Page added on March 10, 2019

Morning Collapse Update

Manafort sentencing, Brexit, Venezuela Blackouts, Democratic Party split, Iditarod on tap this morning with your Java.

293 Comments on "Morning Collapse Update"

1. Not Davy on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 8:53 am

JuanP

Davy on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 8:44 am

2. Not Not Davy on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 9:08 am

Juan P

Not Davy on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 8:53 am

3. JuanP on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 9:11 am

Both of the posts above were not by me and the original post was by Davy at 8:44am.

This is outrageous!,
    Unbelievable!, what a fucking insult!!!!
    Ah carumba! Where are my beans!

4. JuanP is a lying fool on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 9:49 am

JuanP is a pathological liar and any moderated site would have banned him long ago. I have indicated identity theft above and all were by JuanP.

5. JuanP nonsense on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 9:50 am

Not Not Davy on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 9:08 am

Juan P
    Not Davy on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 8:53

6. Davy on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 10:57 am

Actually, to be honest with y’all, any moderated site would have banned me many years ago, long before things ever got to this point.

7. Not Davy on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 11:07 am

juanp

Davy on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 10:57 am

8. JuanP on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 11:09 am

JuanP on Thu, 30th Jun 2016 4:56 pm
    I think I could use my antisocial, psychopathic, sociopathic skills to convince people to vote for Trump. I can be very convincing when I want and I am excellent at manipulating people.
    JuanP on Sun, 30th Aug 2015 5:40 am
    …then you simply have a higher opinion of humans than I do. But what can I do? I am after all an admitted antisocial misanthrope. I just think most people suck!
    JuanP on Fri, 12th Aug 2016 10:58 am
    I stopped caring about humanity’s future a long time ago once I realized it was a waste of my time and energy. Now I think that it would be best for life on Earth if we ceased to exist as a species.
    JuanP on Wed, 14th Sep 2016 9:59 pm
    I struggle with the fact that I belong to the same species; I find myself emotionally and intellectually incapable of accepting the fact. That is why I consider myself a sui generis individual rather than a human animal.
    JuanP on Sun, 26th Jun 2016 12:22 am
    As far as I am concerned human beings are a bunch of arrogant and retarded ignorant fools and they deserve what’s coming. Call me selfish if you want, I don’t give a fuck!
    JuanP on Fri, 15th May 2015 11:21 am
    I did therapy for over a decade and most of it was a waste, but I had one therapist for a year who understood my issues and that helped, though I am still thoroughly screwed up.
    JuanP on Tue, 22nd Dec 2015 6:57 am
    They make me smile and happy and give me a brief respite from my cronic and acute depression.
    JuanP on Sun, 17th Aug 2014 8:19 pm
    I have suffered from cronic and acute clinical depression for most of my life, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
    JuanP on Mon, 23rd May 2016 8:53 am
    I was just telling my wife yesterday that I would very willingly give my arms, legs, tongue, eyes, ears, nuts, and dick to experience life like normal people do for just one hour to know what it feels like. I have been a seriously depressed realist since I have a memory. My first memory of my life is of leaning against a tree alone in my kindergarten’s playground looking at all the other kids playing, thinking how stupid their behavior was, and wondering why I wasn’t like them. I basically don’t interact with normal people anymore. They have nothing to offer me and I don’t want to give them anything.

I am back, bitches! I just got back from a surfing vacation in Costa Rica. I am recharged and refreshed, and ready to continue fucking with the Exceptionalist and his multiple personalities for the foreseeable future.

9. Davy on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 11:21 am

Thank you for your honesty JuanP.

You are a better man than I could ever dream of being.

10. Not Davy on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 12:21 pm

JuanP

Davy on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 11:21 am

11. Davy on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 12:25 pm

JuanP you are dishonest as they come. Why are you here all the time but don’t make any real comments? The reason is all you do is steal identities and play with sock puppets. You are the biggest negative to new commenters participation. Go fuck yourself cunt.

12. Davy on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 12:27 pm

Oops, sorry for losing my shit again everyone.

13. Not Davy on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 12:46 pm

JuanP

Davy on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 12:27 pm

14. Davy on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 12:47 pm

Like I said JuanP is a liar and a coward.

15. Davy on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 12:53 pm

jaunp Juanp JuanP JUANP JUANPEE JUANITAPEE!!!!!

He’s everywhere I tell ya. EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Not Davy on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 2:04 pm

JuanP

Davy on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 12:53 pm

17. Not JuanP on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 2:11 pm

Davy

Davy on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 12:53 pm

18. Not JuanP on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 2:12 pm

Davy

Davy on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 12:27 pm

19. Not JuanP on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 2:13 pm

Davy

Davy on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 11:21 am

20. supertarddavythelibtard-aka-fmr-paultard on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 5:02 pm

what happens to our supertards
    this permacultism is not working well
    we have tards who design planes that crash
    supertard elon designed a rocket that lands itself and doesn’t crash. it’s time we design planes that don’t crash.
    our supertards need to pray to the holy mohter before it’s too late. it’s like i always told master race theedrich tard to do before it’s too late.

it was too late for supertard once before as you seen here narated by supertard john rohmer

21. supertarddavythelibtard-aka-fmr-paultard on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 5:16 pm

ok so we’re like being told by our libtards friends which inlcude supertard
    they’re putin lovers
    they are matako, supertard, nedertard, master racetard theedrich the list go on and the nationlisttard

but look here

REVEALED: How Russia sank billions of dollars into Venezuela’s failing oil industry in an attempt to prop up Maduro’s socialist government

haha and i thought lover putin is supposed to be cutting edge in solving problems and have an edge on our supertard america

it turns out he solved “problems” the dumb way, by throwing money at it.

22. Theedrich on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 8:00 pm

Putin is the Dem+RINOs’ favorite bête noire.  But in defense of Влади́мир, several things must be said.  When he took over Russia, his country was in disastrous shape.  Of course, the usual American elite jabberwockies just knew that his land could be turned overnight into a capitalistic paradise à la the U.S., only subservient to us.  Our educated ignorami knew, and know, nothing about different cultures and their histories, so it was only natural for them to project their own wishdreams onto that collapsed society.  Consequently, our lectures to the Russkies led only to more pre-Putin disaster for that nation.

In contrast, Vlad knows his own country, and what is necessary to bring it back to health.  That included breaking some journalistic and political eggs in order to make the required omelet.  Which, of course, produced the expected mock horror amongst American political types, who prefer to murder secretly (e.g., “targeted assassinations”, etc.) or en masse under cover of “just” or “good” wars.

He also knows that the Yankee homicide department (aka the Pentagon, CIA, NSA, etc.) is planting Ægis-ashore double-use (i.e., “conventional” and nuclear) missile batteries close to his borders, thereby posing an existential threat to his people.  And he knows also the American pattern of military aggression under pretext of virtue.  As a result, he has not only dragged his country back from the economic abyss, but is equipping it with means of defense which will keep it alive and strengthen it.

As opposed to the Congressional monsters now destroying our country with hatred for its White population, Vlad actually loves his own people and nation.  One can only wish him the best.

23. I AM THE MOB on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 8:20 pm

Theo

Gime a break..All Putin ie Vlad the bad has done is enrich himself and stock pile weapons..

He meddled in our election and helped Trump win!

He is a tyrant!

24. makati1 on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 8:58 pm

The idiot child basement dweller chimes in with his usual propaganda based brainwashed mind. Not an original thought in his head, ever. Just echos of Davy.

Having some nice weather there in Chicago land MOB? A bit rainy and cold? Aw! It’s cloudy and showery here also this AM but it is not 42F. It is 78F and warming up. LOL

25. Anonymouse on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 9:35 pm

DavyMOB is not from ‘Chiacgo’. He lives, or exists on a make-believe farm\slash\doomstead in Butthole Missouri. Like the other ‘personality’ he co-habitates with, he has all sorts of time for spamming PO.com with turd salads, sockpuppets, and trolling, but little else. I doubt that Delusional Davys place even has a basement. A crawl-space maybe, but no basements.

26. annonymouse-the-tard-aka-fmr-paultard on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 9:46 pm

hey anontrd
    sup bro

27. makati1 on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 10:04 pm

Anon, I assume that your location and claim that Davy is MOB is correct. I guess his multiple personalities are obvious here, if you watch them closely. I haven’t.

Maybe he has a crawl space, but it is likely inhabited by all sorts of vermin if he does. Appropriate companions if he ventures there.

St.Louis’ weather is about the same as Chicago’s. Nasty. Gets even worse farther into Missouri. The US is getting some really weird weather these last few years.

28. I AM THE MOB on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 10:27 pm

Major mass shooting just happened in New Zealand..Two crazy white guys with assault rifles shooting up two Mosque’s..

29. fair-fmr-paultard-the-third on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 10:41 pm

nz shooting is a tragedy

someone at the scene was heard to say “jihad goes both ways.”

condolences go out to very low estimate of 300 million of kufar killed by muzzies in 1400 years and showing no sign of abating

to Asia Bibi whose only crime is practicing her faith

To Maren Ueland and Louisa Jespersen who just wanted to hike

To the muzzies at this mosque who died

to the shooter who died.

compassion go to the LOL killer where a muzzie is pardoned and a non muzzie is not. muzzie justice is clear as day for everyone to see, those who don’t refuse to see.

30. FuelShortageComing on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 11:30 pm

Whites are 7% f world wide population. If you remove people above 40, we might be down to 5 % of capable Whites.

I don’t see any brown shit skin showing any compassion for Whites people low birth rate. On the contrary, I see them celebrating. It is time Whites people help nature be starting mass killing of brown shit skin. Good news.

I will go buy so Whiskey and cigar tomorrow and celebrate the death of some brown shit skin. More brown shit skin die, happier I am.

They the brown shit skin as they treat Whites people. Treat the brown shit skin with hatred in your heart as they do for Whites.

31. I AM THE MOB on Thu, 14th Mar 2019 11:41 pm

Alt Righter just live-streamed himself Murdering an entire Mosque in New Zealand.

32. The Nationalist on Fri, 15th Mar 2019 12:20 am

No proof yet that the shooters are crazy AT ALL MOB!

THE ONLY CRAZY THING IS LETTING SO MANY BACKWARD MUZZIE SHIT SKINS INTO NEW ZEALAND IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Fuck Multicult and fuck I AM THE MOB too.

Quote of the month: ‘Holy War goes both ways’

33. Cloggie on Fri, 15th Mar 2019 1:38 am

We are all Jihadists now. The hedonism of the US empire is over. Fight for your homeland or lose it.

34. Cloggie on Fri, 15th Mar 2019 1:46 am

Not a peep of proof that Vlad enriched himself, unlike the US oligarchs, who own more than the bottom half of this planet. But not a peep from hypocritical mobster and his water carrier empire dave.

Regarding “stock piling weapons”… the US spends more on weapons that the next 24 countries or so. With Russia, the white race (=Europe) has now horrific weapons… we can use against you. After the upcoming EU-elections, the populists will likely be the second force in the EU. And they are all pro-Russia.

We have 700 million whites, you only 220 million. Oh, and these 1350 million Chinese don’t like you too much either.

“Imperial overstretch” anyone? LOL

You want war? You can have it.

35. Cloggie on Fri, 15th Mar 2019 1:57 am

“Tory MPs warn May she will have to QUIT to win their support for her deal next week after Commons voted 412 to 202 to delay Brexit by 12 weeks even if her plan passes (and up to two years if it fails)”

Parliament is gradually taking over from the May government and they clearly want a soft Brexit, which is excellent. No economic damage for both the EU and UK, the UK NOT an economic appendix of the US and the EU gets its hands free for rapidly improving ties with Russia. What’s not to like.

“‘Under no circumstances an extension in the dark!’ European leaders warn Theresa May they’ll say no to Brexit delay without clear explanation of what UK wants”

The EU is now clearly in the lead. No more games. Say how you want to achieve Brexit (a second referendum would be an acceptable reason to grant an extension) or otherwise we THROW you out. The other alternative would be to circumvent May and a cross-party delegation (Cons, Labs, Lib-Dems, Independents) hammers out a Norway-style agreement with Brussels over the coming two years, while Britain remains a full paying member in between.

The EU is now the senior, calling junior Britain’s bluff. Together with Russia we can develop a similar attitude towards the Americans.

36. FuelShortageComing on Fri, 15th Mar 2019 3:14 am

I finally was able to watch the video of the shooter. I was so happy when he was shooting the garbage brown skin.

I was think of the French victims of the Bataclan massacre. Eye for an eye.

I am not surprised to see that some Australian took part of this. There is a big housing crises in Australia and White people are migrating out of the main cities like Sydney. Imagine how Whites people feel to have to migrate out of the mains cities because of high housing prices and mass migration.

Same thing in Toronto. Whites have nothing to lose now, that they are being displaced of their cities because of mass migration and housing inflation.

Look at it for yourself about mass migration out of Australia mains cities because of housing inflation and mass migration.

Whitey has nothing to lose now. Either fight or lose

One example of what you will find about Australia mass migration

T

37. FuelShortageComing on Fri, 15th Mar 2019 3:39 am

This is also a housing crises in New Zeland and mass migration.

You will more and more of this.

38. I AM THE MOB on Fri, 15th Mar 2019 4:01 am

Wake up people! This is where white nationalism takes you! Killing innocent men, woman and children in church..

The barbarians are at the gates!

39. FuelShortageComing on Fri, 15th Mar 2019 4:04 am

Whites nationalism and supremacy is what will save what is left of the White race. Go Whites brother

40. I AM THE MOB on Fri, 15th Mar 2019 4:19 am

Fascists/Nazis/Right-wingers are murderous deranged barbarians who live on a fuel of incoherent rage. No debate, no words, no talks. The only way to fight these people with physical and lethal force.

41. Davy on Fri, 15th Mar 2019 5:42 am

MOB, you are as bad as the racist. I would say you are worse but not worse than JuanP who is pure noise. You are here to stir shit up like an antifa wannabe. You are making things worse for the good liberals and there are many. It is the radical liberals like you that may hand the 2020 to Trump. You are all in the same boat of hate and resentment. Mass migration pushed by the liberal globalist scum is wrong. The games being played at the global level is polarizing the world. The racist and Nazis here are wrong too. We have a bunch of stupid white people whining because they are getting their ass kicked here and there. Get a backbone and quit your whining. Whining is what racism is. I am all for strong borders but don’t try to tell me white people don’t deserves some of this and don’t tell me people of color or stupid. The world is falling apart because of extremist on both sides.

42. Cloggie on Fri, 15th Mar 2019 5:52 am

“Fascists/Nazis/Right-wingers are murderous deranged barbarians”

Says the board bolshevik who repeatedly advocates the murder of millions of Russians in a surprise nuclear attack.

The future, that’s millions of Eurasian and Chinese and Mexican and Muslim and US white nationalist troops, roaming the North-American country-side, on the lookout for white folks to liberate (seperate them from ZOG) and take out mobster types.

That’s so much more fun than programming your iPhone or watching moronic Seinfeld shows.

43. I AM THE MOB on Fri, 15th Mar 2019 5:55 am

Davy

Our birth rate is below replacement..So we have to import immigrants to keep the economy from flat lining..Just look at japan as an example..Or see what happened in Detroit when their population was cut in half ie bankruptcy..

44. Davy on Fri, 15th Mar 2019 6:09 am

“Denmark In A State Of Unreported Collapse”
    https://tinyurl.com/y3jdzov5 Authored by Ole Hasselbalch via The Gatestone Institute,

“The official statistical definition of “descendants” includes only the first generation after the person who migrated to Denmark. So the official figures do not show the real picture. If the population statistics continue to follow that pattern, ethnic Danes — whose birthrate is far lower than that of non-Western immigrants — will become a minority sometime around the year 2065. According to a 2017 report by Statistics Denmark, only about half of non-Western immigrants between the ages of 16 and 64 are employed (53% of men and 45% of women). In 2017, a third of all the people provided for by Denmark’s basic social-welfare system were immigrants, which constitutes a rise of 82% in a mere seven years. These figures show that the public expenses connected to immigration will, in the long run, bring the welfare state to an end.”

“The media portrayal of Denmark as a country hostile and inhumane to migrants is misleading, if not completely false. One reason for the inaccurate picture is that it is painted by journalists’ political bias. Another is that trustworthy official Danish statistics on the country’s immigration problem are both difficult to find and even harder to interpret. A further problem is a lack of reliable research, at best; and purposely distorted data, at worst.”

“Population Projections In 1960, the population of Denmark was 4,580,708. Today, that number stands at 5,768,712. This growth appears to be largely due to immigration. In 2016, Statistics Denmark projected that the country will have 507,000 “non-Western” immigrants by the year 2060, and 342,000 “non-Western descendants.” “Descendants”, however, include only the first generation after the person who migrated. So the official figures do not show the real picture.”

“Most of all, due largely to the left-wing media, most Danes fail to understand how serious the problem is that the country is facing from the influx of non-Westerners, whose children and grandchildren in unsettling numbers do not appear to be adopting Danish culture and values, and who seem to resist assimilation. It is thus highly unlikely that any political party that opposes immigration will find support among voters to influence legislation enough to meet the country’s urgent needs.”

45. Davy on Fri, 15th Mar 2019 6:10 am

The clogged tries to make this out as something the US imposed on Europe which is not true. This is something liberal and globalist Europeans have pushed and now you will have to live with something that is inevitable. You can take drastic action but that will likely destroy an already fragile economy. I personally think Europe needs to have a robust border effort. No more mass migration. Work permits are fine. The same needs to happen elsewhere where the unfortunates of the world want in. It is very hard to immigrate to China, Russia, or Japan. You can still visit and work there. They have a robust system to prevent mass migration. Europe has the ability to do similar restrictions.

46. I AM THE MOB on Fri, 15th Mar 2019 6:17 am

Mass immigration will never stop in Europe and the US..And by 2030 the boomers wills start die off it will go pedal to the metal..In 20 years ole whitey will be the minority in the US and Europe..And then it will be payback time..The minorities in every country get picked on and bullied..

LOL

47. Davy on Fri, 15th Mar 2019 6:21 am

“Davy Our birth rate is below replacement..So we have to import immigrants to keep the economy from flat lining.”
    MOB, the economy can adjust. We must start lowering our conditions of overshoot so this is a good thing not a bad thing. The economy of the world has multiple problems and declining birth rates are one of the most benign. The global economy will have to adapt. It also has over population causing economic decline.

“Just look at japan as an example..Or see what happened in Detroit when their population was cut in half ie bankruptcy..”
    WTF, kind of examples is that. This is not because of migration or not and not because of declining birth rates. Japan is still a strong nation and Detroit was a Rustbelt issue that has nothing to do with immigration it is more migration to the Sunbelt and new economic conditions of globalization and a service economy. STUPID.

“You act like immigration is some nefarious scheme..When its nothing more than keeping the economy growing..”
    BULLSHIT, immigration is a natural tendency of haves and have nots. It has gone too far and it is time to shut it down. There is no scheme about it. Liberal economist are in denial of the true impact of overshoot. They look at impersonal numbers. They like a homogenous world because it makes for better numbers but they don’t see the real world.

“The problem is white uneducated people like you and the fake news media machine on the right constantly misinforming them..”
    Typical response of a numbnut kid when he has no argument. You are so easy to peg when you are stumped you just call people names and think that will make your augments.

48. I AM THE MOB on Fri, 15th Mar 2019 6:21 am

Davy

Yup, Europe is being invaded and taken over without a bullet even being fired..

You either have babies, immigrants or declining standard of living..

So it looks like it will be immigrants! Because the great white race has chosen to abandon the family and take it in the rear!

LOL

49. Davy on Fri, 15th Mar 2019 6:22 am

Oops, sorry everyone. Wrong link again.

50. Davy on Fri, 15th Mar 2019 6:23 am

“Mass immigration will never stop in Europe and the US..And by 2030 the boomers wills start die off it will go pedal to the metal.”
    WTF, stupid, you are the one saying by 2022 the world will end and now you are pointing to 2030. What is it or don’t you know?

“In 20 years ole whitey will be the minority in the US and Europe..And then it will be payback time..The minorities in every country get picked on and bullied..”
    Same old antifa bullshit and the reason Democrats stand to lose 2020. Get a grip MOB you are destroying liberalism.