Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Wolfcamp! Here's The Hubbert Curve! Pt. 4

General discussions of the systemic, societal and civilisational effects of depletion.

Wolfcamp! Here's The Hubbert Curve! Pt. 4

Unread postby Armageddon » Mon 22 Feb 2021, 15:33:12

AdamB wrote:
mustang19 wrote:Society will collapse rapidly, oil is approaching dcoynes high case.

Yes Short, we know you and Lion and Armie are Happy McDoomsters from way back, and are perpetually unhappy that your doom fantasy league scenarios don't work out.

I just know that PO and unlimited trillions of debt aren’t sustainable.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Re: Wolfcamp! Here's The Hubbert Curve! Pt. 3

Unread postby mustang19 » Mon 22 Feb 2021, 15:34:51

Look at the permits they're all spraberry
mustang19
Permanently Banned

Unread postby AdamB » Mon 22 Feb 2021, 15:47:33

mustang19 wrote:Look at the permits they're all spraberry

My reference was for the entire country, obviously. And certainly all permits are NOT for the Spraberry. Anything else someone with functioning neurons can help out "Mr EROI= 1/0" with?
Plant Thu 27 Jul 2023 "Personally I think the IEA is exactly right when they predict peak oil in the 2020s, especially because it matches my own predictions."

Plant Wed 11 Apr 2007 "I think Deffeyes might have nailed it, and we are just past the overall peak in oil production. (Thanksgiving 2005)"
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby mustang19 » Tue 23 Feb 2021, 02:46:25

AdamB wrote:
mustang19 wrote:Look at the permits they're all spraberry

My reference was for the entire country, obviously. And certainly all permits are NOT for the Spraberry. Anything else someone with functioning neurons can help out "Mr EROI= 1/0" with?

Better learn stone tools.
mustang19
Permanently Banned

Unread postby AdamB » Tue 23 Feb 2021, 11:04:24

mustang19 wrote:Better learn stone tools.

I can see how engineers who aren't worth paying to engineer and use eroi=1/0 in their equations would think this is an option. For them anyway.
Plant Thu 27 Jul 2023 "Personally I think the IEA is exactly right when they predict peak oil in the 2020s, especially because it matches my own predictions."

Plant Wed 11 Apr 2007 "I think Deffeyes might have nailed it, and we are just past the overall peak in oil production. (Thanksgiving 2005)"
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby mustang19 » Wed 24 Feb 2021, 07:41:56

Growth is coming out inventory, the rigs not accelerating means accelerating fall. Its fucked.
mustang19
Permanently Banned

Unread postby AdamB » Wed 24 Feb 2021, 10:00:28

mustang19 wrote:Growth is coming out inventory, the rigs not accelerating means accelerating fall. Its fucked.

You said rigs were declining. They aren't. Rigs are increasing, by definition a growing increase is an acceleration. They teach you this in engineering school....maybe you didn't learn that any better than you did thermodynamics, and that was why you were unemployable as an engineer?

AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby mustang19 » Wed 24 Feb 2021, 18:31:31

12 more posts
mustang19
Permanently Banned

Unread postby AdamB » Wed 24 Feb 2021, 23:57:43

mustang19 wrote:12 more posts

Trolls are more quantity over quality guys, aren't they? You'll never come near your record with the ETP nonsense though. That went like 7 parts of 25 pages each. What a pathetic retirement you have.

AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby mustang19 » Thu 25 Feb 2021, 05:37:24

mustang19
Permanently Banned

Re: Wolfcamp! Here's The Hubbert Curve! Pt. 4

Unread postby mustang19 » Sat 27 Feb 2021, 05:12:01

Dcoyne has ran away, given up.
Its possible po wont even matter. If a fairly mild winter can cripple things the us will lose a third of its electricity just from wind problems.
Then, this will cripple vehicle production at some point. And the whole thing will collapse.
So far the weather has been easy but any slight problem is bad.
mustang19
Permanently Banned

Unread postby dcoyne78 » Sat 27 Feb 2021, 09:20:04

Wolfcamp tight oil output from EIA's official tight oil estimates by play

Arctic weather in Texas is a problem generally, they were unprepared for such severe winter weather, a problem that is easy to correct. Lack of regulation by state agencies is a problem, the free market does not solve all problems, despite the claims of free market fundementalists.
dcoyne78
Coal
Coal

Unread postby AdamB » Sat 27 Feb 2021, 10:16:47

dcoyne78 wrote:Arctic weather in Texas is a problem generally, they were unprepared for such severe winter weather, a problem that is easy to correct.

Well, might be easy, but isn't always cheap. Oil folks like saving money everywhere they can, and burying everything for that once a year cold snap can be inconvenient, if done after rather than before production begins.

dcoyne78 wrote:Lack of regulation by state agencies is a problem, the free market does not solve all problems, despite the claims of free market fundementalists.

I've never seen a state regulation in my life that requires an oil company to do something they don't want to do, as it applies to cold weather. The regs tend to apply to all things safety related, spills, harm to others, if companies want to be unprepared for a cold snap, and shut in their producing assets or let them freeze up and dethaw them later, that's their business.

AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby mustang19 » Sat 27 Feb 2021, 12:55:16

dcoyne78 wrote:Wolfcamp tight oil output from EIA's official tight oil estimates by play

Arctic weather in Texas is a problem generally, they were unprepared for such severe winter weather, a problem that is easy to correct. Lack of regulation by state agencies is a problem, the free market does not solve all problems, despite the claims of free market fundementalists.

Dcoyne is a free market fundamentalist who doesn't see the obvious civilizational collapse.

Texas has no resources to even grow production it will collapse like everyone. You realize this isn't isolated to texas, every place is shirking and in winter there will be a lot of problems and libs will die. Of coruse that wont happen because civil war by june.
mustang19
Permanently Banned

Unread postby AdamB » Sat 27 Feb 2021, 13:05:03

mustang19 wrote:Dcoyne is a free market fundamentalist who doesn't see the obvious civilizational collapse.

As opposed to the ignoramus who was laughed off the internet for seeing the collapse of civilization around ever corner in their house? Thank goodness they have retired to trolling I suppose, rather than pestering their betters (otherwise known as the rest of the world) with more gibberish.

AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby mustang19 » Sat 27 Feb 2021, 13:49:04

AdamB wrote:
mustang19 wrote:Dcoyne is a free market fundamentalist who doesn't see the obvious civilizational collapse.

As opposed to the ignoramus who was laughed off the internet for seeing the collapse of civilization around ever corner in their house? Thank goodness they have retired to trolling I suppose, rather than pestering their betters (otherwise known as the rest of the world) with more gibberish.

Counter strike voice
Unbridled catastrophism wins
mustang19
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Sat 27 Feb 2021, 16:52:47

mustang19 wrote:Dcoyne has ran away, given up.
Its possible po wont even matter. If a fairly mild winter can cripple things the us will lose a third of its electricity just from wind problems.
Then, this will cripple vehicle production at some point. And the whole thing will collapse.

As usual, you're completely full of shiite.

But if wrong calls of collapse is all you've got, why not be wrong YET AGAIN? The weather in Texas was called HISTORIC, not "mild". And the serious problems were isolated to Texas. Not because the system can't deal with it, but because Texas refused to link into the national system, have backups, etc.

But I know -- you can't tell about the truth, and your version of BS can't handle truth.

Don't take my word for it. Google "texas power outage 2021".
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

Unread postby mustang19 » Sat 27 Feb 2021, 22:47:12

Outcast_Searcher wrote:
mustang19 wrote:Dcoyne has ran away, given up.

As usual, you're completely full of shiite.

But if wrong calls of collapse is all you've got, why not be wrong YET AGAIN? The weather in Texas was called HISTORIC, not "mild". And the serious problems were isolated to Texas. Not because the system can't deal with it, but because Texas refused to link into the national system, have backups, etc.

But I know -- you can't tell about the truth, and your version of BS can't handle truth.

Don't take my word for it. Google "texas power outage 2021".

When was I ever wrong? When was the Hubert curve ever wrong?
mustang19
Permanently Banned

Unread postby AdamB » Sun 28 Feb 2021, 00:29:44

mustang19 wrote:When was I ever wrong?

When you built an equation that deliver the answer eroi= 1/0. Troll. And stupid to boot.

mustanh19 wrote:When was the Hubert curve ever wrong?

For the world. The US. For both oil and gas. The Permian. Haynesville wells. Ohio. The Appalachian Basin. And so on and so forth. Troll.

AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby mustang19 » Sun 28 Feb 2021, 01:08:25

AdamB wrote:
mustang19 wrote:When was I ever wrong?

When you built an equation that deliver the answer eroi= 1/0. Troll. And stupid to boot.

mustanh19 wrote:When was the Hubert curve ever wrong?

For the world. The US. For both oil and gas. The Permian. Haynesville wells. Ohio. The Appalachian Basin. And so on and so forth. Troll.

I was right for all those and am still right.
mustang19
Permanently Banned

Next

Return to Peak Oil Discussion