Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Re: D. J. Trump Administration Geopolitics Pt. 2

For discussions of events and conditions not necessarily related to Peak Oil.

Re: Re: D. J. Trump Administration Geopolitics Pt. 2

Unread postby Tanada » Sat 10 Aug 2019, 08:59:36

Oh and I forgot to say, if Greenpeace said the sky was blue I would still seek reliable sources. Greenpeace activists have never heard a nuclear story they could not lie, cheat, multiply or exaggerate to ridiculous levels of absurdity.
I should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, write, balance accounts, build a wall, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, pitch manure, program a computer, cook, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
Tanada
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fake NYT, inconvenient thruth Al Gore

Unread postby Whitefang » Sun 18 Aug 2019, 04:35:19

https://youtu.be/Os8jRKFlTvY

The movie The Hunt was canceled after Trump tweets out about it. FEC complaint has been filed against Joaquin Castro. Judge allows libel suit against NPR related to Seth Rich to proceed. Trump and the patriots will use the FCC and FTC to fight the censorship on social media. Protest continue in France. JE has committed suicide, the autopsy report will be released soon but their are many anomalies in the story, where were the guards, why did the cameras fail, what material did JE use to hang himself, did he have help. This does not stop the case against him, this was started to get all the players involved, nothing can stop this, nothing.

14 minutes, another piece of fake news.
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Ol' dirty basterd Jo and Hunter B.

Unread postby Whitefang » Sun 29 Sep 2019, 16:16:21

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... -giuliani/

So that makes the president and his helpers conspiracy theorists, together with over half the current population, say 4 billion people…….with all the proof coming to light next year it will be over 7 billion.
Central Bank system lost control, secret services are being cleaned out, purified from swampy creatures, same for military and police. An unstoppable worldwide cleanup.

The Biden campaign sent a letter Sunday to broadcast and cable news executives and anchors demanding President Trump’s personal attorney former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani be banned from appearing on news shows because of his accusations of corruption against former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden.

The Biden letter was first reported by the Daily Beast which said the letter came from Biden aides Anita Dunn and Kate Bedingfield. The letter has since been posted online by other reporters.
Excerpt:
We are writing today with grave concern that you continue to book Rudy Giuliani on your air to spread false, debunked conspiracy theories on behalf of Donald Trump. While you often fact check his statements in real time during your discussions, that is no longer enough. By giving him your air time, you are allowing him to introduce increasingly unhinged, unfounded and desperate lies into the national conversation.
We write to demand that in service to the facts, you no longer book Rudy Giuliani, a surrogate for Donald Trump who has demonstrated that he will knowingly and willingly lie in order to advance his own narrative…

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... each-trump

Leaders of the veterans group Rolling Thunder are poised to roar back to Washington to defend President Trump if Democrats move to impeach him.

They say Trump hasn't changed their mind about ending their annual massive Memorial Day biker gathering. But some bikers will be back to demand House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., halt impeachment proceedings if she cranks them up.
“I think he's doing a great job, and I wish Nancy Pelosi and her cronies would get off his back,” executive director Artie Muller said Thursday after returning to New Jersey from the group’s final planned national gathering in Washington.
Muller predicted a large convergence that would feature “not just bikers, but patriotic Americans.”
Muller, 74, a former Army sergeant who served in Vietnam, said he appreciates that Trump “speaks the truth” and said he considers Pelosi an “arrogant little bitch.”
[Related: Rolling Thunder riders hope Trump lives up to promise to continue event]
“Same with Hillary Clinton. Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi should open up their closets and put some charges against them,” he said.
Muller is likely to be joined by throngs of fellow bikers if a pro-Trump rally were to take place. Many members of the POW/MIA organization are fiercely supportive of Trump, even if they are sticking to their plan to fragment the Memorial Day gathering into regional rides after 32 years of descending on Washington.
Francis "Mac" MacDonald, the president of a Rolling Thunder chapter in Virginia, said he “and most of our chapter” would ride in Trump’s defense but stressed it would be in a personal capacity. He bans political and religious talk among his chapter in favor of unifying ideals.
The numbers involved in a pro-Trump rally could be large. More than 1 million bikers are believed to have traveled to D.C. for this year’s Rolling Thunder rally. And infrequent, unrelated biker activism has drawn large numbers, including a 2013 ride that brought thousands of bikers to counterprotest a 9/11 event originally billed as the Million Muslim March.
Gus Dante, a national board member of Rolling Thunder, said he’s not sure that he would join an anti-impeachment protest, wanting to preserve a working relationship with Democrats such as the cause's "dear friend" Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass.
[Also read: Wreaths Across America offers $200K to keep Rolling Thunder riding in 2020]
Dante, however, said “everyone is fed up” with Washington politics, and that it was conceivable large numbers of bikers would participate.
Organizers expect smaller D.C. ride
The Rolling Thunder organization campaigns for missing and imprisoned soldiers and decided in November, after a bitter disagreement with Pentagon parking lot officials, to end the national trek to Washington.
Trump tweeted on Sunday, however, that the bikers “WILL be coming back” and thanked “our great men & women of the Pentagon for working it out!”
Muller said the White House has not contacted the group, and Trump wasn’t entirely accurate.
“Technically yes and technically no. We have chapters in Virginia and Maryland that will do it, but we want them to stay the f--k out of the Pentagon parking lot,” Muller said.
Muller said during the 2018 event, Pentagon officers refused to let bikers into a section of the parking lot where food and water were waiting. He viewed it as a power trip. “It's their part to say, 'F--k you, we're in charge,'” he said. For the final ride this year, he said large numbers prevented problems. “They couldn’t f--k with us. We had too many people,” he said.
Pentagon spokeswoman Sue Gough defended the past conduct of the parking lot attendants but said she “can’t speculate on what may or may not happen in the future regarding Rolling Thunder.”
“As federal police officers, Pentagon Force Protection Agency personnel consider all relevant safety and security-related information while facilitating access,” Gough said. “Effective preparation for an event the size and scale of a Rolling Thunder ride is a complicated and lengthy process."

911 false flag massmurder will be looked at again with a new team of judges, you think people forgot?
The process is in a cold civil war, some murders here and there on both sides, once things get out in the open we should expect massive clashes, dark to light, no easy way to change this ship around.
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Harvest

Unread postby Whitefang » Wed 09 Oct 2019, 13:25:42

The [DS] is pushing their agenda hard, they know impeachment is a dead end but they cannot stop. The entire whistleblower case is falling apart, the attempts to change the rules is coming back to haunt them and the people are seeing through all this. Trump and the patriots signal that the storm has arrived and the harvest can begin.

Fall of the industry, freedom empire, banking business.

I think the revolution going on right now is interesting, to say the least.
Might be unimportant against the light of abrupt CC, setting the chairs of a Titanic, but it is quite a show.
The rotten basterds will go first, that is a source of joy to me.
Next year everyone will have noticed, no way to hide a change like that, not for long.
Army, Navy are prepping to drain the home swamp, a worldwide affair though.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/impeac ... ply-pelosi

The White House outlined in a defiant eight-page letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and top Democrats on Tuesday why it will not participate in their “illegitimate and unconstitutional” impeachment inquiry, charging that the proceedings have run roughshod over congressional norms and the president's due-process rights.
Trump administration officials called the letter, which was written by White House counsel Pat Cipollone and obtained by Fox News, perhaps the most historic letter the White House has sent. The document tees up a head-on collision with Democrats in Congress, who have fired off a slew of subpoenas in recent days concerning the president's alleged effort to get Ukraine to investigate political foe Joe Biden during a July phone call with Ukraine's leader.

"President Trump and his administration reject your baseless, unconstitutional efforts to overturn the democratic process," the letter stated. "Your unprecedented actions have left the president with no choice. In order to fulfill his duties to the American people, the Constitution, the Executive Branch, and all future occupants of the Office of the Presidency, President Trump and his administration cannot participate in your partisan and unconstitutional inquiry under these circumstances."
READ THE WHITE HOUSE LETTER
The document concluded: "The president has a country to lead. The American people elected him to do this job, and he remains focused on fulfilling his promises to the American people."
Responding to the letter, Pelosi accused Trump of "trying to make lawlessness a virtue" and added, "The American people have already heard the President’s own words – ‘do us a favor, though.’" (That line, from a transcript of Trump's call with Ukraine's leader, in reality referred to Trump's request for Ukraine to assist in an investigation into 2016 election interference, and did not relate to Biden.)
Pelosi continued: "This letter is manifestly wrong, and is simply another unlawful attempt to hide the facts of the Trump Administration’s brazen efforts to pressure foreign powers to intervene in the 2020 elections. ... The White House should be warned that continued efforts to hide the truth of the President’s abuse of power from the American people will be regarded as further evidence of obstruction. Mr. President, you are not above the law. You will be held accountable.”
Substantively, the White House first noted in its letter that there has not been a formal vote in the House to open an impeachment inquiry -- and that the news conference held by Pelosi last month was insufficient to commence the proceedings.

Tweet for Trump 9th of October, video on 26 seconds…...end of stupid endless wars going on for hundreds of years...….

This is a historical moment, period in our time, the end of so much collective stupidity, warfare…..dope, terror, commy and the like, left and right.
Just that time is short, been on a trip on the Rif, lack of winterwater and loss of harvest, two years ago major floods and the scars have not had the time to recover, if at all.
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Re: Re: D. J. Trump Administration Geopolitics Pt. 2

Unread postby Ibon » Wed 09 Oct 2019, 13:59:19

Tanada wrote:Oh and I forgot to say, if Greenpeace said the sky was blue I would still seek reliable sources. Greenpeace activists have never heard a nuclear story they could not lie, cheat, multiply or exaggerate to ridiculous levels of absurdity.

When I lived in Switzerland in the 80's I was very good friends with the head of the Greenpeace office in Zurich. Back then it was all anti nuclear.....

He is coming to Mount Totumas next February and I have not seen him for over 30 years. I am curious if his position has drifted at all regarding nuclear energy but I will wait to see him face to face to ask him.

He did of course have to comment on his carbon footprint and flying to Panama from Europe and why he still decided to do this in spite of Greta etc. haha.
Our resiliency resembles an invasive weed. We are the Kudzu Ape
blog: http://blog.mounttotumas.com/
Ibon
Expert
Expert

UA BAU, business as usual

Unread postby Whitefang » Sat 12 Oct 2019, 17:00:54

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VHud_qBZrhM/

I know, a long video but certainly worth watching over your breakfast, excellent with them fluffy pancakes :)

I discuss how *G.Soros* is pivotal to the Globalist takeover of countries by using the example of Ukraine. This seems to involve the CIA in its capacity as part of an underground international Intelligence Apparatus which I believe was set up during & after WW2 in Project RUSTY. I also focus on the major role Canadians have played in Ukraine.. There's a lot going on here, so grab a pen. :)
NOTE: the photo I say is of Oleh Havrylyshyn is not him. I put in the wrong file. more...

UA and what happened is a primer, a model for what happened the past few centuries, a key to understand our present position.
Key to bring down the empire and start our way to freedom, personal power.
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

MOAB, fate and purpose of humanity.

Unread postby Whitefang » Sun 13 Oct 2019, 01:09:30

Trump patriots are elite Christians, the Family members that fight satanists, true parents that had enough of DS BS.
Deepstate Bullshit.

Moloch, the ultimate idiocy connected to the ultimate conspiracy, the fall of mankind type homo sapiens.
The apple, the red pill that brought us down now, like the methane bomb, an affair waiting to happen, an event that were destined to be on our collective road to nowhere. Agri and culture, BAU that did us in.
Ties to a war fought ages ago, humans lost and these stupid insane rituals are a reflection of what is happening, we humans are food for predatory forces, our feelings are consumed, especially children who have a surplus of energy.
Needlessly killing children to make the devil happy is self reflexion of unknown entities, thought made real, the barrier of perception, our central issue in life as we know it.
We, our nature is not as insane and morbid as we are led to believe, as we think.
We question and put the answer rightaway, that is how they get us down, no competition, our minds are not our own.
A paresite is what it is but you can shut it down and beat it, explore the unknown.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... moloch-who

Pastor Robert Jeffress praised President Trump in an interview as the “most pro-religious liberty” president the country has ever had while also suggesting that Democrats might worship “the pagan god of the Old Testament Moloch,” who, he added, “allowed for child sacrifice.”
Jeffress made the remarks in an interview on Todd Starnes's Fox News Radio program Monday.
In the interview, Jeffress, who has long been a staunch supporter of Trump, railed against Democrats in Congress for launching an impeachment inquiry against the president after he said he asked Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky about looking into former Vice President Joe Biden, a Democratic presidential contender.
ADVERTISEMENT
“It's very clear to me that the average American citizen loves this president and they're not buying into all of this impeachment nonsense,” Starnes said.
“They're not,” Jeffress, who sits on Trump's Evangelical Advisory Board, responded. “And look, I heard it over and over again like you. I spoke to thousands of these people last week and the reason they support this president is not because they're religious hypocrites. It's not because they think he is perfect. They know he's not perfect just like none of us is perfect. But they appreciate the strong Christian stands he takes.”

Yup there it is, we are getting ready for that final nail in the coffin for Deepstate players on the elite stage, both parties and including any important steering group, club or institute you can think of.
Yes I had a long period of denial, then rage and sadness, pity of fellow humans trapped into death end life of boredom.
Finally accepted and working to gain personal power while enjoying the road that has my name on it.
Roll with the punches, no free choice but a molding of a personal world to fit your specifications.

Still very happy with that revolution, a true fight for freedom, just like the internal jihad, the war between your two minds.

Abortion issue, but it does not stop there, some woman speak of 4 years old getting aborted…..then there is blackmail, sex rings and torture, snuffing human beings, old young male anf female, genocidal maniacs, psychopaths that rule.
We just assumed they're praying to God,” Starnes replied. “I'm not quite sure. I don't know, Dr. Jeffress. I mean they booed God, tried to vote him out of the party platform.”
"Well, apparently the god they worship is the pagan god of the Old Testament Moloch, who allowed for child sacrifice,” Jeffress said.
"The god of the Bible doesn't sanction the killing of millions and millions of children in the womb, I think the god they are worshiping is the god of their own imagination,” he added.

Starnes laughingly told Jeffress in response that he came “loaded for bear today” on his program.
“I’m worked up Todd,” Jeffress replied.
“It’s alright, Dr. Jeff – Look, that’s why we have a radio program. So folks can, you know, kind of work it all out there. I understand,” he added.
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Whitefang » Sat 19 Oct 2019, 05:27:39

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Q1G5jd0Dw

The [DS] panic is real, NP and CS freaked out in a meeting with Trump, stormed out. Sidney Powell pushes for the 2 JM phones. The middle east plan perfectly executed, peace is coming. The number 17, coincidence. Rep Cummings passed away. Patriots are in control.
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby evilgenius » Sat 19 Oct 2019, 11:43:25

Is there a "deep state", or are people simply afraid of what they don't understand? The easy answer is to circle the wagons, and retreat into an isolationist/nationalist stance with the rest of the world. It's far harder to enter into a discussion as to whether a particular policy ought to continue to go forward, based upon its merits.

The push by the US toward eventual capture or domination of Russia's oil producing regions is just such a policy. It was formulated at some time in the distant past, probably nested in the same colonial thinking that resulted in the US intervention in Vietnam. It seems to have undergone some iterations over time, developing a counter argument that free market participation would be enough to stave it. The policy is not as pervasive as that of globalization offering the world an economic future that is best for all, as opposed to one country over all others, but it runs close.

The point is that these policies are not hatched in the dark. They are developed by people whose job it is to look out for a country's interests. Sometimes what doesn't look like toughness is simply a result of those people realizing ahead of the rest of us that total war is not an acceptable outcome. Instead, they propose a longer term plan. It's strategy. Anyway, those people make those decisions and influence those who come after them. Not every generation will do their own thinking, even though the playing field may have changed. Ignoring the arguments in favor of conspiracy theory style accusations doesn't help. It only exacerbates the problem which develops when these things become emotionally based rather than beholden to intellectual arguments.
evilgenius
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Genius Evil?

Unread postby Whitefang » Sat 19 Oct 2019, 14:31:57

evilgenius wrote:Is there a "deep state", or are people simply afraid of what they don't understand? The easy answer is to circle the wagons, and retreat into an isolationist/nationalist stance with the rest of the world. It's far harder to enter into a discussion as to whether a particular policy ought to continue to go forward, based upon its merits.

The push by the US toward eventual capture or domination of Russia's oil producing regions is just such a policy. It was formulated at some time in the distant past, probably nested in the same colonial thinking that resulted in the US intervention in Vietnam. It seems to have undergone some iterations over time, developing a counter argument that free market participation would be enough to stave it. The policy is not as pervasive as that of globalization offering the world an economic future that is best for all, as opposed to one country over all others, but it runs close.

The point is that these policies are not hatched in the dark. They are developed by people whose job it is to look out for a country's interests. Sometimes what doesn't look like toughness is simply a result of those people realizing ahead of the rest of us that total war is not an acceptable outcome. Instead, they propose a longer term plan. It's strategy. Anyway, those people make those decisions and influence those who come after them. Not every generation will do their own thinking, even though the playing field may have changed. Ignoring the arguments in favor of conspiracy theory style accusations doesn't help. It only exacerbates the problem which develops when these things become emotionally based rather than beholden to intellectual arguments.

EG,

First thanks for your respons, one of the very few :roll:
Facts and actions count, not words, promises and other stuff, just talk.

Simply looking at the opposition to Trump is enough to improve our perception of our used to be leaders and their motives.
Biden deals, impeach hoax, UA, perpetual wars that benefit the few...…….rethink 911, WW 1 and 2 too.
Rethink what Nato, EU, UN stand for. Qui Bono?

We have to start having faith and power in ourselves, not people who claim to be leaders, most of them are corrupted by power and most of the top elite are satanists, occult by faith, their symbols and survival testimony speaks about their insane actions.
The 3rd Reich moved into the 4th underground empire, world wide so not just the West.

Next year we will have proof right in front of us, makes 911 a minor crime, massmurder of 3000 people for political reasons, alike MH17 to make Russians look bad and deflect attention to pizzagate/Email thing of HRC.
Look at the wall? Is that conspiracy? A theory?
Follow Q and look at the proofs he provides.
Look and find out yourself.
Change.

Who are the terrorists?
Our own corrupt worldwide management, with MSM, with top secret services, the whole lot.
I wish it were different, same with abrupt CC.
But it is not, so be it. :cry:
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Childhunters Inc. A sick foundation system

Unread postby Whitefang » Sun 20 Oct 2019, 13:29:05

Should have been better posted at late JE tread but has some connections to policy of D Trump.
Trump is backed by the family, a Jesus loving task force battling satanists, patriots and parents finally having enough.
And me, lone pirate sending my humble candle light against a backdrop of stars...... :roll:
A man without fear is either a clown or a warrior, this issue is forcing me to fight and be my natural self.
Enough blablabla, let us focus on real facts and figures.

https://youtu.be/9sCBg6TLjnI

Polly on child predation services...….hard to believe but she links it to credible sources and a fitting storyline.
Video's are a bit long but hang in there and ye shall be rewarded if knowledge is what you are after. To want to know, are lot as humans.

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/ZofFQQoDoqYT/

An Attorney General is shot to death on a tiny island in Micronesia.
Following this story leads to a Baby Mill run out of Arizona, Human Trafficking foundations, Manta Rays, a child named Maggie & Barack Obama. ... Strap in! more....
Picking up a thread from my last video, I examine Arizona in more detail. The shooting deaths of 3 former Senators who were investigating child trafficking tied to their states' Child Protection Services, the mob/mafia ties of some politicians, Merv Griffin, Donald Trump's work with the FBI in 1981 and other things. more...

I discuss how *G.Soros* is pivotal to the Globalist takeover of countries by using the example of Ukraine. This seems to involve the CIA in its capacity as part of an underground international Intelligence Apparatus which I believe was set up during & after WW2 in Project RUSTY. I also focus on the major role Canadians have played in Ukraine.. There's a lot going on here, so grab a pen. :)

After all that came out this year, all the shit what has been covered for decades or more, do you still think things are ok?
We are in a global civil war, a cold war that has started to warm up.
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Ibon » Tue 22 Oct 2019, 17:10:38

So now we can also start to hear from Trump and his goons the character assassination of William B. Taylor.

Come on Plantagent and Cog, we are waiting for your posts pointing out the deep state corruption of which surely without a doubt William B. Taylor has to be a member.......

I have dedicated my life to serving U.S. interests at home and abroad in both military and civilian roles. My background and experience are nonpartisan and I have been honored to serve under every administration, Republican and Democratic, since 1985.

For 50 years, I have served the country, starting as a cadet at West Point, then as an infantry officer for six years, including with the 101 Airborne Division in Vietnam; then at the Department of Energy; then as a member of a Senate staff; then at NATO; then with the State Department here and abroad — in Afghanistan, Iraq, Jerusalem, and Ukraine; and more recently, as Executive Vice President of the nonpartisan United States Institute of Peace.

Plant, please post some funny pictures as well showing us all how nasty that deep state is and how Taylor is a corrupt member.......... just like you did during the Mueller investigation....
Our resiliency resembles an invasive weed. We are the Kudzu Ape
blog: http://blog.mounttotumas.com/
Ibon
Expert
Expert

Popping corn

Unread postby Whitefang » Fri 25 Oct 2019, 13:34:14

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/1 ... eep-state/

Last night was historic. The news coming out on four fronts indicates that the Deep State should be very worried. Those of us uncovering the many corrupt actions taken by President Obama’s Deep State have been looking forward to this day for some time!

Payback time, finally after 2 decades of extreme corruption and treason and what have you not :twisted:
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Criminal investigation into Dep of Justice

Unread postby Whitefang » Sat 26 Oct 2019, 15:03:25

The [DS] is in a full panic, the [DS] is getting hit from all sides and the patriots just pushed out the next wave and the [DS] players are feeling it. We find out that the 302's were modified by LP. Brennan, Obama and Clapper are in the crosshairs. The IG FISA report will be released soon. Watch for those who scream the loudest, many will become ill, others will flip, the entire agenda of the [DS] has now fallen apart, the patriots are in full control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84gCN25TXkU

From 33 minutes...….prepping for MOAB, true parents worldwide will unite and open season to hunt down all satanists, elite or not, rich and poor.

X22 latest

HRC is prepping for dark web so called deep fake video's to come out in public...…….people doing horrible things...….
People, parents and patriots will kill her for that after evidence tested and a fair trial.
For the treason and genocide? Life in prison
For the bodycount murders starting decades ago, the teens out in the woods on the railway, 80's war on dope...….life in prison, maybe death.
For the lies, fraude and theft, millions to billions with the whole elite gangsters, years to decades in prison.
For 911 massmurder and the rest, life without parool or death.

She and many other DS players, will kill herself next year or so, bullet in the head I suppose or maybe overdose, who knows?
They have nowhere to go and everything to loose so they must carry on...…...Impeach POTUS!!!!!!!!
They never thought they would ever get real opposition and get caught.
These people are stupid.
They need to go as in forever.
For the millions of woman/kids that got killed in endless wars, for what they do to children themselves.
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sat 26 Oct 2019, 19:01:35

Ibon wrote:Plant, please post some funny pictures as well showing us all how nasty that deep state is .......... just like you did during the Mueller investigation....

OK. How about this one?

or this one?

I like this one myself...

CHEERS!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Whitefang » Sun 27 Oct 2019, 00:41:09

Thanks Plant, keep em coming!

We do need the fun stuff :-D
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby sparky » Tue 29 Oct 2019, 04:43:49

Sad but true
liberals trust the CIA the most
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0cdZO3WNM0
sparky
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby evilgenius » Sat 02 Nov 2019, 09:40:50

I suppose I should spell my worst fear over what Trump is doing out, for all to plainly see. He's taking a recalcitrant, globalization weary populace down the path he can most easily see into which he can manipulate them, for his own benefit. He just wants to get re-elected.

The outcome, though, threatens to be something very much else than the status quo. We're all pretty much used to expecting the status quo in this post Cold War world. Retreating from globalization means risking the leadership status that comes with the status quo.

It would only be comical on paper if the reasons for the American exceptionalism that Trump flagrantly throws around should evaporate. Do you really want to get caught up in a manufacturing war with China? They used to joke about staying out of land wars in Asia for a reason. Do you really want to alienate Europe, such that even they seek some other currency than the dollar in which to conduct international transactions?
evilgenius
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

X22, task force group targeting HT, no mercy

Unread postby Whitefang » Sat 02 Nov 2019, 14:18:42

X22 with facts and figures, not just opinion.
Half hour and surely worth your valuable time watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKQVniA7TUE

The [DS] believes they have the upper hand, this is what the patriots want them to believe, the [DS] took the bait and now they are going to be exposed. The witnesses have no evidence and once again we are finding out that most of these so called witnessing have a connection to the [DS]. Trump and the patriots have united the Rep party, together we are stronger this was part of the plan. Barr/Durham moving along with their criminal investigation, this is not about a 4 year election, its about giving the power back to the people. The [DS] has been warned.

This week @POTUS’s Interagency Task Force to combat #humantrafficking met and announced investments totaling $75M in the Program to End Modern Slavery, making it @statedept's largest anti-trafficking program.
We are committed to ending human trafficking, in all its evil forms.

Tweety from Ivanka Trump.

https://twitter.com/IvankaTrump?ref_src ... ine.com%2F

Evil G,

Trump is the face of the Family movement, a revolutionary Christian Jesus force against them satanists who control the world, economy, banks, policy and the rest, now CIA is being dismantled as we write and speak. Funding for staged opponents,
IS among many abroad is limited and soon gone with the wind.
The first worldwide revolution since agriculture I suppose, hunting down our modern lords since times of industry.

Trump were close to but never with them party people, now they are trapped for good, exposed and done for.
Trump administration is but the surface of patriots and parents working to end modern slavery in the face of the end, abrupt CC, ELE event.
Not that above matters but I am still happy for the dirt to be exposed and people working together to end it. The rule, reign of terror.

Let go of your importance, your opinions, join true parents, patriots, pirates and Trump, fight the easy to see WW war on people by party people who are in to child parties where some do not survive the ordeal. After all those FF attacks, wars and lies...…...wake up.
In a way we are all suppressed from birth and the only war worth fighting is the internal one, the true jihad, the battle of your two minds.
But it is a good start.

As a fact, the only thing that does matter is personal power, in this and the other world. Saving this makes you successful on the path that has your name and in the other, windy world you are a blob of energy, to be made into a copy of you, the physical you or your natural animal being, me a coyote.
With enough power, no sickness and protected, forewarned of things to come your way.
A lifelong internal battle with power as your strongest enemy as well.
Truth is stranger than fiction.

From the location of reason you can see the other side clearly, the irrational.
Madman spanning the brink of disaster by the grace of a wonderfull ignorance.
Last edited by Whitefang on Sat 02 Nov 2019, 15:21:17, edited 15 times in total.
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby dissident » Sat 02 Nov 2019, 14:33:19

sparky wrote:.
Sad but true
liberals trust the CIA the most
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0cdZO3WNM0

They have degenerated into SJW NPCs. No measurable individualism and thought process. A drone swarm with software uploads from the Orwellian Ministry of Truth (aka CNN, and the rest of the "liberal" MSM).

And I am judging them by their actions not by what they claim to be or represent. The latter means nothing if it is 180 degrees opposite the former. They act like a drone swarm, thus they may as well be a drone swarm.
dissident
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Geopolitics & Global Economics