Page added on June 24, 2019

Too Many People, Too Much Junk—Enter the Land of Confusion

Too Many People, Too Much Junk—Enter the Land of Confusion thumbnail

Consider this extraordinary item for a moment: The population of the planet is greater than at any other time in human history. Chances are you already know this, but it is not on your mind every day.

The rock band, Genesis, was thinking about it back in 1986 with their hit single, Land of Confusion.*

“There’s too many men, too many people, making too many problems. And not much love to go around. Can’t you see this is a land of confusion.”

Three decades have passed since, but the message still applies. Here are some things to ponder about living among the masses inside constantly expanding artificial environments.

Long Ago in a Galaxy… Not Far Away

Steve R. / Flickr
Source: Steve R. / Flickr

For the first five million years of hominid history, our ancestors lived in small, nomadic bands of hunter-gatherers. On average, group size was likely maintained around 100-250 individuals. Based on correlations between primate brain size and social networks, Dunbar (1992) proposed that humans can comfortably maintain relationships with approximately 150 people. Because neocortex size effectively limits group size, many of our social adaptations are in tune with small cohesive groups with this capacity (Dunbar, 1993). Basically, the population of Earth, and the number of people our ancestors interacted with in a lifetime was very low throughout 99 percent of human history.

Fast Forward Several Million Years

Artificial environments first emerged from natural environments approximately 10,000 years ago with the advent of agriculture. The ability for human groups to maintain food and other resources in one geographic area for long periods of time ultimately gave rise to the first small communities, cities, and civilizations.

U.S. Census Bureau, International Database, August 2016 Update
Graph of the global population from 10,000 BCE to 2020 CE, adapted from the US Census Bureau data.
Source: U.S. Census Bureau, International Database, August 2016 Update

The list of innovations that are present in the modern world but never existed in the Environment of Evolutionary Adaptedness (EEA)—the ancestral environment to which a species is adapted—includes agriculture, electricity, refrigeration, large scale weapons, medicines, mass communication, effective contraceptive devices, and virtually unlimited access to all types of proteins and carbohydrates.

The current population of the planet is greater than at any other time in human history. The figure above provides some perspective on this time frame by graphically displaying the relatively recent explosion in world population.

What Does It All Mean?

Our mental machinery, including emotions, decision-making algorithms, and mate preferences, evolved under conditions that existed more than 10,000 years ago. Since the mid-1800s, the global population has increased tremendously, the blink of an eye on an evolutionary scale. These numbers dramatically illustrate just one of many features of our current environment that is radically different from previous generations going back to the beginning of human history.

Between 1959 and 2042 the world population will grow from 3 billion to an estimated 9 billion (U.S. Census Bureau, 2016). In contrast, the prior five million years of human history saw almost no significant population increases during any comparable span of time.

For many residents of urban areas around the world, cities represent the promise of reward due to economic growth, developments in mass transit, and technological innovation. As a byproduct of this progress, however, densely populated metropolitan landscapes pose unique psychological challenges not found in other environments. We are navigating our current social and physical world with psychological mechanisms designed to solve problems associated with survival and reproduction in an ancestral environment that was much different than the one we live in now.

Websites and applications that enable users to create and share content (i.e., social media) nicely illustrate one of the biggest differences between natural and artificial environments. For the past 5 million years, humans faced problems posed by the social environment (e.g., decoding emotional expressions, communicating internal mental states to others, and detecting cheaters in social interactions, etc.). In response, natural selection shaped a psychological repertoire that includes mechanisms for solving face-to-face social problems. However, human communication has changed rapidly in a short amount of time. We now use digital screens more than ever and, as a result, those finely tuned psychological adaptations are being used in a very different way, if they are being used at all.

Can We Adjust?

Humans are particularly good at adapting to diverse surroundings. Harnessing solar power, working in high-rise offices, and navigating via global positioning systems are relatively new experiences that have been widely embraced. While artificial environments offer numerous benefits to health, longevity, and overall well-being, they can also result in unhealthy outcomes. A substantial body of interdisciplinary literature has accumulated in recent years. Researchers in environmental science, urban planning, architecture, and landscape design, have investigated the therapeutic effects of nature on children, adult stress levels in urban spaces, human performance in artificial settings, and criminality (Bennett, Gualtieri, & Kazmierczyk, 2018).

There is now considerable evidence for the positive impact of plants, trees, and other sorts of greenery on physical and mental health. Modern technology, structural designs, and construction materials allow us to comfortably inhabit climates that would have required intense effort just a few generations ago. Still, we carry with us the psychological preferences shaped by generations of ancestors living in a much different world and often customize our environments to resemble that ancient habitat.

Most of us prefer physical spaces that offer views of green vistas, not windowless basements. Looking at trees might even have a tangible health benefit: Patients who viewed trees outside the window recovered more quickly from hospital stays (Ulrich, 1984). Flowers also appear to have a positive impact on hospital patients. Bringing flowers increases optimism and improves the rate of recovery (Watson & Burlingame, 1960).

Humans consistently prefer natural environments over built environments (Kaplan & Kaplan, 1982). Using data from thirty studies, Kaplan (1992) summarized the results of participant ratings of photographed scenes of Western Australia, Egypt, Korea, British Columbia, and the United States. Across these varied geographic regions, participants preferred natural environments over built environments. Additional data suggest that the presence of trees and vegetation increases positive evaluations of built environments, thus demonstrating the transformative power of foliage (Ulrich, 1983).

Other research has focused on the relationship between stress and uncultivated outdoor settings. When placed in uncertain and stressful situations, individuals who viewed pictures of nature scenery showed less physiological distress (Ulrich, 1986).  Contact with vegetation need not be active, such as gardening, to provide health benefits. Passively viewing vegetation through a window can produce desirable effects as well. Studies in biophilic design demonstrate that people living and working in spaces with vegetation compared to those without vegetation show improved performance on mental tasks, more positive moods, greater ability to re-focus attention, stress reduction, and diminished perceptions of pain in health care settings (Kellert, Heewagen, & Mador, 2008).

Research looking at over 900,000 data points found that children who grew up with the lowest levels of green space had up to 55 percent higher risk of developing a psychiatric disorder (Engemann, et al., 2019). The authors conclude that one long-term approach to improving mental health is to integrate natural environments into urban design.

Conclusion

Agriculture and modern city environments were non-existent for 99 percent of human history, emerging only in the past 10,000 years. The modern industrialized world of today differs in many important ways from the natural environments of our ancestral past, but psychological mechanisms shaped in our evolutionary past still help us navigate the social and physical complexities of the world today.

Psychology Today

44 Comments on "Too Many People, Too Much Junk—Enter the Land of Confusion"

1. Gaia on Mon, 24th Jun 2019 5:23 pm

Plastic is the worst type of junk that people have produced.

2. Duncan Idaho on Mon, 24th Jun 2019 6:36 pm

Yep–
    Plastics

3. joe on Tue, 25th Jun 2019 9:53 am

Could be just me here, but that chart shows things begin to tip up just around 0ad could be wrong, but did Christianity set us on the path we find ourselves currently on…….

Next, all we need to do it get 1bln muslims to realise the truth that the Quran is lies, that Muhammad was a nabatean born in Petra, not Mecca, and that 200 years after Mohammad died the Quran was written by the winners of an Arab civil war to justify the Arabs destroying Petra to true home of Islam.

4. Sissyfuss on Tue, 25th Jun 2019 10:22 am

I have always gravitated to natural settings, including my present rewilded 5 acres in the country. The 55% higher risk for psychiatric illness for inner city dwellers rings true in my experience in the hood. So much mania and drugs and violence. You can’t maintain psychological efficacy when you’re living in a war zone. And that’s what my humble little neighborhood became when the crack epidemic arrived in the mid 80s. When a full blown shootout transpired 100 ft from my home and as I layed cowering as bullets flew around me I made the decision that I must leave or my life would have no value. I was lucky that I was able to escape the nightmare but the large majority could not. The dystopian scenario grows more possible as the cities expand and the green spaces contract. Only a miniscule amount of people will escape the prison they were born into. A cruel fate indeed.

5. Chrome Mags on Tue, 25th Jun 2019 12:42 pm

“Most of us prefer physical spaces that offer views of green vistas, not windowless basements. Looking at trees might even have a tangible health benefit: Patients who viewed trees outside the window recovered more quickly from hospital stays (Ulrich, 1984).”

6. Chrome Mags on Tue, 25th Jun 2019 1:05 pm

I agree Sissyfuss, because of experiences during a recently completed a contract in Sacramento, CA, there just short of 2 months. That city must have had a tree planting policy, because the whole city is chalk full of trees. Nice, however late one Friday night bursts of automatic gun fire rang out at 1 AM. Not long afterwards a cacophony of sirens filled the airspace and a police helicopter buzzed the area. The rental was in a working class neighborhood but just a couple blocks away the scene was much more dystopian and we (wife and I) began to realize it wasn’t so safe after all and some paranoia began to seep in.

With 2 days to go on the project, a knock came at the door. Some guy wanted to make sure we were ok in all the recent heat. Uh, I can guarantee this complete stranger with a ring through his nose had absolutely no interest in our well being and mentioned several things that alerted me to his casing of the joint. Obviously he knocked hoping no one would answer, then rob us blind. Then real palpable paranoia sank in.

We worked around the clock and finished the job (which we were lucky enough to be able to do at the rental), then packed and exited 3 days short of the deadline. Exhausted but running on the joy of getting out of there, we made it back to our home in the country where the weight of it all rolled off our shoulders. Home where’s it’s as safe as one can expect.

In spite of all the trees in Sac, CA, there wasn’t any indication I could read into day to day life that it made much difference. People were still their same aggressive selves on the road. No indications of joy in workers faces. Maybe people just weren’t meant to live in such large numbers in a congested situation.

And can anyone imagine if and when the oil age wanes into full on collapse what living in a city would be like. No thanks.

7. Cloggie on Tue, 25th Jun 2019 2:14 pm

World first solar car presented today in Holland:

Straight from my Alma Mater, the Technical University of Eindhoven.

Adding solar cells to the roof and bonnet are sufficient for ca. 20,000 “free” km in sunny climates like in most of the US, meaning driving for months without external charging. Don’t park under a tree or carport.

What are you going to do about it, Tesla, VW, BMW?

8. Cloggie on Tue, 25th Jun 2019 4:15 pm

“Lightyears ahead: Dutch firm releases a £134,000 SOLAR car that is claimed to be able to do 12,400 miles a year using energy from the sun”

9. Duncan Idaho on Tue, 25th Jun 2019 5:23 pm

Another Repug gone stupid:
    “Federal prosecutors alleged in a new court filing this week that Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-Calif., used campaign funds to help facilitate extramarital affairs”

Typical repug action.
    The Dims aren’t much better, just a bit smarter.

10. joe on Tue, 25th Jun 2019 5:51 pm

Chrome Mags on Tue, 25th Jun 2019 1:05 pm

I imagine that even after a mild shock to oil supplies (say like fighting Iran and closing the Strait of Hormuz) that living in a city environment will be much like those images you see of third-world countries where electricity is on for only a couple of hours and basic things like clean water become luxuries. Our lives have become very, very precarious because of JIT manufacturer methods and fiat currency. We live litterally a month in advance. If/When the shtf use that month wisely. I plan to say goodbye to my loved ones and go out fighting off robbers and theives….

11. JuanP on Tue, 25th Jun 2019 9:55 pm

12. Davy on Tue, 25th Jun 2019 11:59 pm

You’ve been on my mind every waking hour for the past 4 months Juan. I missed you so much it makes my pussy ache.

13. Davy on Wed, 26th Jun 2019 3:54 am

“JuanP on Tue, 25th Jun 2019 9:55 pm For the record. I am the real JuanP and I haven’t posted a single comment here since before Valentine’s Day. I’ve moved on to greener pastures. I would recommend you all do the same. Reading the comments here or posting something is a complete waste of your lives. This website is fucked beyond redemption. Move on, guys!”

Well, one of your many personalities has not posted since Valentines day but you stalk and post daily. This place has been ruined by your nonsense juanpee. Others here contribute ideas you stalk and prick. Please move on and while you are at it leave the US.

14. DerHundistLos on Wed, 26th Jun 2019 3:50 pm

Duncan Idaho-

Which political party has morphed over the past half-century from a socially moderate, environmentally progressive and fiscally cautious group to a conservative party hell bent on committing ecocide, is actively working to delegitimize and destroy government institutions, demands total control over a woman’s reproductive health and is guided by faith?

Not only are environmental regulations and safeguards being gutted by the Trump administration, they are not being enforced. Government science advisors are being purged and replaced with mouthpieces for industrial polluters. Trump and his Republican enablers in congress respond to the climate emergency by denying the reality of AGW. Legislation has been proposed to eliminate the highly successful Endangered Species Act (thankfully, the Democratic house put a stop to this craziness). As a final insult to the tradition of President Teddy Roosevelt, the administration sells our national parks to the highest bidder.

This is your government working on your behalf by destroying as quickly as possible the very life support system on which we all depend. Incredibly, a sizable population of low information voters supports such actions, but it’s only to their own detriment.

15. Davy on Wed, 26th Jun 2019 11:26 pm

While I do not even possess one personality worth mentioning, I do sock, stalk and prick daily. Others here contribute far more than I do, I just sock, stalk and prick. I would move on, but then you would all be denied my daily Zerohedge copy and pastes or my rambling REAL GREEN or whatever bullshit word salads I crank out. I should leave the US but without me the country would likely collapse.

16. Davy on Thu, 27th Jun 2019 5:12 am

“Davy on Wed, 26th Jun 2019 11:26 pm”
    “Others here contribute far more than I do, I just sock, stalk and prick.”
    Like you always say juanpee, you are projecting. This describes you perfectly

“I would move on, but then you would all be denied my daily Zerohedge copy and pastes or my rambling REAL GREEN or whatever bullshit word salads I crank out.”
    Zero Hedge is a wonderful source of information concerning the decline process. I also vist Rice Farmer which is another. Your best friend makato regularly uses ZH. You just like to bitch about Zero Hedge because I use it and you are stalking and pricking me. My REAL Green stories are one of the best ways for some to do something in this collapsing world. If you were anything worth a shit junapee, you would be doing REAL Green in Uruguay. The reason you don’t you like the playboy bitch life of surfing, sailing, and eating/drinking out. You are a loathsome creature that is destroying the world but acting like you don’t. You whole POV is you got a vasectomy so you can pillage the earth as you like. It does not matter because the world will crash anyway is another worthless POV. Anybody can help repair their local.

“I should leave the US but without me the country would likely collapse.”
    More of your worn out nonsense. Get a life peon.

17. JuanP on Thu, 27th Jun 2019 5:14 am

“Davy on Wed, 26th Jun 2019 11:26 pm While I do not even possess one personality worth mentioning, I do sock, stalk and prick daily.”
    Juanpee, I turn your idiot identity theft back on you. I also neuter any real comment you make if it is BS and much of what you say is extremist BS.

18. Dooma on Thu, 27th Jun 2019 7:42 am

I happened to catch a documentary once about an archaeological dig performed in which a group of early humans of around 2000 people all lived in a town of sorts.

It was around the period that man went from hunter-gatherers to rudimentary farming. Not really all that exciting as far as discoveries go. Except for one significant difference.

Each residence was precisely the same dimensions as the next. They discovered that no one person was treated as higher than another. Historians had found an actual altruistic society. There was a small room for the worship of idols that were usually carvings of animals. Let’s face it, when you did not understand why it became dark at night, a religion of something was bound to happen.

How sad it is now thinking of the damage caused by the pursuit of the bounty that a person could not spend in 10 lifetimes. The destruction of this beautiful planet to benefit so few. I can only dream of an altruistic society. Where people did things out of kindness and not greed.

19. Dredd on Thu, 27th Jun 2019 10:26 am

Cheating is primitive too (Gerrymandering – Geological Deceit? – 7).

20. Cloggie on Thu, 27th Jun 2019 1:19 pm

#WarningFromTheHimalaya

“Dalai Lama warns that the whole of Europe could become ‘Muslim or African’ if migrants are not returned to their home countries”

The DailyMail posted the article at 10:27, yet only 2 comments made it passed the moderation.

#MustNotSayThat

21. Cloggie on Thu, 27th Jun 2019 3:51 pm

The DailyMail closed the comment section, but one came through:

“He’s right, Europe cannot sustain the increasing influx of migrants. In addition, the host countries will no longer have any cultural identity of its former self if this continues. Use common sense and set a limit!!”

Pro: 10279
    Con: 386

Such is the mood everywhere in the West, but western elites (“deep state”) have different plans.

But regularly “elites” have been overthrown, the last time in 1989. Now the West is next.

22. Duncan Idaho on Thu, 27th Jun 2019 7:52 pm

The budget includes a $21.5 billion surplus

That is why Calif can put any other State in one of its corners:
    The Latest: California governor signs $214.8 billion budget

23. Davy on Thu, 27th Jun 2019 8:15 pm

yo idaho, how much debt does cali have and what about those ugly unfunded liabilities.
    Yet, you are cheering on a budget surplus. Much of what is wrong in this country comes out of that state.

24. boney joe on Thu, 27th Jun 2019 8:51 pm

yo DavySkum,

Yeah, and Missouri sets the standard for all to follow-LOL.

Why don’t you just shut the fuck up for once.

25. Duncan Idaho on Thu, 27th Jun 2019 9:41 pm

Calif has the 5th largest GDP on Earth, larger than the UK.
    The rest of the US would be even more third world without CA.
    Plus, it gives 20% of its income to our red states.
    Eventually, CA is going to quit supporting our red states, and have them supporting themselves– might be a bit less beer and Cheetos, but they would lose some weight.
    (I don’t live in CA)

26. Duncan Idaho on Thu, 27th Jun 2019 10:03 pm

California’s gross domestic product rose by $127 billion from 2016 to 2017, surpassing $2.7 trillion.

The California Economy Isn’t Just a U.S. Powerhouse

There are good reasons why one American state leaves big countries like France and Italy in the rearview mirror and overtook the U.K. last year.

Philippines? Could put that in the corner of a small county.

27. Duncan Idaho on Thu, 27th Jun 2019 10:10 pm

makati1–
    I like the PI– have a filipina sister in law, and my brother is there all the time.
    But lets be honest– it is not CA (you wouldn’t be posting without CA technology, although html is Swiss in origin).
    Reality is a bitch.

28. makati1 on Thu, 27th Jun 2019 11:31 pm

Duncan, that is like saying “I have a gay friend” when you really put them down? I don’t need the internet. I never owned a PC until I was 60 years old. It did not exist for most of my life and will end befroe I do, I think. IF the US didn’t start the internet, someone else would have. “… the first computer resembling today’s modern machines was the Analytical Engine, a device conceived and designed by British mathematician Charles Babbage between 1833 and 1871.”

Californication is a shithole state, worse than the Philippines. It is $1,300,000,000,000.00+ in debt. You can post all the propaganda you want but it doesn’t change the fact that Cali is a dying state, along with the other 49.

“California is a place unlike any other on the Globe. It boasts perhaps the greatest natural resources of any state along with shining high-tech industries. However, like many good economic stories, government policies threaten its future. Indeed, its government has made California unsustainable.”

You are just jealous because you are trapped in Police State America. I’m not. I enjoy more freedom than you will ever have there. There are more important things than what money can buy. Americans don’t understand that remark. They are too brainwashed with the fake “American Dream” and their “exceptional/indispensable” warmongering, plundering, murdering country. Their greed blinds them to reality and what is coming. Soon I hope.

29. Davy on Thu, 27th Jun 2019 11:39 pm

Ive been living in the land of confusion for over 70 years now. It’s a great place to be. Sun always shines, I am never wrong, and America is the shining beacon of light on the hill. You really cant ask for anything more. Except maybe I could ask for the government to get busy on deporting JuanP. And makatoo as well for good measure. Next time he comes to America to collect his welfare cheque, the government can deport mak back to wherever he came from. I tried to ban JuanP using my admin powers, but, I think the software is buggy or something, I dont really understand any of it except that it is not working the way I want it to. It should, but it is not. The software was likely written by dirty immigrants and what would explain why my attempts to ban all the dumbasses around here never works.
    I am still working on my investigation into the matter.

30. makati1 on Fri, 28th Jun 2019 12:04 am

That does not sound like a Davy comment unless he is more delusional and out there than usual.

I get my SS directly from my US banks as do all Americans via ATMs. No need to go to the Police State. Probably never will again. It is getting too dangerous in America. Too many terrorists with guns.

BTW: America cannot deport me as I am a card carrying (SS/PP) American with 14 generations of American ancestors dating to 1734, Pre-USA. Sorry!

31. Truth Buster on Fri, 28th Jun 2019 12:37 am

Mak-

You and the DavySkum sound awfully jealous of sun, snow, and fun state.

Missouri is a dump. Its rural White population is the definition of lazy, inbread crackers. Add on to that the most oppressive combination of heat and humidity. Missoury is situated at the bottom of the Mississippi river valley and right in the middle of the good old U-S-of KKK-A. So all of the pollution moving from west to east just sits atop of Missoury for weeks at a time. Look at what it has done the DavyTurd.

32. makati1 on Fri, 28th Jun 2019 1:57 am

Truth, but you see, I live 8,000 miles away from Califorication in the Philippines. I have not lived in the US for over 11 years. Best decision I ever made. Califorication has been in the shitter for decades, but it is now becoming too obvious to ignore.

ALL of the US is heading down the shitter. Just look at who is running your country. Not to mention a TOTAL debt load exceeding $73 Trillion, plus another $124.6 Trillion in unfunded liabilities. Each American owes $1.1 million and the number is growing.

Not me. I owe nothing. Zero. Zilch! I do not pay ANY US taxes or fees and have not for over 11 years. I enjoy real freedom. You do not, and never will inside the USMSM Police State Iron Curtain.

Sun, snow and fun? You mean forest fires, drought, quakes, drugs, shit on the sidewalk, tent cities, diseases, rats, and on and on? LMAO!

33. Davy on Fri, 28th Jun 2019 4:33 am

“Plus, it gives 20% of its income to our red states.”

Idaho, we have had this conversation already. Your cali is recently a net taker on the money fed gov. I am not going to link this because I have already. Apparently you don’t follow up on comments. This is what socialism does, it spends money that is not there.

34. more juanpee sock shit on Fri, 28th Jun 2019 4:34 am

boney joe on Thu, 27th Jun 2019 8:51 pm

yo DavySkum,

Yeah, and Missouri sets the standard for all to follow-LOL.

Why don’t you just shut the fuck up for once.

35. more juanpee sock shit on Fri, 28th Jun 2019 4:34 am

Truth Buster on Fri, 28th Jun 2019 12:37 am

Mak-

You and the DavySkum sound awfully jealous of sun, snow, and fun state.

36. Davy on Fri, 28th Jun 2019 4:40 am

Truth Buster on Fri, 28th Jun 2019 12:37 am
    “Missouri is a dump. Its rural White population is the definition of lazy, inbread crackers.’
    Yea, some are juanpee but there are plenty of sophisticate people especially in the larger cities. I like the rural areas because not a lot of people here. I can put up with the “inbreds”. Cost of living is low.

“Add on to that the most oppressive combination of heat and humidity.”
    Can be some times. We also have cold and humidity but when it is nice here there is no place better. You adapt and get tough and you can deal with the weather which is variable being under the influence of all the surrounding US climate influences.

BS, juanpee, the Mississippi and Missouri only affect a portion of the state. I am in the Ozark Uplift which is a different location

“So all of the pollution moving from west to east just sits atop of Missoury for weeks at a time. Look at what it has done the DavyTurd.”
    Nonsense, juanpee, we get good air from the Great Plains much of the time.

37. LOL makati talks to a juanpee sock on Fri, 28th Jun 2019 4:42 am

makati1 on Fri, 28th Jun 2019 1:57 am

38. JuanP on Fri, 28th Jun 2019 5:50 am

Delusional Davy “Apparently you don’t follow up on comments.”
    If you were not a thoroughly deranged lunatic you would understand that almost everyone ignores the shit you right, idiot!

39. Davy on Fri, 28th Jun 2019 6:28 am

‘JuanP on Fri, 28th Jun 2019 5:50 am”

juanpee, don’t you friggin sleep? Are you doing drugs? You were up late last night and now up early. I can always tell when you are drinking and drugging by your time postings. Well heading out juanpee so have at your sock fun and identity theft shit. I have hay to put up. Why not go out and pick up plastic on the beach. Do something other oriented you selfish prick

40. Davy on Fri, 28th Jun 2019 7:31 am

Sorry y’all. I’m feeling extra deranged today.

41. JuanP on Fri, 28th Jun 2019 7:44 am

Sorry y’all. I’m feeling extra deranged today.

42. More Davy Identity Theft and Projections on Fri, 28th Jun 2019 7:50 am

JuanP on Fri, 28th Jun 2019 7:44 am

“Sorry y’all. I’m feeling extra deranged today.”

43. Davy on Fri, 28th Jun 2019 7:53 am

BTW dumbasses. Keeping with my REAL Green Adaptation Project, I’m using a sickle to put up the hay for my 500 acre goat and cow operation.