only extends adolescence, in a Petri dish where impressionable kids are indoctrinated by their Marxist-leaning profs. Students incubate in the fetid academic womb for four years. I understand – it can be fun. Drink, party, do drugs, get laid, sleep in, go to the gym. Repeat daily….

I can’t even find my diploma from Georgetown. I only wish I’d had good counsel in high school. I wouldn’t have misallocated four years of time and a lot of money that way. But today the mistake of college is far, far worse than it was in the ’60s….

The fact is that if you’re worth anything, you educate yourself. Sitting in a classroom for six hours a day listening to professors drone on doesn’t constitute an education, especially today when almost all of the professors are cultural Marxists. College doesn’t just present zero value today. It offers negative value….

Having said that, I hasten to make an exception for science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) degrees. For those subjects, it’s very helpful to learn in a formal structured environment, where labs are available….

The vast majority of people shouldn’t go to college. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn’t have marched off to college….In my experience, people who go to college and became successful would almost certainly have been successful anyway.” BINGO!

38. Sunspot on Mon, 20th May 2019 2:37 am

Makati – When I went to UMass in ’69 the tuition was $100/semester.

And when we can’t even find out what’s in the Mueller report, what chance do we have with 911? The propaganda is so thick in the world now it seems impossible to find out the truth about much of anything. Doesn’t stop me, though…

Doesn’t matter, though – the Arctic Ice is melting, the methane in the seabed is excited – after millions of years, all those molecules will be freed into the atmosphere. Free the methane! Now there’s a bumper sticker…

39. makati1 on Mon, 20th May 2019 2:53 am

“The End of the American Empire”

Remarks to East Bay Citizens for Peace, the Barrington Congregational Church,
    and the American Friends Service Committee

Ambassador Chas W. Freeman, Jr. (USFS, Ret.)
    Senior Fellow, the Watson Institute for International and Public Affairs

It would be worth your time, I think to read ALL of his speeches and realize the world is a lot different then the USMSM portrays it. The US is not going to recover from its “misadventures” of the last 18+ years. It is only going to get worse. Prep now or leave.

40. Go Speed Racer on Mon, 20th May 2019 2:58 am

Hi Davy,
    I’m appreciating that you’re sharing the
    real story, with your plan to vote for
    Tulsi Gabbard.

It’s good to know your thoughts on that,
    because, it gives me a year or so to
    persuade you that Trump is the answer to
    all our problems.

Trump is like God, omnipotent and throwing
    bolts of lightning at the posteriors of
    the liberals.

In Trump We Trust.

So if I got a whole year to persuade you to
    not waste your vote, and join the winning
    team and vote for Trump, let me give U
    an example of how effective Trump can be.

Here he is, at the Mexican border, Trump
    is solving the illegal immigrant crisis:

41. makati1 on Mon, 20th May 2019 3:05 am

Sunspot, When I went to Dickinson in 1962-64, it cost $1,200.00 per year (plus books) for a townie. About twice that for a student needing room and board. The average annual income for an American in 1962 was about $2,500 per capita. That was about the cost of a top of the line Chevy then.

I can appreciate your humor. The truth is possible, but you have to sift thru a lot of shit first, put things in perspective, and use experienced reasoning. I try.

The race is on to see whether climate change or war will be the extinction event for homo sapiens.

42. Cloggie on Mon, 20th May 2019 4:46 am

“The vast majority of people shouldn’t go to college. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn’t have marched off to college….In my experience, people who go to college and became successful would almost certainly have been successful anyway.” ”

I would agree with Doig Casey” for the most part, minus engineering. There is no such thing as Marxist mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc. You cannot become a successful engineer without the resources of organized education aka university. Studying history, sociology, economics, psychology, etc. you can indeed do “self-made”.

43. Davy on Mon, 20th May 2019 5:14 am

“A good friend, who passed a few years ago, was a self made millionaire, no college. He always gave me good advice. Now I am independently retired. College is a waste unless you are in a STEM course.”

LOL, makato brings up his good rich friend again after so many times. What amazes me about you makato is you cut down money but always talk up this guy who is rich. You are pissed because you don’t have money and jealous of those who have. What a loser.

44. Davy on Mon, 20th May 2019 5:17 am

“Go Speed Racer on Mon, 20th May 2019 2:58 am
    Hi Davy,
    I’m appreciating that you’re sharing the
    real story, with your plan to vote for
    Tulsi Gabbard.”

speeder you need to talk to juanpee who stole my handle. I did not write that but yea I would vote for Tulsi if I could. She is honest and I personally believe in policies that would defuse world conflict. These policies need to start in the US IMO.

45. Davy on Mon, 20th May 2019 5:19 am

“This 2016 speech is too long to summarize here but it only proves how correct he was and how the “empire” has continued to decay. Every point he makes has been proven and exceeded by the last three years.”

Where is the link stupid?

46. Davy on Mon, 20th May 2019 5:22 am

“Sunspot, When I went to Dickinson in 1962-64, it cost $1,200.00 per year (plus books) for a townie.”

Liar, you took one semester than dropped out at least that is what was your original story. Now you make it seem like you went two years. This change is likely because your “college doesn’t matter” pitch is a failure with smart people.

47. Davy on Mon, 20th May 2019 5:29 am

Bullshit, post-secondary school education is a must. It does not need to be a traditional 4 year school. There are many exceptional tech schools that are two year. In my opinion 2 more years after high school is a must. 4 years of college is a must if anyone is going to specialize. Even college does not prepare you for the specialization. A masters is a must along with proper work experience. I got out of school with a finance degree and felt unprepared but after some good work experienced it payed off. Anymore if you want to be a success you need education and work experience. It is harder and harder to get either and the costs are so high. This is mainly because of the corruption of the liberal education system, which like the medical field has seen accelerating cost and dropping services. Money is being spent in the wrong places like administration, buildings, and unnecessary perks.

48. Davy on Mon, 20th May 2019 5:49 am

-I am rich
    -I have a huge tracts of land.
    -I am a world traveler, who speaks 20 languages.
    -I am acknowledged expert in any field I, or you, would care to mention.
    -I am cultured, well spoken, and highly regarded by my peers and colleagues on Wall St., who regularly consult with me for my advice and guidance.

And those are just the ones I care to bring to your attention. The rest of my accomplishments, I have vaguely alluded to in my many years here moderating, and edcuating the less fortunate, here at PO.com. Sharing my vast knowledge with you, that you might learn from my example, is its own reward, and money is of no importance in the pursuit of this wurthy goal.

However, if you do happen to have any spare cash, or canned food, even if it is expired, I wouldn’t say no if you sent any of it my way. Send me a PM if you can help. Thanks.

49. boney joe on Mon, 20th May 2019 6:03 am

Incredible!!!!!

What motivated Davy to level with the PO.com readership?

Thank you, Davy. You have made the first of many baby steps on your way to recovery.

“Well, if you dont believe in the power of educaction, dumbasses, just look at me for inspiration. I am a accomplished professional bullshit artist, and have been for all of my non-working life. If school taught me anything, it is that being a loud mouth, bullying prick, can really pay diveddents. My accomplishments speak for themselves in this area.

-I am rich
    -I have a huge tracts of land.
    -I am a world traveler, who speaks 20 languages.
    -I am acknowledged expert in any field I, or you, would care to mention.

PS: I’ll take any blankets or old shoes as well. Toilet paper would be nice too, but not necessary. Only if you have any to spare.”

Keep up the good work.

50. Davy on Mon, 20th May 2019 6:08 am

speeder I forgot to say I stole JuanP’s handle. You can find many examples of my identity theft.

I’m coming clean as a means of mental recovery.