Unread postby Cog » Wed 04 Dec 2019, 17:07:02

Stock market crashed up today.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Re: Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 11

Unread postby Armageddon » Wed 04 Dec 2019, 17:47:45

Watch and learn something

Debt Bubble to End All Bubbles – Michael Snyder " People need to realize the only reason why we have any prosperity in this country today is because it is fueled by debt. We have been building up this bubble, and it is the bubble to end all bubbles."

https://usawatchdog.com/debt-bubble-to- ... ssion=true
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Armageddon » Wed 04 Dec 2019, 18:03:04

Non-Mfg Business Activity at 2008 levels.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby AdamB » Wed 04 Dec 2019, 18:30:40

Armageddon wrote:Watch and learn something

Some of us have been. We've learned you really don't know much about the economy, the stock market, the timing of any particular collapse or the reasons for it, and you don't know anything about EIA net import charts or data.

Did I miss anything?

Armageddon wrote:Debt Bubble to End All Bubbles – Michael Snyder " People need to realize the only reason why we have any prosperity in this country today is because it is fueled by debt. We have been building up this bubble, and it is the bubble to end all bubbles."

Do you know that Michael Snyder is a Christian Fundy who has been calling for a Rapture event since 2016? He transposes his religious belief into economic doom to do missionary work among the more rationale.

And snags people like you...that don't know good references from bad, because all you are looking for a headline to pimp your faith based doom scenarios.
Peak oil in 2020: And here is why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b3ttqYDwF0
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Cog » Wed 04 Dec 2019, 19:08:15

OMG. Armageddon is a Rapture fanatic. LOL. Things make more sense now.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Armageddon » Wed 04 Dec 2019, 19:43:23

Cog wrote:OMG. Armageddon is a Rapture fanatic. LOL. Things make more sense now.

No idea who the guy is, but I watch the Greg Hunter show weekly. He was a guest on there. His economic views are exactly what I’ve been saying. Pretty basic stuff if you’ve paying attention.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Wed 04 Dec 2019, 20:56:21

Armageddon wrote:
Cog wrote:OMG. Armageddon is a Rapture fanatic. LOL. Things make more sense now.

No idea who the guy is, but I watch the Greg Hunter show weekly. He was a guest on there. His economic views are exactly what I’ve been saying. Pretty basic stuff if you’ve paying attention.

Pretty wrong stuff, re your predictions for many years, if you've been paying attention and aren't completely deluded.
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

Unread postby Armageddon » Wed 04 Dec 2019, 21:17:42

Record govt debt
1.4 trillion govt deficit
Record consumer debt
Record credit card debt
Record corporate debt
Record student loan debt

Debts and deficits are exploding.

Heading to 0% GDP and 0% interest rates simultaneously, which is unprecedented. QE4 is underway. Repo market bailouts are 100+ billion per night.

This is what I’ve been saying for the clueless.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby AdamB » Wed 04 Dec 2019, 21:20:54

Armageddon wrote:

No idea who the guy is....

A point I have been making all along Army. You don't know your references, you just grab whatever seems like a catchy headline without a thought towards their past work, their bias, or whether or not they are a parrot of whatever the silly idea of the day might be. It is why zeorhedge keeps coming up in these conversations, because they mostly do just doom and gloom. They have accurately predicted the last 32 recessions since they came online, right?

It is why you are an admitted Alex Jones fan, and you loved Ruppert, and thought Savinar was an optimist.

Doomers gotta doom Army, but you don't have to be so obvious about it.

Armageddon wrote: but I watch the Greg Hunter show weekly. He was a guest on there. His economic views are exactly what I’ve been saying. Pretty basic stuff if you’ve paying attention.

Indeed. Pretty basic, applicable since 2005 when you began using experts like Savinar and Alex Jones, rinse and repeat, don't worry about how whack-a-doodle they are, if they pimp doom and gloom...they are golden!!
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Armageddon » Wed 04 Dec 2019, 21:31:40

Black Friday Brick and Mortar sales down 6%
Brick and Mortar are around 87% of retail sales total.
Online sales up 1bn.
Net is around a 2-4bn DROP in Black Friday Sales revenues.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/30/black-f ... rcent.html
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Armageddon » Wed 04 Dec 2019, 21:38:05

Tuesday, the Fed added $95 billion in liquidity to financial markets.

Today, Fed's vice chair told Congress, “The Board’s latest [review] confirms the current health of the banking system. It depicts a stable, healthy, and resilient banking sector..."

LOL you can’t make this stuff it.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby rockdoc123 » Wed 04 Dec 2019, 21:43:48

Online sales up 1bn.

only when you ignore the record $9.2 Gb sales on Cyber Monday. Between the two early Christmas sales are way up, not down as you want everyone to believe.
rockdoc123
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Wed 04 Dec 2019, 23:46:40

rockdoc123 wrote:
Online sales up 1bn.

only when you ignore the record $9.2 Gb sales on Cyber Monday. Between the two early Christmas sales are way up, not down as you want everyone to believe.

He distorts so often and so poorly that I suspect only the fast crash doomers wishing for rapid doom believe him.

It's not hard to see that, for example, Cyber Monday is now a HUGE deal for retail sales.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/03/business ... index.html
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

Unread postby Armageddon » Thu 05 Dec 2019, 08:25:15

Less than half of mid-size American businesses expect sales and profits to rise next year: survey

Reality is setting in for them
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Cog » Thu 05 Dec 2019, 09:17:18

The reality is nearly full employment, record stock market, and cyber sales of products for the Christmas season is booming.

I was out at a Walmart yesterday, during the work day. The place was packed. So I used that opportunity to just look around at what I might buy. Today I ordered all of the things that were of interest to me(from Walmart and other companies) and its going to get shipped right to my door. Free shipping as well. So not only am I saving fuel and the environment by shopping on-line I don't have to rub elbows with the great unwashed masses. Its a win for all of us really.

Doomers are still stuck in the old way of thinking about how the economy works. Its cyber time my friend.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby shortonoil » Thu 05 Dec 2019, 09:21:33

Tuesday, the Fed added $95 billion in liquidity to financial markets.

Today, Fed's vice chair told Congress, “The Board’s latest [review] confirms the current health of the banking system. It depicts a stable, healthy, and resilient banking sector..."

The truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me the great Kahuna.

The FED must replace the currency in circulation that is being destroyed by the growing debt! Currency is an asset, debt is a liability. If they didn't, at a $95 billion per day rate, every cent on the planet would disappear in 653 days. By the 2'nd quarter of 2022 the currency in circulation, that will be destroyed by the growing debt, will be equal to the sum of all of the world's currency in circulation. After that every cent the central banks print will be sucked into the vortex of planet earth's insolvency. Over $400 trillion in debt will be collapsing into a heap of cascading defaults.

It won't be too bad if you are living with a colony of gophers. Other wise, expect a draconian response from governments that will be backed by a bullet. The machinery of modern civilization will come creaking to a halt. With the monetary system in taters the last remnants of the social fabric will be torn to shreds. The word trust will become an anachronism. OK, the banks are stable, so move along, nothing to see here.

shortonoil
False ETP Prophet
False ETP Prophet

Unread postby Cog » Thu 05 Dec 2019, 09:31:15

So Shorty has realized that doom isn't going to happen right away and pushed it out another two years. LOL. Guess what folks. In two years he will push his Mad Max predictions out another two years. Rinse and Repeat. Its what all instant doomers do and we have seen it all before on this board.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Armageddon » Thu 05 Dec 2019, 09:53:00

Farce... they WILL NOT tell you that TODAY there are LESS people actually working/in the work force than during the last meltdown.. 100% PROPAGANDA...

Gregory Manorino
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby AdamB » Thu 05 Dec 2019, 11:44:42

Cog wrote:So Shorty has realized that doom isn't going to happen right away and pushed it out another two years. LOL. Guess what folks. In two years he will push his Mad Max predictions out another two years. Rinse and Repeat. Its what all instant doomers do and we have seen it all before on this board.

He's pushed it 15 years already. As best I can tell he is a broken record or parrot.
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Armageddon » Thu 05 Dec 2019, 23:09:04

When this recession hit, the deficit will exceed 3 trillion per yr.

Michael Pento

Exactly what I’ve been saying
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

PreviousNext

Return to Economics & Finance