Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Why Hubbert is right and peak-oil idiots are wrong

General discussions of the systemic, societal and civilisational effects of depletion.

Re: Why Hubbert is right and peak-oil idiots are wrong

Unread postby ennui2 » Wed 21 Sep 2016, 16:37:08

Nothing he's been saying has ever had any credibility in the first place--same as PStarr and StarvingLion.
"If the oil price crosses above the Etp maximum oil price curve within the next month, I will leave the forum." --SumYunGai (9/21/2016)
ennui2
Permanently Banned

Unread postby SumYunGai » Wed 21 Sep 2016, 17:07:53

AdamB wrote:SumYunGirl...Her name...the ETP salesmen...sock puppet...you have the memory of a goldfish...salesmen sock puppet...try and wriggle back under your rock, having been caught out in the light of day...salesman and intellectual fraud...intellectual fraud...

LOL. I made you a fair bet AdamB. I predicted you would balk and then call me names. I was right again. If you don't have the courage to back up your claims, never mind.
SumYunGai
Permanently Banned

Unread postby StarvingLion » Wed 21 Sep 2016, 17:25:23

Unless Adam and ennui2 (and the rest of the Haavaad ponzi fraud crowd) can come up with a working synthetic *diesel* fuel plant from carbon dioxide, water and "renewable" energy...then they are promoters of worthless JUNK CURRENCIES.

The UK Hinkley Point C fiatsco exposed the entire charade of worthless sovereign turd fiat money. They can't keep the lights on with their ponzi fake digi money. That JUNK CURRENCY has an asterisk beside it stating: "NO ACCESS TO DIESEL FUEL".

They create worthless junk debt denominated in that worthless junk currency and then do SDR substitution to keep alive the fraud of sovereign control.
Outcast_Searcher is a fraud.
StarvingLion
Permanently Banned

Unread postby ennui2 » Thu 22 Sep 2016, 08:20:09

SumYunGai wrote:LOL. I made you a fair bet AdamB. I predicted you would balk and then call me names. I was right again. If you don't have the courage to back up your claims, never mind.

You do realize that it's possible to not believe in ETP for reasons other than thinking the price will fall out of its chosen sweet-spot, right?

You know, maybe that little bit about the economic system crashing and burning in 4 years?

The glut continuing beyond your prediction window or further still doesn't alarm anyone but ETP zealots. Most see a continued glut as a boon and not a danger to the world economy.

So to force Adam into a prediction that doesn't accurately reflect his dismissal of ETP isn't entirely fair.

I think the glut will probably end, but I'm not hanging my skeptic's hat on that and that alone.

It would be nice if there were something other than an oil price spike that would cause ETP zealots to throw in the towel in the short-term but unfortunately it may just come down to waiting 4 years and the cracks of doom not opening up.
"If the oil price crosses above the Etp maximum oil price curve within the next month, I will leave the forum." --SumYunGai (9/21/2016)
ennui2
Permanently Banned

Unread postby StarvingLion » Thu 22 Sep 2016, 13:50:34

ennui2 wrote:
SumYunGai wrote:LOL. I made you a fair bet AdamB. I predicted you would balk and then call me names. I was right again. If you don't have the courage to back up your claims, never mind.

You do realize that it's possible to not believe in ETP for reasons other than thinking the price will fall out of its chosen sweet-spot, right?

You know, maybe that little bit about the economic system crashing and burning in 4 years?

The glut continuing beyond your prediction window or further still doesn't alarm anyone but ETP zealots. Most see a continued glut as a boon and not a danger to the world economy.

So to force Adam into a prediction that doesn't accurately reflect his dismissal of ETP isn't entirely fair.

I think the glut will probably end, but I'm not hanging my skeptic's hat on that and that alone.

It would be nice if there were something other than an oil price spike that would cause ETP zealots to throw in the towel in the short-term but unfortunately it may just come down to waiting 4 years and the cracks of doom not opening up.

Look, ennui2 has already admitted defeat that the oil price forecast made in the etp model is right for all the wrong reasons. Doesn't matter.

BW Hill will still be bigger than The Beatles

Poor little pseudointellectual ennui2 cannot admit that the locust hordes are bankrupting everything and that the useless bums coming out of Haavaad can't even keep the lights on. Therefore, the price of oil is going to 0.
Outcast_Searcher is a fraud.
StarvingLion
Permanently Banned

Previous

Return to Peak Oil Discussion