Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Countdown To Impeachment Pt. 1

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: Countdown To Impeachment

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Sat 25 Feb 2017, 12:59:02

The Ds want blood no matter what.

That's for sure.
Today MSNBC ran a segment for the umpteenth time the story about "Regular contacts" between Russian operatives and Trump campaign staffers. The only new information was that the Trump White house had asked the FBI to release the facts as they know them to put an end to the story. This was characterized as an attempt at a coverup and implied that they were telling the FBI just what to say. The FBI declined saying their investigation is not complete and left it to the chief of staff to once again declare the story false.
It is not much of a coverup if we already know all about these conversations.
vtsnowedin
Fission
Fission

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sat 25 Feb 2017, 19:57:43

I admire the way the Ds and the MSM keep saying "the Russians hacked the election!"

That sound so much more nefarious then saying the Russians hacked John Podesta's emails. :lol:

John Podesta, head of Hillary's campaign, is a UFO nut. Oh...and the Russians hacked his emails. 8)
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Newfie » Sat 25 Feb 2017, 20:18:47

OK, I'm clueless. What does that stuff on his hands mean?
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cog » Sat 25 Feb 2017, 20:51:23

Ever hear of Pizzagate?
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Newfie » Sat 25 Feb 2017, 21:11:00

Yeah, pizza gate seems doubtful. Epsteine connection between Clintons and Trump is uncomfortable at best, downright unseemly and stupid at the least.

Still clueless.

Inquiring minds want to know, I think. Maybe ignorance IS bliss in this case.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cog » Sat 25 Feb 2017, 21:16:41

One interpretation of the picture is fishing for teens. That is if you buy into the whole conspiracy theories about Podesta being involved in spirit cooking, pedophilia, and murder.

There is a lot of weirdness in his emails that Wikileaks revealed. Can't say I personally put a lot of stock in it. Maybe Podesta is just a weirdo.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Newfie » Sun 26 Feb 2017, 13:35:10

The thing I find interesting in that photo is the asymmetry in the face,malmost like he had a stroke. I don't see it in other photos of him.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vox_mundi » Wed 12 Jul 2017, 15:16:24

Congressman Sherman Introduces Article of Impeachment: Obstruction of Justice

... Recent disclosures by Donald Trump Jr. indicate that Trump’s campaign was eager to receive assistance from Russia. It now seems likely that the President had something to hide when he tried to curtail the investigation of National Security Advisor Michael Flynn and the wider Russian probe. I believe his conversations with, and subsequent firing of, FBI Director James Comey constitute Obstruction of Justice.

Every day Democrats, Republicans, and the entire world are shocked by the latest example of America’s amateur President. Ignorance accompanied by a refusal to learn. Lack of impulse control, accompanied by a refusal to have his staff control his impulses. We’re no longer surprised by any action, no matter how far below the dignity of the office—and no matter how dangerous to the country.

But the Constitution does not provide for the removal of a President for impulsive, ignorant incompetence. It does provide for the removal of a President for High Crimes and Misdemeanors.

As the investigations move forward, additional evidence supporting additional Articles of Impeachment may emerge. However, as to Obstruction of Justice, as defined in 18 U.S.C. § 1512 (b)(3), the evidence we have is sufficient to move forward now. And the national interest requires that we do so.

I am introducing Articles of Impeachment to begin a long process to protect our country from abuse of power, obstruction of justice, and impulsive, ignorant incompetence.”​

- U.S. Congressmen Al Green and Brad Sherman

Photo surfaces of evangelical pastors laying hands on Trump in the Oval Office

Last edited by vox_mundi on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 15:32:42, edited 1 time in total.
“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.” ― Leonardo da Vinci

Insensible before the wave so soon released by callous fate. Affected most, they understand the least, and understanding, when it comes, invariably arrives too late.
vox_mundi
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Subjectivist » Wed 12 Jul 2017, 15:19:44

Just how dumb are these politicians grandstanding for a lost cause?
II Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Subjectivist
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Ibon » Wed 12 Jul 2017, 16:54:24

Subjectivist wrote:Just how dumb are these politicians grandstanding for a lost cause?

This could be interpreted either way couldn't it?
Our resiliency resembles an invasive weed. We are the Kudzu Ape
blog: http://blog.mounttotumas.com/
Ibon
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Tanada » Thu 13 Jul 2017, 08:58:02

Ibon wrote:
Subjectivist wrote:Just how dumb are these politicians grandstanding for a lost cause?

This could be interpreted either way couldn't it?

I don't think it is dumb in the way you mean. They are all appealing to their core base of voters. The problem for the Democrats is their message only appeals to their core. The same is true to the average Republican politician.

The sad thing is both cores have shrunk below majority status, the reason President trump is President at all is because he appealed to the core voters PLUS the blue collar voters who have been written off by both parties in their quest for globalism.
I should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, write, balance accounts, build a wall, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, pitch manure, program a computer, cook, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
Tanada
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Cog » Thu 13 Jul 2017, 09:51:38

Hey Vox Mundi, fake Trump tweets aren't doing your side any good. The left has already ripped off their face with fake news.

Impeachment won't go anywhere and the voting districts of Green and Sherman are reflective of the idiots who installed them into office.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Thu 13 Jul 2017, 11:26:28

Cog wrote:Hey Vox Mundi, fake Trump tweets aren't doing your side any good. The left has already ripped off their face with fake news.

Impeachment won't go anywhere and the voting districts of Green and Sherman are reflective of the idiots who installed them into office.

Won't it depend on whether they actually find PROOF (not innuendo, not hope, etc) of Donald Trump himself knowing of collusion with the Russians to influence the election?

If there is actual CLEAR proof established by Mueller's digging, then it would seem to me that impeachment proceedings are likely. If that is actually proven, any GOP career politician that THEN stonewalls, would be risking their entire career. I don't see them making that sacrifice to try to save Trump at that point.

OTOH, the faux outrage the dems are showing over the Trump campaign wanting to find dirt on HRC is absolutely hilarious. As is the dems weren't largely dedicated to whining about the GOP (and trump in fact) every single day, whether warranted for that day's activities or not. And as if liberals never tried to dig up dirt on a political opponent.

So you can hope there's nothing there. But this does appear to at least being a smoking gun, and I'm sure there will be PLENTY of digging based on that.

As a fan of the truth (i.e. facts), I'd just as soon find out what really happened, and then (hopefully) have congress do the right thing accordingly, and be DONE with all the speculation.
Last edited by Outcast_Searcher on Thu 13 Jul 2017, 13:23:04, edited 1 time in total.
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

Unread postby vox_mundi » Thu 13 Jul 2017, 11:42:20

Cog wrote:Hey Vox Mundi, fake Trump tweets aren't doing your side any good.

I call you out as a liar. Cog ...

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/sta ... 88?lang=en

Read it and weep
“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.” ― Leonardo da Vinci

Insensible before the wave so soon released by callous fate. Affected most, they understand the least, and understanding, when it comes, invariably arrives too late.
vox_mundi
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Cog » Thu 13 Jul 2017, 13:46:54

Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby vox_mundi » Thu 13 Jul 2017, 16:48:04

Thanks Cog, for demonstrating to all of the forum that - when faced with the truth - you are not only a liar - but a SPINELESS liar.

You called it fake so I gave you the president's twitter link https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/sta ... 88?lang=en

Instead of apologizing because you were caught in a lie, you doubled down like a coward and posted a photoshoped fake to personally insult me.

https://i.tweeterino.com/uploads/fake-t ... -q7uk2.jpg

Did your parents teach you how to lie like that.

I'm sure your daddy would be so proud that his boy lies and hides behind false witness like a true coward.

SAD

vox_mundi
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Plantagenet » Fri 14 Jul 2017, 00:51:42

OK---back to the thread topic.

Is the Congress really going to impeach Trump?

Probably not.

The Ds were too cowardly to impeach Bush for the war in Iraq. Do you really think the Ds are now going to be all brave and impeach Trump for tweeting????

Not bloody likely.

Did you see Trump's latest tweet???---I'll bet the Ds are going to impeach him for that tweet!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Shaved Monkey » Fri 14 Jul 2017, 02:24:40

vox_mundi wrote:

Thanks Cog, for demonstrating to all of the forum that - when faced with the truth - you are not only a liar - but a SPINELESS liar.

You called it fake so I gave you the president's twitter link https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/sta ... 88?lang=en

Instead of apologizing because you were caught in a lie, you doubled down like a coward and posted a photoshoped fake to personally insult me.

https://i.tweeterino.com/uploads/fake-t ... -q7uk2.jpg

Did your parents teach you how to lie like that.

I'm sure your daddy would be so proud that his boy lies and hides behind false witness like a true coward.

SAD

You should know by now Conservatives and especially Trump supporters dont value truth and logic.
Ready to turn Zombies into WWOOFers
Shaved Monkey
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Cog » Fri 14 Jul 2017, 04:25:07

Just checking to see if Trump had been impeached today. Seems that he has not. Not tired of winning yet.

Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Ibon » Fri 14 Jul 2017, 09:09:54

Scumbags left scumbags right, same old same old story. Where is the scandal? I just see normal operating procedures here. Maybe a mentally unhinged head of state otherwise it's the same old scumbag poliltics.
Our resiliency resembles an invasive weed. We are the Kudzu Ape
blog: http://blog.mounttotumas.com/
Ibon
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to North America Discussion